Sweet temptations

By eclipwsez

The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, W... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

8

2.8K 105 30
By eclipwsez

Maliah west

I'm getting to close to Rex. I'm only here for one thing... the money. I'm not here for sex, relationship, nothing.

I walked down the stairs as my heels echoed with each step. It was quiet, too quiet. Rex is quiet.

I wore a black dress that exposed my back showing my back dermals and spinal tattoo. I got both at 17 and till this day my mother doesn't know I have them on my back.

She would probably beat my ass if she saw and say I would regret it when I get older but right now I'm loving them both.

"Hey Rex, I'm going to head out." I shouted out as I reached for the door but light footsteps filled my ears making me turn around to see Rex.

His hair was in a slight messy slick back, a neat black suit and shiny dress shoes, and lastly the gold chain around his neck.

"Here." He deeply said as he digged in his pocket and pulled out the beautiful ring. ALESSANDRA 6.0 ct. Radiant Cut Moissanite Engagement Ring + Moissanite & Diamond Setting in the color rose gold.

He took my ring finger and slowly slid the ring on as I looked at it amazed as the light hit it making it shine and bling.

He let go of my hand slowly and placed the ring box back in his pocket. "Like it?" He asked and I nodded my head eagerly.

"Is this real?" I asked and looked up into his blue eyes as he was already staring down at me. "Take a guess, Principessa." He said with a smirk.

"It's real." I tilted my head and he shook his head slightly. "It may be temporary but I refuse putting a fake ring on that beautiful finger." He lowly said making me look down to avoid his eye contact that I always seem to fold for.

"You know Liah, I don't like when you don't look at me when I talk. Do I make you nervous?" He asked and I quickly shook my head no and turned around to open the front door but he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me back into him making me gasp.

"Do I make you nervous? Principessa." He whispered in my ear making me squeal out and try to get out his hold making him chuckle.

"Fine, it's the eyes okay! Maybe even the accent." I shrieked out making him deeply laugh out.

"Is that so?" He asked and I quickly nodded. He let go of me and turned me around quickly. "How much do you need?" He asked as he digged in his pants pocket and took out a thick stack of cash making me furrow my eyebrows.

He looked away from the money in his hands and looked at me waiting for an answer. "Oh, I have my own money." I quickly said and gave a smile but he shook his head.

"We're going to break that... quickly. You don't spend your money with me.you stack your money, you spend mine." He deeply said as his blue eyes pierced with mine.

"Okay?" He sternly said and I quickly nodded. He flipped through his money before handing me 1,000 dollars. "Is that enough?" He asked as he placed the rest in his pocket.

"More than enough." I said stunned. He gave a smirk before opening the door for me. "Thank you." I softly said and he nodded.

I turned around and went to walk out the door but he spoke. "Dermals and a spine tattoo, who would have known." Rex rasped out making me look back to see his eyes on my lower half making me roll my eyes.

"Eyes up, Rex." I giggled out.

Rex capo

I walked into my office and ran my hands through my hair as I checked all my bank accounts and how my buildings are doing.

13 million dollars rolling in from each building.

My phone buzzed in my pocket making me take it out to see a message from Maliah. One attachment.

I quickly opened the picture to see her in a beautiful red dress that hugged her curves perfectly.

Maliah: hey, Enzo was no help so I need your opinion. Red or white?

I looked through both of the photos and I couldn't decide. She looked amazing in both of the pictures.

Me: both. You look stunning in both, Principessa.

She quickly sent a rolling eye emoji.

Maliah: your no help! But thank you. Where are you right now because I went by the house and you weren't there.

Me: first asking me who I was texting now asking me where I'm at?

I said smiling.

Maliah: it's something called curiosity, rex.

I could sense the sass that was sent through that text message.

Me: I'm over at my building, your more welcome to come over.

She left me on seen and didn't reply making me shake my head and shut off my phone.

Not even 14 minutes later my phone is ringing.

I answered it quickly when I saw it was maliah.

"Hey rex, can you please tell these mother fuckers to let me in the building before I pepper spray them again?" Maliah spat clearly annoyed making me chuckle as I exited my office and went straight to the elevator.

I hung up on her as the elevator went down and quickly opened.

"Let her in." I sternly said and they did and maliah quickly flipped all of them off before brushing past them.

"Rex, I am so close to punching him out." She pointed to one of my men that she previously pepper sprayed.

