Young justice x Sasuke Uchiha

By kxd106

This story is based around Sasuke Uchiha in the young justice world. The Uchiha clan was the most powerful fa... More

Bio
Sasuke Uchiha origin
Sasuke meets Superman
What Now?
4 years later
Schooled
Infiltrator
Denial
Itachi Uchiha Of The Sharingan
Bereft
Targets
Twin terror
Homefront
Alpha Male
Injustice League
Sasuke meets Zatanna
Double Date??
Failsafe
Disordered
The Genjutsu Master pt 1
The Genjutsu Master pt 2
Secrets
Misplaced
Agendas
Insecurity
Performance
The Unknown Partner
Usual Suspects
Auld Acquaintance
The Ghost of the Uchiha pt 1
Battle of Brothers pt 2
Let's end this pt 3
Final Valley
Young Justice X Sasuke // Q&A
Happy New Year
Earthlings
Alienated
World War 3 pt 1
Madara vs Hero Alliance
Aftermath
Itachi vs Sasuke Uchiha
It's all over
Salvage/The Truth

Coldhearted

672 15 0
By kxd106

Computer: Recognised: Kid Flash-B-Zero-Three. Zeta-Tube network now off-line due to extreme atmospheric conditions.

Wally enters the Mountain just before the turns are shut down.

Wally: Whoa. I just made it. Be a tragedy if I missed my own...

"Surprise!" Everyone who joins says, for Wally's Sixteenth Birthday. Which has balloons, cake and other small but fun party games.

Kid flash: "What? Oh, you guys. You shouldn't have."

Robin: Right. Not like you've been hinting for days or anything."

The party begins as Wally sits down at the couch. Megan comes with a cake prepared.

Megan: "We made two cakes."

Wally: "Awesome. What'll you guys eat?"

Megan: "We'll split the cupcake. Make a wish."

She says as she lights both set of cake candles.

Wally: Way ahead of you."

Wally blows and the candles fade out one by one. The Heroes continue the festivities, as Zatanna was a bit amiss and alone, Sasuke sees this and walks over to her with a piece of cake

Sasuke: Are you settling in okay?

Zatanna: Oh, yeah. It's just like home.

Sasuke(smiles): Like I said if you need me, I'll be there.

Zatanna looks up at him and a small smile goes across her face

Zatanna: Thanks Sasuke

Sasuke: I know this is all a bit, much to deal with, but trust me, someday.."

They turn to see Wally eat and entire slice in one go

Sasuke: You'll get used to watching Wally eat, I don't even think I'm used to it yet.

Which gets a small laugh from her. They're approached by Artemis who peers past them to Wally who's still flirting with Megan.

Artemis: Think we should tell him?

Sasuke: On his birthday?

Robin: He is the only one that doesn't know

Artemis: Then please allow me

Artemis goes over to Wally and whispers in his ear, a lock of surprise goes across wally's face when he looks over at superboy and miss Martian "close with each other"

Wally: Ohh mannn

Batman(comms): Team report for mission briefing!

Timeskip

The whole team wore the white snow mission outfits and are gathered together in the mission room, where holographic Batman gives there assignment.

Kid flash: "Where's Flash?"

Batman: "Flash and Red Tornado already have their assignments. A massive ice storm has paralyzed North America from coast to coast.
Satellite imagery has detected five flying ice fortresses, source unknown which seem to be responsible and must be stopped."

Wally: "Can't the Watchtower blow them out of the sky or something?"

Zatanna: "What's a Watchtower?"

Batman(sigh): "The league's orbiting headquarters is not weaponized. And with both Green Lanterns off-world, I need all hands on deck. So the team will be fighting side by side with the Justice League

Kid Flash:(excited) Whoa, really? (Now that's a birthday wish come true.)

Batman: Superboy, use the Super-Cycle to rendezvous with the Batplane at Ice Fortress. You'll drop off Sasuke, Aqualad and Robin, You three will meet up with Superman, Aquaman and me. Then Superboy continue on with Wolf to meet up with Black Canary and Red Tornado at Ice Fortress 2.

