60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 261-270

462 3 3
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 261

Zhizhi felt that Li's mother was really sick.

Although the last time she chatted with Li's mother, she felt that the old lady's thinking and three views were very problematic, but seeing it with her own eyes today, she still couldn't help feeling angry and chilled for Li Ziqiang.

At this time, Zhang Wang laughed loudly, "Really! Did you hear it? This is Li Ziqiang lying!"

Then he said to the police: "Comrade Public Security, now that Li Ziqiang has admitted it in public, so it doesn't matter to me at all." If you want to arrest someone, just arrest him."

The police frowned, and asked Li Ziqiang, "Li Ziqiang, how did you know that Wu Zongyou was reselling glutinous rice for speculation?"

Li Ziqiang said, "Comrade Public Security, the situation is Such... There is no such person as Wu Zongyou at all. I made up the name of this person, which means "creating something out of nothing". It was originally a joke between my wife and I. I didn't know that my mother eavesdropped After learning about my conversation with my wife, I ran to tell Zhang Wang..."

Li's mother blushed and wept softly, "I, I didn't take the initiative to tell him. He came to ask me, so I, I said it... ..."

Du Meifeng stared at Mother Li bitterly.

Li Ziqiang's tone was calm and cold, "Comrade Public Security, I don't know Zhang Wang's mentality, so he ran to the police, saying that I asked Wu Zongyou to trade glutinous rice for speculation.

"

--In any case, Li Ziqiang's willingness to cooperate is very high. It's not as difficult to communicate as Zhang Wang.

So the police asked Zhang Wang again, "Comrade Zhang Wang, did Li Ziqiang's mother tell you about this? Or did you ask him

?

" Mine!"

Zhang Wang did not deny it, "I asked her first..."

Li's mother quickly turned to Li Ziqiang and said, "Ziqiang, did you hear that? I really didn't take the initiative to tell him! Yes, he asked first." mine......"

The son didn't even look at her.

Li's mother was inexplicably flustered and begged, "Ziqiang, you... are you angry? But I'm not wrong, I didn't lie, I really didn't..." The policeman said to Zhang Wang, "Go on.

"

Zhang Wang said: "Comrade Public Security, the thing is like this... One day when I came back at night, I found the workshop in the factory was brightly lit. I was thinking that the factory's profits have not been good recently, and as the head of a factory, I Can I not know if there is an order? Of course I know, and then I went to the workshop to have a look, okay, Li Ziqiang led the workers to work all night in the workshop! They are making pastries..."

"Comrade Public Security, you have never stayed in our company. Maybe you don't know. Although our factory is not profitable, we are a state-owned factory after all! Once the workers start working, should they be paid overtime, water and electricity bills? These are all big things, right? But Li Ziqiang didn't report a word to me, where is he putting me, the head of a factory?" "Oh, Li Ziqiang is

my younger brother, and I have nearly twenty For the sake of his face, I didn't get angry on the spot. The next day I met Li Ziqiang's mother, and I asked him what did Ziqiang do yesterday? His mother told me exactly... Oh, those words that look down on me as the factory director... Forget it, I won't pursue it, anyway, it's not the first day he doesn't respect me as the factory director, but I can't bear him doing illegal things! Knowing that Wu Zongyou bought glutinous rice instead Li Ziqiang still wants to do this kind of thing... That's why I took the pain to kill my relatives, and reported this matter to you right away..."

At the end, Zhang Wang pretended to be pitiful, "Comrade Public Security, I did something bad with good intentions My son! Because I really didn't expect...Li Ziqiang would even lie to his mother! If I knew he was lying, how could I go to the police...Comrade Public Security, please be sure to find out who is the enemy of the people The policeman asked Li Ziqiang again, "Li Ziqiang, then why

did you make such a joke with your wife and fabricated Wu Zongyou?"

Li Ziqiang said, "My wife is my closest partner. I have sex with her at home. It's a harmless joke, but do you have to explain clearly why?"

Public Security: ...

After speaking, Li Ziqiang said again: "Okay, let me explain. My wife and I have a very good relationship. We have loved each other and helped each other since we got married. Fu, along the way, I am glad that she is by my side. My mother is confused, she sends out things at home casually, and she likes to say what I say to my wife... The jokes I have made with my wife include but not limited to......"

"...my mother stole my wife's cream and gave it to someone else. I felt guilty so I told my wife that I would buy another bottle for her. In fact, I lied. The factory has not been profitable for three months. No salary has been paid, the whole family is supported by my wife, her salary is less than 30 yuan a month, and she has to provide for the old family's snacks... Where can I have the money to buy her a bottle of cream?" Li Ziqiang said in tears. Said.

Du Meifeng's teardrops were also rolling in her eye sockets.

Li's mother was ashamed and murmured, "I didn't steal it, yes, my little sister took it..."

Li Ziqiang said again: "The other day my wife asked me why I worked overtime, and I told her the truth-the business bureau's Section Chief Liu couldn't bear to see our factory continue to run down like this until it was liquidated and went bankrupt, so he was the one to lead the way and win a chance for our factory to supply the State Guest House in the provincial capital. Because of this, I... called everyone to come back Workers who work overtime in the workshop."

Hearing what Li Ziqiang said, the onlookers became excited,

"Speaking of which, I also want to ask, what kind of law did our workers violate by asking for free overtime?" "

Li The deputy section chief is saving our factory, what mistake did he make?"

"Zhang Wang! You still have the face to say you don't know why we work overtime in the middle of the night? Then what kind of factory manager are you?" "

Zhang Wang never cares about the factory. , as long as he plays the prestige of the factory director, how can he be like deputy section chief Li, who can take care of everything?" "

Bah! Zhang Wang is not worthy to be our factory director at all!"

Zhang Wang's face turned blue and red.

In the past, Li Ziqiang suppressed him, so the employees didn't take Zhang Wang seriously, but at least they could maintain a polite face.

Now?

Zhang Wang has already torn his face, and the staff's hatred for Zhang Wang can no longer be suppressed.

The more the workers talk, the angrier they get!

"Zhang Wang, since you are the head of a factory, do you know how many workshops our factory has? Do you know how many workers are in each workshop? Do you know what is in stock in the warehouse? Do you know what it is? You don't even know a fart! Who is giving you these troubles all these years?"

"Zhang Wang! I'm the accountant in the factory! I've wanted to ask you a long time ago. As the factory manager, you should be on our list. Our factory is not efficient, and the employees have not received wages for more than three months. But how do you have the face to ask me to count the last bit of money in the account as your salary and send it to you? And not only you received the full salary, but your wife and your wife's younger brother all received the full salary! Zhang Wang, don't you take us working people seriously?"

"Zhang Wang! I'm the warehouse manager in the factory! I also have something to ask you...Only you and I have the key to the warehouse. A brand-new, high-quality large mixer, which is worth the money! But a few days ago, I found that the mixer suddenly disappeared. I went to ask you, and you said you didn't know. Turned around and let your brother-in-law beat me up, he So what if you borrowed it, and then returned the blender, but it turned out to be an old one, and it was still a rotten one! Zhang Wang, did you trade the new one for the old one, and pocketed the difference in the price?"

...

Before today, the chores in the factory had been managed by Li Ziqiang.

Zhang Wang only needs to shake his prestige during the meeting, so he can pretend to be kind to everyone.

He always thought that he was very popular in the factory, but he never knew... So the employees' resentment towards him was already so deep?

However, what the accountant and the warehouse manager said is true now, making him indisputable.

Zhang Wang's face was flushed, and he cursed angrily: "You! You don't even know who you are! You are workers! I am the factory manager! What right do you have to talk to me like that?" The workers were

furious- -

"I am your grandfather worker!"

At that moment, someone wanted to beat Zhang Wang, but was stopped by Li Ziqiang, "Comrades! Comrades... Calm down! Please calm down! Problems have arisen, then We just solve the problem. Instead of expanding the problem to the point where it can't be solved... Please calm down." The

police officers also got into trouble.

One of the police officers asked: "Li Ziqiang, let's get back to business, please explain again, why did you fabricate Wu Zongyou to your wife?

" I don't have money to buy high-quality raw glutinous rice. She is worried about me, afraid that the glutinous rice we made after working overtime overnight will not be recognized by the Provincial Guest House. But if this problem is to be explained clearly, it must be explained from a professional perspective At that time, I left in a hurry, and I really didn't have time to elaborate with her, so I casually said that I found someone to buy good glutinous rice." The

police continued to ask, "Then did you find someone to buy and sell glutinous rice? "

Hearing this, Zhizhi stared at Li Ziqiang closely.

Li Ziqiang shook his head slowly, "Even Wu Zongyou was fabricated by me, how could I ask him to buy glutinous rice?"

Gong Gong asked, "Then did you find someone else to buy glutinous rice?"

Li Ziqiang smiled wryly, "Comrade Gong Gong, I trust you I also understand the cost of living. Everyone is not a person who does not eat fireworks. If it were you, a family of four would rely on one person's monthly salary of 29 yuan... Can you afford to buy glutinous rice? "

The police were silent.

Zhang Wang has realized that although he has cleared himself of the suspicion of "reporting a false police report", he is now in a bad situation.

So he yelled at Li Ziqiang angrily, "Then when you arranged them to work overtime, what kind of glutinous rice cakes did you use?"

Zhizhi continued to stare at Li Ziqiang, wanting to see how he resolved the crisis.

I saw Li Ziqiang said indifferently: "A production group came to me to sell the glutinous rice they planted. I saw that their glutinous rice was of high quality, so I let her keep 40 catties..."

"You fart!" Zhang Wang was furious, "...Who would give you forty catties of glutinous rice for nothing? Do you think she is Guanshiyin Bodhisattva? And it was just before you got the recommendation from Section Chief Liu? How could there be such a coincidence in the world? ..."

Zhi Zhi said in the crowd: "This is the third time to openly promote the Four Old Thoughts!"

--Zhi Zhi stood in the same direction as the workers, in the last row, and she was petite, and the crowd of onlookers And more. Zhang Wang glanced around several times but didn't see her. This was also because Zhizhi deliberately avoided his sight and Fang Lijuan deliberately covered her.

But Zhizhi didn't want to hide it from Li Ziqiang.

So Li Ziqiang saw Zhizhi through the gap in the crowd.

The two even exchanged a look.

Zhizhi: Do I need to testify?

Li Ziqiang: Don't worry too much, I can handle it!

So Zhizhi quietly watched the changes.

Li Ziqiang looked at Zhang Wang and said coldly: "There are too many coincidences in this world. For example, if Master hadn't picked me up, I wouldn't have become Master's closed disciple, let alone work in this factory. I have stayed in the factory for nearly twenty years..."

"Zhang Wang, if you are a qualified factory manager, if you stay in the factory every day and go to work seriously, then you will definitely not miss the commune team that sells glutinous rice. Business clerk. But you didn't..."

"Over the years, as long as you have put a little bit of effort into this enterprise, you will not even call the employees in the factory by the wrong name... After all, our factory is not big, and there are only seventy or eighty people in total. Over the years, as long as you can do a little bit for the collective, even if you do more for yourself, you will not offend the public like you are doing now!" After speaking, Li Ziqiang no longer wanted to pay attention to Zhang Wang, and turned to the police and

said : "Comrade Public Security, I can give you the contact information of the clerk of the social enterprise that sells glutinous rice. You just need to contact her unit and ask to know whether it was I who bought it from her with money, or She gave me glutinous rice as a trial product."

Li Ziqiang's words had formed a perfect closed loop, and there was no flaw in logic.

Generally speaking, it's just the couple whispering, the old woman listens to the corner, the bad guy wants to hurt someone, so he asks the old woman, the old woman talks about everything, the bad guy thinks he's caught the couple and hastily sued ...

The policeman said: "Li Ziqiang, let's forget it this time, and you should stop joking around in the future."

Li Ziqiang said with a smile: "Comrade Public Security, I will avoid my mother when I joke in the future, and I can trouble you to help teach me." My mother?"

The policeman also thought that Li's mother couldn't afford it, so he walked over and said to Li's mother: "Old lady, don't listen to your son and daughter-in-law in the future. The old saying is that you can't be deaf or dumb, isn't it Ah Weng! Family harmony can make everything prosper!"

Li's old mother blushed, "I, I...it's none of my business..."

At this time, Li Ziqiang asked again: "Comrade Public Security, have I explained this matter? Is that clear? I was just joking with my wife and didn't break the law?"

"Yes." The policeman replied.

Li Ziqiang said "thank you".

Zhang Wang was upset, but the matter of his reporting to the false police had been resolved, so he thought not to cause any complications. After the two policemen left, he would fix Li Ziqiang again!

After all, his transfer order has not been officially issued yet, he is still the director of the Lanxiang Pastry Factory, isn't he? !

As a result, Zhang Wang heard Li Ziqiang say loudly: "Comrade Public Security, I want to report with my real name that Zhang Wang, the director of Lanxiang Pastry Factory, publicly promotes the Four Old Thoughts! All the workers present can testify for me!" Zhang Wang was stunned

.

Li's mother was also taken aback, and quickly said: "Son, are you crazy? He, he is the factory director! How can you offend the factory director?"

Li Ziqiang ignored his mother.

Li's mother shrank her neck, looked at Zhang Wang in fear, and muttered to herself, "It's none of my business...it's none of my business!" Zhang Wang got angry and roared,

"Li Ziqiang, in your eyes, Do you still have me as the director of the factory in your heart???"

Li Ziqiang said coldly: "Everyone is a proletariat, you suspect that I broke the law, find someone to buy and sell glutinous rice for speculation, and dare to call the police without evidence. Then why can't I report to the police? The police accused you of promoting the spirit of the Four Olds? Besides, I have solid evidence!"

Then he asked the surrounding workers, "Comrades, are you willing to testify for me?"

After Li Ziqiang recognized Zhizhi, he immediately realized that Zhizhi had put The handle to bring down Zhang Wang was given to him.

--Zhizhi reminded Zhang Wang three times in a row to openly promote the Four Old Thoughts!

Now, Li Ziqiang didn't want to bear it any longer.

The workers also felt elated,

"Yes, yes!"

"We have all heard that Zhang Wang publicized the Four Old Thoughts!"

"Not only we have heard it, but the police comrades have heard it too!"

"Arrest Zhang Wang!"

"Zhang Wang Wang is not worthy of being our factory director!"

"Comrade Public Security, you must eliminate harm for the people!"

Dozens of people roared in unison, and the scene was extremely shocking!

Zhang Wang was frightened, his face was livid, and he glared at Li Ziqiang, "Li Ziqiang, you, you dare... you are not afraid that I will tell what happened back then?" Li Ziqiang sneered, "You mean, the

matter about the night pearl ?"

Zhang Wang's expression changed drastically!

He looked nervously at the police, then at the people around him, and finally at Li Ziqiang-he was finally sure that Li Ziqiang was not afraid of this at all!

Li Ziqiang said in a calm tone: "Not to mention that the master and mother have passed away, and the brother Xiaojun has disappeared... It is hard to say whether there was that night pearl back then, anyway, I have never seen it with my own eyes. Besides, the position of factory director It didn't fall on the head of the big brother, and it didn't fall on the head of Xiaojun, but it fell on your head... Isn't it who benefits and who is the most suspected?"

Li Ziqiang's expression seemed to be serious when he said this. Somewhat strange, "So why did you threaten me with this matter?"

Zhang Wang: ...

"What night pearl?" The policeman asked suspiciously.

Li Ziqiang didn't speak.

Zhang Wang first denied it, "No, no! Comrade Public Security, when I, we talked about a legend more than ten years ago, it was a matter of nothing hahahaha..." Public Security, "Okay, Zhang Wang,

you come with us Let's go!"

Zhang Wang was stunned, "Comrade Public Security?"

"Now some people have reported to us that you have publicly promoted the Four Old Thoughts, and we have heard it, so this matter must be investigated clearly! Let's go !" said the police.

Zhang Wang became anxious, "Comrade Public Security, Comrade Public Security..."

"It's better for you to go by yourself, don't let us handcuff you!" said Public Security.

Zhang Wang had no choice but to cry, and said to his wife: "Daughter-in-law, you must get me out..." The old majesty and air were gone, only frustration and begging were left.

Li Ziqiang said to the police: "Comrade Public Security, now I need some time to deal with housework. I will go to the police station to explain the situation formally and in writing to you later.

" Later, after hearing Li Ziqiang's words, he glanced at Li's mother knowingly, patted Li Ziqiang's shoulder, and said softly: "You mother is not clear, please send it back to the countryside!" Li Ziqiang nodded

.

The police left, most of the employees went home, and a small number of employees followed the police to the police station...

Li Ziqiang told his wife, "Meifeng, take Mom back first, and I will go upstairs later."

Li's mother still fell to the ground, but Du Meifeng Not even in the mood to help her, he said forcefully: "Mom, let's go!" Then he turned and left.

Mother Li wiped away her tears, stood up and called Ziqiang with tears in her eyes...

Li Ziqiang walked away.

Mother Li had no choice but to leave embarrassingly.

Li Ziqiang walked aside, and Zhi Zhi brought Fang Lijuan over with a smile.

"Zhi Zhi, I made you laugh." Li Ziqiang said helplessly.

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled, "No way! I have seen Deputy Section Chief Li's calm and restrained side, so I hope that Lanxiang Pastry Factory can cooperate with our Shuangdao team under the leadership of Deputy Section Chief Li. Partner!"

Li Ziqiang nodded with a smile, "I went to you twice, just to talk to you about this issue."

Zhizhi understood immediately after hearing this, "I must have gained a lot this time."

Speaking of this, Li Ziqiang There was a smile on his face, "I still want to thank you for the forty catties of glutinous rice... We have a total of seven products selected this time, and the order for next year has already been scheduled for July..." As he said, he and Zhi

Zhi Discuss the quantity of glutinous rice supplied, price, delivery date, etc.

The two sides initially reached an agreement.

Then Zhizhi told him that she was leaving tonight.

Li Ziqiang said: "At this juncture, Zhang Wang's matter has not been resolved, so I can't let Lanxiang Factory sign a contract with the Provincial City Guest House during his term of office, and I can't sign a contract with you either. , please promise me that our current verbal agreement can be kept for three months, okay? After the new year, I will go to Seagull Island to visit you in person, and then we can sign a supply and marketing contract?" Zhi Zhi very much agreed

, She nodded and said, "Okay!"

At this time, Li's mother lay on the balcony on the third floor and cried, "Ziqiang! You are a son! This dog doesn't dislike a poor family or an ugly mother, self-improvement..."

Zhizhi looked up, and then looked at Li Ziqiang.

Li Ziqiang smiled wryly and sighed, "I'm sorry, Zhi Zhi, I made you laugh. I... my fate with my mother ends here... I've already made up my mind, I'll send her back tomorrow, and every time I I will send ten yuan back to the production team every month, and I won't let her come here again."

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "The old lady has a straightforward personality, maybe...it's really more suitable to stay in the country."

She looked at her watch, Feeling that the time was almost up, he shook hands with Li Ziqiang and said, "Deputy Section Chief Li, goodbye! Seagull Island is waiting for your arrival!"

Li Ziqiang also waved to Zhizhi, "Goodbye! Have a good journey!"

Chapter 262

Zhizhi and her friends hurried back to Seagull Island.

