The Hidden

By KORREZX

born 4/2/2023 Mystery/ Romance Blake is tired of running from her past. When she is given the opportunity to... More

ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN

FIVE

7 2 0
By KORREZX

*Another really long chapter* (It's juicy though ;))

Blake Holly

One week later... (Next Friday)

"Hello Ms. Holly, I am Mrs. Dackery, I'm glad you have joined me today".

Well I'm not glad.

I was currently sitting in the guidance counselor's office. As Ms. Engrid demanded, I tried to get out of it but it was a requirement for me to stay at this school. Mrs. Dackery had an unnerving huge smile on her face as she sat with her legs crossed and arms folded. I could tell she tried to decorate her office to be more welcoming and lighthearted to students but it just gave me asylum vibes.

Everything was neutral colored; white walls, ivory chairs, and every painting had a white background with a light wooden frame around it. She also had a few plants scattered here and there but nonetheless, I didn't feel 'welcomed'. Sure, she was a nice lady so far, but there is nothing welcoming about school guidance counselors, at least for me. The last time I spoke with a school guidance counselor, CPS was called to my house so there's that.

"I can tell by your body language that your not the happiest to be here and that's totally fine, we are here to work together and my ultimate end goal is to make you feel comfortable to open up to me" She said removing her glasses and leaning in closer to me.

"Listen I'm just here because it's required or else I'll be kicked out" I responded sitting up.

"I'm fine trust me, there is nothing for me to open up about. I'm fine"

"Mhm" She said nodding, and began writing in her journal.

"So we can just sit here until the time is up and you can tell Ms. Engrid I completed my session for today".

"Sure"

Sure? I mean I was expecting her to force me to talk but she just said sure.

I couldn't hide my facial expression which reeked of confusion.

"Listen Blake, I am here for you and this is your time, however you choose to spend your sessions is all up to you. I wont in any way shape or form try to control you" She said genuinely.

I didn't respond yet, I just sat back and crossed my arms.

"Okay, whatever" I looked to the side and unconsciously my leg began to shake. She started writing again.

What the hell is she writing down.

"Hey what do you keep writing down?" I questioned.

"These are my private notes Blake, I am just observing"

I rolled my eyes and sat back. For the next hour of my session we just sat there in silence. Eventually, she went behind her desk and started typing away on her computer. I continued to sit in silence and watch the clock, the minute it hit 3:30 I was going to jump up and head out of here.

3:29. I watched closely as the second hand ticked on the clock.

3:30.

I didn't even say anything, I just got up and grabbed my backpack and walked out her office.

I know I was being rude but I really, really, really, did not want to be there. I've had horrible experiences with therapist and counselors and most of them didn't want anything to do with after I opened up and told my entire life story. Even though Mrs. Dackery was a sweet lady I was sure this wasn't going to be any different.

________

I reached my dorm finally and was so glad it was Friday, this week has been so hectic with classes. Kinderton definitely lived up to its stellar curriculum courses. Every class I had taken had been so advanced I was worried I wouldn't be able to keep up. I definitely was going to have to study a lot more than I was used to.

I haven't gotten any more messages, you would expect me to be happy about this but I was the opposite. It just made me feel more nervous and anxious every single day. It was like this anticipating trepidatious feeling that wouldn't leave my body. I jumped every single time my phone lit up, I was scared to do literally anything or be seen anywhere because I was afraid that there was someone lurking in the shadows waiting to get information on me. I haven't called my mother as I was afraid our conversations were being monitored like the last one. I wanted to just be alone. I was safe if I was alone right?

Just then the door slowly creaked open but a body couldn't be seen.

What the fuck.

It began to creek open some more and footsteps could be heard right after that. I jumped to my feet terrified and frozen in my stance. This is it. This is how I'm going to die.

"Blake ! Blake !- Oh my God your totally pale are you okay?"

It's just that I thought I was going to get MURDERED IN OUR FREAKING DORM.

"Fuck Delilah ! you fucking scared me. Why did you open the door like that?" I took a sigh of relief as I saw it was just Delilah.

"Maybe because I have a million things in my hand, I could barely get the door open" She said in a 'duh' tone. That's when I looked down at her hands and she did have quite a few books and notebooks in her hand.

"Oh"

"Yeah 'Oh'. What's been up with you? You've been so jumpy lately your freaking me out" She walked over to her bed and set her belongings down.

"Sorry- It's just...I've been on edge because of school". Technically I didn't lie, it was partly true.

