Married to My Ex

By storiesbyjkm

In Married to My Ex, Ashi Sharma and Vansh Malhotra are forced to marry each other in an arranged marriage. ... More

1 | Marriage?
2 | HIM?!
3 | Path to Destiny? + Our past - (1)
4 | Our 1st Date (Past - 2)
5 | Flying kiss (Past - 3)
6 | Our 2nd Date (Past - 4)
7 | Our first kiss (Past - 5)
8 | One year to us! (Past - 6)
9 | Her Birthday (Past - 7)
10 | SURPRISE! (Past - 8)
11 | Acting Weird (Past - 9)
12 | Sea of lies (Past - 10)
13 | I Approve (Present)
15 | Shopping
NOTE
16 | Engagement 💍

14 | Make you mine

388 17 3
By storiesbyjkm

6th May 2022

Their age: 29

Ashi's Pov :

Gosh! I wonder what Vansh had told Akanksha didi that made her approve of him. I am pretty sure he must have made up a fake story to get her sympathy.

Vansh and his family are coming over for dinner for deciding the wedding date.

Ashi's outfit

"You look beautiful!" Akanksha didi entered while I was wearing my earrings.

"Thank you" I smiled at her through the mirror. She was wearing a pink suit that was beautifully patterned. "Thank you, you too"

"Ready to meet your handsome to-be husband?" She teased me, wiggling her eyebrows. I scoffed. "I don't know about you, but I am excited to see how he looks." I  gave an uninterested look.

I was cleaning my room while she stalked Vansh from her phone on all his social media accounts.

"Who's this girl? Is she his other ex?" I ran to her when I heard her say this. Did he go into another relationship while I was in depression?! I snatched Akanksha didi's phone and saw a blank screen.

"Which girl are you talking about? The screen is completely blank!"

I heard her laughing and it hit me. She was playing a prank. "Didi!"

"Admit it. You still love him."

"No, I won't because I don't love him anymore." I threw her phone on the bed.

"Oh really? I don't thi-" She stopped when we heard the bell ring. "They are here!" She shouted. I shook my head at her childish behavior.

"You still love him, sweetheart." She said before closing the door of my room.

The moment she left, a train of thoughts crossed my mind about what Akanksha didi said.

Is she right?

Do I still love him?

Do I still have feelings for him?

I immediately brushed the silly thoughts from my mind.

'I DON'T LOVE HIM!' I whispered to myself again and again until Ishant bhaiya came to call me. I nodded. I took a deep breath before taking a last look at myself in the mirror and followed him to the living room.

"Hello, Ashi beta! How are you?" Vansh's mom walked towards me as soon as her eyes landed on me. A smile made its way to my lips seeing her. Though I had never met her when Vansh and I were in a relationship I already made out that she would be very sweet and I was correct.

"I am good Aunty. How are you?" I hugged her.

"I am perfectly fine. You look very pretty!" She said admiring me.

"Thank you. Even you look very beautiful." She was wearing a dark green suit with minimal mirror work.

"Oh thank you so much, darling."

"Ohho Archana, let us also meet her," Vansh's dad said making us laugh and I went towards Vansh's father to greet him.

"Namaste uncle! How are you?" I side-hugged him.

"I am fine beta how are you?"

"I am good uncle" I smiled at him.

"Last time you didn't get to meet my older son and daughter - in law and my younger daughter. " Vansh's father introduced me to a couple who gave a warm smile giving me good vibes. He also introduced me to a girl who would be in her early twenties and looked very familiar. "She's Sanya"

Sanya! Yes, she is Vansh's younger sister. I remember her. We did meet once at the mall. Wait! What if she told her parents that we already know each other? When our parents were not looking she whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry I have not told my parents anything. They don't know that we already know each other." I took a sigh of relief.

"You know I -" Sanya was cut off by Vansh.

"Sanya let your brother also meet her!" Vansh's dad said and everyone laughed while I stood there embarrassed and he blushed. Jerk!

"Hi," Vansh smiled forwarding his hand for a handshake.

I looked at his hand and him. 'Everyone is watching us' Vansh directed through his eyes by moving them and I quickly shook my hand with his. I felt sparks running through my hand and I immediately tried to take my hand back.

Keyword: Tried

He didn't leave my hand from his tight hold. I wriggled my hand but he still didn't get was I was trying to do.

"My hand" I gritted my teeth.

"Oh yeah. Sorry," He finally left my hand and looked down, scratching the back of his neck.

We all soon sat down for dinner. I was having the yummy Butter Chicken made by my mom when the naan (a type of chappati) got stuck in my throat and started coughing.

"Ashi have some water" Vanshbsaid rubbing back who was sitting on my right.

I looked at my glass but it was empty and I saw a hand forwarding a glass of water. I followed the hand and saw Vansh offering the glass.

"Thanks," I said before taking a sip.

Soon all of us finished dinner and got seated in the living room for dessert. Our parents were talking about our wedding date.

"So Mr. Malhotra what do you think about keeping the Roka Ceremony and the Ring Ceremony on the same day, next month on the 20th" Vansh's dad suggested making me shock.

Roka? Engagement? So early? Why!!

"Why so early? I mean, we should let the kids also know each other well before they agree."

Thank you, Dad!

"Mr. Sharma, Vansh will be leaving for Dubai in 2 months for an important project." Vansh's dad stated. "So he won't be back till the next three-five months that's why I was thinking to get the kids engaged before he leaves."

My dad looks at me and raises his eyebrows in question. I shifted my eyes down, at my fidgeting fingers.

Next month will be too early
But 5 months is also too long.

Ughh! What do I do? What do I say?

I looked at my dad and nodded. One or the other day I have to get engaged to this jerk. So it's better if I get engaged to him in 1 month than in 5 months.

"Vansh, Ashi what do you both think?" Vansh's mom said looking at us.

"Yes Mom, I agree," Vansh says and everyone looked at me for an answer.

"I also agree," I say with a small smile and a hesitant nod. A smile forms on everyone's lips and happiness fills their face.

"Congratulations Mr. Sharma!" Vansh's dad gets up and hugs my dad and I also see our mothers hug each other.

Ahh. Their big smiles make me so happy.

"Congratulations!" Everyone hugged and congratulated us.

"Thank you"

Shortly everyone fed us sweets and Vansh and his family were about to leave.

"Bye beta" Vansh's mom hugged me.

"Bye Aunty" I hugged her back.

"Aye, don't call me aunty, call me mom now. You are like a daughter to me." I smiled at her statement. She's so kind!

"Finally I can make you mine," Vansh said placing a kiss on my forehead leaving me shocked. "Bye" He smiled at me.

"B-bye" I stuttered.

"Bye, fufa ji!" Prisha, Ishaan bhaiya's daughter shouted to Vansh who sat in the car laughing.

"Prisha!" I shouted back at her and covered my face with my palms in embarrassment.

*_*_*_*_*

Hey guys!
How did you like this chapter?

Sorry for the irregular updates. I'll try to post as often as I can. But thank you for being so patient with me 🤍

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 34K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...
312K 22.9K 53
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriage Series-2] She is his second wife. Can she be his second love? Ramya Kaur is an outgoing and charming girl or that's wh...
104K 8.4K 18
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
1.3M 63.8K 85
Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people around the world are getting divorce and s...