Shinobis In My House?!?! (A S...

By Heroesfan10009

The Second Book Of The "In My House?!?!" Series. The Main Characters: Y/N L/N, Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, Hib... More

Y/N L/N's Bio (REMAKE)
Homura VS Miyabi (A Shinobis In My House Short)
Who Broke It? (A Shinobis In My House Short)
MALK & Waffles (A Shinobis In My House Short)
Ryōbi's Christmas (A Shinobis In My House Short)
A/N: Happy New Year Everyone & Happy Birthday Yumi!
Wabbit & Duck Season.
Hot Kool Aid (A Shinobis In My House Short)

Chapter 1 (Sneak Peek)

644 24 29
By Heroesfan10009

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Background Music)

The birds were chirping happily as they were flying in the sky around a suburban neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles California called Chatsworth. The area was home to Native Americans, some of whom left caves containing rock art. Chatsworth was explored and colonized by the Spanish beginning in the 18th century. The land was part of a Spanish land grant, Rancho Ex-Mission San Fernando, in the 19th century, and after the United States took over the land following the Mexican–American War, it was the largest such grant in California. Settlement and development followed.

Chatsworth has seven public and eight private schools. There are large open-space and smaller recreational parks as well as a public library and a transportation center. Distinctive features are the former Chatsworth Reservoir and the Santa Susana Field Laboratory.

The neighborhood has one of the lowest population densities in Los Angeles and a relatively high income level.

Chatsworth is the home of the Iverson Movie Ranch, a 500-acre area which was the most filmed movie ranch in history, as more than 2,000 productions used it as a filming location.

The birds that were flying in the sky came to a small house and starts pooping on someone's car. A grown man who was chubby and has a long beard and mustache opens his front door of his house as he was wearing a red tank top, blue pants, and bunny slippers. He walks out of his house, yawns, and picks up the newspapers off his porch until he saw his car covered in bird poop and gasps.

Male Neighbor: HEY! MY CAR! He yelled.

The Birds: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They laughed while flying in the sky flapping their wings.

The guy sees the birds in the sky laughing at him as he growls in anger.

Male Neighbor: GRRRRRRR YOU STINKIN BIRDS!!! He yelled in anger and rage while his eyes are red.

Bird 1: Fuck you and you're shitty ass car bitch! The bird said.

Bird 2: Yeah! You deserve it! The bird said.

Bird 3: That's for cooking our mama last thanksgiving you mothafucka! The bird said.

Bird 4: Yeah dickhead! And that's a Ford Pinto, those cars sucks ass! Who even owns those?! The Bird asked.

Bird 5: I like plastic! The bird with cross-eyes said.

Bird 6: WHY AM I A BIRD?!?! The bird asked with a jojo face.

Bird 7: Chirp. The bird said in a very deep and menacing voice.

The birds flew away.

Male Neighbor: Great! Now I need to go to the car wash today before I go to work! Grrrrrrrrrr! Stupid Birds! He said as he goes back inside his house and slams his front door so hard out of anger, causing his window glass to crack and shatter everywhere.

Male Neighbor: OH COME ON!!! He yelled angrily while inside his house.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

In the other house that is big and large located in a cul-de-sac in the suburban neighborhood of Chatsworth, Los Angeles, California while other birds are chirping and flying. There is a really young teenage male boy named Y/N L/N who is sleeping in his king-sized bed while snoring with the orange blankets covering him in his bedroom and drooling and his head on the orange pillow that he is sleeping on.

Y/N: Zzzzzzzzzzzz... He snores cutely.

Y/N was sleeping peacefully in his bed until the alarm went off on his iphone and starts playing a music song called Iyaz - Replay.

Y/N groans a bit and opens his eyes softly while on the king-sized bed as he gets up, yawns, stretching in his bed causing a bone crack sound to be made and heard, and wiggles his cute little toes from the music playing on his phone while in his orange pajamas.

Y/N smacks his lips as his eyes were very crusty along with his nose, looking all disheveled and messy, and saliva hanging from his mouth with him slurping the saliva back into his mouth swallowing it.

Author:

Y/N: Mmmmmm...It's Morning... He said so tiredly and lazy as he rubs his crusty eyes and sees his phone sitting on the table by the purple lava lamp while on the charger with the music still playing on his phone as he stretches both of his arms at will, grabs his phone, took the charger off his phone, snoozes the alarm and the music stopped playing.

Y/N: Shut up... He said tiredly as he sighed.

Y/N blinks his eyes as he was about to put his iphone away and go back to sleep on his bed until he noticed what today it is on the phone as he coughs four times and sniffs his nose and wipes it.

