A Pinch Of Kindness

By Cupids-heart

Suddenly getting drifted apart from her friends, Y/n teleports to a different world. "Night Raven College an... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— + ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ|| ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ

๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ|| ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š˜

71 5 0
By Cupids-heart

You were walking behind the two men as they were showing you the way to Ambrose. It was all fine (not). Except the atmosphere between the two of them were awkward. The halls they were walking in only worsened the silence. I mean, wasn't this a college? Where were all the other students?

How exactly did you even end up in this situation again?

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

"Excuse me but... who are you?" You asked, keeping a few steps away from the two male figures for safety measures. You looked at both their uniforms, noticing the badges they had on. The two must have been the escorts Ambrose was talking about.

'I have a lot to explain to him... and I couldn't even get in contact with Mammon. Just where did he even go?' You were gonna owe Ambrose big time.

"Oh. Sorry if we frightened you." He took a step back from you, reassuring he wasn't a threat or anything, "We're here to take you to Sir Ambrose. Your Y/n, right? I'm Beau. A pleasure." You were slightly taken aback by his smile. He had a very beautiful one. 

He had brunette hair, face features that many would fawn and be envious over, and kind brown eyes.

"I don't think any apology is needed. We didn't do anything wrong you know." The other guy spoke. His hair was black, was long and luscious and in a braid, and tan skin. 

He also had very handsome facial features. Though compared to Beau, his eyes made you shudder for some reason.

"Oh, I mean-"

You were interrupted.

"Jasim she's our guest you know? Stop being so rude." Beau told him off with a frown before turning to you, giving an apologetic smile. "Sorry about him. He's like that with everyone at first. He'll warm up to you soon though."

"No I won't."

"Yes, you will. You say that every time."

...Oh. Well this was going to be great wasn't it?

"It's fine. Nice to meet you both." You didn't want there to be any conflicts going on when you just met them.

"Well it's certainly something to meet you." He gave you a polite smile, as if he didn't just insult you.

Why was he trying to sass you the moment you guys met ? You didn't even do anything.

"Jasim.." Beau sighed, almost as if giving up on him. He probably did by the looks of it.

'I didn't even do anything...'

Damn you for thinking he was handsome...

End of Flashback

________________________________________________________________________________

That was pretty much what had happened, and right now the two were escorting you in awkward silence. Which, by the way, felt like a long long 9 months for some reason.

"So, I heard you made a unique appearance here. I'd never thought a girl would be setting foot in campus." The silence was finally broken by someone. He was walking on her right, his brunette hair in a low ponytail, a blue ribbon was used as his tie. What was his name again? Beau?

He was very handsome, and beautiful for that matter. But most of all you were just glad he decided to clear the silence. 

The other person, Jasim, you're pretty sure his name was, seemed to be giving you a cold shoulder. Though you didn't really care. "Oh.. yeah, I don't think anyone expected for someone to be found unconscious." You replied, though you tried to make your tone sound more light-hearted than it actually was. 

Your mind drifted off to his other statement. He never thought a girl would set foot here? Why not?

"Out of curiosity... what do you mean when you said you didn't expect a girl to be here?" You looked at him curiously.

'Don't tell me its a all boy school or something..'

Beau looked surprised, almost having the same reaction as Mr Ambrose from before. 

Was it really such a big deal? Maybe you weren't keeping up with the updates in the human world like you thought you were...

"Oh, well-"

"Because this is an all boys school. I'm surprised you didn't know, considering almost everyone does." You turned to your left hearing Jasim answering the question for you. You were surprised he was even listening to the conversation.

"...oh."

'Of course it is... I just love jinxing things don't I?'

You felt as if you wanted to bang your head against the wall. Why in the world did Mammon follow you here and proceed to just disappear anyway? Couldn't he have at least tried calling you or something..?

Beau gave you a look of sympathy, giving you a smile as if trying to comfort you, even if by a tiny bit. "Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll be able to go home soon." His attempts of comfort did not make you feel any better, but you appreciated the effort. You hoped Mammon wasn't doing anything remotely bad, like that time he almost burnt the kitchen in the house of lamentation because he was trying to pull a prank on Lucifer.

"Thanks... I hope so.." You tried being more thankful about it, but the stress of having to burden Ambrose and the thought of Mammon being in potential danger was catching up to you. You looked to your left, trying to get your mind off of the migraine that was starting to form on your head.