Batman: Miss Martian, Artemis, and Zatanna, take the Bio-ship and rendezvous with Green Arrow and Martian Manhunter at Fortress 3.
Other leaguers will deal with fortresses 4 and
5. Sending all co-ordinates now.

Kid Flash: Uh, Batman? I think you skipped...

Batman: Kid Flash, a young girl in Seattle is in desperate need need of a heart transplant. With all air traffic grounded by the storm you'll need to pick up the donor heart and run it 3000 miles across the country.

Sasuke(thoughts): Haha that is so unfortunate.

Kid Flash: (No, no, no. He can't seriously expect me to skip the first ever League-Team team up?) Who is this girl?

Batman: Does it matter?

Kid Flash: No, of course not, but can't we Zeta-

Robin: Zeta Tubes are offline. Sorry.

Kid Flash:(disappointed) Right. Then how can I say no? (Seriously, how? Guess I won't be needing stealth.

Kid Flash hit the emblem on his chest returning his costume back to its regular colour.

Kid Flash: Speedy delivery boy, at your service.

Timeskip

Sasuke, Aqualad and Robin had arrived at the second ice fortress when they arrived they saw Batman, Superman and Aquaman battling the Turrent and destroying them

As for kid flash, Kid Flash tuned his P.D.A. to the camera's of the Watchtower and saw the fortress that Robin, Sasuke and Aqualad were supposed to destroy.

Batman jumped out of his Bat-plane and destroyed one of the fortresses' turrets with his batarang. Robin jumped on top of another turret before attaching an explosive to it, destroying it.

Aquaman and Aqualad ran towards a turret and Aquaman lifted up a piece of the fortress for both him and Aqualad to hide behind. Aqualad jumped over to piece of cover and used his water bearer to make a water whip and destroy the turret.

Sasuke and superman where side by side with one another and multiple turrent fired upon them. The bullets bounced if Superman dealing no damage, but Sasuke created an ice wall to protect himself

Superman: Nice, now let's take out the rest of them

Sasuke and superman took a step forward, superman eyes started glowing red and Sasuke took a big deep breath

They both then fired there attack directly at the turrents, destroying every last one of them, and taking down the flying ice fortress.

Kid Flash: Oh, come on. Robin, Sasuke and Aqualad with Batman, Superman and Aquaman and Flash? Who's missing from this picture?

Timeskip

The battle had ended with the justice league and the Team being able to take down all the ice fortress. When Sasuke and the others returned to the Cave, Robin walked over towards him.

Robin: Hey, you hear the news?

Sasuke: What news?

Robin: Apparently our scarlet speedster saved the girl, but she turned out be the queen or something

Sasuke: Oh yeah

Robin: Come on let's go find him

They found Wally in the souvenir room with the heart container and putting it on the shelf.

Wally:(thoughts)The sword was cool, but this just seemed like the right souvenir for the right mission.

Just then, Sasuke and Robin came into the room.

Robin : Dude, we just heard. You saved an entire country.

Sasuke: Not bad Kid

Wally: What can I say? I'm the man. (The man who finally figured out that the sweetest birthday present a lucky stiff like me could ever get was seeing that little girl's smile.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 451 18
Shizuka Uchiha is one of the three remaining Uchiha clan members, She was one of the spared because Itachi told her she had an important future that...
18.3K 478 22
As a member of the Uchiha clan, there are certain things you expect in life. Awakening your Sharingan, mastering gen-jutsu, but falling in love? That...
124K 1.8K 47
Jinchuriki of the Ten Tail,an Uchiha,Born five Years earlier,Brother Of Itachi and Sasuke,with these,Nothing can go worse right? Well I have no...
11.4K 297 23
Kumotta was just a boy when his entire clan was wiped out by his older brother's best friend, Itachi Uchiha, but why does he feel like there is more...