There is no need to elaborate on the hardships involved.

But what makes everyone very happy is that in addition to dried mushrooms, Seagull Island has another order for glutinous rice.

In other words, now there is one more planting task in Nanling Town!

In addition, because Seagull Island has successfully established a community and team enterprise, in order to improve the citizens' food baskets and improve the quality of life of the citizens, the Lin City Commercial Bureau directly distributed about 500 catties of sea fish three times a week...

The days seem to be booming.

Everyone is on the move!

Moreover, when the end of the year was approaching, everyone brought back a lot of new year's goods...

even the tricycle that Shen Shuhua asked someone to assemble from scraps in Si County was also brought back to Seagull Island.

The entire Seagull Island is boiling!

At this time, it was approaching mid-January 1971, and the Lunar New Year was coming.

Seagull Island and Justice Island left half of the strong laborers to continue the daily farming, and the remaining half of the manpower, under the auspices of Aunt Chunya and the others, began to be busy for the New Year.

Whether life is good or not depends mainly on the four aspects of basic necessities of life.

So if you want to improve your quality of life, take advantage of the Chinese New Year...to be well organized.

Clothing shortages are the most serious and widespread problem on the Isle of Justice.

How serious is it?

Most uncles are shirtless all the year round...

It's not that they think it's too hot, it's that they really don't wear them.

Their trousers are basically shorts, with an average age of thirty years...

It's not a joke to be ragged.

So, under Fu Mingyu's arrangement, the braided grandfather took the women to start cutting the cloth - Fang Lijuan had found the cloth.

Fang Lijuan went outside with Zhizhi two or three times to do business, and her courage gradually grew.

She went to the Lin City Weaving Factory and directly talked to the leader of the other party about the acquisition of a large amount of cloth. The other party originally deceived her to be young, and the market price was 2.51 cents for real cold food, and it was supplied to the supply and marketing cooperative for 10.81 cents, and it was supplied to Seagull Island at a price of 20.2 cents per cent.

Fang Lijuan directly asked the other party for defective cloth with slight defects, and also proposed that for every ten pieces of cloth purchased by Seagull Island (30 meters or 90 feet), a ten-jin sea fish would be subsidized to the weaving factory.

When the other party heard it, he was immediately happy.

--Now is the era of planned economy. The cloth factory's one-year production plan has been completed. Seagull Island needs so much cloth temporarily. Where can he find it? However, there are many defective cloths in the warehouse of the factory! It's almost the end of the new year, so take this opportunity to clear out the inventory, sell for a little money, and harvest fresh and plump sea fish. This is a good thing that kills multiple birds!

In the end, the weaving factory rummaged through boxes and chests and found more than 200 pieces of defective cloth from the warehouse...

Fang Lijuan immediately led her uncles and aunts to inspect the goods, picked out all the good-looking cloth, and finally picked out nearly a dozen Hundreds of cloth!

Next, it's time to talk about price.

The market price of a sea fish weighing ten catties is around three to five yuan.

Fang Lijuan proposed to give away a big sea fish for every ten pieces of cloth purchased, which made the other party overjoyed. After all, it is Chinese New Year, and who would not want to have more food reserves during the Chinese New Year at home!

So the next price negotiation went very smoothly.

The texture, color, and thickness of one hundred pieces of cloth are not uniform, but the other party proposed a unified price of 6 cents per market foot... In the end, Seagull Island purchased one hundred pieces of cloth at a price of 540 yuan.

Make a fortune!

It takes four feet of cloth to make a long-sleeved top, and three feet of cloth to make a pair of trousers.

A piece of cloth is 90 feet long and can make 12 sets of coats and trousers.

One hundred pieces of cloth can make 1200 sets!

Seagull Island and Justice Island have a total of about 300 people, which means that each person can get four clothes!

The cloth pulled back to Justice Island, and the braided grandpa felt a little dumbfounded again.

--There are big bosses on the island, and no one knows how to sew clothes except him! Aunt Chunya and the others are ingenious, but now they are Zhizhi's right-hand men, and they don't have time to help cut and sew clothes!

In the end, it was Zhi Zhi who came from the same class, and used her position as the deputy director of the Nanling Town Educated Youth Office to "recruit" forty female educated youths throughout the town, and invited them to come to Zhengyi Island with food and accommodation for five days. Two catties of rice a day...

For other production teams, winter is the off-season, and even the local people have nothing to do, let alone the educated youths!

Therefore, there are still many female educated youths who come to sign up for tailoring work.

But Grandpa Braid didn't know how to teach these forty female educated youths how to make clothes in just five days.

Even Fu Mingyu, the person in charge of Justice Island, can't answer this question.

Fu Mingyu ran to ask Zhizhi.

Zhizhi smiled and discussed with Fu Mingyu all afternoon...

Fu Mingyu understood, and went back to discuss with Grandpa Braid for a long time. In the end, the forty female educated youths were divided into groups of ten, a total of four groups:

one group specialized in cloth cutting, Do the integration.

A group of people specialize in sewing cloth pieces with needles and threads, such as sewing collars for sewing collars, sleeves for sleeves, trouser legs for trouser legs... A group of people specialize in sewing semi-finished

cloth pieces into ready-made clothes.

A group of people finally checks the garment, nails buttons, opens buttonholes, corrects mistakes and so on.

The method that Zhi Zhi taught Fu Mingyu is actually the piece-based production practiced by later generations.

Before starting work, Zhizhi also taught Fu Mingyu to make a production plan first, and then set an upper limit and a lower limit to facilitate the preparation of backup plans.

On the first day of work, progress was surprisingly slow.

The female educated youths are basically not good at it...

The next day, everyone became a little more proficient, and the speed gradually increased, and 30 sets of finished products came out.

On the third day, there was an obvious leap in speed, and more than 200 sets of finished products came out.

On the fourth day, more than 300 sets were finished.

On the fifth day, there were about 400 sets of finished products.

Of course, in the end, the forty female educated youths failed to finish sewing 1,200 sets of clothes in five days, and it took a day to finish.

But that's good too!

You know, Gao Tiantian has done clothes for the uncles and grandpas on Justice Island before, but because she was too busy to sew, she finally gave the cloth to the uncles and grandpas...they have They cut it casually and put it on their bodies, or used it as a quilt to cover when they slept at night...

Now they finally ushered in their first new clothes in thirty years.

Oh no, each of them got four new clothes!

--Two knee-length shorts and two sleeveless jackets, which are convenient for them to wear when working in the fields and fishing at sea.

--One pair of trousers, one short-sleeved shirt, one long-sleeved shirt, and one coat.

There are eight pieces in total.

However, due to the variety of fabrics and patterns...all the shorts of the uncles and grandpas are all big patterned fabrics.

Embarrassed and happy, they finally put on baggy shorts like beach shorts of later generations, and excitedly ran wildly all over the mountains...

clothes, food, shelter, transportation.

The matter of having new clothes for the New Year has been resolved.

Next is "food".

Zhi Zhi and the educated youths used to live in the city's home, and the New Year was basically run by the elders. Uncles and grandpas have stayed on Zhengyi Island for twenty or thirty years, and Chinese New Year is no different from usual...

So all the preparation of food for the New Year falls on the shoulders of Aunt Chunya and the others.

Seagull Island has had a bumper harvest this year, and several large granaries have been filled to the brim.

At the request of the aunts:

--New Year cakes are prepared for the Chinese New Year, so several rice cake making activities have been carried out on the island.

--For Chinese New Year, bacon, sausages, ducks, and rabbits are made, so at the request of my aunts, six of the ten New Year pigs were slaughtered! The remaining four pigs were left to be slaughtered during the Spring Festival... Everyone ate deliciously many times, not to mention how happy they were. Things like making cured ducks and cured rabbits are basically carried out every day.

--We need to prepare all kinds of roasted seeds and nuts during the Chinese New Year, so everyone went to the back mountain to pick up a lot of wild chestnuts and pecans and returned. They also used 200 catties of rice to go to the sixth brigade to exchange for 30 catties of peanuts and 30 catties of melon seeds. Cleaned, dried and sautéed, all stored well.

Clothing, food, housing, and transportation.

Now it's my turn.

In this respect, the situations of Justice Island and Seagull Island are different.

--Justice Island has changed a lot this year.

At the beginning of the year, if Fu Mingyu's customized house construction plan had been completed: three collective dormitories had been built on Justice Island, and now all the uncles and grandpas had all lived in the collective dormitories. There are beds and simple furniture in the collective dormitory, but the current shortage is the bedding of uncles and grandpas. There is no way to solve it now, and we can only wait for the next year to find a solution.

In addition, brand new public dining halls, public toilets, and public bathing rooms have been built on Zhengyi Island...

What is more embarrassing is that at the beginning of the year, no one thought that the uncles would find a partner and get married, so there was no wedding room. concept. At present, the land for the wedding house has been selected, and construction will start after the year.

--As for the infrastructure on Seagull Island, six more warehouses were built, and one more multi-functional training building was built this year.

Zhizhi knew that after the community team successfully applied, there would be more planting plans next year. So she will call the educated youths from other production brigades to Seagull Island in batches to do various trainings, mainly in scientific planting.

What's more, the most important thing about Chinese New Year is cleaning!

The house needs to be cleaned inside and out, and all the clothes, sheets and quilts must be removed and washed. In addition, some new decorations must be carried out for the house I live in.

Zhizhi also spent several days cleaning her room clean.

Then she also engaged in a big project - laid a layer of bamboo carpet for her house!

She asked Li Shu to cut the bamboo in the back mountain, and it took two rest days to lay a bamboo "carpet" for the whole house. Of course, this is also due to the fact that her single dormitory is a real It's small, only about ten square meters in size.

After the bamboo carpet was laid in the room, it didn't look so cold, you could walk barefoot, and it wasn't so humid.

As for the basic necessities of life, this is also a big project.

--Under Zhi Zhi's call, everyone rolled up their sleeves and worked hard, and within three days, a concrete road with a width of four meters was paved from the pier to the Zhiqing Station in the middle of the mountain!

The reason why the speed of laying the cement road is so fast is also because the road is already very flat and spacious because everyone walks up and down every day.

Of course, paving the road can be done quickly, and it will take at least a month or so to wait for the road to dry out.

So everyone set aside a half-meter-wide space at the side for a temporary notice. When the concrete road can be passed in the future, the half-meter-wide soil-based road will be reserved as a flower base for planting green trees in the future.

The people of Seagull Island and Justice Island are very busy in order to have a good year and improve their basic necessities of life.

Zhi Zhi convened another educated youth meeting to discuss the matter of giving bonuses to everyone in the Shuangdao Club.

Since the establishment of the commune and brigade enterprise on Haiou Island, it has automatically and consciously become a part of the state-owned enterprise. With Fu Minglou's care, the 5,000 yuan of state-owned funds allocated by the state will soon be in place.

Otherwise, Seagull Island would not have the money to buy cloth and make clothes for everyone, let alone buy cement for road construction!

Zhizhi's opinion is: I hope to distribute a bonus to everyone on the island to improve the overall fighting spirit.

--Because in the past, the uncles and grandpas of Justice Island have always been objects of dedication. Usually no one pays attention to them or looks down on them, but when the disaster year comes, the whole town will look at them eagerly.

It is impossible not to resent in their hearts.

It was because Tang Niang had been suppressing her before that she kept silent.

--It has been two and a half years since Zhizhi and other educated youths went to the island in August 1967 to January 71 now. Uncles and grandpas have given a lot of help to the educated youth...Of course, the Shuangdao club team has not yet realized a real profit, and Zhi Zhi has been leading everyone to do things that are solid and long-term. To wait for the Shuangdao club to make a profit, let alone wait another year or two!

After discussion, no one objected to Zhi Zhi's proposal.

But everyone has a big disagreement on the amount of the bonus.

Zhizhi proposed that each person be given one yuan, and Tao Rongye, Shen Shuhua, Chen Yuejin, and Fu Mingyu agreed.

Gao Tiantian and Fang Lijuan tried their best to oppose it, pointing out that the commune and brigade enterprises have just been established, and there are places where money is needed everywhere. Besides, this time the collective bought so many clothes for everyone, this is also a benefit, if it is converted into money to calculate, Eight pieces of clothes and pants cost tens of dollars!

Therefore, the two of Gao Fang suggested that each person should be given 50 cents.

Li Aiguo, Li Qingyu, Hong Hehe, Yu Lu, and Long Qiang agreed.

Zhizhi arranged for everyone to vote, and finally adopted Gao Tiantian and Fang Lijuan's proposal - to give each member of the Shuangdao club a bonus of 50 cents.

Zhi Zhi set the time to distribute the bonus to the day when the last pig-killing meal was eaten on the twenty-eighth day of the twelfth lunar month.

In fact, the uncles and grandpas have already received the news.

After they slaughtered the pig and cooked the pig-killing meal, they all ran back to their dormitory, put on new clothes... and carefully washed their faces, hair, and hands.

Only then did Xiong Jiu come to the Justice Island cafeteria with high spirits.

Now Justice Island also has a public canteen covering an area of ​​more than 300 square meters.

There are 30 rectangular wooden tables, each of which can seat ten people, and 300 wooden stools... There are four large wooden basins on each table: one wooden basin contains

a pig stewed with radish and mushrooms. into the water.

A wooden basin is full of grilled fish, boiled shrimp, crab, sea monster, barnacle and other seafood, and a bowl of prepared soy sauce and vinegar is placed next to it.

A wooden basin is filled with steaming white rice.

A wooden bowl holds cabbage vermicelli soup made from pork bones.

After all the uncles and grandpas were seated, Zhizhi stood on a bench, "Uncles, grandpas... please be quiet! Today I will take the time to spend ten minutes briefing everyone before eating. Let me briefly summarize the achievements we have made in the past year and the goals we want to achieve in the coming year..." "In the past year

, I believe you can feel it without me saying too much. ...Although our current conditions are not very good, they must be better than last year. Here, I would like to thank my uncles and grandpas for their help! We will have a good meal in a while! I hope we It will be stronger every year!"

"We have been on the island for three years, and finally reached the level of food and clothing this year, so in the new year, our goal is to let Shuangdao achieve real food and clothing! The upper limit goal is to lead the whole Nanling Town to work together Food and clothing!"

"Uncles and grandpas, in order to thank you for your cooperation and support, after research, the leadership team of the Shuangdao Club and I decided to give you a bonus of 50 cents per person! The money is not much, but this is a start... ...We will work harder in the future and we will get more bonuses!"

Everyone was so excited that they applauded desperately.

Next, Xu Yongjun read the roster, and Fu Mingyu came to distribute the bonus award. The uncles and grandpas each received a five-cent bill.

Sitting at the dining table, the uncles and grandpas discussed excitedly:

"What can I buy for five cents?"

"One cent for a catty of rice, and five cents for five catties of rice!" "

A bowl of wonton soup in the town costs three cents! Eating a bowl of wontons is even more expensive." I can get back twenty cents!"

"I want to buy a pillow, but I don't know if I have enough money." "

I don't need it, I want to save it up and marry a daughter-in-law in the future!" "

Hmph, you don't even love me. It's clean, how can I find a wife? I'm going to buy toothpaste and toothbrush right away, I have to brush my teeth every day... I heard Chunya scold Lao Yao for not brushing his teeth every day! Hmph, wait until I'm clean and fragrant all day long , I will marry a daughter-in-law next year!"

"Then I, I will go buy a toothbrush too..."

The dining hall is filled with the strong smell of food, and it is also filled with cheerful conversations.

Zhizhi was also drinking pork bone soup and eating seafood with a smile, but suddenly saw Li Shu standing at the door of the cafeteria looking around? ?

She stood up and waved to him,

Li Shu hurried over and sat down beside her.

Zhizhi said: "Come here and drink some pork bone soup. This boiled barnacle tastes good. It's the first time I've tried it... This dipping sauce is also delicious."

Li Shu added a bowl of pork bone soup, drank a couple of sips, and then listened to her introduction and ate a boiled barnacle.

The appearance of barnacles is ugly, but the meat is tender and delicious. Just boiled in water, the meat has a light salty taste. Dip it in soy sauce and vinegar, and eat it. It's so delicious that you can't wait to swallow your tongue. !

Uncles and grandpas don't like things like barnacles, thinking that the educated youths have never seen the world, and probably haven't eaten them, so they pried a lot of them so that the educated youths can open their eyes.

Li Shu ate seven or eight in one go. Seeing that Zhizhi also likes to eat barnacles, he quickly went to the next table to get some, and helped Zhizhi pick out the barnacle meat from the hole with chopsticks, and piled them all up on Zhizhi's table. Zhi closed the lunch box in front of her.

Then he said to her: "Zhi Zhi, my parents will arrive tomorrow morning..."

Zhi Zhi froze.

Chapter 263

Zhizhi knows that Li Shu's parents are coming to Seagull Island to celebrate the New Year.

But-

for some reason, she just had a feeling that she couldn't express it.

I always feel like an ugly daughter-in-law will eventually meet her in-laws...

She obviously doesn't want to fall in love or get married yet.

But it is undeniable that she seems to have some... indescribably blushing and heartbeating feelings for Li Shu.

Just like now, he is sitting next to her, obviously their bodies are not too close, but his long legs are stretched out, touching her calves... Both of them are wearing long The trousers were on, but she could feel that the place where the two of them were in contact began to heat up.

She could feel the firm muscles in his calf and his body temperature, and he picked out a large plate of barnacle meat for her so naturally, and she also enjoyed it naturally?

Zhi Zhi looked at Li Shu in a daze.

Li Shu picked out some more barnacle meat for her, and seeing that she looked at him so beautiful and cute, he couldn't help laughing and said, "Why? I'm prettier than barnacles?" Zhizhi

recovered Come on, gave him a blank look, and retorted: "The barnacle is more useful than you, at least it is delicious!" "

You have never eaten me, so how do you know that I am not tasty?" He lowered his voice and said badly.

Zhi Zhi blushed, and scolded: "When Auntie Jiang comes, you can see how I will sue you!"

Li Shu said with a playful smile: "It's strange to call her auntie! When you were young, you always called her mother directly. ...When we meet tomorrow, remember to keep the tradition!"

Zhi Zhi's face turned red like cooked shrimp!

--In the past, she called Ms. Jiang's mother. Firstly, it was because Ms. Jiang was very kind and doting to her, and her love for her was no less than that of her own mother, Ying Yushi; He used to call his mother Mother Jiang.

In front of the crowd, Zhizhi didn't flirt with him, just snorted, lowered her head and continued to eat fresh and tender barnacle meat.

However, after eating the pig-killing meal on Justice Island, Zhi Zhi hurried back to Seagull Island, went to the room she had prepared for Li Shu's parents, and checked it carefully.

Although the room is only about ten square meters in size, after a 1.5-meter bed is placed, there is not much room for activities, but the room also becomes warm and lovely.

The bed is covered with a bedding made of soft kapok, and the bed sheets and quilt covers are native cotton cloth woven by the local people themselves. At first touch, it will feel thick and rough, but Domosuo will feel very skin-friendly and comfortable after a while; the kapok silk sandwiched in the native cotton cloth is smooth and greasy... one is rough, the other is tender, and it has a very comfortable hand feeling.

The curtains for the windows are double-layer curtains made by Zhizhi herself, and the lining is white Dacron. This kind of cloth is a bit transparent, and the pure white cloth hung at the window can only play a role of blocking the sun, and it cannot block the light at all.