But the only thing you were met with was her Jasims eyes. He didn't say anything, but it was clear his eyes were following your movement. He watched you with such distrusting eyes. It made you uncomfortable, forcing yourself to look away. You realized why he had made you shudder earlier. He held such a cold gaze. You would prefer if he just kept on with those snarky comments instead...

It was the wiser choice to not interact with him if you two ever happened to be alone.

"We're here." Beau's voice managed to interrupt your thinking. You were thankful for that. "Let's go in, shall we?" The last thing you saw on his face was a smile before he opened the door.

There sat Ambrose on his desk with that smile he had on your last meeting with him. In a way he reminded you of Diavolo. Always carrying a smile on his face. Not that you minded of course. You always welcomed people who were cheerful. 

Though the thing that stood out the most was his office itself.

'Holy shit, this is like something you'd see straight out of a movie!' His office looked straight out of a Royal castle. It surrounded itself with many of, what you assumed, trophies the school had earned. Looking at the background, there were a shit ton of backgrounds as well, and-

'...What the fuck.'

'I'm pretty sure floating books aren't normal in the human world...'

"Haha, I see you've made it. Please take a seat here Ms. L/n." He was ushering you to take a seat on the chair facing toward his desk and him. You held your breath, your eyes lingering on the books floating and as you walked up. So you weren't in the human world after all? Then were the fuck were you? How were you gonna explain this to him?

'This is so messed up.'

While thinking, you slightly turned your head to see Beau giving you a smile while Jasim was stoic. You faced back to your front, sitting down the chair.

'Wow, this is really comfortable...'

"Thank you both for escorting her. You two wouldn't mind waiting outside, would you? It won't be long. I apologize I'm doing this to you both on the weekends." Ambrose asked of the two. His expression had a glimmer guilt, or at least you think it was.

'Yikes... must suck doing this on the weekend.'

"Of course headmaster." The two answered a unison, both giving a smile of respect. "We don't mind at all. Thank you for your words." Jasim spoke before he gave a 90 degree bow. 

All of a sudden he was so polite.

'Wow.. he's acting like a prince now...'

"I'm relieved to know that." Ambrose had a light laugh to Jasim's reassuring.

Both gave one last smile, before closing the door behind them. Of all things you hadn't expected Jasim to be the type to smile, he really seemed to respect the headmaster. And you could see why.

"I'm sure that those two were kind to you all the way here? They are both students I am very proud of having." 

He seemed like a grandfather, proud of his grandchildren. It was honestly a cute sight.

"Yes, they were both very kind to me. Thank you for thinking about me." It was mostly Beau who was kind, but that was besides the point.

"Uh, if you don't mind me asking, how are those books floating exactly?" You pointed at the books floating in thin air in the background.

He turned his head to where you were pointing at, before looking back at you. "Why it's with magic of course!"

You stared at the books, dumbfounded for a second before getting rid of your expression. 'Of course it's magic.' That was something you should have expected.

'So, if this isn't Devildom, the celestial realm, or  the human world, then where is this? Is this another dimension or something?'

'Which stupid bitch decided to drop me off here?'

"Then, I'm hoping you were able to contact that friend of yours?" Ambrose pulled his full attention on you, causing you to quickly snap out of your thoughts. 

His question made you sweat.

Fuck the whole, "You use magic in this college." That situation was a later you's problem.

"Well, um... about that..." Before hesitating for a split second, you told him almost all the details.

About how both you had no idea how you landed here, where this was, how Mammon was dragged with you, and how you couldn't contact him even if you wanted to because your messages wouldn't go through.

Of course, you didn't tell him about the mirror. He didn't need to know, at least not yet. You wanted to find out about it first, and plus, you didn't want to add on to the problems for him.

You've always figured out the causes of these strange occurrences before. You were sure you could do it again.

"...so, um, that's basically what happened.." You finished your explanation, looking awkwardly to the side. Even she would think anyone would be crazy if they told her the same story.

"Hm.." Ambrose caressed his beard, seemingly in a deep thought.

It made you slightly nervous. What was going to happen to you now? Would he help you find Mammon..?

"Sir, I know that this is all very sudden, I would really, really appreciate your help."

'I need time to figure out how to get in contact with Mammon and the others first.'

You made eye contact with him. Your eyes were firm, not daring to break any eye contact with him.