"Principessa, come on." I quickly said as I held her by her waist as she held onto the shopping bags.

-

She sat across from me and sighed. "I've spent like all your money, I feel guilty." She said breaking the silence.

I motioned for her to come here and she quickly did. I patted my lap and she shook her head no quickly.

"Sit." I bluntly said and she quickly did. It felt so good to have her on my lap.

I quickly showed her my bank account. "No need to feel guilty." I whispered in her ear as her mouth slowly parted from what she was seeing.

"That's how much money you have?" She asked and I nodded. "You don't even need that billion your already filthy rich." She exclaimed and I shrugged.

"Just because I'm rich doesn't mean I'm going to stop making money, Principessa." I softly said as I leaned back in my chair and scanned her back tattoo that was written in Chinese.

"What does your tattoo mean?" I asked with curiosity as I gently traced it making her tense up. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" I stopped my self and looked over at her and she shook her head no.

"I just tense up when someone touches me. It's a reflex." She quickly said. "Are you sure?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Never let your fear over power your intelligence." She softly said as I scanned her body language.

She seemed uncomfortable so I gently raised her off my lap. She looked back and furrowed her eyebrows.

"You seem uncomfortab-"

"I'm not uncomfortable Rex, I promise." She stated and sat back on my lap landing right on my growing erection.

I bit my bottom lip. "I've noticed you have a lot of tattoos, what do some of them mean?" She asked me as she look back at me.

I gently stood up with her and gently moved her out the way. I took off my suit jacket and started to unbutton my shirt to show her my tattoos.

"This" I pointed to my chest where my Scandinavian tattoo is. "Means, battle between good and evil, inner peace." I softly said as she looked deeply at the tattoo.

I pointed to my inner bicep. "Let faith be bigger than your tears."

"I can go on and on but as you can see I'm covered in tattoos." I said as I started butting up my shirt but she stopped me and placed her hand on my empty tattooed left chest making my heart rate speed up.

"Why is this empty?" She asked as she looked up at me. I shrugged, "this is my heart, I don't want to regret what I put here. What I put here is what I would love forever." I softly said making her hand let go from my chest leaving a fire sensation.

"Beautiful meaning." She quietly said as she looked up at me with her doe eyes. She quickly broke the eye contact and stepped away.

I approached her slowly and she backed up again but each step she took I followed. "Why are you backing away, Liah?" I rasped out as her back bumped against my bookshelf.

"Because." She spluttered out. "Because what, Liah?" I asked. "Because if I kiss you I break the contact rules." She quietly said.

"Oh so you want to kiss me?" I stopped infront of her and tilted my head as she looked up at me.

"No- maybe- no." She stammered before covering her face in her hands but I gently removed her hands and placed them down.

"What do you really want Liah?" I asked as I tilted my head slowly as I scanned her lips and then at her eyes.

She bit her bottom lip as I slowly moved a piece of hair out her face. "Tell me and I'll give it too you." I whispered in her ear.

"You." She said in almost a whisper. I gently grabbed her chin and slowly leaned in as she did the same but my phone rung making her instantly push me away.

She looked everywhere but me as I answered the call seeing it's my father. "Son, I'll like to apologize for our argument yesterday... but the women is out here to see you and is now outside your house." My pa said making me groan out and button up my shirt fully.

I glanced over at maliah who was typing on her phone fastly. "Papà, ti ho detto che non voglio sposarla. Inoltre, ha già firmato i documenti e ha l'anello." I spat and my father groaned.

"Riprendete l'anello e datelo alla nuova ragazza, Esperanza. Oppure." My father spat over the phone making me scoff.

"O cosa?" I growled out as I waited for his response.

"Mi riprenderò l'anello da solo." He lowly said and I chuckled. "L'anello che ho comprato? Con i miei cazzo di soldi? Toccala e giuro che ti metto le mani addosso... sangue o no." I growled out angrily making maliah glance over at me.

"Non metteresti le mani addosso a tuo padre per una donna che non ti ama." He spat as I looked outside my window.

"Lo farei e ci scommetto. Non me ne frega niente se lei non mi ama, toccala, anzi, mettile un dito addosso e giuro che ti pianto una pallottola in mezzo alla testa." I slightly yelled out and he laughed in response.

"Think I'm fucking joking." I bluntly said before hanging up in his face. I quickly fixed myself up and brushed past her.

"Let's go." I bluntly said.