The other layer is a colorful cloth jigsaw puzzle made by Zhizhi using the cloth pieces she picked up. Because the fabric is thicker, the shading effect is better. And because the colors put together are very bright, even this room seems warm and lively.

At the same time, Zhizhi made several pots of bonsai, big or small, and put them in the house-one pot on the desk, one pot by the door of the room, one pot on the window sill, and a small pot by the bed... The whole room suddenly

became Lively!

In addition, Zhizhi also asked Li Shu to go to the town to buy men's and women's slippers, brand new washbasins, soap, thermos, water cups and other daily necessities... Zhizhi

checked inside and out again, and felt that there was nothing missing , Only then did I let go of my heart.

Early the next morning, Li Shu came to tell her that he would go to the town to pick up people, and he would come back whenever he received someone. Let her prepare both lunch and dinner.

Zhizhi agreed.

Li Shu smiled at her, then ran away.

Zhi Zhi couldn't help laughing as she watched the background where he was fading away.

In fact, she was quite worried that he would ask her to pick him up together. If that was the case, wouldn't it be true that she was in a relationship with Li Shu?

She doesn't want to be in a relationship.

However, the relationship between Li Shu and her made Zhi Zhi feel... very comfortable.

The two often meet, but they have their own careers. She is not his dodder, and he is not her only one. The two are two trees growing on the island, on the sea, two trees driving side by side.

When he was in trouble, he came to her immediately to discuss solutions; when she needed help, she was also the first to think of him...

Thinking of this, Zhizhi was shocked!

--Is she already dating Li Shu?

When couples in later generations fall in love, they must hug, kiss, have sex, watch movies together, eat out together, and travel together...

In this day and age, people are much more reserved. According to Zhi Zhi's memory, her parents are obviously very close, and they had four children in total, but in the long family life, Zhi Zhi has never seen her parents behave affectionately, nor heard her parents say anything. A word of love.

so?

Is it according to the standard of this era, she is already... in love with Li Shu?

Thinking of this, Zhi Zhi's face turned red again.

Then she suddenly thought of another question: If she and Li Shu are dating now, then she...does she hate him, or can she accept him?

It seems...

that is acceptable to him.

Zhizhi couldn't help but pursed her lips and smiled.

She went to take care of the work first, took care of her greenhouse, wrote a letter to the instructor, and went back to the office to sort out various documents... Then she called the educated youths together for a meeting, focusing on discussing the details of next year's production plan and The planning rules for the team's turnover...

Zhizhi hurried to the kitchen.

Thinking that Ms. Jiang likes sweet and spicy dishes, she hurriedly told the cooking uncles to make some light fresh fish balls at night.

Then Zhizhi made a bowl of sweet and spicy sauce.

--Stir-fry ginger, onion and garlic with oil until fragrant, pour four peeled and ground tomatoes into the pot, add water and stir-fry to make a paste, then season with soy sauce and salt, thicken with starch, add rice vinegar and sugar, and finally add Two finely chopped red peppers, to collect the juice.

Zhi Zhi tried it and found it to be quite tasty.

Next...

that's waiting.

At lunch time, Li Shu didn't bring anyone with him.

At dinner time, Li Shu still didn't come back...

He didn't come back until dark.

Zhizhi was a little worried, not knowing what happened, and became more and more anxious.

She moved a small bench to the second floor of the dormitory, sat and waited at the door of her room, and looked into the distance-only here, can she see the pier. There is no electricity on Seagull Island, if Li Shu comes back, he must turn on the flashlight. She was sure to see it sitting here.

Until one o'clock in the middle of the night, Zhi Zhi, who was dozing off in the corridor of the dormitory, suddenly noticed the flickering lights in the distance, and suddenly woke up!

Is it Li Shu and the others who are back?

Zhi Zhi hurriedly went downstairs with a flashlight.

As soon as she ran to the cafeteria, opened the door and lit the candles first, she heard footsteps and voices approaching from a distance.

Zhi Zhi came out again.

Li Shu has already led the three people to the entrance of the cafeteria.

Zhizhi saw Ms. Jiang in her deepest memories-she was a beautiful middle-aged woman, and Li Shu's feminine and handsome facial features came from her. Ms. Jiang is in her early forties. She wears a small floral shirt and wears a particularly foreign-style windbreaker. She has bangs on her forehead and her long hair is tied up in a bun... probably because of proper maintenance and a good attitude. He looked like he was in his early thirties.

I also saw Li Shu's father - when Ms. Jiang took Li Shu to stay in the steel factory, Li's father came back once a year to visit relatives, but because he seldom saw each other and his appearance was very serious, Zhi Zhi dared not Getting along with him, I was not very impressed with him. At this time, he was wearing casual clothes. He was tall and strong. A man in his forties looked only in his thirties. He was very masculine and had the same sharp eyes as Li Shu.

And, there is a young and beautiful girl?

This girl was also looking at Zhi Zhi with her exquisite eyes...

Zhi Zhi blinked.

-Who is this young girl?

"Zhizhi?" Ms. Jiang shouted Zhizhi's name happily.

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled, "Hello, Mama Jiang." Then she greeted Li's father, "Hello, Uncle Li! You have worked hard all the way..." After finishing speaking,

Zhizhi glanced at Li Shu again, waiting for him to introduce this beautiful Who is the girl.

In the end, Li Shu didn't say a word.

Zhizhi has been embraced by the enthusiastic Ms. Jiang.

"Zhizhi! My Zhizhi," Ms. Jiang hugged Zhizhi, overjoyed, "Oh, my little padded jacket has grown up! I still remember the year when I left with Nianzhi, you were still a little older , now I'm a big girl! Ouch, my Zhizhi is so beautiful..."

Then Ms. Jiang let go of her hand again, looked Zhizhi up and down, and nodded in praise: "That's great! It's just a little too thin , girls need to be fatter to look good..."

As she said that, Ms. Jiang turned her head and gave her son a hard look, and scolded, "Li Nianzhi! You have been with Zhizhi for so long, why is Zhizhi still so thin? I will explain everything to you and let you take good care of him. Zhizhi, how on earth did you take care of her? Huh, I'll take care of you later!"

Li Shu scratched the back of his head.

Zhi Zhi blushed instantly.

She cast a quick glance at the strange young girl.

--Ms. Jiang's teasing was already expected by Zhi Zhi, although she was a little embarrassed, it was not uncomfortable.

Until now, no one has introduced that young girl to her...

Now that Ms. Jiang is making such a joke in front of people, Zhi Zhi wants to see the young girl's reaction.

After listening to Ms. Jiang's words, the young girl first glanced at Li Shu, then lowered her head, not looking at Zhizhi.

However, Zhi Zhi also had some thoughts in her heart.

At this time, Ms. Jiang put her arms around Zhi Zhi and asked, "Zhi Zhi, do you still remember your Uncle Li?"

Zhi Zhi looked at Father Li and smiled shyly.

Father Li smiled and said to his wife: "I didn't see Zhi Zhi very much before, she doesn't recognize me, it's normal." Then he looked Zhi Zhi up and down, nodded and smiled, "Okay, good! This little girl is really nice. !"

Ms. Jiang proudly said: "Is the girl I have my eye on, can you be okay?"

Zhizhi blushed again.

Now even Li Shu felt a little embarrassed.

Zhi Zhi quickly changed the subject, "Mother Jiang, Uncle Li, why did you arrive so late? Have you had dinner yet?"

Li Shu immediately said: "They haven't eaten yet, I'll go boil some noodles! Zhi Zhi, do you have any eggs?"

Zhi Zhi said, "Why don't I cook it!"

"You chat with my mother, and I'll cook the noodles!" Li Shu said, rolling up his sleeves and skillfully moving towards the stove Taiwan to go.

Zhi Zhi commanded him by remote control, "I asked Uncle Liu to make fresh fish balls in the afternoon. You take them out in the cupboard and use the fish balls to cook noodles. There are green vegetables, ginger, onion, garlic and eggs in the basket. By the way There is still the sweet and spicy sauce I made in the cupboard, and I will bring it with the noodle soup after cooking, I remember Mother Jiang likes to eat sweet and spicy sauce...It is best to dip fish balls in sweet and spicy sauce!" Ms. Jiang was overjoyed and said to her

husband Winking, "Look, it's good to have a daughter!"

Li's father looked at his son who was busy in front of the stove...

In the end, he still stood by his wife.

"In the future, when they get married and have a daughter...we will have another little padded jacket." Father Li said.

Ms. Jiang laughed out loud.

Zhizhi's pretty face was flushed, and she could only pretend that she didn't hear, she hurriedly poured hot water, twisted the wet handkerchief and let the Li family wipe their faces, and poured them a glass of boiling water... Then Zhizhi looked

at I saw the young and beautiful girl, and asked Ms. Jiang curiously, "Mother Jiang, who is this?"

Ms. Jiang said to Zhizhi with an unclear smile on her face: "Zhizhi, her name is Xu Yunduo, it's me The daughter of a colleague in the work unit, I heard that I will come to the island to celebrate the New Year this time, and Yun Duo's mother wants me to bring Yun Duo here to see the world..." Zhi

Zhi kept a decent smile on her face, but she slowly typed out in her heart: ?

--It's Spring Festival now! Chinese New Year Oh! For no reason, who would go to other people's homes and celebrate the New Year with others? If you really have the face to go to someone else's house to celebrate the New Year, it must be a very important person. Otherwise, it must be... a very thick-skinned person.

Ms. Jiang said just now that Xu Yunduo is just the daughter of her colleague.

So...

I couldn't help Zhizhi not thinking too much.

At this time, Ms. Jiang enthusiastically introduced Zhizhi to Xu Yunduo, "Yunduo, she is Bie Zhizhi, she is my future daughter-in-law! I have liked her since she was born... she and us Nianzhi is also a match made in heaven!"

This time, Zhizhi really blushed.

And Xu Yunduo's face also instantly turned pale.

Then Ms. Jiang sighed, and said to Zhizhi: "Zhizhi, as for why we arrived so late today...it's not thanks to Yun Duo! She was motion sick and fainted to death, so I asked her to rest on the spot. I will arrange someone to take her back to the capital again. But she just refuses, and insists on telling me that she must see the sea once in her life..." "

When she was in Linshi, she vomited so much that she changed herself Xing, I said, why don't you stay in the hospital for two days first? She insisted, but she still wanted to come with us... After arriving in Nanling Town, I think she is really dying, so I just need to send her to the town hospital first. Then I Tell her again, let her stay in the hospital for two days and take good care of her... She still refuses!"

Zhizhi looked at Xu Yunduo.

Probably because of the darkness, she couldn't see Xu Yunduo's illness.

But Xu Yunduo insisted on chasing Li Shi and his wife so persistently, presumably...

Zhi Zhi looked at Li Shu who was busy at the stove.

-- Xu Yunduo must have come for Li Shu, right?

Chapter 264

After a while, Li Shu came over after cooking the noodle soup.

There are four bowls in total:

one bowl has more noodles and less soup, three or four fat fish balls are placed on the side, four or five green vegetable leaves are spread on the surface, and two fried eggs are covered on top... Li Shu put this The bowl was given to his father.

A bowl of noodle soup is also moderate, but there are seven or eight pieces of fish balls lying in the bowl, seven or eight slices of green vegetables, and a fried egg on top... Li Shu gave this bowl to his mother.

There was almost no soup in a bowl, but noodles were piled high, two or three pieces of green vegetables, two or three fish balls... Li Shu put the bowl in front of himself.

The last bowl of soup with few noodles and only a few vegetable leaves, no fish balls and no fried eggs, was placed in front of Xu Yunduo by Li Shu.

Father Li saw that there were no fried eggs in his son's bowl, but he had two in his bowl, so he grabbed one and wanted to put it in his son's bowl -

Li Shu blocked it with his hands.

Father Li had no choice but to put the fried egg into his wife's bowl again.

Ms. Jiang scolded: "This is your son's filial piety. I don't care about you borrowing flowers to offer Buddha? Don't I have fish balls in my own bowl?" There was no other way, so

Li's father had to put fried eggs into his own bowl-

then, he Can't help but look at Xu Yunduo.

--In Xu Yunduo's bowl, apart from noodles and soup, there are only green leaves, neither fried eggs nor fish balls, it's just plain noodles.

Xu Yunduo also noticed it, and looked at Father Li with hope in his eyes.

Ms. Jiang said lightly: "Old Li, you eat yours! Yun Duo is so motion sick...you should eat something vegetarian." Li's

father opened his bloody mouth and directly stuffed a whole fried egg into his mouth Here, he chewed hard.

Xu Yunduo was embarrassed.

Ms. Jiang scolded her husband again, "Where is Zhizhi here, do you pay attention to her image? What can I do if I scare the little girl?"

Li's father was startled, and immediately closed his mouth, like a squirrel, chewing quickly on his bulging cheeks, and smiled shyly at Zhi Zhi.

Zhizhi was a little embarrassed, but couldn't help but said: "Li Shu, aren't there eggs in the cupboard!"

Why don't you fry a few more?

Xu Yunduo immediately looked at Li Shu with piercing eyes.

Li Shu had already lowered his head to pick up the noodles, and upon hearing what Zhi Zhi said, he said, "Trouble!"

Zhi Zhi: ...

Xu Yunduo lowered his head and silently ate the plain noodles in the bowl.

It can be seen that Ms. Jiang likes to eat fish balls dipped in sweet and spicy sauce.

For a whole bowl of noodles, she first dipped the fish balls one by one into the sauce and ate them full of praise, "Lao Li, these fish balls are really delicious, oh, can you eat them slowly! Have a good taste." Does it taste..."

Li's father wiped his mouth and asked in surprise, "Fish balls? Are there fish balls in this noodle?" Then he looked down...there were only noodles and soup left in the bowl, what else is there? Fish Ball.

Then he thought about it carefully, and it seemed that he had indeed eaten plump, fresh and tender fish balls just now, but he ate them in such a hurry that he hadn't tasted them yet... Ms. Jiang turned her head and explained to Zhizhi

: "Your Uncle Li, that's his habit! You have to eat fast when you eat a big pot of rice in the military camp! Otherwise, when you eat slowly and then want to add more food... it will be gone! So their grandfather Both of them have this problem, they eat very fast and don't know what they ate!"

Zhi Zhi glanced at Li Shu.

Ms. Jiang told Zhizhi again, "Zhizhi, you are a fastidious person, you should remind him more in the future, let him eat well, don't just focus on eating like a bull..." Turn around and look--

Okay Well, her son has already finished the bowl of noodles piled up as high as the hill.

He was licking his lips at the moment, with a look that was still unfinished.

Ms. Jiang held her forehead, and then asked, "Son, do you want noodles?"

Li Shu said, "Yes!"

Father Li, "Yes!"

Then two big bowls were thrown in front of Ms. Jiang.

Then, the father and son looked at me and I looked at yours, both a little unconvinced.

Ms. Jiang sighed, "Two rice buckets!" She gave half of the noodle soup in her bowl to her husband, and half to her son.

She had been traveling all day, but she didn't really have much appetite, mainly because the fish balls were light and delicious, which gave her some appetite. After eating all the fish balls in the bowl, Ms. Jiang gave the fried eggs to her son, and then drank the noodle soup in the bowl.

During this process, Zhizhi kept looking at the family of three with a smile.

The atmosphere of Li's house is very good, there are a little less people, but the harmonious and warm atmosphere is not inferior to other houses.

Zhizhi likes such a relaxed and cheerful family atmosphere.

Xu Yunduo also looked at Li's family enviously, and his eyes lingered more on Li Shu.

Then he ate the noodle soup which was not much in the bowl slowly.

After eating the noodle soup, Li Shu packed up the bowls and chopsticks to wash, Xu Yunduo hurriedly said: "Brother Li Shu, let me do the washing!"

Li Shu ignored her, just put away the bowls and chopsticks and left.

The light at night is not good, Li Shu is familiar with the educated youth cafeteria, and knows where to wash dishes in the dark...

Xu Yunduo chased Li Shu out -

but Li Shu was tall and long-legged, and disappeared in the darkness after a while middle. Xu Yunduo was a little scared, stood still, and looked at the direction Li Shu left pitifully.

Ms. Jiang stared at Xu Yunduo with gloomy eyes.

Zhi Zhi pretended not to notice, and said, "Mother Jiang, I'll take you to the upstairs room in a while, which is next to my room. Do you want to take a bath now, or wait until after dawn?"

Ms. Jiang thought for a while, and said, "Take a shower first, I've never been so tired in this journey!" Then, she glanced at Xu Yunduo again.

Xu Yunduo lowered her eyes and was on the verge of tears, "Aunt Jiang... I'm sorry! But I didn't mean it, I, I'm really not feeling well..." "If you're not feeling well, don't come with me." Ms. Jiang said coolly

.

Father Li, "Don't talk to the child like that."

Xu Yunduo looked at Father Li immediately with admiration in his eyes, "Uncle Li, thank you..." "

You're welcome, I'll find someone to take you back tomorrow! You Don't you want to see the sea? We've already seen the night view of the sea when we came here... When you leave tomorrow morning, you can still see the sunrise of the sea, how wonderful! Then you go back quickly, just in time to return to your home for the New Year's Eve Our family of three and our future daughter-in-law celebrate the New Year together, why are you here to join in the fun? You are outrageous, and your mother is even more outrageous!" Father Li said seriously.

Xu Yunduo was stunned.

Zhizhi: ...

To be honest, Zhizhi can already tell from the attitudes of Ms. Jiang and Father Li: they don't welcome Xu Yunduo. Li's father even had something to say, pointing out that they didn't want to bring Xu Yunduo this time, but Xu Yunduo, or Xu Yunduo's mother used some method to make Li and his wife bring Xu Yunduo unwillingly.

However, Zhizhi can also directly feel the toughness of Li Shu's parents - for those who don't like or welcome them, after tactfully and appropriately putting forward their opinions, the other party still doesn't know how to change it, and directly expresses their dissatisfaction without any regrets. It is also very good to choose forbearance.

Xu Yunduo felt so wronged first by Ms. Jiang, and then by Li's father who said so mercilessly, and burst into tears, "Aunt Jiang, Uncle Li, don't drive me away, I, I already... have nowhere to go!"

Upon hearing this, Ms. Jiang immediately asked vigilantly: "What do you mean? Are you still blackmailing our house?"

Father Li frowned even more, "Then I'll send you away tomorrow! lest you mess up my child and future daughter-in-law here..."

Xu Yunduo bit her lips and wept, "Please take me in, I will follow after the new year Aunt Jiang is going back to Beijing together..."

Ms. Jiang and Father Li looked at each other.

--The main reason is that today is already twenty-seven years old, and there are only three days left before the Chinese New Year. It's not easy to find someone to send Xu Yunduo back... Find a soldier from Nanling Town to send her back. It should be possible to send Xu Yunduo back to Beijing in time, but in this way, the soldier will be trapped in the capital. , Let people pass on the train on the first day of the new year?

Zhizhi saw the embarrassment of the Li couple, and said with a smile: "Mama Jiang, why don't we let her stay here to celebrate the New Year with us?" Ms. Jiang

immediately gave Zhizhi a "no" look .

