𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law × Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid × Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#35

581 16 26
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

In the Grand Celebration, for Law, having a celebrating party, since Corazon wants to.

Law was in his room, he was in his sense of Fashion, as a King himself, looking at the mirror. He had to admit that he hates parties, but his Dad said so. 'Ugh.. I felt like it was killing me..' He said in a sweat, he hates attention, a lot.

He was handsome as ever.

As for Luffy on the other hand.

In his room, seeing himself in the mirror, seems really adorable and handsome and also pretty at the same time. Hugging his Straw Hat very tightly. Everyone will be here. Everyone is, even Shanks.

Luffy looked at himself to the mirrors as he heard the door open, the servants bow to him and wear him a crimson necklace, he can tell it's none other from Law or Corazon.

"Excuse me, is Shanks going to come? My family?"

The servants look at each other, they slightly sweat, as a demon themselves, they know Shanks very well. "Luffy-Sama, we guess that Shanks is already on his way here. And it's another guess that he might be the first one who will step into this castle." The servant truthfully says, Luffy sweatdrop, he felt something about Shanks was off.

"Well!~ Still excited to see Shanks!!
Nishishishi!!~"

He removed his negative energy and turned it into a positive. The servants smiled, as well as Luffy who smiled. That's when he felt his hair was getting brushed by a comb. And put his precious Straw Hat.

Looking at himself to the mirror again, looking at the crimson necklace. When the servants leave him alone.

In the mirror, the reflection of himself in the mirror grinned.

"What an exciting party~ Nishishishi~"

"Yeah! A lot of food!!~"

They both laugh.

And in Corazon's room, putting his funny make-up on, with a dark-red rose color of the lipstick, Corazon looks at himself to the mirror. He looks at his golden wristwatch, 'This would be exciting..' servants went inside his room, they bow their heads in respect as they put his clothes on the bed. Of course, right now, Corazon just finished bathing, with only wearing a black robe. All he needs is to put on some clothes.

"Your Highness, the "Red" Hair is on the way."

One of the maids said, Corazon hummed, "Really? Well, we just need to "Welcome" him aren't we? Besides not just him coming, Luffy's entire Family will." Corazon says, with a smile. The maids also chuckle and smile as Corazon stares at his suit and clothing. He hummed for a moment.

"Say.. Am I good looking if I tied my hair in a ponytail? Since my hair is quite long."

"Hmmm.. the Highness is already handsome as it is."

The maids say, as Corazon felt extremely tearful like a waterfall. "Oh my!~ Thank you!!" Thanking them so wonderfully, the demon maids sweatdropped.

"Anyway, go get my dolls."

"Why?"

"I will turn them into a living demon, a woman. Of course, it's a fake one, since it's a Doll, but it isn't bad to have a partner on the dance floor tonight, isn't that right?"

The maids nod their heads and exited the room, Corazon deeply cherish and love dolls that he can control, he took off his black robe and starts put some clothes, as when putting clothes, his clumsiness made him fall as his chin bump into the table.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!!.."

Rubbing his chin, putting some fully clothes on and standing up, his shirt was still unbuttoned, showing his masculine body that has scars, showing his mascular chest, that has scars. That perfect body-build. The maids went inside and got a doll, wearing a red, beautiful dress. As they excuse themselves and are excited about the room.

Corazon thinks for a moment, he snaps his fingers and the doll turns into a living Demon Woman, with no emotions, she stands up and hugs Corazon's arms. "Yosh!!! Let's party!!" He says fully out of excitement. Buttoning and fixing his clothes entirely.

On second thought.

Corazon just burns the doll, it doesn't feel right and doesn't feel very pleasing to his eyes anyway.

He exited the room with no woman with him, he'd rather be on himself.

"Open the gates."

The Devil knights bow their heads on understanding as they finally begin the party.

•|•|•

The party began at Midnight.

Luffy was fixing his own, hair, he knew his own family would be here, Corazon would also take him to Law himself. This is not even a marriage, just a congratulations party.

Luffy stood up, and exited the room, he saw in the dark hallways that Corazon was already waiting for him.

"My son is already at his throne, his dear lover is waiting for him."

Luffy smiles excitedly and approaches Corazon, "Is my family here yet??? I wanna meet Ace and Sabo!! This is like a party!!" Luffy says so childishly as he can't help but feel excited. "No, they haven't arrived yet. Maybe they will, soon." Corazon said, trying to put a smile.

Thinking about the demons that will come.

•|•|•

At the ballroom.

Shanks fully arrive, as well as the other family. Garp, Sabo, Ace, Shanks, Dragon, and as well as their friends, Ussop, Nami, Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, Franky, Brook, Jinbei, Yamato, and Robin. As well as more than that.

"Ara~ Ara~ The Straw Hats. As well as.. My Darling's~ lovely family~"

Boa Hancock, drinking red wine, as every demon stepped back as when they saw Shanks, that Demon Lord himself to the party. "I wonder where Luffy is.." Sabo said as they looked around. They saw the throne, being sitting on by Law himself. "That.. bastard.." Ace growls underneath his heavy breath. "Calm down now, Dear Brother. We don't want to disappoint our little baby, precious, brother." Sabo said sparkly, and Ace felt like it was going to explode.

