Green Means Go

Oleh The_Bunny_Squad

Y/N is a simple girl in this simple world. She works in the nearby car shop and definitely doesn't partake in... Lebih Banyak

A/n - READ THIS FIRST
Chapter 9
important please read

Chapter 8

114 4 19
Oleh The_Bunny_Squad

BILL GET YOUR ASS UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL IN HALF AN HOUR!!!" I screamed upstairs while finding the pancake mix in the cupboard. Puffy, or mom as me and bill call her, works really hard to support all three of us. She is a single mom for both of us so I told her that if she wants to pick up more shifts at work that I could take Bill so school and anywhere he wants to go. She normally works from 5:30 to 9:00 so we still see her but we just have learned to grow up on our own. She loves us both and we love her to but we try and help any way we can.

"I KNOW I KNOW SHUT THE FUCK UP." Bill shouted from his room. I am a freshman in collage an Bill is a senior in high school. He doesn't want to go into collage though and both me and Puffy will support him in whatever he wants to go. I am majoring in engineering and minoring in psychology so it can be a bit stressful at times but that's what it's worth if I want to go anywhere in life. I had about 4 pancakes made because Bill eats 2, I eat 1, then I always save some for mom so she can bring them into work in the mornings. Like I said, I do what I can. "Thanks for the pancakes N/N." Bill said, sitting down at the counter and starting to eat.

"Ok just to let you know, I have some friends coming over tonight so I'm going to pick you up and drop you off at Toby's. His mom already said it was ok. Also if Tom is in school ask him to ask his mom if Ranboo and him could stop by later tonight.

If their not just text me and I'll ask them later tonight. Mom said she is going to try and get off work early today stop make sure to not get in trouble." I said, putting the last pancake in a little container with my note to mom on it. I then grabbed my pancake and started walking to the door. "Let's go you little twerp." I said. 

"Jesus give me a minute." He said, grabbing his shoes and his key set. Mom made all of us get keys to the house in case we ever lock it. Mom, Bill, me, and Sam all have one.

Soon enough we were at his school and I saw Ranboo waiting for him at the e trice which means Tommy will be in today. "Ok, don't get in to much trouble, if you do just text me and I'll come up with an excuse for mom. If you kill anyone don't get blood everywhere, and if someone wants to fight you wait until they hit you twice so it counts as self defense. I love you have a good day!!" I said while he was getting out. I then started to drive to collage. My first class didn't start till 9 though so I hade about an hour until I had to be there, and I saw Gumi and Aimsey waiting for me in the library.

"Y/N your here!!!" Aimsey said, getting up to give me a hug.

"Ami, It has been 2 days since you have seen me. You couldn't have missed me to much. Plus you have Gumi!" I said, hugging her back and waving at Gumi. Me and Gumi don't really talk much but we know each other through Ami.  

"Yeah but she is my sister tho! I have to see her everyday!" They said. Ami was only 17 but skipped a grade in high school and graduated early so we were both freshman. Gumi was a sophomore.

Ok we'll I need to study for the stupid biology test. You wanna help me??" I asked Ami looking down at her. She has always been like a little sister to me and she often stays over at me and Bill's house.

"Yeah I'll help you!"

When I got out of the testing room I got a call from Sam

S: Hey kiddo can you stop by the shop after your classes?

Y: Yeah whats up??

S: I just need help with the cars and I didnt realis that there is another race this weekend.Y: I thought there wasn't supposed to be a race for bout 3 weeks??

S: I know, I know me to but Ponk just told me that there is one schedualed for this weeked. We need to get the cars ready by at least tomorrow.

Y: Ok dad. Ill run over tonight but I dont want to stay to, to late.

S: I know kiddo. I'll see you later!

Y: See you later 

I then texted Bill 

Me
Ayoo bill was Tom at school?

Billy <3
Yeah he was! I ask and he said that he was going to text his mom.

Me
Can you actually tell him to stop at the shop. Sam called and I need to go there after my classes

Billy <3
Yeah i will. See you later!

Me
Ok. See yoiu later. Love you, ya little shit

Billy <3
Love you to ig 

I chuckled at my phone and then looked up and saw Ami and Gumi again. 

"Hey guys! I only have another class but then I have to go. My boss said that I have to come in for some reason." I said to them when I finally sat down. 

"Ok! Me and Gumi both have 2. Do you think we could stop by after classes?" Ami asked, looking up from her book, Doctor Sleep by Shephen King.

"Yeah probably but some of my other friends are going to be there." I said, pulling out my computer to make sure that I didn't forget any homework for the week.

"We don't have to come if you don't want to!" Gumi said, looking up from her phone.

"No its fine! I just don't want you guys to get ignored on accident because we all know I suck at multitasking." I said. I truly wanted them there but I know that whoever is at the shop when I get there is probably not

" I love my job I really do, but I don't want my friends to know about it.

"It's ok really! You have fun while your there!" Ami said.
"Are you sure??" I said, putting my hand on her shoulder.
"Yes I'm sure! We understand that you want to keep your work and friend life separate." She said with a smile.
"Ok! I have to get to class but I will text you when I have time!" I said, packing up my stuff and waving as I walked to my next class.

When that class finished I texted Bill again

Me

Ay ya little shit, what did Tom say?

Billy <3

Stop calling me that and he said that he will.

Me

Ill call ya whatever I want and ok! Could you catch a rid with Toby as well?