Xu Yunduo was overjoyed, and said "thank you" to Zhizhi with tears of gratitude.

Zhizhi said: "You're welcome! It's not like our Seagull Island doesn't have family members who come here to visit, and then stay here for a while...you just pay for it!

" The check-in fee is 50 cents, and the charge for three meals a day is also 50 cents... If you stay during the New Year's Eve, you will take advantage of the 50 cents a day for food! Adding one piece is 1 yuan a day, think about it.

" After a pause, Zhi Zhi explained again: "Actually, our Seagull Island is not open to the outside world, and it's for Aunt Jiang's sake that I'm giving you a convenience. Otherwise, because you don't have a letter of introduction, I don't know you... ...How could I let you live in our Seagull Island? Why don't you go live in Nanling Town by yourself!"

Xu Yunduo was stunned.

Ms. Jiang looked at Zhizhi, she was overjoyed, and the more she watched, the more she liked it, "Our Zhizhi is good!"

Xu Yunduo blushed, "I, I don't have money..." Wept a few times, and then Said to Zhi Zhi, "Then I won't live in your house anymore, I, I will squeeze with you... okay?" "Of course not!" Zhi Zhi

said seriously, "I don't know you!"

Xu Yunduo hesitated to speak--

Zhi Zhi said first: "Besides, I don't like to share a room with other people. You should think about it yourself. First pay a deposit of 20 yuan, and I will take you to sleep in the room." If you don't have any money, you can sleep on the table in the cafeteria. It's very clean and safe. There are no such things as rats or snakes... The bowl of rice you just ate was invited by Mother Jiang. Just go."

Xu Yunduo fell into a daze.

Along the way, she has been attacked by Li's couple in all directions, and she thought that as long as she swallowed her breath and reached the ground, she would be able to catch her breath... Unexpectedly,

Li Shu's temper was far worse than she imagined, and the one in front of her... It is said that Bie Zhizhi, who is Li Shu's fiancée, is not a soft man either!

Xu Yunduo quickly made some calculations in her mind:

She really couldn't stay at home in Kyoto, so she heard from her mother that Aunt Jiang, who was in the same unit as her, was going to the island to visit her officer's son during the Chinese New Year.

Xu Yunduo wanted to be with Aunt Jiang's officer's son, and wanted to come along with her stalker, but was told that Aunt Jiang's son Li Shu already had a date? ? ?

It doesn't matter if you have an object, it can be disassembled!

Besides, Li Shu's partner is said to be a female educated youth? Since they are all educated youths, they must be urban young women from small places who have been sent to the countryside to work in the fields! After all, he is still a countryman! Since this is the case, there must still be hope for her. Could it be that her status as a young woman in Kyoto is not good? Isn't she prettier than a country girl?

So Xu Yunduo swallowed his anger all the way and came here quietly.

As a result -

Li Shu didn't give her a good face, Li Shu's partner... is much prettier than her!

Now she still ends up with... the fate of being chased away!

After careful analysis, Xu Yunduo took out a small cloth bag from his messenger bag, took out 20 yuan from it and handed it to Zhizhi, "Here you are!" There was a bit of anger in his tone

.

Zhi Zhi accepted it, and said with a smile: "Tomorrow, I will ask our accountant here to bill you... By the way, since you have come to our Seagull Island, you have to obey our unified management, and you have to participate in labor at ordinary times!"

Xu Yunduo was stunned, "What? I'll give you the money, but I, I still have to obey your arrangement...to participate in labor?"

Ms. Jiang smiled.

Zhizhi handed back the twenty yuan to Xu Yunduo, and said seriously: "You can also choose not to pay, not to stay with us, not to participate in our collective labor!" Xu Yunduo: ... this time,

Xu

Yunduo Yun Duo was really so angry that she wanted to cry.

Hesitating again and again, she still admitted it crying, "Huh, labor is labor!"

Zhizhi smiled, took back the twenty yuan, and said kindly: "Comrade Xu Yunduo, I charged you twenty yuan." , you can stay with us for a maximum of 20 days, and participate in our collective labor. During these 20 days, if you don't want to live or work any day, we will deduct the money for the corresponding time. I will pay you back."

Xu Yunduo pouted.

At this time Li Shu came back after washing the dishes.

Zhi Zhi told him, "Li Shu, I will take Aunt Jiang and Uncle Li upstairs to put their luggage first, and then I will take them down to take a bath in a while, you wait here. After a while, you take Uncle Li to the bathroom, Teach uncle how to use water."

Li Shu responded.

Zhizhi led the Li family upstairs.

Xu Yunduo fell behind.

She waited until Zhizhi and Li's couple left, then she looked at Li Shu, showed a sad expression, and said quietly: "Brother Li Shu, you...have you misunderstood me?"

Chapter 265

Li Shu stared at Xu Yunduo for a long time, then said coldly: "Xu Yunduo, how did you become like this? I am very disappointed in you." After saying that, he turned and walked out of the cafeteria

.

"Li Shu!" Xu Yunduo hurriedly took a few steps forward.

Ke Li Shu has strode out of the cafeteria.

It was pitch black outside.

Xu Yunduo didn't dare to go out either.

She stood in the cafeteria shrouded in the faint light of candles, unwilling to take another step forward.

Yearning for light, of course loathe darkness.

Xu Yunduo bit her lower lip.

Zhizhi took the flashlight and led the Li couple upstairs.

She put them in the room next to hers so she could take care of them whenever she wanted.

It can be seen that Ms. Jiang is very satisfied with this room. After looking around for a while, she touched the bed sheet and quilt cover again, and then asked with a smile: "Zhizhi, is this the room you arranged? Zhizhi nodded." What

a

soul Handy girl! "Ms. Jiang praised.

Then she lowered her voice and said: "Zhi Zhi, I must give you an explanation...Xu Yunduo is the daughter of a colleague in my unit, because this time I will come to celebrate the New Year with you. Xu Yunduo's mother knew that I was coming, so she didn't say hello to me in advance..." "

Your Uncle Li and I have already walked halfway, Xu Yunduo just had a chance encounter, and I let it go! I exposed her because I knew what she was thinking! She belongs to the performance unit, and the whole unit keeps one out of ten! That is to say, nine out of ten people will go to the countryside, and only one will stay in the work unit. She probably didn't want to go to the countryside, so she looked for a way around, and finally found our thoughts and came up! "

"Xu Yunduo was not like this before, hey, I don't know why... Zhizhi, don't worry, with Mama Jiang here, Mama Jiang will definitely not let her disturb you and Nianzhi, don't worry!" Ms. Jiang said.

Zhi Zhi blushed.

After a long while, she held back a sentence, "Uncle Li, Mother Jiang, you have had a hard time traveling all the way, I'll take you downstairs to the bathroom!" Then, Zhi Zhi apologized and said, "I'm so sorry for our troubles here

. The conditions are not that good, there is no electricity, and there is no separate bathroom."

"We are doing well!" Ms. Jiang said, and then gave her husband another look, "Old Li, what do you think?"

Father Li, "Then Of course it's ten thousand times stronger than the military camp I stayed in!"

Zhi Zhi smiled, "Uncle Li, Mother Jiang, then pack up your things first, I'll wait for you at the door." "Hey,

good! We'll be ready soon! "Ms. Jiang said.

Zhi Zhi exited the room.

After waiting for about ten minutes, the Li family came out with a change of clothes and a washbasin.

Zhi Zhi led them downstairs and met Li Shu. Zhi Zhi asked him, "Where's Comrade Xu?" Li Shu pretended to

be stupid, "I don't know, maybe he's still in the cafeteria!"

A few thermos bottles filled with boiling water brought Xu Yunduo back together, led the crowd to the entrance of the bathhouse, and distributed one thermos bottle to Father Li, and the remaining four thermos bottles. She was carried into the women's bathhouse by Zhizhi and Xu Yunduo.

Zhizhi lit the candles in the bathhouse, and taught Ms. Jiang and Xu Yunduo how to mix hot and cold water, where to put the changed clothes and clean clothes... Ms. Jiang praised: "Oh,

Zhizhi, what about the facilities here? It's very good! The main reason is that these designs are too ingenious, did you spend a lot of thought?" "I didn't come up with it alone," Zhi Zhi said with a smile, "I and the friends on the island together Figured it out!"

Ms. Jiang sighed: "My little Zhizhi has grown up!"

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled.

Zhi Zhi moved a small bench outside and came in. She sat near the door, so she would not see Ms. Jiang and Xu Yunduo who were taking a bath inside, and could also chat with Ms. Jiang... Ms. Jiang chatted the most

. Half a year ago, she went to another house in Songshi, and stayed in the steel factory guest house for two days. Ying Yushi specially asked for two days off to play, go shopping and chat with Ms. Jiang.

Zhizhi is very concerned about her family.

Hearing Ms. Jiang talk about this, she hurriedly asked carefully and listened carefully...

until Ms. Jiang finished washing her hair, took a shower and changed her clothes, the two of them hadn't finished talking.

Zhizhi said: "Mother Jiang, let me wipe your hair with a towel!"

"No! You need a man for this kind of thing!" Ms. Jiang said, "...Do you think I'm stupid? Just leave the coolie ready and don't use it. Why do you have to work on my little padded jacket?"

Zhi Zhi smiled with her lips pursed.

A certain "coolie" took a shower early in the men's bathhouse next door and was chatting with his son when he suddenly heard his wife call him a coolie...

Li's father stood up embarrassingly, and said to his wife: "Let's go, I'll go upstairs." Wipe your hair!"

A group of people walked towards the small building.

Zhi Zhi said to Li Shu: "You go down the mountain! Uncle Li and Mother Jiang will leave it to me tomorrow, just come up and have dinner together at noon." Li Shu responded, said hello to his

parents, and left with the flashlight on .

From the beginning to the end, Xu Yunduo couldn't get in his mouth.

For the first time, she felt that she was so superfluous...

Zhizhi first sent the Li family back to the room, and then settled Xu Yunduo in the empty room next to the Li family - this room is usually used to entertain Shang Dao. A female professor who conducts field research, so the bedding is already ready-made.

Zhizhi led Xu Yunduo into this room, told her where the matches and candles were, and then introduced: "

Your room only has the door bolt at the moment, and you lock the door bolt when you go to bed, and you can find sweets tomorrow." Tian needs to lock the door with a padlock... We here will ring three times in the morning, the wake-up clock at 6:30, the breakfast clock at 7:00, the ready-to-work clock at 7:30, and there will be no breakfast after 7:30... ...Okay, rest early, see you tomorrow."

After finishing speaking, Zhizhi left.

Xu Yunduo lit the candle, then closed the door, fastened the bolt, and looked around the room.

--The room is small, with a bed, desk, chair, cabinet, and a coat rack, which looks small and cozy.

She took out the towel from the luggage bag, sat on the soft and comfortable big bed and slowly rubbed her long wet hair. She didn't know when she fell into a daze, let alone when she fell asleep.

"Boom, boom, boom-"

There was a dull but crisp sound of a small hammer hitting the iron tile.

Xu Yunduo opened his eyes, somewhat reluctant to part with the soft and comfortable pillow and quilt.

Wait...

It's already dawn!

She sat up and saw a strange and quiet environment.

After looking around for a while...

She just remembered that she had followed Aunt Jiang and his wife all the way from the capital to Jienan Province, and had just landed on Seagull Island where Aunt Jiang's son Li Shu was stationed yesterday.

There was a slight commotion outside the room.

It's all the girls chirping, chatting and laughing. It sounds pleasant and beautiful, and it looks like the years have been quiet.

Xu Yunduo was dazed for a while, then got up and tidied herself in a hurry, put the cup, toothpaste, toothbrush, face towel and soap into the washbasin, and walked out of the room with the washbasin in her arms.

When she had just reached the door of one of the rooms-

The door creaked open.

A tall and fit young girl came out from inside, and when she saw Xu Yunduo, she let out a "huh" and asked, "Hey, who are you?"

Xu Yunduo said timidly, "I, my name is...Xu Yunduo Yun Duo."

The tall girl had a puzzled expression in her eyes, "Oh, I see, did you come with Platoon Leader Li's parents?"

Xu Yunduo remembered what Li Shu said to her last night That sentence -

[Xu Yunduo, how did you become like this? I am very disappointed in you. 】

Think about Aunt Jiang's hatred for her along the way, and her cynicism towards her when she was extremely angry...

Xu Yunduo nodded and said in a low voice: "Something happened to my family, I, I'm in a bad mood Great, I just pester Aunt Jiang... I want to go to the island with Aunt Jiang to relax."

The tall girl nodded, "So that's the case! Nice to meet you, Comrade Xu Yunduo, my name is Hong Hehe, I You are an educated youth from Seagull Island, welcome to Seagull Island as a guest!"

"Booming?" Xu Yunduo asked suspiciously.

Hong Hehe smiled and said, "It's Hong from the flood, He from Hemiao... Oh, is my Mandarin still that bad?"

Xu Yunduo blushed and waved his hands hastily, "No, no! It's me, it's me who misunderstood your Mandarin. Very good!"

"I'm kidding you! Why are you so nervous!" Hong Hehe laughed, "By the way, Zhizhi waited for you all day yesterday, why did you come so late?"

Xu Yun Duo blushed immediately.

--She was also forced to have no way out, so she stopped Aunt Jiang halfway. But Aunt Jiang saw through her purpose at a glance! With a guilty conscience, she found various reasons such as motion sickness and physical discomfort to escape reality, hoping to get Aunt Jiang's understanding. But what she didn't expect was that this aroused Aunt Jiang's disgust even more...

Now that Hong Hehe asked--

Xu Yunduo said with tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry!"

Hong Hehe:? ? ?

"Why did you say sorry to me?" Hong Hehe asked in surprise.

Xu Yunduo was silent.

Hong Hehe didn't understand what happened, so he went downstairs to wash in a daze.

At breakfast time, everyone on Seagull Island gathered together.

Zhizhi first introduced Li Shi and his wife to everyone, saying that Li Shi and his wife are guests of Seagull Island and Justice Island. Then he introduced Xu Yunduo to everyone, saying that starting today, Comrade Xu Yunduo will participate in labor with the educated youths on Seagull Island... The

educated youths on Seagull Island looked at each other.

There used to be a girl who lived on Seagull Island for two months and worked with the educated youth for two months.

The girl's name was Zhou Shuangshuang, and I heard that her father and Li's father were in the same unit. He came to Seagull Island with the intention of throwing Li Shu down...

Now?

Xu Yunduo came with the Li family, but Zhizhi announced that Li's parents were guests of Shuangdao, but Xu Yunduo wanted to work with the educated youths? ? ?

The educated youth looked at Xu Yunduo with something wrong.

Xu Yunduo noticed it, blushed with shame, and lowered his head deeply.

This day is the twenty-eighth of the new year, and it is approaching the end of the year. In fact, there are not many things going on on Seagull Island.

What Zhizhi has to do is to take care of her scientific research greenhouse, and to refine the various production plans, sales plans, infrastructure plans, study plans, and welfare improvement plans with the educated youths for the next year.

So she took the Li family to visit the island first.

In the blink of an eye, the educated youths have been on the island for three years.

The current infrastructure of Seagull Island is probably mature.

The poultry lived in brick pens, and the scale of breeding was larger; the area of ​​the vegetable garden doubled, from the original one low hill to two hills... 100 mu of second-season rice has been planted on the private plot. It is mid-winter, but the seagull island does not feel the slightest bit of chill, and the crops in the private plot are lush and full of vitality!

Li Shi and his wife are from Kyoto.

Kyoto is in the north, and the temperature in winter is basically below zero. All the trees on the street are withered, and the branches are bare, and the climate is particularly dry and cold.

They came to the Seagull Island, which is like summer all year round, and they were so excited when they saw the vegetables all over the hills and the crops all over the valley! When I saw more than a dozen magnificent scientific research greenhouses...

Li's father was still relatively stable, and Ms. Jiang couldn't help but yelled-

"Oh, I have opened my eyes too! In the middle of winter, you still have lush green here Crops!"

"Zhizhi, in your vegetable garden... there are winter melons and cucumbers in winter? In other places, there are only two kinds of vegetables, cabbage and radish, when winter comes, here... mine God, there are even beans! Oh, what a place this place is!"

"Zhizhi, you have raised so many pigs? There are twenty here, right? What? Fifty pigs! I'll go, your chicken coop... Does this chicken also live in a building? Zhizhi, what are they doing? Disinfecting the chicken coop? Why... oh, prevent chicken plague, Zhizhi, how many chickens do you have... oh my god, two thousand Ah! Then collecting eggs is terrible, right?"

"Is Zhizhi's scientific research greenhouse the place where you work? Let me take a look... The desalinated seawater system is used to irrigate crops? Zhizhi is this the project you are working on? This is a mouthful, I don't understand what it means... Oh oh, that's how it is! I'm sorry I still don't understand (laughs), forget it, Mama Jiang knows you are very good, so it's good if you work hard..." On the other side, Zhizhi

and Li and his wife get along very happily.

On this side, Xu Yunduo's situation is a bit awkward.

Originally, Hong Hehe had good intentions towards Xu Yunduo, but after realizing Zhi Zhi's attitude, Hong Hehe felt a little... disapproval towards Xu Yunduo.

Now that Zhi Zhi said, Xu Yunduo wants to work with everyone?

It is absolutely impossible for Xu Yunduo to intervene in the work in the scientific research greenhouse.

Then let her weed the vegetable garden!

This is the easiest job, bar none.

Xu Yunduo also held back his stomach.

Because of Li Shu's belittling her, because of Aunt Jiang's sarcasm and ridicule towards her along the way... and because of her self-deprecation!

After the uncle who took care of the vegetable garden told her how to weed, she turned her shame into strength, choked up alone, and angrily weeded with a small hoe.

And because she was holding her breath, she didn't stop for a minute in the morning... A person who has never done farm work, but his grades are not bad?

At lunch time, Li Shu came up to eat with his parents.

Xu Yunduo sat in the corner with the bowl in hand, glanced at Li's family and Zhizhi, then lowered her head and ate in silence.

Probably the only thing that makes her happy is that the food in the canteen on Seagull Island is really good. There are three dishes and one soup!

The three dishes are: each person has a whole steamed sea fish! A half-meat and vegetarian stewed duck with mushrooms, a full vegetarian stir-fried beans, and enough winter melon and shrimp soup.

It was the first time for Xu Yunduo to eat steamed sea fish.

The fish is so tender, so delicious, and it's so arrogant, one per person!

This fish weighs at least two catties including head and tail!

It's really shocking, Mrs.

After eating, Xu Yunduo followed everyone's example and washed the dishes by himself, and then put the dishes in a uniform place.

She also has nowhere to go, thinking that the whole mountain of vegetables she cooks is a real lover, so she might as well go to the vegetable garden.

Sitting is boring, why not weed and play!

Before he knew it, Xu Yunduo had finished today's weeding task after four o'clock in the afternoon.

Then she heard a faint and melodious singing.

It was the soprano singing "Praise of Red Plum".

"Red plum blossoms on the red rock...Thousands of miles of ice and frost under the feet...Three-nine severe cold...Don't be afraid, a heart blossoms toward the sun..."

Xu Yunduo was stunned.

This singing voice is extremely penetrating, high-pitched and passionate, very touching.

Most importantly, this singing... aroused the rhythm in Xu Yunduo's heart.