"Please... Just until I find my friend.."

'I just need some time.'

 You tried a weak attempt of begging him, but your voice trailed off into silence. The thing was you couldn't do much, since he had already done enough for you. There was also the fact he had no reason to trust you. Why would he? You were just a stranger, appearing suddenly unconscious to a college. A lot of things about you didn't make sense.

You couldn't even make sense of it yourself.

A voice woke you to reality. 

"My dear," Ambrose spoke. His eyes seemed to soften into an expression with an empathetic smile of understanding.

"To some extent, I will admit I can't seem to grasp your situation, and for that I am sorry I cannot help you more than I would like too."

You stayed quiet, listening to the rest of his words.

"You must have been through a lot. You are more than welcome to stay here for the time being, until everything is sorted out. I'm sure you're trying your hardest to go in contact with your friend. And I'm quite sure he is as well."

"Though I cannot tell much, I have a feeling he cares for you just as much you do. I'm sure he's capable of taking care of himself."

He finished off. His words made you realize that he was right. He was one of the seven rulers of hell, and someone very capable no matter how much he caused trouble.

 To have such little trust in Mammon was ignorant of you.

"I-" You paused, the words not yet being able to come out to your lips. You felt yourself calming down and a weight had been lifted off.

"..Thank you sir. I really can't thank you enough." A smile formed. It felt good getting one problem out of its way. Right now, she was sure there were many questions he himself had for her. 

And once she finds the answers, she would tell him all in a heartbeat. That was the least you owed him.

"Haha, there is nothing to thank me for." 

Ambrose seemed to understand.

"You are always welcome dear, but I must warn you before, that this is an all boys campus. Are you still comfortable staying here knowing that? Of course, you'll get your own separate room for the time being." He reassured you, making sure you were aware of everything before staying here.

'Oh... right. I forgot for a second.' You thought to yourself.

"I'm more than okay with that. Thank you so much!" Getting up from your chair, you gave a bow.

'I'm already used to living with the brothers, so this is perfect!'

"Haha! I'm glad to hear that. The Royal Sword Academy welcomes you!"

________________________________________________________________________________

You closed the door behind you after Ambrose had let you go. It was a good thing you could stay here for the time being.

'But now there is so much information to keep up with..!' 

The biggest thing you had to keep in mind was that this place in fact knew and used magic. Therefore this was most likely a completely different world than the three realms. You felt as if this matter was something Diavolo should be involved in. You would have to tell him about this later on.

"I expected to be waiting longer than that." You heard a voice talking to you. Looking forward, you saw Jasim crossing his arms. The echo's in the hall echoed forward each step he took.

"Yeah well, we just had to talk about some... things.." Your voice trailed off as you talked. This wasn't something you were inclined to tell him. "Anyways it's nothing important."

"'Nothing important', huh.." His voice let out a hum, but he didn't seem to push it any further.

"Yeah... a-anyways, where's Beau?" You used a poor attempt to change the subject, looking around the halls. It was a surprise when he was leaning against a wall, seemingly lost in a book.

'I never expected him to enjoy books.'

You wonder if he's ever read dark romances before. The memory of kindly introducing Satan a book called Haunting Adeline still latched on to this day. 

He never let you recommend any books again after that.

"Well if you have eyes, you can see him leaning by the wall." Jasim said. "He's never able to pay attention to anything whenever he reads." With a sigh he walked over to Beau's direction, in which you followed.

Just then, you could hear Ambrose's voice through a microphone.

"However do you turn this thing on-... this manual is quite difficult to understand..."

His sudden voice surprised you. Jasim on the other hand had no reaction, pausing from his steps to seemingly listen in. Beau seemed to reciprocate his actions, putting a bookmark on his book page before putting it down.

"Oh, this red dot must mean it's on... ahem-"

It was almost painful how he seemed to be struggling with technology. It reminded you of a certain someone... (Simeon... *cough cough*)

"Students, I do apologize the sudden ask to stay put in your dorms for a while. However, I am pleased to say that the problem had been solved."

"For a certain time being, we have decided to have a guest to be staying here. Please, as you would do with any other guest, do welcome her and treat her with respect."

"As for Jasim and Beau, I do apologize once more, but it would be pleasant if you could show her around the school sometime later."

 "Hoho, then that is all. Good day to everyone then."