"Well...before you thought I was an axe murderer I had some exciting news to tell you. I know exactly what will take the edge off" She gave me a devious smirk and shimmied her shoulders.

"Some of the kids from Kinderton-including me- got invited to an all-exclusive, private, guest list-only, party up in the hills. We're going!" She jumped up and down excitedly.

I did not want to burst her bubble but I was indeed not going. Especially not to a party. Here, In my dorm is where I needed to be at all times. A party would be the perfect opportunity for my little 'friend' to taunt me again.

I sighed before speaking because I knew my rejection would hurt her feelings "I'm not going Delilah, and plus you just said 'you' got invited. Not me."

"Yeah and you're my plus one, Please Blake?" she pouted with her bottom lip poking out.

"I miss hanging out with you, you've been locked up in this dorm for like the past week, it's actually worrisome."

I did not feel like going back and forth with her and my decision was final.

"No Delilah I can't sorry".

"And why can't you?" she questioned me, now she had a bit of attitude in her voice, I could tell I was upsetting her.

"Because I just can't ! It's not your place to question me. I said no and I don't want to hear any more about this freaking party". I admit that I unnecessarily snapped at her but she kept pushing me, and I was already on edge.

Her attitude quickly vanished and a defeated look came across her face. She rolled her eyes and just walked out of the dorm, slamming the door.

Great. Now I'm in a fight with my roommate. This was supposed to be my safe area and now I'm sure I would have to sleep with one eye open to make sure Delilah didn't cut my hair off in the middle of the night.

__________

The sun was setting and I was cooped up in the dorm, on the floor, studying for my civics and economics class. I had some music going in my headphones and a few candles lit. My hair was thrown up in a messy bun, I had on an old t-shirt which I'm sure belonged to one of my ex-boyfriends, and some fuzzy pajama pants and socks to match.

My stomach growled and that's when I realized I haven't eaten a single bite all day. Most students were now either gone for the weekend or in their dorms. This being said I think it's safe for me to go get something to eat now right? I mean since barely anybody is here it'll be easier for me to notice if somebody is watching me.

I convinced myself that I'll be okay so I slipped on some slippers and decided to head to the cafe.

Once I got there it was so empty I thought that they were closing so I wasn't even sure I would be able to get my food, that was until I saw somebody appear from behind the counter with a white towel in their hands.

"Sorry I didn't hear you come in, I was just closing up before I went back to my dorm". A nerdy-looking boy said smiling at me. I could tell if he took his glasses off and waxed his eyebrows he would probably be pretty cute.

"Oh that's fine I'll just go back to my dorm then" I said turning the other way.

"No ! I mean...no it's fine I can place you a takeout order, what do you want?"

I turned back to face him and was relieved, being that I was super hungry and I wasn't sure where else to get food from.

"Really, Ohmygod that would great. Can I just get a turkey sandwich, with everything on it and a bag of classic chips" I said pointing at the menu above him.

"Yeah yeah sure, I'll get that started. I didn't catch your name" He said still smiling at me with both of his hands on top of the display case.

"Blake"

"Nice to meet you Blake, I'm Cory".

I smiled back and nodded my head. I didn't really feel like carrying out a conversation. I'm hungry.

"Yeah, so I'll just go put that order in". I'm guessing he caught on because he turned the other way and walked to the back of the kitchen. I took a seat by the windows, waiting for him to return with my food.

I soon heard someone walking in behind me and as they got closer I realized it was Adrian.

I hesitated to speak first, as I caught myself staring at him. Like always.

He had on a wife beater that showed every single muscle he had, and I spotted a small scripture tattoo that sat on his shoulder but it was too small for me to make out what it said. He also had on a pair of grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips, and his hair was kind of messy but still perfect in a way.

"Hey Blake". Every time he greeted me he always had a smile on his face that showed his teeth, a smile that always instantly made me smile back.

"Hey Adrian, what are you doing here? I think they're about to close..."

"Oh no, I called earlier and placed a takeout order so I'm just here to pick it up. Thought I grab something to eat before I get ready for this party tonight"

I wonder if he could be talking about the same party Delilah was talking about.

"Oh"

"Yeah"

Awkward silence.

"Can I sit?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Y-yeah sure, totally"

He pulled out a chair that was across from me and sat down. The way he was looking at me made me more nervous than any 'stalker' could.

"You look adorable with your glasses on" He chuckled.