She suddenly dropped the small hoe, stood up, twirled on tiptoe, raised her hands, bent down with the melodious singing...

She seemed...

to be back on the stage again.

After the singer repeated the song five or six times, he gradually stopped.

Xu Yunduo also stopped.

Then he stepped on the small hoe and screamed "ah".

"Who is where?"

Hong Hehe's doubtful voice sounded not far away.

After a while, Hong Hehe ran over and saw Xu Yunduo sitting on the ground holding his feet, and beside him was a small hoe scattered on the ground?

"What's wrong with you?" Hong Hehe asked.

Xu Yunduo smiled wryly and shook his head, "I'm fine."

Hong Hehe looked down and understood, "Who told you to throw hoes around, you deserve it!"

After hearing the word "deserve it", Xu Yunduo's expression was a little sad, and he bowed his head in disbelief. language.

Hong Hehe was a little hesitant.

--She had already guessed that this Xu Yunduo probably had the same thoughts as Zhou Shuangshuang! That would be disgusting, knowing that Li Shu and Zhi Zhi are a couple, she still wants to break them up! Hmph, He He hates this kind of person the most!

But today was almost over, and Hong Hehe didn't see Xu Yunduo flattering Li Shu.

Look at Xu Yunduo's vegetable garden...

Wow, it's clean!

So Xu Yunduo shouldn't be that annoying.

Hong Hehe immediately said to Xu Yunduo: "Comrade Xu Yunduo, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said you deserve it just now, please accept my apology!"

Xu Yunduo was stunned.

In her opinion, Hong Hehe just said something that is understandable, and there is no need to apologize to herself.

But Hong Hehe still apologized to her.

Xu Yunduo quickly said: "It's okay, actually you are right, if I hadn't thrown things around, I wouldn't have tripped over this hoe. By the way, were you singing just now? It's so beautiful! But why did you You have to stop...it made me step on this hoe..."

Hong Hehe nodded, "Yes, we are going to perform a show on New Year's Eve, and I will sing the praise of red plums, but I want to keep it Mystery, I practiced it behind my back, and I didn't expect to be heard by you!" Then she asked strangely, "I stopped singing because I've had enough and my voice is dry...but I can't sing. What does singing have anything to do with you stepping on a hoe?"

"Because you sing so well, I'm practicing dancing to the rhythm of your singing! As soon as you stop, I stop with you, and then I was blinded for a while, so I stepped on the hoe." Xu Yunduo explained with a smile.

Hong Hehe asked curiously: "Can you dance?"

Xu Yunduo nodded, "Ballet."

"Ballet?" Hong Hehe suddenly opened his eyes, "I've never seen ballet before, do you mind dancing again? Show me once?"

"I don't mind!" Xu Yunduo immediately said excitedly, "As long as there is an audience, as long as there is one person who is willing to watch me dance, I, I will be happy to perform!" She said,

standing He got up, made a pose, and then said to Hong Hehe: "Hehe, can you sing the Praise of Red Plums again?" "Of course!" Hong Hehe said, "I like singing too

!"

Then Hong Hehe cleared his throat and sang softly, "Red plum blossoms on the Red Rock..."

Xu Yunduo tiptoed and started dancing.

After singing the praise of Hongmei, Xu Yunduo also stopped dancing in good time.

The two girls said at the same time:

"You sing really well!"

"You dance so beautifully!"

They both burst out laughing.

Xu Yunduo stammered and said: "I, I...Actually, my trousers have affected my performance. If I put on exercise clothes, I can still do a lot of difficult movements..." Hong Hehe said

: "Then do you want to participate in the New Year's Eve vigil performance?"

Xu Yunduo suddenly became excited, "Can you?" "

Why not? The main reason is that everyone is sleepy. In order not to fall asleep, everyone Take turns to perform like this... If you like, you can perform a few more shows!" Hong Hehe said.

Xu Yunduo's eyes lit up, "I can!"

After a pause, she asked Hong Hehe cautiously, "Hehe, then... can we form a combination, you sing and I dance? Otherwise, I don't have an accompaniment, and I can dance, but I'm afraid to watch It sounds weird."

Hong Hehe thought for a while, and said, "Okay! Then we will prepare a few more songs! Anyway, the male educated youths can't wait to not perform a show...then let them applaud professionally Go!"

Xu Yunduo was overjoyed, "Hehe! Thank you, Hehe!"

Chapter 266

At dinner time, Zhi Zhi sat at a table with Li Shu's family.

The end of the new year is approaching, and my aunts are starting to make New Year's dinner. Today, I have fried meatballs, radish balls, tofu balls, shrimp chips, potato chips, sweet potato chips, crispy pork, etc... there is still half a pot of oil left

.

In this era, it is impossible to throw away even the base oil that has been fried several times. The aunts used it to make a dish of fried fish, a dish of fried eggplant, and a dish of fried egg flower. Considering that the tastes of Zhizhi and Gao Tiantian are relatively light, the aunts made another big bucket of light tofu loofah soup.

The oily dishes, everyone else had a good time.

Zhi Zhi couldn't eat it.

She only took a piece of eggplant and a piece of fish... and then ate it with loofah tofu soup.

When Li Shu saw it, he also went to fill a bowl full of clear soup, then rinsed the oily fish and eggplant in his soup bowl to wash off the oil, and then put it into the Zhizhi bowl.

Zhi Zhi glanced at Li Shu, but did not refuse.

The dishes that have been washed away from the oil are much lighter in taste, but they are not burdensome to the mouth and stomach.

Ms. Jiang and Father Li stared at the actions of the two young men, looked at each other quietly, and smiled.

However, Ms. Jiang quickly remembered something, and said hastily: "Zhi Zhi, when I went to your house half a year ago, your mother shed tears when she talked about you... talking about your state at that time It's especially bad, I can't even swallow rice or sliced ​​meat... What's going on? Your mother is a doctor, so she hasn't been able to take care of your body?" About this, Zhi Zhi couldn't

answer .

She glanced at Li Shu and lowered her head to pick up the rice.

Li Shu also took a look at Zhi Zhi, mouth full of rice, and yelled at his mother, "Mom, it's time to eat, can you say something nutritious?" Ms. Jiang was baffled by the yelling

.

Think about it carefully...

well, I see!

Didn't Zhizhi go to the countryside because she thought that Nianzhi sacrificed herself to heal her emotional wounds!

Ms. Jiang patted her forehead, "Look at my brain! Eat, let's eat!" Then she smiled and said to her husband, "Lao Li, your son is yelling at your daughter-in-law..." "Come

on Don't be a monster, my daughter-in-law has a thin skin, don't scare people." Li's father held a bowl of grilled rice, and it was quite lively.

Zhi Zhi blushed, "Mother Jiang..."

Li's father interrupted Zhi Zhi, "Zhi Zhi, I have a question!"

Zhi Zhi was startled, "Speak, uncle."

"Why did you shout Mother Jiang, why is she calling me Uncle Li? This is so strange!" Father Li said.

Zhi Zhi was dumbfounded.

Makes sense!

Zhi Zhi struggled for a while, then called out softly: "Papa Li..."

"Well, good boy! Papa Li will give you a gift later! It's been a long time since I saved it," said Li's father, and said to himself He said to himself, "It would be great if I could remove that surname when calling someone someday."

Papa Li, remove the surname...

Dad?

Zhi Zhi blushed again.

The point is, she is not very familiar with Li's father... It was a joke, and she didn't know how to answer it.

At this time, Li Shu opened his mouth to avenge Zhizhi, "Dad, why don't I call you Papa Li from now on!

" The fat fish meat is stuffed directly into your mouth!

Li Shu let out an "ow" and wanted to grab that piece of fish - he prepared it for Zhi Zhi! ! !

Unfortunately, the fish had already been eaten by his father.

So Li Shu hurriedly surrounded Wei to rescue Zhao, quickly took a piece of fish from his mother's bowl, quickly threw it into his soup bowl, rinsed it, washed off the oil, and quickly pushed it into Zhizhi's bowl... Ms.

Jiang Also stunned.

When she came back to her senses, Ms. Jiang slapped Father Li's thigh and cursed, "I'll let you steal my daughter-in-law's fish!" Then she poked a piece of fish from Father Li's bowl with her chopsticks, and piled it on the In the son's bowl, "Son, hurry up, give Zhizhi another piece."

Li Shu said "Yes", and still quickly put the oily fish into the vegetable soup to rinse it, and then piled it in Zhizhi's bowl In the middle of the day, he urged: "Eat quickly!"

Zhi Zhi: ...

Father Li snorted coldly and accelerated the speed of cooking.

Li Shu also snorted coldly, and decided to accept his father's challenge...

The father and son fought over each other, and each ate three times. When Li's father got up for the fourth time to get more rice... Li Shu was one step too late, there was no more rice in the wooden bucket.

Father Li used a rice shovel to carefully scrape the rice on the wall of the barrel, and then gave up after confirming that there would be no more rice to scrape.

When it was Li Shu's turn, the huge wooden bucket was empty, not even a single grain of rice.

Li Shu lost.

Li Shu returned to his seat bitterly.

Zhizhi took a look at him, and silently gave him the half bowl of rice that he hadn't touched yet...

Li Shu immediately glanced at his father proudly, triumphantly.

Ms. Jiang frowned, "Zhi Zhi, you only eat this little? Ouch, it's like feeding a cat!"

Before Zhi Zhi could speak -

Li Shu yelled at his mother, "So, you Tell me! She's so thin... what can I do? Her food halfway up the mountain is much better than ours down the mountain! Just like this, I can only eat half a bowl for a meal!"

Ms. Jiang said anxiously: "Zhizhi, that's not good, you should eat more." "

Today, I ate too much food, and I can't eat it when I'm full," Zhizhi explained.

At this time, Zhizhi suddenly saw Xu Yunduo smiling, holding a bowl, running to the front to refill a bowl of soup...

Xu Yunduo and Hong Hehe were sitting together, and they were talking and laughing?

Zhi Zhi looked at it twice, but said nothing.

After dinner, Gao Tiantian lit a dozen candles in the study room until it was as bright as day in the study room.

It's a custom at Seagull Island - after dinner it's study time.

However, the Chinese New Year is coming soon, and everyone's study tasks are suspended. Those who want to consolidate their studies can stay in the study room for self-study, or write letters... Aunts have to work during the day, and at night, taking advantage of the bright light in the study room, they quickly take down all the needlework to do, and uncles just sit Play chess in the reading room.

Other educated youths who do not want to study either sit in the study room and read magazines, or simply leave the study room to take a walk and chat nearby.

Zhizhi was dragged by Ms. Jiang to a small bamboo forest beside her.

Li's father and Li Shu's father and son each moved two small benches and placed them beside the bamboo forest, and the four of them chatted together.

Ms. Jiang asked Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, didn't you have no impression of your father Li when you were a child?"

Zhizhi laughed twice, unable to answer.

"So, let him come and give you a gift this time!" Ms. Jiang said seriously.

Father Li took out a small bag from his pocket and threw it at Li Shu.

Li Shu caught it quickly and handed it to Zhi Zhi.

Father Li told his son: "You take it, no... you open it, take it out, and put it on for Zhi Zhi."

Li Shu took the small bag back, pulled the drawstring, and put the contents in the small bag Poured out.

-A thin necklace?

The small bamboo forest is not far from the reading room, and the faint candlelight shines on this thin necklace so brightly and brilliantly!

Is this a gold necklace? ? ?

Zhi Zhi immediately said: "Uncle Li... No, Father Li, this is not acceptable, it is too expensive and I can't accept it.

" My daughter-in-law saves this gold necklace, and I haven't smoked for three years... If you don't accept it, I'll exchange it for money, and I can smoke for another three years." "Bah! You're so beautiful

! "Ms. Jiang scolded her husband, and then said softly to Zhi Zhi, "Zhi Zhi, take it quickly, don't let your father Li go to smoke again..." Li Shu also said: "Zhi

Zhi You take it first! I don't think there is a pendant for this necklace, I will save money to buy a pendant for you in the future."

Zhi Zhi shook her head desperately, "No, this is too expensive and I can't take it."

Li Shu suddenly opened his arms and hugged him. Stopped her--

Zhizhi was taken aback!

But he didn't hug her either.

He was... putting a gold necklace on her.

Zhi Zhi is petite, Li Shu is tall and strong, his action is no different from hugging her.

Her mouth and nose were full of the scent of soap on his clothes.

And, the manly aura and body temperature all over his body...

Zhizhi's face was flushed, and she still didn't dare to move.

After a while, Li Shu clumsily fastened the gold necklace for her, and reluctantly let go.

He was also flushed.

Zhi Zhi stretched out her hand to touch the thin gold necklace on her neck.

Just now she saw clearly this necklace, it is a very thin necklace...similar to the clavicle necklace of later generations.

There is no girl in the world who does not love beauty.

Zhizhi also loves beauty.

This necklace is the only piece of jewelry she has in this time and space, and it is also the first piece of jewelry.

Dislike is fake.

But-

once she accepts such an expensive gift, she seems to acquiesce...

She has already accepted Li Shu's pursuit?

Zhizhi bit her lower lip.

This is also a question she...has been thinking about for a long time.

In fact, she already had the answer in her heart.

It's just...

It seems that it is always difficult to let go.

She didn't speak for a long time.

It wasn't until three minutes later that she softly said, "Thank you, Papa Li."

Another three seconds later--

Li Shu's family cheered in unison:

"That's great! Zhi Zhi , you are really Mother Jiang's little boy!"

"Son, this is not easy, you have to cherish it in the future!" "

Zhizhi? Zhizhi, you agree! You, you finally..."

Zhizhi's face It was red and red, "You, don't talk nonsense! I, I didn't agree..." The

Li family hurriedly said:

"Yes, yes, Zhizhi didn't agree to anything, Li Nianzhi, don't think about it!" "

That's right. Girls have to be more reserved, and only when you are engaged can you say that you two are for public use... Hey, when will you two get engaged?" "Well, if you do

n't agree, you don't agree. What is it..."

Zhizhi raised her forehead.

Ms. Jiang also took out something and handed it to Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, that gift just now was a gift from your father Li! This one was given to you by Mother Jiang... Hey, the past few days Nian, I haven't had time to go back to Songshi to see you, so this is just as compensation for Jiang's mother not going back to see you for several years!

" Yes, how can you not accept your mother Jiang? Take it! As long as you dare to say no, Mother Jiang will be angry!" As she said, Ms. Jiang grabbed Zhizhi's hand and stuffed the thing into Zhizhi's hand .

Zhizhi opened her palm and found that it was an exquisite mechanical watch for women.

The style is small and exquisite, which is in line with Zhizhi's temperament.

Zhizhi has a watch.

When she was preparing to go to the countryside three years ago, her mother bought a second-hand women's watch in the family compound of the factory at Yingyushi. At that time, it was 70% new, but Zhizhi has worn it for three years now, the bracelet has been broken once, and the case is also a little fuzzy and worn. If the light is not good at night, you can't see the dial clearly with the flashlight for a long time, and you don't know what time it is.

Zhizhi hesitated for a while, then nodded, "Thank you, Mama Jiang."

Ms. Jiang heaved a long sigh of relief, her heart finally settled down.

Zhi Zhi looked at Li Shu.

Li Shu grinned and looked at her with a smirk, like a fool who couldn't even close his mouth.

Zhizhi couldn't help but remembered what Li Shu told her before, asking her to prepare two rice bags to hold the gifts his parents gave her... She couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Ms. Jiang and Father Li looked at each other and quickly reached a consensus - the son had pursued the little girl for three years, and the little girl only agreed now. At this juncture, it is time to give the young couple some alone time.

so?

Father Li winked at his wife, then cast his eyes down the mountain.

Ms. Jiang understood, coughed twice quickly, and said, "Nian Zhi, your father and I haven't visited your barracks yet, have we? Are you allowed to enter? Let's go and see?" Li Shu didn't care, and said:

" Then go and have a look!"

Ms. Jiang immediately said: "Then hold Zhizhi well, it's dark today, the light is not good, watch your feet, don't fall down."

Li Shu immediately understood what his parents wanted . intention!

He laughed like a fool again.

So, the four stood up, sent the small bench back to the cafeteria, went back to the room to get the flashlight, and went down the mountain together.

Zhizhi has been on Seagull Island for almost three years.

If you are walking at night in other places, I am afraid that you are still a little worried about the poor light and the situation of stepping on it and stepping on it.

On Seagull Island?

This situation cannot exist.

She doesn't know how many times she has to go up and down the mountain in a day, and she knows exactly where there is a pit and where there is a rock! Even without a flashlight, as long as there is some moonlight or starlight, she can see the road clearly.

There is no possibility of falling at all.

At this moment, Li's father was already holding Ms. Jiang's hand, and the two walked ahead.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu walked behind...

Li Shu stretched out his long arm, wanting to hold Zhi Zhi's hand.

Zhizhi quickly put her hands behind her back to prevent him from touching them!

Li Shu rolled his eyes, raised his hand in front of her, and then "hissed" with a frightened expression on his face.

"What are you doing?" Zhizhi tilted her head and asked him suspiciously.

Li Shu showed pain on his face, "I, I have cramps in my fingers!"

--Finger cramps? real or fake?

Zhi Zhi looked at his hand again.

His hands... are bent like Mei Chaofeng's Nine Yin White Bone Claws?

Li Shu said in pain: "Zhizhi hurry up! Straighten my fingers quickly, hurry up! It hurts..."

He was urging too quickly, Zhizhi quickly grabbed his wrist with one hand and his fingers with the other ... But before she pulled it hard, Li Shu's big hand turned against the guest, and held her delicate hand in his palm.

Zhizhi was taken aback!

Before she had time to attack, she heard Li Shu sigh faintly, and said: "Farewell Zhizhi, I have been pursuing you for three years... I still have to rely on my parents to hold your hand..." Then

he He rubbed her hand again with his rough, calloused fingertips, and sighed, "Why are your hands so small?"

Zhizhi stopped talking.

In the previous and present lives, it was the first time she fell in love and held the hand of a young boy for the first time.

She didn't know how to describe this feeling.

His palms are broad, his knuckles are strong, and his skin is dry and warm. Years of military training have left thick calluses on his palms, knuckles, and fingertips.

It's a bit embarrassing.

But it can give her enough sense of security.

Zhi Zhi's heart beat like a drum, she didn't dare to look up at him.

Li Shu didn't say anything either.

At this moment, he couldn't tell what kind of feeling he was feeling in his heart.

Her hands were slender and soft as if they were boneless, so fragile that it seemed as if he could crush all her bones with just one force.

He had to hold her hand carefully, afraid that he would hurt her too much, and also afraid that she would break free if he was too weak, and she would run away again...

He even stopped his pace and walked slowly down the mountain with her. While walking, I thought to myself: She is really petite, it is hard to imagine that such a delicate and slender girl has such lofty ideals in her heart. Then he couldn't help but glanced at the top of her head again... Then he gestured with his eyes, well, the top of her head was right up to his chest. I really want to weigh her weight! She is so thin, she must be very light...

Suddenly Li Shu thought of something, and Jun's face turned red.

He was in a turbulent mood, and he couldn't help rubbing Zhizhi's hand gently.

Zhizhi was so angry that her face turned red!

Hmph, if his parents weren't there, she would have... scolded him!

