A New Generation (KNY x MHA x...

By artsyknypiano

A new society has arose since the Demon Slayer Corps had defeated Muzan Kibutsuji. Little do they know, peopl... More

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 3 - The First Day at UA
Chapter 4 - Combat Training
Chapter 5 - Arriving at the USJ
Chapter 6 - USJ Battle
Chapter 7 - USJ Battle 2
Chapter 8 - USJ Battle 3
Chapter 9 - The Incoming Sports Festival
Chapter 10 - The Sports Festival
Chapter 11 - The Sports Festival II
Chapter 12 - The Sports Festival III
Chapter 13 - The Sports Festival IV
Chapter 14 - The Sports Festival V
Chapter 15 - Todoroki VS Y/N

Chapter 2 - UA Entrance Exam

1.2K 29 14
By artsyknypiano

  "Now lug this all the way over to the park entrance." Izuku groaned, already in pain from the week of training with All Might. He really wanted to be All Might's successor though, so he trained hard. Meanwhile, Y/N trained to get her body in shape to swing harder and more accurately and move faster, as well as experimenting with new poison bases to make a poison even stronger than her ancestor's.

  "Izuku really is training hard, isn't he?" Y/N asked All Might one day when she came by to see how Izuku was doing with his training. 

  "Young Midoriya will truly be a wonderful vessel to have"

  "Does he have enough time though? There really are only a few months until the UA entrance exam.

  "I'm sure he will make it." replied All Might.

-------

  "Y/N!!!"

  You turn your around as you were walking to the entrance of the examination area to see Izuku sprinting straight at you, looking ready to collapse.

  "I-I did it, I swallowed the hair!" his hands on his knees, kneeling over to prevent himself from collapsing from exhaustion of running. "But did I really obtain One for All?" He mumbled the last sentence.

  "Congratulations then, Izuku."

  Then, he tripped while they were walking.

  "Hey, are you okay?"

  Izuku appeared to be floating, failing to hit the ground after he tripped.

  "Sorry for using my quirk without asking first, but it would be bad if you fell, right?"

  You look up to see a girl of about 15 with brown short hair that was bobbed around the ends and visible pink cheeks and warm brown eyes.

  "Yeah, you saved him from falling to his embarrassment."

  "Well, I better get going. I hope to see you again!" The girl deactivated her quirk and helped Izuku stand up straight as the girl walked away towards the entrance.

  Izuku beamed with happiness. "I spoke to a girl!"

  Y/N's face became a smiling and dark appearance, "You didn't even talk to her."

-------

  "HEY EVERYONE, CAN I GET A HEYYY!!!"

  The entire stadium of people remained quiet.

  "Man, none of you guys are fun. Anyways, welcome to the UA entrance exam! YEAHH!"

  Everyone still remained silent.

  "As the application requirements say, you listeners will be fighting mock urban battles against robots for 10 minutes!"

  "Oh wow, it's the Voice Hero, Present Mic!" Izuku continued to mumble on while Y/N's eye slightly twitched.

  "After my wonderful presentation, you will go to your assigned battle center! Bring whatever you want!"

  "So pretty much just not letting you go with your friends."

  "What center did you get, Y/N" Izuku asked.

  "Battle Center E." You read from your card.

  Then, a tall person raised his hand up so straight it was like a traffic light. Present Mic called on him.

  "Pardon me for the sudden intrusion, but on the handouts we were given, there are four robot types, while you only mentioned three." He exclaimed. "If this is a mistake by the most prominent school UA itself, then they should be rightfully ashamed to have made such a mistake. And you there with the curly green hair, you've been mumbling the entire time. It's very annoying and distracting!"

  Izuku glanced up and became very flustered as he said 'Sorry.'

  "Ah, well I haven't gotten to that part, but glad that you noticed! The fourth robot is a zero-pointer and an obstacle, there's one in every battle center, so you listeners should try to avoid it!" Present Mic answered.

  "Thank you, sorry again for the unexpected question!" The boy bowed a full 90 degrees before he sat back down.

  After the entire explanation, Present Mic recited a quote 'A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes' by Napoleon Bonaparte before he dismissed all the students.

  "Do your best Izuku" You say to the nervous and shaking broccoli boy.

   "Y-You as well, Y/N"

  "Remember what you've been training for in the past 10 months, fighting villains isn't the only thing about being a hero." You advise him which leaves him confused and left in the dust as you walk away to Battle Center E.

  "Hey-, wait up Y/N!"

-------

  You stand away from everyone else before the start of the practical exam. You wear a white tracksuit with dark purple cuffs. 

  "Hey, isn't that the guy that was about to trip in the entrance?"

  "They were wearing the same uniform, so they must know each other."

  "Think he's the guy that got called for mumbling so much during the question?"

  "Probably, that's two less to worry about."

  Ignoring them, you level your breathing to maintain Total Concentration Breathing - Constant.

  "Alright everyone, start!"

  Everyone stood still, confused as you ran into the city, turning round a corner.

  "What's with the hold-up? There's no countdown in real fights!"

 'Let's see if my training paid off.'

  A two-pointer then showed up.