Oh shit. My glasses. Oh no. I had completely forgotten about my appearance, and once I realized what I had on and how I probably looked, I almost barfed in my mouth. So embarrassing.

I quickly took off my glasses and stuffed them in my pocket so fast that I felt the temple of them snap.

Fuck.

I'm guessing he read the expression on my face because he chuckled again. "You didn't have to take it off, it was cute".

It was cute. He just called me cute. No, he said my glasses were cute. The glasses that I just broke.

I nervously laughed before speaking.

"So um about this party, do you know where it is...?" I was being nosy because I truly wanted to know if the party he was talking about had any correlation to the one Delilah was talking about.

"Yeah it's up in the hills. I um got invited. It's some type of exclusive guest list thing." He said.

"Oh, nice...nice" I nodded my head up and down. Why is it so awkward talking to him?

"You know what, you should totally come...it's a private party but you can come as my plus one"

I raised my eyebrow at him, sort of caught off guard that he would invite me as a plus one. Out of all people. Me.

"Well um since you know, Dylan has her own ticket and all and so do all my friends so the spot is open" He clarified.

Of course, I was a last option, why was I expecting anything else?

"I think I'm just going to stay in tonight, I have tons of work to do and I need to catch up" I replied.

He started to speak again but was cut off by Cory who returned with two brown paper bags in his hand.

We both got up and walked to the counter where Cory handed me my bag.

"Got your turkey sandwich and chips, I threw in a cookie as well, no charge"

I smiled at him "Thanks Cory that's so sweet".

"Sup Adrian, I got your order here too" Cory greeted Adrian and handed him his bag.

"Do I get a free cookie too?" Adrian joked but I could tell there was some seriousness to his tone.

Cory just kind of nervously chuckled and looked at me.

Awkward.

"Well, I'm going to go now. Thanks Cory. See you later Adrian"

_____________________________________________

I arrived back at my dorm but felt my body get hot once I realized Delilah was in the bathroom. I haven't spoken to or seen her since this afternoon so the tension was definitely there.

I decided to be the first one to speak since I was the first one to snap at her.

"Hey Delilah..." I nervously bit my lip.

She ignored me, she continued applying her makeup in the mirror acting as if she didn't hear me at all.

"Delilah come on, it's not even that big of a deal" I sat my food down and walked to the bathroom doorway but she slammed the door in my face.

This bitch.

"Delilah ! Hey !" I started banging on the door. This is so silly. All because I won't go to a party with her.

"Delilah it's not that serious. But since you want to be a bitch about then we don't have to talk at all" I retorted and began to walk away but the door swung open.

"First off Blake it's not about the party, I was trying to be nice to you and you just snapped at me for no reason" She said appearing in the doorway, waving her finger around.

"You weren't being nice! You were being pushy" I turned back around to face her.

"Pushy?"

"Yeah pushy, I told you no and you kept going"

She didn't say anything she just squinted her eyes at me. We looked at each other for a good ten seconds, both with mean looks on our faces before Delilah burst out laughing. 

"I'm sorry I just realized how silly this is." she said still laughing.

"Yea you think?" I responded, this time a little more lighthearted.

"Ugh your totally right Blake, I do have a habit of being pushy when I don't get my way and it's something I really have to work on" She said rubbing her forehead.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that" I apologized back. I was genuinely sorry as well, I took my frustration out on her because of what I have been going through.

"Friends?" she opened her arms to me. I playfully rolled my eyes and nodded and she pulled me into a tight hug. A really really tight suffocating hug.

"Delilah...I...can't breathe"

"Oh sorry" She backed away.

"You look really pretty" I complimented taking in her appearance. She had on a short spaghetti-strapped pink dress with a pair of six-inch heels to match.

"You likee" She spun around.

I was assuming she was getting ready for the party tonight and that's why she was all dolled up.

"You know, I was actually considering going to the party..." I confessed. Delilah's face instantly lit up and a big Kool-Aid smile stretched across her face.

On my way up here I started to think more about the party, I was honestly tired of being cooped up in my dorm and I couldn't hide forever from this...from this person. I was a fighter like my mom said and just the other week I had confidence that I was going to take this fucker down but it seemingly all went away. I needed to get that confidence back.

Also, it didn't hurt that Adrian mentioned he was going to be there.

"Really! Ohemgee" She clapped her hands and shook them.