Just thinking about it, Ms. Jiang who was walking in front suddenly turned her head and said loudly: "Nianzhi, be careful, watch Zhizhi and don't let her fall."

Li Shu held Zhizhi's hand even more tightly.

Zhi Zhi lost her temper by his persistence.

Like this, Li Shu kept holding Zhizhi's hand and took her and his parents to the military camp.

To be honest, the seagull island military camp has been built for two years, but Zhi Zhi only entered the playground and cafeteria of the military camp at most, and never entered Li Shu's single dormitory.

From the gate of the military camp to Li Shu's single dormitory, one needs to cross the entire military camp.

--The camp is a group of bungalows built around a large playground. In the middle of the playground, there are running tracks, parallel bars, military obstacles for military training, and a basketball court.

It was past eight o'clock at night, and it was still too early to go to bed, so the soldiers gathered on the basketball court to play basketball.

There was no electricity in the barracks either.

The soldiers gathered in front of a basketball hoop. There were six or seven lanterns hanging above the basketball hoop, and they also illuminated half of the basketball court as if it were daytime.

Of course the soldiers all know Zhi Zhi, and they also know that their platoon leader has been pursuing Zhi Zhi...

But it was the first time they saw their platoon leader happily holding Zhizhi's hand!

so? ? ?

The platoon leader, he finally has sex with Zhi Zhi?

Shocked, the soldiers didn't even care about basketball, and everyone turned their heads to look at Li Shu and Zhi Zhi...the holding hands.

The basketball rolls away.

Li's father rushed forward with a brisk stride, bent down and slapped the basketball, then swiped it with a large hand, grabbed the basketball and made a long-range shot-a

three-pointer! ! !

The soldiers' attention was diverted, and they saw a middle-aged man who looked exactly like his own platoon leader! Although this man was wearing a pouch, there was an awe-inspiring and murderous aura of a high-ranking officer in his gestures and gestures.

This...

This person is the father of the platoon leader, right?

I have always heard that the platoon leader's father seems to be at the level of the commander of the military region. They also asked curiously, but the platoon leader kept silent... Now that I have seen it with my own eyes, I know that the tiger father has no dogs!

At this time, Ms. Jiang yelled, "Go and see my son's dormitory before we play basketball!"

Father Li glanced at the basketball hoop, then scratched the back of his head, and walked behind his wife sullenly.

The soldiers saw the heroic and charming Ms. Jiang again, and opened their mouths again stupidly--be good! This family of four is simply defiant in appearance, temperament, and momentum!

Li Shu is the highest-ranking officer in the Seagull Island Barracks and owns a single dormitory.

However, his dormitory is very simple.

--There is a washbasin stand by the door, with two washbasins on it, and two thermos bottles filled with boiling water beside it. A single bed was placed against the wall, and the army green pillow and quilt on the bed were folded into tofu cubes. A bamboo drying rack, several sets of military uniforms were neatly hung on the rack. There is a desk and a chair under the window.

The desk was tidied up-several books were neatly stacked, and there were two photo frames on the desk, one was a group photo of Zhi Zhi and Li Shu, and the other was a group photo of Father Li and Ms. Jiang .

Almost at this moment, everyone's attention was attracted by the group photo of Zhi Zhi and Li Shu.

Zhizhi was also very surprised.

She didn't expect to see her own photo in Li Shu's room.

Taking a closer look, you can see that in the photo, I have bright eyes and bright teeth, with beautiful braids, a white shirt and half-length floral skirt, and white lining and black leather shoes under my feet. The self in the photo is smiling, but he tilts his head to look at Li Shu, his eyes are full of doubts, as if to say "Why are you here?" while Li Shu is wearing a neat military uniform, smiling, and lovingly Looking at Zhizhi.

Zhi Zhi recognized it at a glance, "Is this filmed during the New Year's Art Performance that year?"

Li Shu smiled and said "Yes".

"Then why don't you give me a photo?" Zhizhi said unhappily.

Li Shu said embarrassingly: "I didn't dare to give it to you at that time, I was afraid that you would tear it up if you got angry..."

Zhi Zhi asked in a bad tone: "Then you are not afraid of me tearing it up now?"

"You tear it up , anyway, the film negative is in my hand." The old god Li Shu said groundedly.

Zhizhi snorted and turned to leave.

She stood still suddenly and looked out of the window-the curtains in his room were drawn at this moment, so she could clearly see the clearly visible lights in the dark mid-mountain.

That was the light in the reading room of the Educated Youth Station.

So, from his window, you can vaguely see the window of her room on the second floor of the study room?

Zhizhi turned her head to look at Li Shu.

Li Shu's face was flushed, and he tried his best to calm down his beating heart...

On the contrary, Zhi Zhi felt embarrassed, twisted her braid and went out the door.

At this time, after visiting her son's single dormitory, Ms. Jiang sighed, "It's so miserable for a bachelor!"

Then pointing to the two photos on the desk, "These two photo frames are a little bit meaningful..."

At last, nothing He criticized his son unceremoniously, "You are far inferior to Zhizhi in this regard! Zhizhi's room is really beautiful! She is better than you even if she just cleans up a guest room..." Li Shu accepted his mother's criticism humbly, "Welcome

Zhizhi Comrade Zhi came to my place to play and help me clean up the house... hey, Zhizhi!" Only then did he realize that Zhizhi had already run out, and quickly chased after her.

Ms. Jiang shook her head with a smile, blew out the candles, and walked out the door with a smile on her face.

Zhizhi and Ms. Jiang watched a basketball match between Li Shu and his father.

It has to be said that Li Shu is young, strong, and athletic; but Li's father is in his prime, fierce and powerful... Li Shu is not his father's match!

The soldiers who assisted in the battle were very happy.

But Ms. Jiang was not happy, "Old Li, it's already past nine o'clock! Go back to sleep, Zhi Zhi has to go to bed on time!"

"Play another game!" Li's father said.

Ms. Jiang, "Come tomorrow during the day!"

Li's father slammed into the basket, and then walked towards his wife.

Li Shu also came over panting.

Father Li glanced at his son and scolded, "Useless thing! It's been less than an hour of beating and you're panting like this... Don't say you're my son, you've completely embarrassed me!"

Li Shu's sweetheart was at the side, and when he heard his father scolding him, he was very unconvinced and shouted, "You run around the island during the day, and try playing basketball at night?" Li's father sneered, "There are so many excuses

! On the battlefield, do you still expect the enemy to pamper you or something?"

Li Shu was so angry that he yelled, "Tomorrow... no, tomorrow's New Year's Eve, I have to take them to clean up and make dumplings. The day after tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the first day of the Lunar New Year, I'll give you a challenge! Two basketball games When you lose, then..."

Li's father took the topic, "If I win, you run around the island with Zhizhi on your back! You win, and I run around the island with your mother on your back!"

"Okay, it's settled!" Li Shu said loudly with a blushing face.

The soldiers all laughed silently.

Zhizhi was stunned.

Ms. Jiang yelled, "You two have a good idea! Just carry the rice and run!" Then she took Zhizhi's hand and comforted her: "Zhizhi, let's ignore them! Let's do this, whoever loses will win the battle!" Somebody invite my mother and I to have a good meal at a restaurant, okay?"

Zhi Zhi calmed down a bit, then nodded in shock.

It was getting late, and the four of them walked towards the middle of the mountain again.

Ms. Jiang still walked far ahead with Father Li, giving the young couple a chance to be alone.

But this time, Zhizhi won't let Li Shu hold her hand no matter what.

Li Shu was so anxious that he scratched his head and scratched his head, "Farewell, Comrade Zhizhi! You are my target now! Why don't you let me hold your hand!" "I won't!" "

But

they hold hands everywhere!" "

Then Find someone else!"

"Don't you, Zhizhi..." Li Shu rolled his eyes, pretending to be defeated, "Okay, okay, if you don't want to hold hands with me, then don't hold hands... Zhizhi, then You hold my hand, I just played basketball and my hands hurt so much..."

Zhi Zhi rolled his eyes at him and quickened his pace even more.

Li Shu let her run a few steps...

Then he rushed to Zhi Zhi's body, and then squatted down.

Zhi Zhi didn't have time to stop her, she bumped into him suddenly and lay on his back...

Zhizhi:? ? ?

What the hell happened?

Then she was picked up by Li Shu!

She was frightened half to death, thinking what if Mother Jiang and Father Li turned around and saw...

So she shook her toes desperately, patted his broad shoulders, and cursed in a low voice: "Li Shu! Li Nianzhi! Hurry up!" Let me down!"

Li Shu: "Don't let me go!"

"You--"

"Then you hold hands with me?" He took the opportunity to negotiate terms.

Zhi Zhi bit her lower lip and blushed again, "Hold hands as long as you hold hands!"

Li Shu continued to discuss conditions, "We must hold hands from now on! No matter when and where!"

"Li Shu!" Zhi Zhi gritted her teeth angrily.

Li Shu yelled, "...Mom!"

Zhizhi was so frightened that she quickly replied: "I promise you!"

Li Shu put her down on the ground with a smile.

At this time, the conversation between Ms. Jiang and Li's father came from the front:

"Listen, Lao Li, did your son call me?"

"What do you care about him? You care about me..."

"What's wrong with you? "

"I'm afraid of the dark, so someone has to lead me..."

"Bah! You're afraid of the dark? You're a stinker!"

"You can marry a wife if you have a face?"

Zhizhi immediately blushed when her legs hit the ground. Go forward with a straight face.

As long as she ran fast, Li Shu would not be able to catch up with her, and he would not be able to ask her to hold his hand...

It just didn't work out.

Li Shu was tall and long-legged, he caught up with him in two or three steps, and then he handed his big hand to her, kindly reminding her, "Here, hold it."

Zhizhi glared at him.

Li Shu looked at her and smiled brightly.

Zhizhi smiled, bit her lower lip, and reached out to hold his hand.

Li Shu was stunned for a moment.

--He always thought that Zhizhi would not agree. Because she looks like a very reserved girl. But he never expected that she... really held his hand? !

At this moment, Li Shu was so happy that he wanted to cry, his heart was so happy that it almost exploded!

So, he's never been the only one making love for himself, right?

Although Zhizhi is reserved and reserved, but in her heart...she also likes him, right? ? ?

Li Shu shook his hand back and held her hand tightly.

After being tense and excited for a while, he relaxed again, lest he would hurt her hand if he held it too tightly.

"Zhizhi!" He was so excited that he could speak incoherently, "Zhizhi...Zhizhi!"

At the beginning, Zhizhi thought he wanted to say something important to her. It was later discovered that he might be... Because she held his hand, he was too excited and just wanted to call her name.

She smiled and bowed her head in silence.

From the bottom of the mountain to the middle of the mountain, it only takes about ten minutes to walk. Soon, the four of them returned to the Educated Youth Station two by one.

Zhizhi smiled and said to Li Shu: "You go back."

Li Shu just grinned, looked at her stupidly, and replied: "Okay."

At this time, Ms. Jiang and Father Li had already gone to study room door.

The two of them looked at this pair of Bi people, the male was handsome, the female was pretty;

Just at this moment, Hong Hehe and Xu Yunduo walked over from the bathhouse at the back with washbasins in their hands, talking and laughing...

Ms. Jiang immediately yelled, "Yun Duo? Come here!"

Xu Yunduo was startled, and walked over anxiously, "Aunt Jiang."

Ms. Jiang motioned Xu Yunduo to look at Zhi Zhi and Li Shu standing under the bamboo forest, and then Said: "Yun Duo, Auntie's eyes are not very good, please help me to see, Zhi Zhi and my family Li Shu... do they match well or not?"

Xu Yunduo took a look.

--The orange-yellow warm candlelight leaked from the study room obliquely shone on the pair of handsome young men and beautiful women, making the young men fade away from the harshness and ruthlessness in the daytime, and look extraordinarily gentle and doting. And his height also made the young woman look very petite and cute. She smiled and raised her eyes to look at him, her lips curved slightly, and her eyes were full of joy.

I have to say, this is really a beautiful picture.

Xu Yunduo said sincerely: "...Of course it's a good match!"

Ms. Jiang was taken aback.

She looked at Xu Yunduo suspiciously, suspecting that what Xu Yunduo said was ironic. But she looked at Xu Yunduo repeatedly, but she didn't find any conspiratorial expression on Xu Yunduo's face.

"You'd better...sincerely think that Zhi Zhi and Li Shu are a natural match," Ms. Jiang said coldly, "If you want to do something..." Xu Yunduo's face turned pale

.

She lowered her head and bowed to Ms. Jiang, said "I'm sorry" hastily, then turned around and ran away with the washbasin in her arms.

Ms. Jiang stared at Xu Yunduo's background, and the more she thought about it, the more strange she became-what happened to Xu Yunduo? She actually apologized to herself?

Zhizhi didn't notice this scene.

She just thinks...

Li Shu is so annoying!

Why is he so sticky?

It was past nine o'clock, and she told him several times to tell him to go down the mountain quickly, but he just couldn't move his feet. In the end she got angry, so he hastily pretended to go down the hill, and said: "You go upstairs first, I will leave when I see you go upstairs..."

Zhi Zhi ignored him, turned around and rubbed ran up the small building.

When passing by Hong Hehe's room, Zhi Zhi heard the laughter of Hong Hehe and Xu Yunduo.

"My Tian Yunduo, you are too good, this split is really high!" "

Hehe, I can do this, look--"

"Oh my god, this, this... how is your waist? "

"These are basic skills, I have to practice every day!"

Zhizhi's expression changed, and she looked sideways at Hong Hehe's room.

Hong Hehe didn't close the door, so Zhizhi saw that Xu Yunduo was practicing in Hong Hehe's room.

It looks like a professional dance practice.

Zhizhi smiled.

Hong Hehe's temperament is simple, if Xu Yunduo really has too many twists and turns in his belly, then Hehe can't be so close to Xu Yunduo.

so?

I hope Xu Yunduo is not a bad person.

Zhi Zhi smiled.

However, before entering her room, she climbed the corridor railing and looked down again.

Is that idiot Li Shu still looking up at her foolishly?

"Let's go!" Zhi Zhi whispered ferociously.

He just smiled and waved to her, and jumped down the mountain like a primary school student returning home from school in the first grade.

Zhizhi couldn't help laughing out loud.

Chapter 267

New Year's Eve has arrived.

Early in the morning, people on Seagull Island got up early.

Every New Year, people on Seagull Island will go to Zhengyi Island next door to celebrate the New Year.

So everyone simply ate some noodle soup and moved to Justice Island together.

However, Li Shu is the highest ranking officer in the Seagull Island Garrison. He has a group of soldiers to manage, so he can't follow him... Originally, he also invited his parents to stay and have a New Year's Eve dinner with him. But Li and his wife are not rare, they insist on following Zhizhi.

Well, Li Shu also compromised.

The truth is...

Even he wants to follow along!

I can only wait to host the New Year's Eve activities in the barracks and the Spring Festival Gala before going to Justice Island.

Ever since, Li Shi and his wife followed Zhizhi to Zhengyi Island by boat.

Ms. Jiang doesn't know water, and she also took a boat from Nanling Town to Seagull Island when she came here, but it was midnight at that time, and it was so dark that she couldn't see anything.

It was very early in the morning, and I saw a sea of ​​blue sky, and everyone on Seagull Island was rushing to Zhengyi Island in small boats, and the waves created by the oars made the other boats sway...

Ms. Jiang's complexion is not very good.

Zhi Zhi took out a small bamboo box at the right time and handed it to Ms. Jiang, "Mother Jiang, hold a piece of sour ginger in your mouth, hold on! Justice Island is very close, the straight-line distance is only 50 meters. We can."

Ms. Jiang looked at the bamboo box that Zhi Zhi handed over.

--This is a small bamboo box made of bamboo joints. It is purely handmade and quite delicate. Open the lid, there are a few pieces of hot and sour pickled ginger inside.

She picked a piece of sour ginger and stuffed it into her mouth.

Sour ginger is young ginger, which has less fiber and a lot of water. It also has the unique aroma of fresh ginger, as well as the hot and sour taste of chopped spicy. When eaten in the mouth, the stimulating taste makes people feel very refreshed!

Ms. Jiang felt much better with a piece of ginger in her mouth.

But at this time, Zhizhi declined Li's father's intention to help her row the oar, and asked him to sit down, and she deftly held the long bamboo pole to support the big rock by the pier, and the boat slowly left the pier.

Zhi Zhi steered the rudder again, and steered the oar with one hand, slowly urging the boat towards Justice Island.

Li Shi and his wife stared at Zhizhi intently.

Father Li, "Little girl is good at rowing, much better than me."

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled, "Father Li, I went to the island half a year earlier than Li Shu...he still learned rowing from me!"

" You little girl, you can do it!" Father Li gave Zhi Zhi a thumbs up.

Ms. Jiang stared at the flat bamboo box in her hand, and felt that it was exquisite and small, and the most important thing was...it was also very practical, so she asked Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, you also made this box?

" I took a look at the bamboo box, and felt a little embarrassed, "This is made by Li Shu. Because of my work, I always travel between Nanling Town and Seagull Island, and sometimes I have to take a long-distance bus on business trips. There are too many odds and ends... Li Shu took the time to make these little things for me."

Ms. Jiang was taken aback, then smiled sincerely.

It seems that the son is not useless, at least he touched Zhizhi in a small way. Fortunately, she and Lao Li came to visit in person and saw with their own eyes, so they knew the actual situation of this couple.

--Zhizhi is young, but she is sober in the world, knowing that love can't be bigger than the sky, and women should make careers. So in terms of feelings, she will be more reserved.

--It was her silly son instead! He has been the number two straight man in his family since he was a child, and he never knows how to appreciate the beauty of women. Because of his good appearance and good family background, the silly son has quite a few girls who openly pursue him and secretly fall in love with him. But he obstinately scolded all the girls who showed interest in him.

Ms. Jiang thought she would never be a mother-in-law in this life!

Unexpectedly, in a turn of events, the silly son actually fell in love with the girl she liked!

Although one likes not the other.

Look, the careless and stupid son is actually so careful and considerate to make such an exquisite gadget for Zhi Zhi!

Ms. Jiang smiled and narrowed her eyes, and she looked at Zhi Zhi with more satisfaction.

Father Li is also very satisfied with Zhizhi.

Satisfaction beyond his expectations.

Because, he has met this little girl Zhi Zhi before, although not many times... In my impression, she is a very beautiful but very quiet child. Later, Nianzhi wrote letters and called back saying that he liked Zhizhi and wanted to date Zhizhi, but Zhizhi was always indifferent to him and ignored him, he had no idea... At that

time Li's father didn't say much, thinking that she is the girl his son likes anyway, so it has nothing to do with him, and it's not like spending his whole life with him. Anyway, in his whole life, he already had a vicious, vicious, beautiful and sassy tigress.

But when you come to Seagull Island and take a look, the first impression of the little girl Zhizhi is that she is thin, petite, and too beautiful... She is a small flower that should be collected and placed in the greenhouse.

Getting along day and night made Li's father realize that Zhizhi is not an easy girl!

A girl under the age of 20 brought seven or eight educated youths to this deserted island as if to play... But in just three years, earth-shaking changes have been made!

Father Li felt very satisfied.

Soon, Zhizhi approached the pier of Justice Island in a small boat.

