Voice actor transformation sy...

Por Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

27

50 2 0
Por Spinfoxie

Chapter 27

    When Jiujiulin arrived, the real person happened to step out of the warehouse gate with Su Nuo's six fingers and the special-grade curse object "Nine Phase Map" No. 13 on his back.

    Seeing the young man, the real man was obviously quite apprehensive, and took a step back with the corner of his mouth dropped. He recalled the fear of being almost killed by Jiujiu Lin not long ago.

    At the moment when the curtain ended perfectly, there were twists and turns, and Ninety-Nine Forest was indeed his lifelong enemy.

    Daoist's eyes are heavy, he has no time to entangle with Ninety-Nine Lin now, Gojo Satoru may break into the account at any time, and at that time, no matter Hana Yu or the two human curse masters, even with him, they will all die at the hands of Gojo Satoru inside.

    He must make a choice now.

    The real person decisively turned into three avatars, holding fingers and a nine-phase map respectively.

    Taking Jiujiu Lin Shiting's ability into consideration, he gave up three fingers, left one clone as a springboard to discard, and threw the other two clones in the completely opposite direction at the same time.

    In this way, no matter which side Jiujiulin chooses to pursue, he can guarantee that the plan will not be completely defeated.

    A new super-curse item...

    Jiujiulin didn't know the existence of the super-class curse-embedded nine-phase map, but it would never be easy to solve something that would cost the curse a lot of time to steal.

    "Smash Varudo!"

    After a little weighing, he rushed directly towards the three fingers in the real clone's hand.

    The judgment lasted four seconds, and the moment Jiujiulin touched the first finger, he immediately called the system to submit.

    The first finger was contained successfully, and the two-faced Su Nuo completed 120 progress. The system announcement sounds.

    When the time-stop was over, Daoist had been prepared for a long time, but he was still surprised by Ninety-Nine Lin.

    He reacted quickly, immediately deformed and wrapped the remaining two fingers to avoid being robbed, and threw a few cyborgs around his head.

    The sticky and ugly reformed man came out of his face, giving up on making an uncertain judgment due to gravity, Jiujiu Lin took a step back, "Steel Chain Finger!"

    A zipper broke the half of the reformed man who was rushing over, and several half-body gurgles fell to the ground.

    The reformed man without lower limbs waved his hands in a funny way, while the lower body without eyes was like a headless fly. He lost his sense of direction and made useless efforts even though the ninety-nine trees were right in front of him.

    The real person who jumped out looked back, and his jaw was almost dropped by Jiujiulin's new "surgery".

    What kind of terrifying growth rate is this? I haven’t seen it for a few days, but I have developed a new technique! The

    sense of crisis is approaching, and he changed his lower limbs into deer hooves that are more suitable for running, as if deliberately tempting him to be fooled. Run to the arena.

    Yangmou, but Jiujiulin had to take the bait.

    He wanted to confirm with his own eyes the situation of Knotabazu, Fuguro, and Kagezaki.

    The two ran towards the forest one after the other.

    Suddenly, the black round tent in the field of vision was pulled up in the air, the real person and Jiujiu Lin raised their heads at the same time, and looked at the man standing on the top in the void.

    "Teacher Wutiao!"

    "Wutiao Wu!"

    Two exclamations sounded, one joyful and the other sorrowful.

    While chatting and laughing, the homeopathic technique "Cang" and the reversal technique "He" overlapped, and a huge energy wave cutting space was instantaneously sent from the fingertips of the five Wuwu.

    In an instant, everything on the path was forcibly drawn into the energy wave, leaving only the bare land exposed to the air.

    The real person followed the path of the energy wave, looked in the direction of Hua Yu, and quickened his pace.

    Naturally, Ninety-Nine Forest would not let him get what he wanted, "Smash Varudo."

    During the still time, the gap that the real person had worked so hard to open narrowed visibly with the naked eye.

    Catch up!

    Ninety-Nine Lin drew his saber to concentrate the spell power, and slashed at the real person's faltering soul.