"Yeah Adrian had mentioned it and I thoug-"

"AHA !" Delilah cut me off with a look on her face as if she just caught me doing something.

"Adrian? Bitch you've been talking to Adrian? Like Adrian Adrian?" She said intrigued.

Why did I mention him? Why.

"Yes...but-"

"So that's really why you 'reconsidered'" She squinted her eyes at me. She was prying.

"Delilah seriously it's not that big of a deal"

"Uh, it's a huge fucking deal and if he was talking to you about the party then he wants you to come !"

Now would not be a great time to mention to her that he invited me or else Delilah's head would explode.

"Delilah-"

"Come on we barely have any time, you have to look hot !" She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom.

"Sit down Sit down" She rushed me to sit on top of the toilet. It was cute how excited she was so I just did as she said. She rumbled through her makeup bag and began doing my makeup.

About forty-five minutes went by and she was done with my makeup and had completed hers. I was now trying to pick out an outfit to wear but was losing hope when I realized none of my clothes were 'exclusive private party' material.

"I literally have no clothes" I said looking at the heaping pile of clothes that were now scattered across the floor.

"Here let me help, I'm sure I can find something" Delilah took a break from curling her hair and came over to me. She began searching through my closet and dressers and then came over with a short lace cami slip dress.

"This" she held it up.

"Delilah, that is an undergarment"

"So? I have a pair of black stilettos that would go great with this" She said laying the dress down on the bed.

I usually wore that dress under other dresses but now that I thought about it, I would look sexy as hell in that. Good work Delilah.

She retrieved a pair of black stilettos that I almost choked at when I saw them. I definitely would break my neck in those. The heel was seven inches at least.

"Yeah no, I'm just going to wear a pair of my shoes" I said with both of my hands up in surrender.

"If you say so, hurry up Persephone is going to be here in ten".

I grabbed a pair of black-heeled platform boots and checked myself out in the mirror real quick.

Delilah straightened my hair with her expensive straighter and salon-grade products which had my hair looking so sleek and shiny. She also did my makeup flawlessly and gave me a bold red lip which actually looked great with this outfit. I was definitely looking hot.

"She's outside let's go- You look so good! okay, we really got to go now" Delilah frantically said.

We left out the dorm and exited the building. We were walking a bit before Delilah saw Persephone's car parked out front. Persephone had a really nice car, one that put mines to shame. It was a brand new 2016 BMW 328i.

"P!!!" Delilah exclaimed opening the passenger door.

"Hop in chickas" Persephone unlocked the back door for me to climb inside.

"Your so lucky you get to keep your car, it's so nice" I said.

"Thanks ! and it's because I don't stay on campus. My parents live like five minutes from Kinderton so I just stay with them and take classes here"

Well, that makes sense.

"You can do that?" I asked. I assumed that all of the students here were live-in students.

"Yeah I just enrolled as a off-campus student"

I nodded my head and Persephone drove off down the street.

"This party is going to be A-mazing" Delilah exclaimed.

"I wonder if I'll see any celebrities there" She gushed.

"I'm not sure about that Delilah...but you know who is going to be there" Persephone nudged.

"Who?"

"Jonathan"

"Seriously!- I mean, yeah okay whatever" Delilah instantly got embarrassed at her enthusiasm.

Persephone burst out laughing and I couldn't help but laugh with her. It was so cute how hard Delilah tried to hide the fact that she had an obvious crush on Jonathan.

The car ride to the party was about twenty minutes from the school and the whole time we all held really good conversation and cracked a few jokes. Persephone was actually so hilarious I cried laughing a few times. Her and Delilah seemed like they had a really solid friendship and for a second I got sad as I reminisced about Vee and me. I missed her a lot and I haven't even had the chance to call her with everything that has been going on. I made a mental note to call her tonight when I got home.

"Oh my God this is it !" Persephone shrieked.

We pulled up to a giant, and I mean giant. No massive. Yeah, massive mansion. This house was larger than life, It was made out of pure beige stone, it had 4 floors at least, and a tall glass water fountain that stood proud in front of the house. A variety of luxury cars were parked outside and music could be heard booming through the walls.

Persephone pulled her car around to the valet and handed them the keys before we got out. A few people were hanging around the front of the house, most smoking and some just engaging in conversation with their friends.

We all began walking up the wide staircase before stepping inside. Once inside the music was even louder, so much that I could feel each beat booming through my body.

"G WAGON G WAGON G WAGON G WAGON" Persephone sang along while doing a little dance through the crowd.