You made sure to wait a second more, making for sure he was done. When you couldn't hear anything else, you let out a sigh.

'That's that then...'

 You were actually gonna have to stay here for the time being.

"I guess you'll be here for now." Jasim voice reached your ears. When you looked up, his eyes had another emotion in them. But it disappeared just as quickly it had come.

What was that? Were you just being paranoid?

"I guess she will." Beau walked up to both of you with a smile, clutching his book in one hand.

"Yep.. Sorry for all this trouble, especially on your weekend."

Beau shook his head and declined your apology, which to that Jasim let out a small huff.

"Of course not. We're prefects, it's our responsibility. This really isn't much."

'Prefects?'

You didn't think college dorms had leaders. Devildom definitely didn't... but then again, if you thought about it, you supposed Lucifer was considered the "leader" there.

"Uh huh, are you sure this "really isn't much?"" Jasim spoke, directing his words for Beau. In response, Beau nudged his arm .

"Anyway... I'm sure you have done a lot today, but since you need a show around the school, I must say that there's many fascinating places to look at." His face seemed to brighten up as he kept talking.

"Like the library-"

"I'm pretty sure that's only you." Jasim gave him playful smile, only causing Beau to frown.

"You never know now do you?"

He really liked the library, huh?

"Oh," you figured it wouldn't be too bad. "Yeah, actually I'd like that. You seem to like it a lot."

'Satan would have liked it too..'

"Huh.. I guess you actually aren't the only one who enjoys that place." Jasim looked surprised. He probably didn't take you as the type to enjoy hobbies like reading. 

To be honest, you would mainly use it for research purposes, but you still enjoyed it nonetheless.

"Really? I'm glad." Beau commented. He seemed to appreciate that.

'Welp, I guess the libraries next.'

"So.. if Beau reads for fun, what about you?" 

You asked Jasim. It was random, but this time you figured you should make some conversation. It helped with distracting you.

"Hm..." He seemed to think for a moment before answering. "I can't see how that's your business."

"Jasim.." Beau frowned.

"Can't see the part where I said anything wrong."

The mood seemed to slightly lift, and you guys continued this conversation all the way to the library.

________________________________________________________________________________

Love percentages (Includes for platonic characters):

Ambrose: 34% (There are many questions he had yet to ask, but he understands that at the moment you are troubled. He is empathetic of your situation. You seem like a kind girl. However he cannot disregard the fact you are still a stranger, and to ensure the schools safety he will have to watch over you more times than not. He does hope you find your friend. And later when the time comes, there will be many questions he would like to be confirmed.)

Jasim: -5% (It is strange how you had mysteriously landed here, and all of a sudden you will be spending your time here? You didn't even have any idea about the all famous Royal Sword Academy. It's strange. He is sure that if the headmaster had allowed you to be here, you are harmless. But that was something he could never be sure of. There are many questions about you he had kept to himself. He is suspicious of you for now, and will make sure you don't try anything funny to him or his friends. Though, he admits he might or might have not almost blurted out what he did for fun. He liked sharing his cherished memories with people, but not with those he dislikes.)

Beau: 2% (He feels neutral about you. Of course, he does find your situation a little strange. The fact you don't seem to have much knowledge on this college was interesting to him, but it is not his business to butt in. He recognizes that the headmaster would not have welcomed you here if you were considered a threat. He is curious about you, but has decided to ask once you two have gotten acquainted. And to be honest, he was slightly relieved that you didn't make any comments about his looks. (He is confirmed to have fangirls.) It was nice to hear that you enjoyed reading as well. Maybe one of these days he could recommend you a book.)

*Bonus*

Mammon: 100% (He has no idea where he is right now, and a part of him is scared that his human might be in danger. But he knows you are strong, even without him. After all, you are his human for a reason.... But please come find him. He might go crazy without you, and accidentally might or might have not run into some trouble...)

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: I finally came back from the dead :3

I swear I won't go hiatus without warning from now on.

..Maybe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 2.1K 45
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...
81.7K 3K 27
๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€. Yup that was how everyone in NRC describes you as. But one thing about you is that, you are quite lucky. How? well your parents a...
42.5K 965 36
Awoken to an unknown place by a Raccoon-cat in a coffin with no memory of her home. Attending school and doing class work. Getting strange dreams tha...
125K 5.4K 50
โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โž In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...