The Li family went ashore.

A group of people walked through the Justice Hall in a mighty manner, and walked towards the public cafeteria in the back mountain.

When passing by the Hall of Justice, Zhi Zhi couldn't help but glance at Fu Mingyu.

Fu Mingyu stood with his hands on his waist, dejectedly at the gate of the Hall of Justice...

Zhizhi called him, "Mingyu!"

Fu Mingyu turned his head to look at Zhizhi.

Zhizhi saw the redness and moisture at the end of his eyes, and sighed, "Today is New Year's Eve, I'll give you the spare key of the Hall of Justice, you can clean it!" Then, she took out a key from her bosom

. Old-fashioned key in brass.

Fu Mingyu came over and took the key from Zhizhi...

Hong Hehe and Xu Yunduo who followed Zhizhi also saw the interaction between Zhizhi and Fu Mingyu.

Li Shu is the most outstanding man on Seagull Island, bar none. Fu Mingyu is the second most handsome man on Seagull Island...Of course, Long Qiang and Tao Rongye are also handsome, but the relationship between Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian is rock-solid, and Tao Rongzhi is away from Seagull Island for eight out of ten days Xu Yunduo met Tao Rongzhi in a hurry.

At this moment Xu Yunduo saw Fu Mingyu's handsome face and sad and melancholy expression...

Everyone has a love for beauty.

Xu Yunduo seldom saw a young man with such a special temperament, and couldn't help but feel his heart beat faster for a moment, as if a deer bumped into his arms.

Hong Hehe also noticed it, pulled Xu Yunduo's sleeve, and said in a low voice: "Don't look, Fu Mingyu already has a date." Xu Yunduo was startled, and

immediately looked away, and then blushed again, and ended up He stammered and said: "He, he has a partner...it's none of my business!"

Hong Hehe glanced at Xu Yunduo, and said: "Of course...it's better that it has nothing to do with you. We young girls should be bold One point! We don't want young men who have a partner! There is no grass in the world, besides, it's easy to pin your hopes on the partner when you fall in love... Instead of doing this, it's better to concentrate on your own career!"

" Our career is what we worked hard for, and it will always be loyal to me and reward me, isn't it more fragrant than finding a partner!" Hong Hehe said proudly.

Xu Yunduo was stunned.

It was the first time she heard such a statement.

After a long while, Xu Yunduo praised sincerely: "Hehe, you speak so well! Hey, to me, it's really... enlightening!" "It's not what I said,"

Hong Hehe said, "That's what Zhi Zhi said! However, she said it in a more tactful and elegant way. She said that people live a lifetime, so why not do what they want, and that career is the best ally that accompanies one's life, and love is just the icing on the cake... ...She also said that only when a person maintains a long-term ambition can he improve his vision and quality..." "

Sometimes I really don't understand. I am only three months younger than her. We are both nineteen years old this year." Why does she have such a deep sense of life, why does she have such a strong sense of professionalism and lofty aspirations... Hey, from now on, I must be by Zhizhi's side..." "Why?" Xu Yunduo endured the pain

. Can't stop asking.

Hong Hehe said embarrassingly: "Because I don't have a dream... But I think Zhizhi's dream is very big! I haven't even thought about it... No, I don't even dare to think about it. Zhizhi and I Zhizhi has been together for three years, and there are few plans that Zhizhi has set that cannot be fulfilled, so I believe in her. One day as soon as possible, she will definitely realize her lofty dream! And her dream can also be my struggle The goal!"

Xu Yunduo asked again, "Then... what is Zhizhi's dream?"

Hong Hehe said word by word: "Let the people of the whole country live a prosperous life... want to eat meat and eat meat, want to wear There are beautiful clothes to wear in beautiful clothes... In short, it is basic necessities of life!"

Xu Yunduo was dumbfounded.

She couldn't imagine what kind of worldview Zhi Zhi's dream was.

As far as she can perceive the world at present...

there is nothing but poverty.

Even-

she, a dignified literary worker and a dancer, has actually been reduced to...the state where she has to go to the countryside to jump in line and swing a hoe!

Xu Yunduo was both shocked and incomprehensible. She felt that the world in Zhizhi's dream was completely contrary to the real world, but the living standard of Seagull Island was indeed far higher than that of other places in the country... at least better than that of the Capital Song and Dance Troupe where she was staying. The food is too strong.

so? ? ?

Xu Yunduo was confused.

Talking and laughing all the way, everyone rushed to Justice Island together.

Zhizhi took the Li family around Zhengyi Island a few times, and took them to the sea with a basket on their backs and baskets.

The beach on the west side of Justice Island is gentle and spacious. When the tide is low, many fish, shrimps, crabs, shells and conchs cannot go back, and all of them are stranded on the shallows.

Li Shi and his wife are just like Zhizhi two years ago, no matter what seafood they pick up, they find it novel, and they can't help but yell...

After a while, other uncles and grandpas who had nothing to do also came to catch the sea. They brought big shovels and ran to the cliffs near the gate to face the barnacles, snails, general hats, etc. that were attached to the rocks. It's just shoveling and shoveling... other uncles and grandpas use a long-handled net bag to pick it up.

Soon, all kinds of strange-looking shellfish and snails were harvested like mountains.

Some uncles directly knocked open the barnacle shell and handed it to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi said to the Li family: "The water quality here is very good, very clear... These barnacle meat can be eaten raw. Eating raw and cooked are two completely different tastes.

" Eat a raw barnacle meat while eating a barnacle shell.

The Li family looked at her with wide eyes in surprise.

Next to it, uncles and grandpas handed over several barnacles that had been knocked open.

Zhizhi took it, cleaned up the gravel, broken shells, etc., and passed one to Ms. Jiang, and another to Father Li.

Husband and wife, you look at me, I look at you...

--Eat raw?

Ms. Jiang looked at the smashed thing in her hand that looked like a stone but not like a stone, like a shell but not like a shell... as well as the white tender meat in the crushed stone, and the pale yellow flesh sticking to the shell wall. Unknown Tender Meat, my heart was terrified.

Zhi Zhi said with a smile: "Mother Jiang, Father Li, you can try it, a small bite is fine, keep it in your memory!"

In the end, Father Li took a bite as if he was dead.

His eyes suddenly widened.

Then he took a few quick sips, and began to eat the yellow paste sticking to the smooth edge of the wall again.

Ms. Jiang asked anxiously: "Old Li, what does it taste like? Can I eat it?"

Father Li sipped the plump and tender yellow paste straight away, and then said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, give Papa Li another... It's also delicious, not fishy at all, and very light!"

Turning to his wife, he said, "Eat quickly, it's delicious!"

Ms. Jiang overcame her psychological difficulties and ate it in one gulp, showing a startled expression.

--How can such an ugly and ugly thing have such a delicious taste? It really has no slag in the mouth, it melts when you sip it, it has the salty taste of sea water, and the smell is very fresh, the yellow paste is delicious! The only fly in the ointment is that there are always some gravel and broken shells that need to be spit out at any time, which still affects the taste.

Even so, the Li family still sat beside a huge mountain of barnacles, and learned how to break open barnacles and how to sip barnacle meat from the people of Justice Island... Zhi Zhi was worried about

them It was the first time I ate raw food directly, and I was afraid that they would have diarrhea if their stomachs were not used to it, so I kept persuading them to try it.

But neither of them listened!

Zhizhi was helpless.

She had no choice but to sit by the side, slowly helping everyone to pry all kinds of shells and get all kinds of shellfish... When she saw a particularly fresh and plump shell, she ate it right away!

Ms. Jiang was 30% to 40% full after eating, so she dared not eat.

She sighed in satisfaction, "No wonder Nianzhi insisted on chasing Zhizhi to Seagull Island... If it were me, I like it too!"

Zhizhi sitting on the side: ? ? ?

Wasn't Li Shu assigned here?

Why...

Listening to Mother Jiang, it was because of her that Li Shu wanted to come to Seagull Island?

Zhizhi blinked.

Chapter 268

Zhizhi took the Li family to pry barnacle shells and shells of various shells by the sea...only the meat was collected, and the shells were not taken away.

Everyone talked and laughed, and worked until noon, collecting about half a barrel of shellfish from various places, and then walked to the cafeteria with the wooden barrel.

Lunch is very simple.

Considering that the New Year's Eve dinner starts at four o'clock in the afternoon...

so lunch is a white flour steamed bun for each person, a vegetarian bun stuffed with fungus and vermicelli, and several large buckets of vegetable leaf shellfish egg drop soup.

Zhi Zhi continued to explain to the Li family, saying that they can eat a little at noon and have a big meal in the evening...

Li's father sighed: "Just eat a little as you said, it's too delicate! In our place, this pure white flour steamed bun and steamed stuffed bun are already the best match! In our place, you can eat whatever you want, and you can just eat steamed buns mixed with wheat bran, or eat pumpkin potatoes and sweet potatoes!"

On the other side, Ms. Jiang yelled: "Old Li! Come here and make soup! This soup is really delicious... Not to mention light, the taste is no worse than bone soup and chicken soup! Come here quickly." The Li family found a corner

, Happily eating white noodle steamed buns and vegetarian stuffed buns with seafood and shellfish broth.

After lunch, the main event came.

--It's time to kill the New Year's Pig!

This time, my aunt and the others specially reserved two big fat pigs as new year pigs, slaughtered them after noon, and cooked them immediately.

Uncles and grandpas discussed killing pigs, and Father Li went over to join in the fun.

Zhi Zhi dragged Ms. Jiang over to work with her aunt and the others.

Ms. Jiang got a job of washing green onions, ginger and garlic, which is also simple, that is, wash and chop green and tender shallots, a large number of garlic seeds, and ginger pieces...The other aunts began to do other things

. preparations.

After more than an hour, the first slaughtered Nian pig was carried over. The aunts hurriedly prepared the spice powder - a large amount of ginger, minced garlic, five-spice powder, fried rice noodles, pepper powder, star anise powder were mixed... The whole

pig was removed from the head and tail, and the legs were wiped with rice wine inside and out, and then salted Wipe it at the end, and finally put it on with spice powder, and marinate for half an hour.

The uncles and grandpas set up a bamboo grill, lit a charcoal fire, put the marinated whole Nian pig on the grill and roasted it slowly over a low fire... At this time, the

second Nian pig was also slaughtered .

The pig's head of this one pig and the pig's head of the previous roasted pig were put into the pot and stewed,

two sets of pork belly and ten chickens were stewed into pork belly chicken, and

two sets of pork liver were mixed with dried chilies and green and red peppers Made into bandit pork liver,

two sets of pig large intestines were cleaned immediately by the aunts, and fried with chopped peppers, it was delicious!

Two sets of pork lungs, dried cabbage, and dried almonds (a special product that Zhizhi and the others bought when they went to Shangsi County on a business trip a few years ago) were stewed together into a famous Cantonese-style pork lung soup with dried apricots and vegetables...then the pork was divided into bone-in

, and boneless.

The pork with bones is first thrown into the marinated pot and stewed for half an hour, then scooped up and spread on the grill to make the skin crispy and crispy; the pork without bones is made into two kinds of braised pork and steamed pork...

Just point at these two New Year pigs this year, and you will have a fat year.

In addition, the big sea fish that the uncles and grandpas went out to hunt early in the morning... The cooking method of the big sea fish is as rough and simple as ever. After slaughtering, put some salt on the fish, then some ginger and garlic, and grill it on the grill cooked.

Finally, there are two vegetarian dishes, one is steamed Chinese cabbage seeds with vermicelli and garlic, and the other is stir-fried eggplant with beans and bitter gourd.

The New Year's Eve dinner is done!

It was already almost six o'clock in the afternoon, and the sky was getting dark.

You're done.

Small torches are stuck on the walls of the cafeteria-the heads of the torches are dipped in turpentine, and the turpentine oil is sufficient. Fifty or sixty torches lit up the canteen like daylight.

Three hundred people gathered together, and Zhi Zhi and Fu Mingyu hosted the New Year's Eve dinner.

In the past, Tang Niang was there, but this year...

the uncles and grandpas are still talking about it-

"Our Zhengdao has changed the most this year, but it's a pity that the head is not here."

"It's been half a year, why are you still here?" Aren't you coming back?"

"I hope that the head of the family will be like us outside, and have a good meal during the Chinese New Year!"

"It's best to come back tomorrow..."

...

Zhi Zhi is fine.

Fu Mingyu's eye circles were red from beginning to end.

Zhizhi looked at him and sighed inwardly.

In the past, when Tangniang presided over the New Year's Eve dinner, she didn't talk much.

Now that Zhi Zhi is here to host, she doesn't say much.

She just said three things: in the past year, what is the situation on Zhengdao; what is the new goal of Zhengdao before the coming year; Such a situation...

After finishing the three things, Zhi Zhi waved her hand, "... dinner!" There

was deafening applause in the cafeteria, and everyone was beaming with joy!

Seeing that Fu Mingyu was so sad that he couldn't even put on a forced smile, Zhizhi went over to comfort him, "Today is New Year's Eve, you have worked hard for Zhengdao for a whole year, today is the day to reward you, other things Don't think too much..."

Fu Mingyu felt uncomfortable, and said, "She has been away for more than half a year... In the end, is she unwilling to come back because she hates me? Then I stay here...do you still have any intention? I am Isn't it an obstacle for her to go home?"

Zhizhi was silent for a moment, and asked: "Abandoning Tangtang's factors, are you happy in Seagull Island and Zhengdao? Do you think your work is meaningful?" I'm just a dandy, a waste. Only by staying here and being needed by my uncles and grandpas, can I have the value of existence." "Isn't that enough?"

Zhi Zhi said with a smile, "People live in the world, and love only takes part of it. This emotion, and many other things, many jobs, are more important than love. Love..."

"Love is the icing on the cake!" After talking for a while, Fu Mingyu and Zhizhi felt better, and teased, "But in my opinion, you just accepted Plato Leader Li's pursuit, right? The love between you two It's hot, come and tell me 'love is not the most important thing in the world'?"

Zhi Zhi blushed, and smiled again, "Well, I don't feel pain in my back when I'm standing and talking, the main thing is... I hope Don't focus all your attention on unhappy things."

"I understand the truth," Fu Mingyu said, "I usually resolve myself, but today is New Year's Eve, I still...have a glimmer of hope in my heart, I hope she can come back. I didn't expect her to be so ruthless..."

The two chatted for a few words, and Ms. Jiang called Zhizhi over there.

"Go there quickly! After all, your future in-laws are guests, and they are not familiar with the environment here..." Fu Mingyu said, "I'm fine, so you don't have to worry about me." Zhi Zhi smiled at Fu Mingyu, and hurried

away To the side of the Li family.

Ms. Jiang quietly asked Zhi Zhi, "There are so many delicious dishes today...can I save some for reading?"

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "Mother Jiang, Father Li, you can eat with your stomach open! Today is New Year's Eve, The New Year's Eve dinner in Li Shu's unit is not bad either..."

After a pause, she blushed again and said, "I've already told Aunt Chun Ya that I will leave a portion for Li Shu."

Ms. Jiang Feeling very relieved, "Okay! Then let's... eat!"

This year's New Year's Eve dinner, there are always a dozen dishes, all with meat!

Even the steamed Chinese cabbage with vermicelli is sprinkled with crimson dried shrimps; when fried eggplant, beans, bitter gourd, dried oysters and fresh fish shellfish are also placed... Every dish is extremely delicious and has its own

characteristics .

Everyone ate with their stomachs open.

Zhi Zhi doesn't like spicy food, so she just tasted more than half of the dishes. For the Li Shi couple, that was such a surprise! Why is every dish so authentic and delicious?

God, why did the Creator only prepare one stomach for human beings?

It doesn't make much sense just to eat.

Everyone inherited the fighting song activities during the Chinese New Year last year.

The educated youths sang one, and the uncles and grandpas sang one... Everyone

sang and sang, and then stopped to eat. It was almost eight o'clock at night for a lively New Year's Eve dinner.

After eating, everyone went to wash the dishes, pots and pans, and tidy them up...then the last link.

--An empty wooden barrel was placed in front of every educated youth in Shuangdao, and then the uncles and grandpas of Zhengdao walked past the educated youths in turn and gave them "lucky money".

Zhizhi got another large bucket of beautiful shells, snail shells and dried starfish.

What made her feel a little changed was that this year, uncles and grandpas no longer gave beautiful and precious things like pearls and snail beads to educated youths.

As for the reason, Zhizhi knew it well.

Because Uncle Yao and Uncle Luo married their wives! So other uncles and grandpas also have longings in their hearts! In the past, they muddled through, so they would give Zhizhi and the others what looked like precious pearls without hesitation. After all, whether these things were brought with them in life or not...

now?

If they marry a daughter-in-law in the future, wouldn't it be good to give this pearl and snail to the daughter-in-law?

Zhizhi didn't mind if she received the pearls and snail beads.

On the contrary, she quite agrees with the approach of her uncles and grandpas. Because this fully shows that they still have hope for life, they still want to start a family and live a better life!

This is what motivates them to fight.

After receiving the gifts, everyone on Seagull Island bid farewell to everyone on Zhengdao and returned to Seagull Island.

As soon as they set foot on the pier of Seagull Island, Zhizhi and Li Shi heard laughter and singing from the military barracks on the west side.

Ms. Jiang whispered, "Zhizhi, let's go to the barracks first!"

Zhi Zhi nodded, carrying the wooden bucket full of small gifts with difficulty, and was about to go to the barracks.

Father Li came over, picked up the heavy wooden barrel, and walked towards the barracks with easy strides.

Ms. Jiang stepped forward and held Zhi Zhi's hand, and asked, "Aren't they all the gadgets they gave you in that bucket? Why are you taking them to the military camp?"

Zhi Zhi pursed her lips and smiled, "These things are actually my There are many, the uncles and grandpas on the next island are very kind to us, and they will leave us the beautiful snail shells and shells... But the soldiers are different. Although they are also stationed on the island, their degree of freedom is not as high as ours. How can I go fishing every day and go to the beach to catch the sea? I will give these things to them, and it will be good for them to send them home in the future, or take them as souvenirs on the island." Ms. Jiang suddenly realized and nodded.

Chapter 269

Zhizhi said hello to the other friends, and went to the military camp with Li Shi and his wife.

The sentinel on shift let them in, and shouted again, "Platoon leader! Your parents and your partner are here to see you!"

Zhi Zhi blushed and gave the sentry a hard look.

The sentinel laughed.

Li Shu ran out from the barracks cafeteria, saw his parents and Zhi Zhi, grinned, and asked, "Dad, Mom, Zhi Zhi...where are you going to finish the New Year's dinner?

" Carrying a bucket, the bucket is full of beautiful shells, snail shells and starfish, so many that they pile up to the top of the mountain?

Li Shu took the barrel and asked Zhi Zhi, "The uncles and grandpas next door gave it to you?" He went to the next-door island to see it on New Year's Eve last year, and he knew that the uncles and grandpas like to feed these things to the educated youths.

Come to think of it, this tradition of last year has been well preserved.

Zhizhi nodded, "I have a lot, give these to you!"

Li Shu understood, and said to Zhizhi: "Then I will treat these things as small prizes and arrange a series of activities for the soldiers... let They are also happy."

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

Li Shu said again in a low voice: "We are playing music inside, you want to go and see too?"