  Target Acquired 

Flower Breathing, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo

Hana no kokyū, Shi no kata: Beni Hanagoromo

  Cleanly slicing the robot into pieces, you continue to sprint along the roads of the mock urban city.

  Multiple one-pointers came towards you as you prepared a technique.

Flower Breathing, Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility

Hana no kokyū, Go no kata: Ada no Shakuyaku

  You cut all of them smoothly as a three-pointer veered around towards you.

  'Well, it seems all the robots are aiming for me.'

  Not bothering to waste your energy on a technique, you run straight at the robot cutting it diagonally in half.

  'This seems too easy.'

  'I need more action.'

  You run towards an opening in the narrow alleyway that led to the city center. There, you saw chaos.

  After rescuing multiple people, you then hear loud and echoing thuds in the distance.

  'That must be the obstacle.'

  Just then, you saw a girl struggling to get free of a large chunk of debris.

  Immediately, you put all your focus into rescuing her. Almost as if teleporting to her side, you gently lift the debris off of her legs. She was a bit surprised to see this kind action, but she quickly dragged her legs out from under.

  "Thanks for that, I guess." She mumbled from underneath her purple hair.

  "Really, it was no problem."

  The girl looks up to see another young girl smiling brightly at her. Stunned, she stands there motionless.

  "Umm, what's your name? I'm Jirou Kyoka."

  "Well it's nice to meet you Jirou-san, I'm Kocho Y/N. I do hope to see you again."

  You then sprint away to find more robots so fast that the Jirou almost thought that you teleported.

  "Hey-, that one's mine!"

 "It's first come, first served!"

  Making yet another 'friend' with an avian head, you travel the streets, obliterating robots.

-------

  In a dark room where the only light was the large screen, the UA teachers watched the examinees.

  "Examinees have not been informed of where robots have been placed or how many there are. In the vast city they have to fight in and limited amount of time, they have to draw the villains out into the open to fight them." 

  "Gathering information to know the circumstances before anything else." The screen showed a slender man with multiple body parts that stretched to show a web shape.

  "Mobility can also be used in many different circumstances" The screen showed a man running at full speed, destroying villains with his powerful legs.

   "To be able to stay calm in any situation."

  "And only pure combat ability." The screen showed Bakugou exploding villains left and right and Y/N slicing them to pieces.

  "The abilities that these examinees already have reacting to real life situations are turning into points to get accepted into UA."

  All Might watched only Y/N and Midoriya, watching Y/N use yet another breathing technique before returning back to Midoriya's side.

  "Doesn't this year's group look promising?" A feminine voice questioned.

  "We can't be sure yet, their true test hasn't even started." A masculine voice replied before pressing a button.

-------

  The ground suddenly trembled in the battle centers, startling all of the examinees. Looking up from your position, you see a massive zero-pointer before you.

  You remember what Present Mic had told everyone, "You listeners should try to avoid it."

  The robot started to destroy buildings, causing debris to fall down everywhere.

  "There's the zero-pointer!"

  "Get away from it!"

  Saving yet another person, you turn towards the robot. Evening your breathing, you draw back on leg and grip onto the hilt of your bokken.

Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash

Kaminari no kokyū, Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen

  Dashing forwards at a blinding speed, you jump into the air and smoothly decapitate the robot.

  'I finally managed to do a Thunder Breathing technique.' Y/N thought.

  "TIMES UP!" Present Mic shouted throughout all the speakers.

  Examinees were told to return to the gates, but Y/N lagged behind to help others with their injuries and stand up to walk towards the gates.

-------

  One week later...

  "Y/N." You stop swinging your bokken as you turn to face your mother holding out a small white envelope.

  "Your results are here." 

  You take a deep breath as you take the envelope from your mother and sit down on the couch inside.

  Holding your breath, you open the envelope, which contained a paper and a small device. You place both down on the table as you press a button on the device and a mini hologram of All Might appeared.

  "I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!"

  You blink in confusion as your mother giggles.

  "Congratulations Y/N, you passed the written exam, and as for the practical, you did wonderfully! Scoring 52 villain points and 67 rescue points by rescuing people like a real hero, this places you second in the ranking chart with 119 points! Welcome to the hero academia, Young Kocho!"

  My eyes widen in surprise as my mother smiles proudly at me, hugging me.

  "You are also allowed to bring and use your sword, as they were impressed by your swordsmanship." All Might added before the hologram turned off.

  'My new life, a hero's life.'

-------

(A/N: I know that Bakugou scored 77 points, but like Izuku scored 60 rescue points which makes all this BNHA/MHA logic make no sense, so please don't mind the 119 points.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.2K 37
You were living an everyday life at UA when you meet Bakugou and he helps you unfold the dark and painful events happening outside of school. Can you...
77.6K 2.2K 19
"Dearest sister, I've been away for so long, I've almost forgotten the cold of our home you know I grow restless when life is ordinary and boring. Th...
12K 339 51
In a world where 80% of the human population possess ability's called quirks, it's easy to get lost in the idea of heroes and villains. Gushing over...
3.7K 102 17
strelitzia flowers โ‹†๏ฝกเธบ bnha x OC Someone living on earth had a thought, what would happen if you took two of the most powerful quirks and meshed the...