Spirit Animal 2: Lone Wolf

Galing kay Jss2141

As most would say, a pack is only as strong as its weakest member. But when the weakest member of a pack is p... Higit pa

Ch. 1: Secrets Revealed
Ch. 2: Recovering
Ch. 3: Answering Questions
Ch. 4: Celebration Ceremony
Ch. 5: Watch Dog
Ch. 6: Becoming a True Predator
Ch. 8: Hiber Day Havoc
Ch. 9: Party Crashed
Ch. 10: A Bitter and Bloody Reunion
Ch. 11: Ruin the Ruins
Ch. 12: Hasselback Hustle
Ch. 13: Olms My God
Ch. 14: Golden Bird
Ch. 15: Deep Anger
Ch. 16: College Visit
Ch. 17: The First Temple, Mind
Ch. 18: Frobo for All
Ch. 19: Watching in the Night
Ch. 20: The Second Temple, Heart
Ch. 21: Temple Prep
Ch. 22: The Third Temple, Strength
Ch. 23: Dinner Time
Ch. 24. Protection
Ch. 25: Massages
Ch. 26: Heading Home
Ch. 27: Rematch
Ch. 28: Broken Hearted
Ch. 29: Home
Ch. 30: Fixing Frobo
Ch. 31: The Museum
Ch. 32: The Thai Temple
Ch. 33: Failed Rescue

Ch. 7: Pain and Regret

67 2 1
Galing kay Jss2141

The next day, the family decided to have a relaxation day. Sprig and Polly were on the couch while Anne was in wolf form, taking a nap on the floor. After all the chaos they dealt with, they needed this since they somehow ended up in the center of it all! Anne more than everyone else!

'I feel like I'm the main character of a TV show.' Anne thought before using her back leg to scratch behind her ear.

"This is the life, eh kids? A nice quiet day at home. The farm work is done, and the town is quiet." Hop Pop said as he drank some tea while reading the paper.

"Yep, nothing could ruin this day." Sprig said.

'And he's just jinxed us.' Anne thought, opening her eyes.

Just as Anne thought that, an explosion went off in the middle of town.

"Sweet frog!" Hop Pop shouted as the house shook!

"Duck and cover!" Polly shouted!

Anne jumped on the couch and looked out the window, seeing smoke coming from the middle of town, and another explosion went off.

'Trouble!' Anne thought as she shifted back to normal!

"Something is going down! Something big!" Anne said as she ran to the door, kicking it down and rushing out.

"Anne, wait!" Sprig shouted as he ran after her.

"Kids!" Hop Pop said, running after them.

Polly just looked at them run.

"Eh, I'm not moving." Polly said.

Anne and Sprig made it to the center of town, seeing the statue destroyed and fires spreading.

'What the hell caused this?!' Anne thought as she noticed some frogs working to put out the fires.

Something blue was thrown at a building, blowing up, and causing part of the building to get destroyed.

"Aaaah!" Frogs screamed.

"Was that magic?!" Anne asked, remembering that Maddie could throw spells in blue pouches.

"No, it looks like... boom shrooms." Sprig said.

"What!?" Anne asked, "What are those!?"

"They're mushrooms that blow up." Sprig said.

"Those are a thing here?!" Anne asked in shock!

First giant bugs and now exploding mushrooms?!

"Yep... and there's one heading for us so we should probably move." Sprig said.

The duo looked up to see a boomshroom falling towards them before they jumped out of the way!

"Yeah! Now that's a good explosion!" Someone shouted in glee!

Anne looked up and saw a group of dirty frogs.

"Now that we caused some chaos, let's loot the place!"

"Loot? We're getting attacked by bandits?!" Anne asked in shock.

"Yeah, buts this is uncommon! No bandit comes to Wartwood!" Sprig said as he got up. "We need to stop them!"

Anne let out an inhuman growl.

"I agree."

Anne got up and rushed to the bandits, seeing two of them heading towards the bakery to start. Anne shifted and ran at them. She jumped and knocked one down, before turning and biting down on the other's arm.

"Aaah!" He screamed before Anne shook him and slammed him back and forth to the ground!

The other frog got up and tried to knock Anne down, but Sprig fired a rock from his slingshot at him.

"Aaaah!" He said before Anne threw the second frog into him, making them back hit the ground again unconscious.

Sprig jumped onto Anne's back as she ran through the town, looking for anymore bandits.

"Over there!" Sprig said, noticing another explosion nearby.

Anne barked in agreement. Anne rushed to the explosion and saw the town market was greatly damaged. Anne growled and started to sniff the ground, looking for a scent.