    Cut empty.

    The real person has a very strong adaptability, and has already gotten used to the stop-and-go rhythm, and the blade only has time to lightly brush a few strands of hair.

    He suddenly stretched his arms around Jiujiu Lin's waist, without giving him time to think, he rolled on the spot, and the two fell precisely in front of the seriously injured Hua Yu.

    Jiujiulin, who was holding a knife, came back to his senses. The situation between the prey and the hunter was reversed in an instant, and two cursers and a curser had surrounded him.

    The real person was successfully pleased by his stunned appearance, and transformed into his original appearance and figure. He smiled and urged the cursing master to face Chun Tai again.

    The bullying curse master was eager to try, "Big surprise, let me finish you."

    Seeing Hana Yu and Zhongmian Haruta, the information they carried rushed into Jiujiulin's brain.

    The clues that super-reasoning found on the real person are like a thread end. Huayu connects the thread end and the ball of wool, and when Jiujiu Lin pulls it, the cause and effect of the whole incident are clearly laid out before his eyes.

    "Is it Xia Youjie?" He asked suddenly.

    The three of them paused at the same time, and then looked at Jiujiulin, with fear and killing intent in their eyes.

    How could he know!

    The brain was overloaded, Jiujiulin unknowingly let go of the handle of the knife, and let it hit his feet.

    What the light-colored pupils see is not the reality, but the past, the law of cause and effect.

    Combined with the information given in the expansion pack, Super Reasoning quickly found clues from Jiujiulin's memory.

    The supporting evidence was pitifully scarce, but it did not prevent him from proposing one possibility after another and rejecting it with his own hands. In the end, there was only one answer -

    "Xia Youjie is still 'alive'..."

    "Your goal is Wujo Wu."

    Young figure Thin, speaking sounds illogical, thinking jumps a lot, like joking.

    But the invisible pressure infiltrated the air little by little, and the real person's whole body was icy cold. They couldn't figure out why they only had a face-to-face meeting, and their greatest reliance had been exposed in front of others.

    When exactly?

    Did Wujo Satoru know?

    ...

    The red blood streaked in the real person's eyes.

    Kill him, must kill him! Don't let the plan stop there.

    The astonishing killing intent was like a knife, reaching Jiujiu Lin's throat.

    After being washed away by the huge information, he seemed to have become dull again, as if he couldn't feel any hostility, he whispered to himself.

    "Is that what Mr. Wujo has been carrying... is this?"

    "Because he is the strongest, every move and every choice involves the entire magic world...not a pure 'human', nor can he become a 'god' who can do whatever he wants... ..."

    Jiujiulin raised his hand to cover his eyes, he could escape, he could block his eyes, but Mr. Wutiao was always at the center of countless data streams.

    He couldn't help looking at the people and their gods in the sky, and seemed to feel something.

    This time, it might be able to open up the infinite space.

    "The domain expands and there is no limitless space." Jiujiulin said.

    If the similarity is determined to be 90%, the agreement party will obtain the right to use 100% unlimited space once.

    Wujo Satoru's familiar domain centered on Jiujiulin, spread out from the ground, and the speed of expansion showed a geometric explosive growth, covering the entire Conjuration College without any difference in just a few seconds.

    On the entire mountain, except for the other master of the domain, Gojo Satoru, who still retains a sense of freedom, everyone else stands still and loses the ability to move.

    Gojo Satoru locked onto the source at a glance, and teleported to Jiujiu Lin's side.

    Without giving Curse a look, he casually sent the three of them into ruin. He firmly pressed the student's shoulder with one hand, forcing the end of his boundless space.

    "Lin had better explain clearly to the teacher when he stole the teacher's field"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.7K 982 25
In the first place, Ririka Momobami sticking with Mary Saotome is only for the election reason. Mary getting annoying with this VICE PRES GIRL. Mary...
12.5K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.5K 102 37
Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system retired, the system suddenly disappeared...