"Say Shanks, it's your fault." Garp said, disappointingly. Dragon sigh, "Anyway, we should be able to find Luffy first, I'm sure he's here." they all look into the Demon Child herself, Robin. "Robin is right. Please trust Luffy, we know this is hard to accept but this is the first time Luffy has fallen in love with someone." Zoro and everybody else as Luffy's friend agrees. Just talking to Luffy's family was very intimidating, Ace and Sabo look at each other as Shanks himself stares at Nami. Garp scoffs it out.

Mihawk was drinking champagne, and Crocodile hidden in the crowd, looking at the dangerous Family. He smokes, "Anyhow.. That brat, hasn't shown yet. Mugiwara, is not even here, then is this celebrating party my ass, is it fake?" Crocodile hum. Boa who deeply sighs, she wants to see Luffy at all costs.

Cavendish and Bartolomeo are even the same, not just them. There's more, "L-L-Luffy-Senpai!!!.." Bartolomeo is crying into tears, that his Luffy-Senpai has finally had someone. Cavendish sweatdrop. 'This is a practical mess, not for us but for them..' Cavendish's eyes lock on the Family, mostly Shanks.

Shanks and the others suddenly saw Law stand up from his throne as it seems someone was calling him. A Devil servant was whispering to him, "Look!!" Ussop pointed at somewhere, as everyone's attention turned to the side, it was Corazon, the one who was hugging his arm is none other than Luffy, he was very pretty and handsome Bartolomeo and Boa turned their eyes into heart shapes and spinning so wild.

Then they notice, Ace and Sabo seem not in a good mood.

"I'm hungry!!! I don't wanna sit there!! I wanna eat!! Please!! Please!!!!"

It was Luffy alright, keep whining everywhere he goes. Then they heard Law seem to yell at him, "Not yet moron! We're still gonna introduce you!" Law irk, "I'm not a moron! You are!!! Grrrr!!!.." Luffy also irked, Corazon sweatdrop. As they felt the aura, Ace and Sabo's aura. "How dare he raise his voice like that.." Ace growl, Sabo tried to calm Ace down.

Shanks on the other hand, "I need to see Luffy." he said, "LUFFY!! MY BOY!!! AHAHAHHA!! GRAMPS IS SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!" Garp said proudly without a care in the world, the demons sweatdrop, Dragon helplessly facepalm. Sanji and Zoro chuckle, Chopper was on top of Franky's head as they both smiled. Yamato smirks out of delight. Jinbei just laughed, Nami and Ussop sigh out of relief as Brook already agreed to Luffy's right decision.

Then they saw Luffy seem to be arguing with someone, as Law as they would prefer. As they saw Luffy being pushed back, inside, not to show himself. Garp observed their movements and they saw Shanks doesn't seem so pleased about it. And they watch how Law suddenly brings Luffy with him back. Not showing him in front of the demons.

Some of the people seem to be pleased, and some of them, mostly, Luffy's friends and family don't seem so pleased. It was rather annoying. For them taking Luffy back.

"Are my friends here!? I wanna see them!! Also!! I heard Gramps! Dad and Shanks are here!! So as Ace and Sabo!! That would be so cool to see them in their demon forms!!!!!"

With a sparkling and innocent kind of smile that was spread across his face, when they heard that, Ace and Sabo sparkly smile, Nami and the others sweatdrop. 'Too bright.' Ussop, Chopper and Nami thought.

Garp laughed, "That's my boy!!!" he laughed. Yes, they are proud, Dragon himself looks at Shanks, it seems, he didn't seem too pleased to see his Straw Hat is getting pushed back. Crocodile himself glances blankly at Shanks.

"Anyway, we should talk to Trafalgar about this, he should be taking out Luffy from the shadow." Franky says, crossing his arms, "I agreed." Robin simply agrees, Sanji and Zoro also agree with his words, as well as everyone. Then they saw Law talking to him, it seems Luffy was listening and as when Law leaned to his ear just to tell something in private, it seemed they were having a very private conversation.

Even though Corazon himself is having a conversation, they saw Luffy yawn. He was getting bored, to the conversation as they watched how Luffy got bored all of the sudden. He seems to be pouting and whining about how they take very long to talk. That's when they caught Luffy and got a kiss on the cheek by Law. Ace and Sabo slightly crack, and it seems it didn't bother Luffy much. "They're literally itching to kill Law.. and it scares me.." Ussop whispers to Yamato and Nami, they both sweatdrop.

"EVERYONE!! SHANKS!!!!"

Yes, he called, that makes everyone turn to that voice. He was smiling so brightly and so sparkly, "Luffy!!" Ace and Sabo wave, Shanks also wave as well as Dragon and Garp, Garp who was already eating some food. "Everyone!!!" Luffy kept waving.

As time comes.

Law introduced his "Lover" to everyone as everyone cheered. Standing in front of his throne, one arm, wrapped around Luffy's waist, as Luffy was eating meat without a care into an introduction. Everybody cheered, Ace and the other family was an exemption. They heard Shanks walk closer to them. Offering his hand in front of Luffy.

