My Best Friend's Brother (Jac...

Por gapinganus25

You and Luke Hughes have been bffs for since you were babies. But what happens when he brings you home for di... Mรกs

How you met Luke
After school...
4:00 PM
Arriving at Luke's mansion
Entering Luke's mansion
Sitting on Luke's couch
Waking up in Luke's mansion
Chipotlee
Author's Note
Car crash
Walking
I am sorry for the people with dyslexia reading my story
Hospital
Sugery
Guys I totallt forgot about this account

Goochie

384 3 0
Por gapinganus25

"You can open your eyes now!" Jack says, 20 minutes after he escorted you to his car and told you to keep your eyes closed because he wanted to surprise you.

You peered out the window to somewhere so exotic you didn't even know how to say the name. You think it's Italian. The giant sign reads: Chipotle

"Oh Jack! You shouldn't have!"

"Only the best for the best." He flashed you a grin with his teeth as straight and white as him.

You pouted, looking at your Nirvana tee and ripped skinny jeans. "But I didn't know this was happening. I'm so underdressed."

"And that's where the second part of the surprise comes in!" He grinned mischievously. "Check the trunk."

"Okay, but I hope you don't push me in and kidnap me when I'm not looking." You joked.

You were not joking.

You hopped out the car and peeked into the trunk that was slightly open.

In there was a rhinestone Gucci dress a size 0: just your size because you are blonde and build like a Barbie just like every hockey boy's dream.

"Jack!!! It's beautiful! But... where do I change?"

"I guess you're gonna have to get changed in the car." He smirked

You sighed, "okay, but please don't look."

"Okay, but no promises."

He perked a few times to admire your hot bod, but you really didn't mind. You loved getting the attention from someone as smoking hot as jack.

"Are you ready to eat?"

"Ya, let's go."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

955K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...