Y/N: Huh... Today is March 1st. Meaning today is sort of my birthday right now. Even though i was technically born on the 29th of February but apparently there is no february 29th this year because let me explain, the whole Earth completes one revolution around the sun in around 365 days and 6 hours. Over a period of 4 years, the extra 6 hours from every year gets added up to become an entire day. 6*4=24 hours. That's why we including me have leap days/leap years every 4 years. He explained tiredly while using his brain and smartassness.

Y/N: Anyways, looks like it's time for me to start my day i suppose and even get made fun of as always... How fun. Like how everyone wakes up in the morning and goes on terrible social media sites like Twitter.

Y/N gets out of bed as he starts doing his morning stretches while in his room causing another cracking bones sound to be heard in his body as he hunched over blinking his eyes and walks to the bathroom groaning tiredly despite still wearing his orange pajamas.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Background Music)

YIN is in the bathroom completely naked
now as he goes inside the shower, turns on the warm water, and closes the curtains.

Y/N is now inside the shower already wet from the warm water coming out of the shower head as he pulls out a purple loofah and Soap Body Wash out of nowhere.

He poured the soap body wash on the purple loofah and starts scrubbing everywhere in his body while in the shower with the purple loofah as he was covered in foam.

Y/N: Ahem!..🎶Music is a world within itself
With a language we all understand
With an equal opportunity
For all to sing, dance and clap their hands🎶

Y/N was singing and listening to Sir Duke that was playing in the background in the shower while scrubbing his hair with the soap, composed and performed by Stevie Wonder from his 1976 album Songs in the Key of Life. Released as a single in 1977, the track topped the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and Black Singles charts, and reached number two in the UK Singles Chart, his joint biggest hit there at the time. Billboard ranked it as the No. 18 song of 1977.

Y/N: 🎶But just because a record has a
groove
Don't make it in the groove
But you can tell right away at letter A
When the people start to move🎶

Y/N kept singing until the soap got in his eyes anyways.

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAH! MY EYES!!! He yelled as he dropped the purple loofah on the floor of the shower and accidentally steps on a bar of soap in the shower on the floor out of nowhere with his foot causing him to slip and making himself wheel spin in mid-air in the shower.

Y/N: WHOAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! He yelled while wheel spinning in mid-air being completely naked from that slip as he stopped and falls on the floor causing the shower curtains to fall on him, hitting his head.

Y/N: Ouch! He yelled as he rubs his head while in the shower with stars flying around his head with swirls in his eyes.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Y/N is out of the shower now as he was
covered in a white towel and looks at the mirror still singing to Sir Duke after what happened in the shower to him.

Y/N sighed.

Y/N: 🎶They can feel it all over
But they can feel it all over people
They can feel it all over
They can feel it all over people, no, yeah🎶

He kept singing as he pulls out a giant toothbrush that is way bigger then a regular normal toothbrush out of nowhere, pulls out giant toothpaste that is way bigger then a regular normal toothpaste out of nowhere, and grabs his whole giant cup of water.

Y/N puts the giant toothpaste on his giant toothbrush and begins to start brushing his teeth with the giant toothbrush with a lot of foam while singing.

Y/N: 🎶Music knows that it is and always will Be one of the things that life just won't quit
But here are some of music's pioneers
That time will not allow us to forget now🎶

Y/N then sticks his tongue out as his tongue extended longer and starts brushing his long extended tongue with his giant toothbrush while singing.

Y/N: 🎶For there's Basie, Miller, Satchmo And the king of all, Sir Duke And with a voice like Ella's ringing out
There's no way the band could lose🎶

Y/N stops brushing his long tongue as he puts his giant toothbrush down, picks up his giant cup of water, puts the water in his mouth, shakes his head, starts gargling the water in his mouth, and spits out the water in the bathroom sink. He looks in the mirror as he was checking his teeth to see if they're clean and it turns out they're are clean.

Y/N: Haha! All set and all clean now. He said as he smiled.

Y/N got done brushing his teeth now as he leaves the bathroom while wearing his white bath towel.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Y/N is back in his room as he was now wearing his underwear and tank top and already has put lotion and deodorant on him too. He pulls out a remote and pressed the green button on it as it made satisfying technology beeping sounds, causing his closet that looks very robotic and futuristic to open up and revealing all of his clothes and other stuff.

Y/N walks up to his closet and starts to dig into it trying to find which clothes to wear for today.

Y/N: Alright now, let's see which clothing should I wear today. Hmmmmm.

Y/N kept digging into his closet to find which clothes that he should wear for today until he pulls out the Omnitrix from Ben 10.

Y/N: Huh? He asked.

Y/N looks at the omnitrix that he has in his hand as he just shrugs.

Y/N: Nope, this ain't clothes so...Meh. He said as he throws the omnitrix away causing a crash sound.