Luffy takes his hand, "Wait, where are..." Shanks only gives Law a smile, "You don't mind me borrowing him aren't you? As his step-father." Shanks made everyone in the party gasped out of shock, while the others are not that shocked since they'd heard this just a few years ago. Luffy is happy too, until, he looks around and observes.

He was not here.

Eustass was not here, he didn't visit.

"Luffy? What's wrong?"

Looking down at Shanks, Corazon seems to notice it too, it seems Luffy is looking for someone. Just a glimpse of it, Zoro and the others seemed to notice how Luffy looked around the whole ballroom. "Is Luffy looking for someone?" Chopper said, on top of Franky's head. "It seems he's trying to find someone here." Nami said, "Then does that mean where missing one person is?" they all look at Jinbei.

"Probably, there is someone missing."

Dragon said, crossing his arms confidently, "Who?" Sanji and Robin asked curiously, even Garp turned his attention to Dragon. "Eustass Kidd. He should be here since for what I remember, my son invited him." Dragon said, now they look around, Eustass himself was not here.

And that made Luffy slightly disappointed, this should be a party for everyone.

He gives everyone an annoying look on his face as he hesitates to take Shanks hand.

"No! Don't want!! I want to eat!!"

Taking the food and going upstairs, "Luffy?" Shanks called, it seems he was a bit worried. "Mugiwara-ya? The party is not over yet, this is our Grand Celebration party, remember?" Law tries to make everything go fine as usual when Luffy isn't even in the mood. Luffy sometimes gets grumpy out of nowhere.

"What's wrong? With Mugi-Chan??" Even Bon Clay is worried, Bartolomeo and the others, Cavendish who only circle the wine glass, giving a confusing expression from his face. Boa on the other hand, didn't also get the situation why Luffy got suddenly mad or grumpy, Mihawk who didn't care and continued to drink his bloody wine, as for Crocodile, he stared at the Straw Hat, and then watched everyone.

"I never knew you were here, old man."

Glancing from the side, it was Rayleigh and Shakky. Shakky wearing a red, sexy gown, hugging Rayleigh's arms, drinking her red wine. "Crocodile, such a coincidence." Rayleigh chuckled. "Are you also here just for Luffy? To congratulate him?" Crocodile blankly ask.

"You know what my answer is? Correct? As my student, I can't just totally believe he has a relationship with a Demon King."

"It's also surprising for that moron to have one."

"Well, Monkey-Chan is undyingly handsome and adorable, who doesn't want anybody to fall in love with him? Even the "Red" Hair himself claims Monkey-Chan as his son. As worth a while, Monkey-Chan has a charm within him that we can't withstand how strong his charm is. Even me, with his cuteness, I want to squeeze his cheek for once in a while."

Shakky said with a chuckle and Rayleigh laughed hilariously and yet agreed with her. As a Teacher, he couldn't careless, Luffy does as he wants to do. It wasn't a surprise.

However, right now, from the look on Luffy's face is a disappointment. Only food can heal him.

"What's wrong Luffy?"

On the throne, Corazon also asked him worriedly. Luffy pouted, "Everyone is not complete, not all my friends are here! I don't want that! I want to celebrate with everyone!! This party is amazing but it's also disappointing without my missing friend!!" Luffy ended up grabbing the meat and going upstairs, "Luffy! Wait, now, now." Shanks also approached Luffy and yet when Luffy turned around.

Luffy gives him a slight pout, that puffy, marshmallow cheeks, that's him sometimes when he has always been upset or disappointed.

"Give me time to think!"

"That idiot.." Sanji crosses his arms, Yamato and Zoro already drinking some ale without a care, "I guess Luffy is still Luffy." Yamato said with a laugh.

And they saw Ace and Sabo just flew to him.

"Luffy, what's wrong? Is our little brother disappointed loving him? Break up then."

Ace said as Law irk.

"Oi!!!"

Sabo hilariously laughed.

It was indeed an interesting party. Just looking at Luffy makes everyone smile that he's alright and happy with his relationship.

That was a good sign.

And even a "God" himself, giving a signature grin, playing with his juice box, since he doesn't drink alcohol.

It was a very good party, however, to Luffy.

He was not there, he did not visit the event. He was the one who invited Eustass, as Law agreed to. And yet, Eustass still didn't come and visit, even the slightest to see him.

Only to give him a message on the phone.

" From: Jaggy 💥🍄

Congratulations, idiot. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 663 19
[MODERN AU/COLLEGE AU] COMPLETED ☑️ !!! female luffy x male law !!! The sun and moon, two complete opposites that both need each other. Luffy is a...
121K 4K 51
{ LawLu } Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy A famous rich Doctor who was bored in Life and always an introverted person who hates annoying typical thin...
87.2K 2.7K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...
11.1K 352 18
Trafalgar D. Water Law x Monkey D. Luffy { LAWLU } . . . . . . . "I hate you, Torao." His breathy voice, filled in the air, as the atmosphere grew h...