"Uh, Anne, I don't think you need to find a scent." Sprig said, pointing to something.

Anne looked up and saw 3 more bandits ransacking the market, one was grabbing the surviving coppers from the wreckage as the other two were keeping a family at blade point. Anne took off quickly, jumping onto one of them and growling at the others.

"Aaaah!" He screamed!

"What the heck is that?!" Another asked before Sprig kicked them to the ground and shot mud in the face of the other!

"She's better than you, that's all you need to know." Sprig said.

"Yeah!" Said the frog family as they got up.

"Can you guys find some rope so we can tie them up?" Sprig asked them.

The frogs nodded as Anne and Sprig fought against them. It was a surprise when the apparent leader showed up. He threw a boomshroom and it hit Sprig, launching away and knocking him out. Anne noticed this, as did most of the town. Anne shifted back and ran over to Sprig.

"Sprig! Sprig, speak to me!"

Anne held her head to his chest, hearing a faint heartbeat. Anne's eyes turned blue for a second and she stood up. She looked at the leader.

"You." She growled.

"Yeah, what of it?" He asked, not scared of Anne. "You gonna cry for your little frog friend?"

He was laughing, until Anne was in front of him. She grabbed him by his shirt collar and lifted him in the air.

"You hurt my best friend!" She said, "Now... I'm going to hurt you!"

Anne threw him to the side, causing him to hit a wall. The frog could barely groan before Anne charged and kicked him into the wall, creating a hole! She transformed into a wolf and grabbed him by the shirt before throwing him out! She jumped onto him and began biting down on him, not hesitating to deliver all the pain he just delivered on Sprig.

"AAAAAH!" He screamed in pain, feeling Anne tear into the back of his neck! "Get this thing off me!"

Anne didn't stop, she bit down more. She started shaking him and didn't stop until she heard a snap. She dropped the body and shifted back, blood on her mouth and looked at the rest of the bandits.

"Leave."

The bandits could only shake in fear of Anne before gazing down to their leader again, seeing him dead and covered in his blood! They dropped their weapons or loot before running and hopping out of Wartwood as fast as they can! Anne ran back over to Sprig.

"Come on, buddy... wake up."

She shook him a bit as she listens to his heartbeat, glad it was still beating but he wasn't waking up yet.

"Anne!" Hop Pop shouted as he rushed to them, gasping at the sight of his grandson! "SPRIG!"

"We... we need to get him somewhere." Anne said, "Somewhere they can help him."

"I-I got it! Follow me!" Hop Pop said as Anne gently picked up Sprig and followed him.

He led her to Maddie's house, with these injuries, it could be the only place that could help.

"Set him down in the couch!" Maddie's father said as he let them in. "I'll get Maddie."

Anne and Hop Pop set Sprig gently on the couch, making sure not to aggravate his injuries. Anne began to zone out, putting a hand against her mouth, when she felt that it was wet. She pulled her hand back and saw the blood.

'I... I killed someone.' Anne thought, 'O... oh, God... what have I done?'

She didn't even think about it, she was so angry about them attacking Wartwood and hurting her best friend! Her mind went blank and she followed her instincts, she killed another person to protect her pack. She's... never actually killed before, sure she ate dead things, but she never actually killed another human, and while they weren't actually human, they were as close as you could get without being one. She gagged, holding her mouth before she pushed it back down.

"Is-Is there a bathroom nearby?" Anne asked as Maddie and her father came back.

"Down the hall." The father said.

Anne quickly walked past them and into the bathroom. Her legs gave out and she fell to the ground as soon as she closed the door. She began to hyperventilate before she grabbed their toilet and vomited into it! She fell back against the wall, lost in thought. Lost in what she did and what others would think when she returned home or ran into her lost friends here in Amphibia.

'What have I done?'

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

34K 1K 30
SPOILERS FOR THE HARDEST THING AND EVERYTHING BEFORE THAT!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️ After defeating the core, Marcy moves away, and after two months, things between...
134K 3.6K 49
!!!CURRENTLY BEING RE-WROTE!!! After 10 years of Barely visiting Each other, Anne, Sasha, and Marcy, decide to move in together, Eventually finding o...
4K 57 13
(Note: this is a Marcanne Fanfiction) In this alternate universe to Amphibia Superhero's rule in human society.......Coregirl being one of the most...
11.9K 437 30
Temporary cover, just a sketch because I needed at least something. ___ This story is covers manipulation, death, love, isolation, depression (subtle...