Y/N continues to dig into his closet again finding his clothes to wear until he pulls out another object that wasn't clothes, it was the Green Lantern Power Ring from DC Comics.

Y/N looks at the green lantern power ring that he has in his hand right now.

Green Lantern Power Ring: You have been chosen.

Y/N: No. He said as he throws away the green lantern power ring away causing a glass shattering sound.

Y/N digs into his closet again and pulls out a Infinity Gauntlet from Marvel Comics.

Y/N: Nah. He said as he throws away the infinity gauntlet.

Y/N pulls out Captain America's shield from his closet.

Y/N: Nuh-Uh. He said as he throws that away too.

Y/N pulls out a Crescent Moon Wand from his closet.

Y/N: Negative. He said as he throws it away as well.

Y/N pulls out a five stars Dragon Ball from his closet.

Y/N: Wrong. He said as he throws away the dragon ball causing a glass shattering crack sound to be heard.

Y/N pulls out a Chaos Emerald from his closet.

Y/N: Not quite. He said as he throws away the chaos emerald.

Y/N then pulls out a console from his closet.

Y/N: Nein! What is this even doing in my closet? He asked as he just sighed.

Y/N: I'm not even gonna bother. He said as he throws the console away.

Y/N pulls out Crescent Rose from his closet.

Y/N: For goodness sake! He said as he throws crescent rose away.

Y/N pulls out a round green jelly blob creature thing with eyes as it blinks at him and jiggled.

Y/N: GAH! He yelled in fear with his hair rising up while holding it.

He throws it away causing a splat sound to be heard.

Y/N pulls out a piece of All-Might's hair from his closet as he blinks multiple times.

Y/N: Hell No! He said as he throws away the piece of all-might's hair out of his room window.

Y/N pulls out a Death Battle logo t-shirt from his closet.

Y/N: Ew! How did this get into my closet?! He asked while holding and looking at the t-shirt as he growls, pulls out a red energy blaster ray gun that he invented, aims at the shirt and shoots/fires a big red beam at the death battle logo t-shirt, and then it disintegrated into dust and was completely gone.

Y/N: Hmph. Not in this house. He said as he puts away his red blaster gun and looks at the readers with a glare, breaking the fourth wall.

Y/N: I know you death battle fans out there are so pissed off right now. Well I'm sorry! It had to be done! Even in this fictional story! It ain't real! He said while glaring at the readers still breaking the fourth wall as he goes back to his closet.

Y/N pulls out a cute maid outfit from his closet as he blushed and blinks.

Y/N: Oh! Ummm...Hehehehe. M-M-Maybe later~ He said as he puts the maid outfit back into his closet gently.

Y/N pulls out a pink t-shirt and white shorts from his closet.

Y/N: Heh. This is old school. He said as he gently puts them back into his closet as well.

Y/N finally pulls out a orange t-shirt and purple pants from his closet.

Y/N: Aha! Finally found them. Perfect for today. He said while holding his orange t-shirt and purple pants that he got from his closet.

Y/N begins to put on his clothes as he got done and looks into the mirror seeing his reflection with his orange t-shirt and purple pants on. He inhales and then exhales with a smile.

Y/N: Hehehe.

(Ending Theme)

Are you guys excited, hyped, and really looking forward to Chapter 1 Of Shinobis In My House coming soon?
1: OH YEAH!!!
2: Or AH HELL NAH!

Do you guys really want this story to happen?
1: YES PLEASE!
2: Or Nah continue Goddesses In My House.

Are any of you guys fans of Senran Kagura?
1: YES!
2: Or No.

If you guys are fans of Senran Kagura, who is your favorite character in the series?

(Stay tuned for Huntresses In My House, Puyos In My House, and Heroes In My House all three of them coming out this summer in this year! The newest installments of the "In My House?!?!" book series. Which one are you guys looking forward to?)

I love you guys, i hope you all have a nice day and enjoy it as much as you can no matter what. God bless all of you and take care of yourselves. Again I love you guys so much with all of my heart and soul.

Ciao~!

☮️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 11K 22
You are Suoh (Name), the twin sister of Suoh Tamaki. You've been hosting with your brother and some great friends for years. When a girl, Fujioka Har...
63.1K 1.8K 26
Mikasu Hitachiin is the unknown older sister of the well-known Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. Being disliked by their parents she was forced to l...
11K 546 45
**second book in the series** (Y/N) arrived back in his home country... but some want him back? He returns to Japan (reluctantly) and continues to tu...
228K 4.1K 112
Y/N arrives at Hebijo Academy after being forced to switch shinobi schools due to a unfortunate circumstance, joining the ranks of the elite shinobi...