"Is everything okay?" She asked as she collected her things and looked over at me but I refused to look at her.

I stayed quiet as I was fuming with rage. She scoffed and brushed past me. "Well fuck you too." She spat as I slammed my office door shut.

I stormed towards her and gently grabbed her by her waist and turned her over to smash my lips onto hers.

She dropped the bags and quickly wrapped her hands around my shoulders as she moaned in my mouth as we swallowed eachother faces.

The kiss sent my heart rate shooting up to sky. Her lips made me feel something I've never felt even though the kiss was rough but soft.

She quickly pulled away and pushed me away as she sighed. "What the fuck Rex?" She exclaimed as she wiped the wetness from around her mouth.

She quickly grabbed her things as I stared down at her. "I don't regret. You shouldn't either." I bluntly said before walking.

-

The car ride was silent.

I hope I didn't make her uncomfortable with my sudden outburst.

"If I made everything awkward I'm sor-"

"I don't regret it." She quickly cut me off.

"You don't?" I glanced over at her as we we're approaching my house. She shook her head no as she played with her nails.

"But we have to forget that ever happened, okay?" She softly said and I nodded knowing that's not going to happen.

I got a taste of her and man she was fucking addicting.

I stopped infront of my house as I seen my mother, father and the new girl Esperanza. "Stay in here." I quickly said and got out.

"Pa, Cosa diavolo ti ho detto?" I spat as I approached him. "Don't speak to me that way, introduce yourself and where's the ring?" He calmly said as if we weren't just arguing over the phone.

"al diavolo la presentazione di me stesso. Non avrà l'anello." I growled out and my pa shook his head at Esperanza.

"I'm sorry he's just upset." He said to Esperanza and she quickly gave a smile and nodded.

She never kept her eyes off of me. I didn't like her, she wasn't pleasing to me how Maliah is.

"I'm Esperanza." She introduced herself and held her hand out. I ignored her hand and looked straight at my father.

"I have my wife in the car, I don't want her." I spat quietly and my father shook his head and went to approach the car that maliah was sitting in.

"Pa, I'm warning you." I spat as maliah got out the car. "Sit your ass back in the car." I gently said to maliah.

"No, you stand right there. This was a misunderstanding, give up the ring." My pa said making me run my fingers through my hair.

"Pa." I lowly said as I tried to refrain from hitting him.

Maliah looked at me and then at the ring but then squinted her eyes. "Sorry but he gave the ring to me. No take backs." Maliah quickly said making my father spaz out.

"I said give the ring back bi-" he started to say but I quickly grabbed him by his collar and quickly sent a blow to his face.

"Don't you ever! Ever, call her out her fucking name ever again." I yelled out in his face and pressed him against my gates before sending blow to blow to his face making my mother scream out and maliah get out the car.

Blood cover my knuckles as I kept punching my father. "Don't you ever." I lowly said as his face started to swell.

"Rex, stop it!" Maliah screamed out as she tugged on me but I didn't move. "Rex!" She screamed out and did everything in her power to stop me.

She quickly touched my cheeks making me drop my father and focus on her. "Just stop." She quietly said as she came into my view clearly shaken up.

"Get off my property." I spat to my father who was groaning on the floor. "Ma, you can stay if you want but I'm done with pa." I spat as maliah quickly removed me far away from my father.

The gates opened and closed as she held onto my hand. She opened the front door and sat me down on the stool.

"That was so dumb of you." She spat and I squinted my eyes. "He called you out your name." I spat and she shrugged.

"I don't let that faze me." She softly said and cleaned my knuckles with warm water as she stood between my legs.

"Well with me, I'm not going to let that slide." I softly said as I looked down at her and she quickly looked up at me.

She slowly leaned in and gave me a small peck on the lips before acting like that just didn't just happen.

I slowly licked my lips, "can I have another one?" I asked and she giggled before giving me a quick peck but I quickly deepen the kiss slowly making her moan softly

I held the back of her neck and slowly pulled away. "Seriously this has to stop." She softly said and I chuckled.

I gave her a wink making her slap my shoulder and giggle.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?

Their first kisssssssss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 118 25
On his death bed my father had one wish, or two in my perspective. First that i try to live a peaceful life, one he couldn't ever dream of. Second t...
260K 8.2K 52
𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛.
54.5K 1.8K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
16.4K 433 26
This is not a romance. But along the way, they might find love.