Zhizhi remembered the joke that the sentinel had made with her just now, and said blushingly: "Bah, I won't go in! Make fun of me!"

Li Shu scratched the back of his head embarrassingly, "If anyone dares to laugh at you, I will definitely teach him a lesson..."

Hearing what he said, Zhizhi was sure that he wanted her to go in.

"Okay then," Zhizhi said with a blushing face, "but I'm going to talk ugly... I'll just watch from the sidelines and not participate in any of your activities!" Li Shu

smiled even more, "Observe!"

Ms. Jiang He and Father Li were completely ignored.

But why were they so happy when they were ignored?

Li Shu carried the bucket and led Zhi Zhi into the cafeteria.

The soldiers were very happy when they saw Zhizhi!

"Oh, sister-in-law is here!"

"Sister-in-law, have you had the New Year's Eve dinner? We still have dumplings..." "

Yes, sister-in-law, our dumplings here are delicious. The platoon leader ate forty of them!" "

Oh, sister-in-law Here we come! My sister-in-law is here!"

...

Actually, Zhi Zhi knew all the soldiers here.

There is no other reason.

One is that they run cross-country with heavy loads around the island every now and then, two is that every summer when typhoons come and rainstorms hit, the educated youth station and the military camp have to help each other, and the third is that Zhizhi has been on their boat countless times...

Obviously, it is natural to call her by first and last name at ordinary times, why did she change her mouth so neatly today and call her sister-in-law?

Zhizhi was so embarrassed that she turned around and wanted to leave!

But Li Shu was behind her, and he was so tall...

Zhizhi wanted to run, but couldn't, she stomped her feet angrily, and turned her back to the soldiers.

Li Shu's face was also flushed red.

But he was happy in his heart, so he pointed at these soldiers with a look of "If you mess up again, I will deal with you well"...

But the excited expression on his face couldn't be contained no matter what!

In the end, Ms. Jiang couldn't see it, thinking that after all, Zhizhi was still a young girl under the age of twenty, with a thin skin, and it was not her stupid son who annoyed her in the end! Then he hugged Zhizhi in his arms, and said to the soldiers with a smile: "Little comrades, what were you doing just now?" "

We are singing!" The soldiers roared in unison.

Ms. Jiang asked again, "How many teams are there?"

The soldiers said in unison: "Four teams! We have one platoon, four squads, and one team per squad!"

Ms. Jiang asked again, "Then... which is the most powerful team? "

The soldiers' attention was diverted in an instant, and they shouted in unison:

"Of course it's our first class!"

"Second class! The second class is the best at singing!"

"Third class and third class are extraordinary!"

" The fourth class is the first place!!!"

Ms. Jiang raised her hand to signal everyone to calm down, and then said: "I don't believe it, I didn't hear... Do you dare to compete again? This time, we must decide Win or lose! Your platoon leader will give you prizes!"

The soldiers immediately became excited, "Okay! Let's compete again! The sister-in-law and the chief's wife will be the referees!

" No tune.

It's up to whoever has the loudest voice.

In addition, there are outside audiences today, and as long as you win the military song, you can get a small gift?

The soldiers were singing louder and louder.

Zhizhi felt that her eardrums were about to be deafened! However, she turned her head to look at Ms. Jiang, and saw Ms. Jiang sitting on the side with a smile on her face...

Zhizhi also calmed down.

After all the soldiers from the four teams had finished singing, Zhizhi discussed with Ms. Jiang and decided to award:

one award for the best coordination,

one award for the best tenor,

one award for the neatest scale, and

one award for the loudest singing voice ,

Father Li and Li Shu both laughed.

The soldiers are even more happy!

Next, Li Shu distributed Zhizhi's whole bucket of various gadgets to all the soldiers.

The soldiers were overjoyed.

That is to say, they are usually stationed on the island, but they don't have time to go far at ordinary times. The happiest thing is to go to the island or go to the justice island next door to catch up with the sea during one day of rest every week... They can't usually find such a beautiful place

. All kinds of shells and conch shells!

Now that I have these, I can send them back to my hometown, so that my family can also see such beautiful shells and snail shells!

The soldiers were very pleasantly surprised.

Li Shu announced the end of the New Year's Eve activities, allowing the soldiers to move freely.

Then he asked Zhizhi and his parents to wait, and he would come back to his room to get something.

Zhizhi was afraid of being teased by others, so she simply went outside the barracks to wait.

Soon, Li Shu came out and said to his parents and Zhi Zhi: "Let's go." The

Li family still stayed in the barracks.

After a while, Zhizhi heard the three of Li's family come out from inside, talking while walking.

Li Shu, "I don't want your money, I have money myself."

Ms. Jiang, "I didn't spend it for you, I wanted to give it to Zhizhi, but... I guess she wouldn't want it either."

Father Li, "Son, just keep it. How can a young woman not spend money when she falls in love?"

Li Shu said, "I don't want to talk about it. I have money, and I have nothing to spend on my salary of fifty-six yuan a month." Ms.

Jiang, "Didn't I say that too? This money is not for you, but for my future daughter-in-law!"

Father Li, "Take it away, son, or your mother will turn her back on you, and you will lose money." It's hard..."

Li Shu compromised, "Okay!"

With that said, the family of three stepped out of the barracks.

Zhizhi pretended not to hear, "Papa Li, Mama Jiang, Li Shu, let's go!"

Ms. Jiang and Father Li still walked in front.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu fell behind.

The two walked side by side, Li Shu suddenly said: "Zhi Zhi, I, I have a gift for you."

Zhi Zhi glanced at him, thinking that if he wanted to ask for money -

Li Shu handed something to Zhi Zhi in front of.

Zhi Zhi saw that it was... something wrapped in a men's handkerchief. It was not small, but it was tightly wrapped by the handkerchief. It was bulging and collapsed tightly. It felt like a ball of cotton.

It's obviously not about money or anything like that.

Zhizhi reached out to take it, and found that the bag was light?

She looked up at Li Shu.

He encouraged her to open up.

She carefully untied the four corner knots of the handkerchief...

Suddenly Zhi Zhi's eyes lit up!

--This bag is full of all kinds of hair ties? !

On the colorful hair ropes, there are all kinds of beautiful small ornaments, such as beautiful small gourds strung with large beads and small beads, and beautiful knots.

Zhi Zhi took a closer look, and found that these hair ties were all three or five of the same?

"Where did you buy it? These hair ties are so pretty!" Zhizhi said sincerely.

Li Shu asked: "Do you like it?"

Zhizhi nodded, "I like it!"

"Just like it." Li Shu said.

Zhi Zhi asked again, "Why did you buy so many?"

Li Shu's face turned red, "I made all of these with my own hands...for the rest of my life, all your hair ties...I'll take care of them all."

Zhizhi was stunned.

After a long while, she asked in disbelief, "You made all of these by yourself?"

Li Shu nodded, "I think you like these gadgets very much, so I bought elastic rubber rings and various kinds of wool. I spent two days pondering the skills of weaving knots, and then observing the color matching of your clothes when you wear them... Try to match colors according to your favorite colors..." Then he asked Zhizhi again,

" Zhi Zhi, these hair ties...do you really, really really like it?"

Zhi Zhi nodded vigorously.

She was a little ashamed.

--He knew how to prepare a gift for her, but she... was really empty-handed and didn't prepare anything.

Then Li Shu asked her, "Then, where is my gift?"

Zhi Zhi looked at him pitifully.

She has prepared some souvenirs, which she will give to Li's father and Jiang mother when they leave in the future.

But...

she didn't prepare any gift for Li Shu.

Li Shu looked at Zhizhi eagerly, and the beautiful Danfeng's eyes were full of disappointment.

Zhizhi looked at Li Shu, and a bold idea came to her heart.

Now he and her are standing face to face.

She was facing the direction of the Educated Youth Station, while his back was facing the direction of the Educated Youth Station.

So, Zhizhi suddenly poked her head out, glanced forward, and raised her hand forward.

Sure enough, Li Shu also turned his head away...

he thought it was the parents who were walking in front and something was wrong.

As soon as Li Shu turned his head -

Zhizhi immediately stood on tiptoe and raised her chin high.

Li Shu turned his head to look, only to realize that his parents had already left? !

That -

Li Shu turned his head back in doubt, and looked at Zhizhi in puzzlement.

Unexpectedly, Zhi Zhi's pretty face suddenly enlarged.

His lips lightly brushed against two warm and soft petals.

Li Shu was stunned.

Zhi Zhi only felt that her face was so hot that it was about to explode!

Covering her face, she muffled, "Here's a present for you," and then quickly ran forward.

Li Shu touched his lips with his finger in disbelief...

Ahh!

His fingers are too rough, how can they compare to Zhi Zhi's soft and delicate lips?

It wasn't until this moment that Li Shu realized - what was that just now?

It was his first kiss! ! ! Also... hers?

My God...

Hey, this can't be done!

He wasn't ready just now!

Li Shu immediately opened his long legs and chased after him, "Zhizhi! Don't Zhizhi! Stop for me... That just now doesn't count! It doesn't count! Do it again..."

Chapter 270

Panting, Zhi Zhi ran back to the Educated Youth Station.

Li Shu chased after her, grabbed her wrist with one hand, and pushed her back heavily!

Zhizhi let out a soft cry, and threw herself into his arms.

"Don't Zhizhi! That just doesn't count, it doesn't count!" Li Shu was anxious and angry, "I'm not even ready! Do it again..."

Zhi Zhi was hugged tightly by him-

this was the first time she had a relationship with her A boy so close.

His arms hugged her tightly, and she felt his body temperature, his heartbeat and his strong and elastic muscles...

His hot eyes and his aggressive breath...

"Li Read it! You look down at your clothes!" Zhizhi blushed, and punched his pectoralis major a few times.

Li Shu lowered his head.

-He was wearing a military uniform.

In this era, military discipline is still strictly managed.

Li Shu stayed for a few seconds and let go.

Zhizhi took the opportunity to run away.

Li Shu gritted his teeth with hatred, thinking: I must buy more casual clothes!

Zhi Zhi ran into the cafeteria of the Educated Youth Station in one breath, only then did she feel safe.

The educated youths and uncles and aunts hurriedly greeted her-

"Zhi Zhi, come and sit down, come eat melon seeds!"

"Zhi Zhi's salt-fried walnuts are delicious, try it quickly!

" It's interesting to hear Aunt Chunya talk about ancient times!"

"Zhi Zhi, where have you been?"

...

Zhi Zhi just came in with his front feet, and Li Shu followed him into the room.

The educated youths and uncles and aunts hurriedly greeted him--

"Li Shu, what kind of New Year's Eve dinner did you guys have today? Our New Year's Eve dinner is delicious!" "

By the way, Li Shu, the aunts have left food for you, so you should eat some of our New Year's Eve dinner too!" "

Hey Li Shu ,Would you like to tell a story later? The story you told last year was very nice..." "

Li Shu, sit here! Sit with Uncle Li and Aunt Jiang!"

...

Soon, everyone sat down again .

In the arms of Zhizhi and Ms. Jiang, the aunts stuffed a very delicate little bamboo basket each, filled with roasted peanuts, melon seeds, chestnuts and walnuts... In Li Shu's arms, the aunts stuffed a... wooden

basket pot. The wooden basin holds Zhengyi Island's New Year's Eve dinner tonight, including roasted pork bones, stewed pork head meat, braised pork, tamales, and flat rice. There was also half a grilled fish with its head attached...

Before Zhizhi and the Li family came in, Aunt Jinmei was telling a story.

After everyone sat down again, Hong Hehe yelled for Aunt Jinmei to continue the story...

Aunt Jinmei told the story that Zhizhi and the others had never heard before, and then added the end of the story-- This is a story that lovers are always relatives: the hero and heroine are childhood sweethearts and love each other, but unfortunately they were separated because of the war. Many years later, the two reunited. The woman married three times and became a widow, while the man became disabled due to the war and never married. In the end, the two went through hardships and finally got together.

This is what happened to Aunt Jinmei's natal cousin.

After hearing this, everyone was deeply saddened.

Next, it was Shen Shuhua's turn.

--Yes, in order to keep the year old, everyone will gather together on New Year's Eve, performing shows in turn, singing, dancing, telling jokes and stories.

Shen Shuhua didn't have much to say, he just talked about the grievances between the old director of Lanxiang Pastry Factory, Lao Dong, and his five apprentices when he and Zhizhi were on a business trip years ago... Then it was Hong Hehe's turn

.

Hong Hehe stood up and said: "Students, comrades, uncles and aunts, Comrade Xu Yunduo, a guest from Seagull Island, and I will perform a song and dance show for you!" Hehe and Xu Yunduo's body.

There was nothing wrong with others, and Ms. Jiang immediately became alert.

--Dance?

Xu Yunduo didn't want to use dancing to attract the attention of her silly son, did she?

Ms. Jiang quickly glanced at her son.

Her silly son was sitting with Zhizhi, you and me--Zhizhi peeled the fried peanuts, but before he could eat them, Li Shu quickly grabbed them and stuffed them in his mouth. Zhizhi glared at him angrily, and he smiled and handed her something, Zhizhi just gave him a blank look...

Ms. Jiang felt relieved.

At this time, Hong Hehe and Xu Yunduo had already stood up.

Xu Yunduo took off his jacket, revealing a loose dress, under which were tight training pants, and ballet shoes on his feet, and then wrapped a scarf around his neck.

It can be seen that the two of them rehearsed specially, standing side by side in the middle of the open space, and Hong Hehe announced first, "Please enjoy... the song and dance "Praise of Red Plum", performed by Hong Hehe and Xu Yunduo." Then the two rushed The audience bowed and bowed in unison.

Hong Hehe stepped aside to make way for the open space.

Xu Yunduo took beautiful ballet steps and posed for a pose.

Everyone's eyes were immediately attracted by Xu Yunduo.

Hong Hehe started singing a cappella.

"Red plum blossoms on the Red Rock..."

Xu Yunduo began to dance, her body stretched out, her face was pious and holy, and her gentle movements expressed the injury suffered by the protagonist, Sister Jiang, after she was imprisoned by the enemy. Very very weak.

"Thousands of miles of ice and frost stepping on...there is nothing to be afraid of the severe cold..."

Following the melody of the singing, Xu Yunduo started high-difficulty movements such as high tiptoe, one-word jump, and 720-degree rotation, which showed the protagonist Jiang Jie's inner unyielding!

"The red plum blossoms are blooming, and each blossom is shining brightly, and thousands of flowers are blooming in full bloom, and the fragrance floats in the sky..." Hong Hehe's singing began to become passionate and powerful.

Accompanied by Xu Yunduo's dancing posture, which seemed weak, weak, and sick just now, burst into explosive power, full of vitality and youth all over the body, demonstrating the inner strength, firm belief and ideal of the protagonist Jiang Jie. Persistence that never gives up!

Everyone's emotions were driven by Hong Hehe's singing and Xu Yunduo's dance. Hearing the emotions hidden in the singing, understanding the plot in the dancing...

Finally, the singing came to an end, "Singing to celebrate the coming of the new year... the coming of the new year..."

Xu Yunduo slowly fell to the ground, performing Jiang The scene where my sister was killed. She lay on the ground and stretched out a hand towards the light, expressing the protagonist's longing for the light and expectation for the future at the end of life.

In this era, singing and dancing entertainment is restricted, and people rarely see singing and dancing programs. Even if I saw it, I have never seen such a high-quality singing and dancing program... Besides, Xu Yunduo's dance is not as simple as repeating a few meaningless movements.

Her dance is thematic, with ups and downs, beginning and climax | climax and ending, she uses body language to tell a complete story... Yes, because of years of dancing, she is in excellent shape

, Her thighs are strong and her calves are strong, her waist is still very thin, and her bust is plump and very feminine. But Xu Yunduo's expression when she dances is completely integrated into the character!

Zhi Zhi could see how much Xu Yunduo loved and devoted himself to this dance.

Counting it, Xu Yunduo only came to Seagull Island for only three days, and she still had to do the work that her uncles arranged for her during the day - weeding the vegetable garden.

Under such preconditions, she was able to cooperate with Hong Hehe in such a short period of time, designing and choreographing a dance with a plot based on Hong Hehe's a cappella... It's so rare

!

It is so rare! ! !

After the singing and dancing show, the cafeteria was silent.

"Papa papa-"

Zhizhi took the lead in applauding.

Only then did the crowd wake up, and applauded enthusiastically.

Hong Hehe and Xu Yunduo were happy and embarrassed.

Hong Hehe rushed to Zhizhi's side, "Zhizhi! How is our performance?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Not good."

Hong Hehe had already waited for Zhizhi's compliment, after all, just now Zhizhi was Who is the first to applaud! Unexpectedly, Zhi Zhi said the four words "not so good" as soon as she opened her mouth?

Hong Hehe's mouth was pouted high enough to hold at least three padlocks.

"Oh, no, no, no, Zhi Zhi, tell me another one... You applauded just now! You must think that our performances cooperate well, don't you? Isn't that right, Zhi Zhi!" Hong Hehe grabbed Zhi Zhi's sleeve left and right shake.

Xu Yunduo also walked over nervously, bowed to Zhizhi, and asked anxiously: "Farewell, Comrade Zhizhi, may I ask... do you think there is anything wrong with our performance just now?" Hong

He He also said: "Yes, tell me quickly! Tell me quickly...Zhizhi, can I peel the flowers for you? Tell me quickly!" Zhizhi laughed and said, "The only

flaw is...there is no accompaniment!"

Everyone laughed lightly. .

Hong Hehe was stunned, and then spat again, "Hey, where can we find an accompanist?"

Xu Yunduo continued to ask, "Any other questions?"

Zhi Zhi thought for a while and said, "He He, I won't comment on it, she has not received professional training, but her voice is really good, and the Capital Song and Dance Troupe lost her, which is the troupe's loss."

Hong Hehe's eyes widened.

She never knew that Zhizhi had such a high opinion of her!

"Then, what about me?" Xu Yunduo asked nervously, "I, I..."

Zhizhi smiled and said, "You, I can see that you are usually focused on rehearsals, and your professional level is very good, that is... I'm not very good at being a human being." Having said that, she turned to look at Ms. Jiang.

Zhizhi said to Xu Yunduo again: "Otherwise, you will definitely be the one who stays ten miles away."

Xu Yunduo was stunned.

Zhi Zhi's words made Xu Yunduo enlightened.

She stood there blankly, showing a panicked expression on her face, and then her expression turned into a sudden realization, and finally... she showed a shamed expression.

Xu Yunduo looked at Ms. Jiang.

Big tears fell from Xu Yunduo's eyes.

She walked towards Ms. Jiang, then bowed deeply to Ms. Jiang, and said in a crying voice: "Aunt Jiang, yes, I'm sorry!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 857 33
https://m.shubaow.net/252/252240/ Author: ginger shredded wine Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-23 Latest: Chapter 33 rebirth fin...
382K 7.1K 51
"ᴄᴀɴ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴍɪᴅᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋᴇʀꜱ- ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴄᴏɴɴ? ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɴᴋ ᴜᴄᴏɴɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴄʟᴀʀ...
3.1M 255K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
41.4K 655 100
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249820_2/#all Author: Salted Fish Sansan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-06-01 Latest: Chapter 498...