Billy <3

Yeah he already said I could. I checked with him when you said you were going to go to the shop after class

Me

Your the best brother ever <3 /gen

Billy <3

I know <3 /lh

Me

I'll see you later?

Billy <3

Yeah

Me

Ok. Bye bye!!

Billy <3

Bye bitch Me AY

Billy <3

LOVE YOUUU 

I chuckled at my phone as I walked to my car and got it. I plugged my phone in and started to play some music and drove to the shop. 

SAM I'M HERE!" I said while walking into the shop. The smell of gas, oil and dirt filled my lungs and I loved it!

"I'm over here kid! I just need some help with Dream and Punz's car. Ranboos is all good and he is picking it up after school." Sam said as I walked to Punz's car. I dent, tire and bumper looked like they hadn't been touched since yesterday.  

"I'll work on Punz's car. If you need Help just let me know!" I said, grabbing the outfit that i normally keep here so I dont get my normal cloths all dirty. When I walked into the back room I saw the George and Karl were already there. "Oh hey guys!" I said to let before going into the bathroom. 

"Y/NNN You said that we were going to meet up here last night and then you never showed uppp!" George said, walking over the the closed bathroom door.  

"I'm sorry but Sam brought me home and didnt let me go to the shop. I had a Biology test today so he didn't want me to stay up late. I have to work on Punz's car if you want to catch up now!" I said. When I finished changing I walked out and grabbed a few tool from the belt to start taking the bummper off.

"Ok!! Well I have new stuff that happened with Dream!" George said. "He asked me out yesterday!!" He said jumping up and down. I saw Karl look down.

"You good Karl?" I said, looking over at him quickly before continuing taking on taking the bumper off.

"Kinda.. Quackity got a boyfriend and Sapnap hasn't really been talking to me... Quackity said his name is Shlatt or something." Karl said, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Ohh Karl! It'll be ok! George give him a hug for me will ya?" I said, looking over at George. "I'm sure they will realize how amazing you are!" I finished getting the bumper off and started to take the dents off of it. I got that done quick

"I know but... It just hurts.." He said, giving George a hug back.

"I'm gonna punch Quackity next time I see him." I said, getting the bumper back on and grabbing the lift so I could get the tire off.

Karl cries a bit more as George is comforting him. In the meantime, i'm already removing his tire to put a new one on.

"So about last night," George began when Karl's crying died down. "What about last night?" I ask implying for him to proceed to talk after a minute of him staying silent.

He stayed quiet for a little bit longer like he was debating on bringing it up, but then finally speaks up, "Punz.. did you feel uncomfortable when he called you those names?"

I finish putting on the new tire and turn around to face George and Karl. I wouldn't be surprised if George was sent by Dream to ask this. George knows I dislike it when annoying this about the races get mentioned and he respects that so he doesn't offend bring those stuff up.

"Listen, I know Dream told you to ask that. My answer is, I only felt annoyed at being called pet names. It didn't make me uncomfortable because i got used to Sapnap doing it as well."

While saying that i suddenly remember two specific events that happened last night.

First, I hear Sapnap's voice,

'Oh ok doll. Why aren't we are Track 2 like it said in the text.'

I remember snapping at him for calling me 'Doll'. I remember the annoyance I felt and it was paired with anger for his how dense and dumb he is because he has Karl head over heels for him and he had Quackity like that as well. yet he picks to hit on me while He isn't even interested in girls. Like, for real, how stupid can a person be?

Then...

.. I hear Punz,

'Not so fast angel. Why do you want to watch it so bad?'

Again I felt annoyed when I got called names. Yet it was different.. Unlike with Sapnap, I for some reason didn't say anything about it. In fact, Bill was the one to confront him about it. Now that i think of it, Why didn't I say anything?..

"Earth to Y/n" Karl said waving his hand in front of my face, making me snap back to reality.

"Huh? What's up?"

"You've been staring into space for a while now," George said looking concerned. "Oh, yeah, sorry about that," I say and turn to look at Punz his car. All i have to do is change the oil and see check the engine of the car and hope the oil tank doesn't have to much damage.

"Have you heard? Yesterday someone spot a girl between the pummel partiers and some people say she is a new racer." George said. I look at him in confusion. How did i not know there was a new racer? Ponk or Tommy would've told me. "and get this, i heard she is in our college from Sapnap" he continued.

I walk over to the engine that Sam had already removed from the car. "Oh really, well hope we see her race soon, it'd be nice to have more female racers."

"Hey, Karl? Could you hand me a water bottle?" i ask, my mouth starting to feel dry.

"Of course, i can. catch!" he says tossing a bottle over to me. "I said hand me, not throw it!" I yell at him barely catching the bottle of water. I then open the cap and take a few sips. I close the cap and place the bottle down when i feel hydrated enough again. I look at the engine, acknowledging that the oil pan has been damaged so i remove it. How did this guy puncture the fucking oil pan?! I take a self-note to tell Sam about it after i check if anything else has been damaged or needs to be changed.

I'm it's the last time this guy crashes his car. Even though i know it's not. It's such a nice car, and it has pretty good parts and it's a great model to fit in when the police catch you speeding. But man, Punz is so reckless with it. He is the only bad thing about this car.

Next time i see his face, I'll tell him how to treat a car.

2302 words (without A/N)

Let's go, wrote this while being stuck in the hospital, feeling good~

Stay hydrated, sleep, eat and don't trust dentists <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

363K 21.7K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
565K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

387K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
761K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.