Delilah grabbed both of our arms and pulled us through the heaping crowd of people. It was so packed in here that I could feel the heat coming off of the dancing bodies around us.

Delilah pulled us towards the kitchen, where it was a bit calmer, and not as chaotic as the foyer. There, she greeted some people she knew and introduced me to them.

"Guys, this is our new friend Blake" Delilah said with her hands open to me as if I was some toy she was showing off. A few "Hi's" and "Sups" came from some people's mouths, and others continued to indulge in what they were already doing before we came.

"Okay, people we need some drinks !" Persephone cheered. I wasn't planning on drinking tonight, but something was itching at me to just let loose. I'm unsure if it was all the hell I had been through or that I hadn't been to an actual party in three years.

A lady that I assumed was working here soon came by with a drink tray in her hand that had a few shots on it. Delilah stopped her and pulled her to the side. She grabbed three shots of the clear liquid and handed them to each of us. I took a sniff, and a pungent alcohol smell invaded my nostrils and sent chills through my body.

Yuck.

"Okay, one, two, three" Persephone counted down, and we all threw our heads back, downing the entire shot.

"WHEW" Delilah held the shot glass in the air.

"We need another one"

_______________________

One hour later.....

I was officially drunk. like really drunk. like super drunk. I didn't realize I took so many shots, those servers kept coming and I found myself grabbing more and more.

At this point, all of us were dancing in the huge living space that had been made into a dance floor. Delilah was dancing on me and Persephone was dancing with some guy right next to us. We we're having a time.

I desperately needed this, the flashing lights, the music carrying vigorously through my body, the way I moved my body as if I didn't have a care in the world, all of it. I needed all of it.

"I HAVE TO PEE" I yelled over the loud music.

"WHAT?" Delilah screamed back

"I HAVE TO PEE"

"HUH?"

" I. HAVE. TO. PEE" I yelled again, this time closer to her ear. She did an 'okay' nod and then continued to dance. I stumbled my way through the crowd, trying to find one of the many bathrooms that I was sure would be here. The room was blurry at this point, and I felt like I was floating through the hallways instead of walking.

Suddenly, I felt someone appear in front of me, the figure was really blurry, and they were talking, but I honestly couldn't even focus. I blinked my eyes a few times, and that's when the person I least expected to be talking to me was standing right in front of me.

Dylan.

"Hey" She waved in my face trying to get my attention.

"Blake right?" She said with her arms folded.

Here we go.

"Yeah that's me" I replied. I was obviously getting an attitude from her, but I was going to keep my cool until I heard what she wanted.

"What's the deal with you and Adrian?"

The longer sentences she said, the more I realized she was also drunk. Her words were slurred, and she stumbled a bit as if she couldn't keep her balance.

"Adrian? What?" I replied, but the annoyance in my voice could be heard.

"I always see you around my boyfriend, are you fucking him or something?" She stepped towards me, almost falling. She pointed her finger in my face and gave me the meanest mug ever.

"Your drunk, bye" I pushed her finger out my face and started to walk around her, but she stepped to the side, not letting me out her way.

Excuse me?

"No-no I'm not drunk and I know something is up with you and my boyfriend, I swear to God, I'll ruin you. I'll literally ruin y-you" She threatened, and one of her friends grabbed her arm, telling her to "come on". She still said some stuff whilst being pulled away, but at this point, I was already a few steps ahead of her, heading towards the bathroom.

That bitch is crazy.

All the bathrooms on the first floor were occupied, I knocked on one of them and got yelled at by a girl, the other one, I opened the door and caught a threesome going on. So yeah.

I wobbled up the steps to the second floor and finally spotted a bathroom with the door wide open.  I sped walked to the bathroom, quickly shutting and locking the door behind me.

I swear drunk peeing is the best. You never appreciate the ability to release your insides until you're drunk.

Once I was done, I washed my hands and cut the lights off, making my way back out to the party.

As I was walking down the hallway, not far from the bathroom, I spotted two sliding glass doors that led to a balcony.

Air. I needed air.

I stumbled out there and grabbed ahold of the railings, inhaling a generous amount of the crisp, cool air.

"Hey princess"

I jerked my head to the annoyingly recognizable voice. It was Paxton. He was positioned on the opposite side of the balcony, his tall figure leaned up against the railing with something that did not smell like a cigarette at all in his hand. His legs were crossed, and he had one hand in his pocket and one hand taking pulls from his joint. He had on a black button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and half the buttons were open, revealing the wide range of tattoos that were covering his chest.

"I told you to stop calling me that. It's so cringy" I said looking at him and rolling my eyes. He laughed and took another pull before walking over to me.

"You look nice" He gave me a devilish smile, his eyes gazing down my body.

Now that he was close, I could see that he was definitely cross-faded. His eyes were red and hung low, but his body movements were uncoordinated.

"How did you even get in here? This is a private party" I said, ignoring his compliment.

"I got an invite, duh." He rolled his eyes.

I cut my eye at him for the smart ass attitude he was giving me.

"How did you? Didn't you just get here like last week" He questioned me back, blowing smoke from his mouth but the wind blew it in my face.

"Can you like smoke the other way?" I said coughing and fanning the smoke out my face.

"And I got an invite too, duh" I mocked him. I know I was lying, but for some reason, saying I came as a plus-one would now be embarrassing since I just found out he got a personal invite.

"Why are you even out here? Not enjoying the party?" I turned around so that now my back was against the railing and he was facing the opposite of me.

"I am. I'm just way too fucked up to go back in there right now. I need to breathe" He confessed.

"You?" he turned to look at me from the side.

"I needed to breathe too." 

I began shivering as a fierce gust of wind blew toward me. My body temperature was so hot from dancing and being at the party but now that I had been outside for a minute, I realized how fucking freezing it was out here.

"You know if I had a jacket, I would put it over your shoulders like how they do in the movies, but I don't like you" He teased.

"Shut up" I bumped his shoulder with mine, and he stumbled laughing.

"Chill, it was a joke"

"You want me to hug you?" He teased some more.

"Do not touch me." I growled.

He laughed again, and I know he was only laughing so much because he was out of it and not because I was saying anything remotely funny.

"I've been meaning to ask you something princess. Tell the truth, that was you screaming on the phone the other day wasn't it?"

"Why are you so invested in my personal life"

"Maybe I care, maybe I don't" He shrugged.

"You don't even know me to care"

"Yeah your right. I don't care I'm just nosy"

"Asshole". I don't even know why I was continuing a conversation with him. Every time he talked he never failed to annoy me in the worst way.

"No, seriously, tell me".

Maybe it was the alcohol but I decided to tell him the truth. Well, a small, tiny part of the truth.

"I've just been dealing with some shit. I got a call that threw me off the edge, that's all." I vaguely responded.

"Well you seem like your a tough girl. I'm sure you'll get over it"

Ass. hole.

"I literally hate you, why am I talking to you" I rolled my eyes and began to walk away, but he grabbed my arm firmly and spun me towards him. He pulled my arm closer, causing us to be only inches apart. He licked his lips before leaning really close in my ear.

"I meant what I said. You look really nice tonight" He whispered. I felt chills go through my body, and my usually smart mouth, couldn't muster up a response as I felt a huge wallow of spit form in my throat.

"Cat got your tongue?" He whispered again. He knew exactly what he was doing. Now the reason why he was doing this? I couldn't even pin my finger on it, we were bickering a few seconds ago, and now I was feeling a tension between us that I never felt before. He took his finger and lifted my chin up since I was currently looking at the ground.

"Your drunk" I turned my face away.

"So?" He challenged.

I looked back at him, and noticed that his eyes were now full of lust, the tension between us thickened the more he looked at me and kept his grip on my arm firm. He kept his eyes on my lips, and I don't know if it's the way he looked at my lips or bit his but I was instantly sent into overdrive, which drove me to my subsequent actions.

__________________________

Continued in the next chapter ! This one was getting so long XD.

Hoped you all enjoyed!!!

Please vote, comment how you feel about the characters, and share with your friends !

(Persephone mood board below)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 14.1K 78
"Don't make promises you can't keep." --- Noah Reed is lost. Fed up with his constant attitude and nee...
3.8K 90 70
Jade Wilson and her friends go to a normal high school and living a normal life; well except for being a part time nerd for 2-3 months of senior year...
The Secret By Trina Maria

Mystery / Thriller

652 3 34
I have a secret, one I cannot tell. If I do my mother dies but if I don't I might. ---------- Maya was a sweet girl she loved wearing dresses, she ke...
2.9M 76.4K 74
Lila Hayes is a snobby, uptight seventeen year old, with her heart set on going to fashion school in London, but unfortunately due to a controlling f...