Falling For You (racket boys...

By Alexandra43276

Y/n is from China. She Plays badminton ever since she is 5 years old. Her parents have a new assignment in ko... More

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 1

509 9 1
By Alexandra43276

Requested by : sunoo_kim

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I get up and pick up my phone. I heard my mother in the kitchen and hear the sound of spoon getting touch around of a cup. I went down to the kitchen and say good morning to my mom.

Y/n: good morning mom

Mom: good morning dear, how was you sleep last night?

Y/n: good

Mom: anyway, I have a news for you

Y/n: really what is it? Oh wait, let me guess we are going to move out to another country

Mom: you guess well

Y/n: so which country?

Mom: Korea

Hearing my mom say that we are going to move in Korea make me so happy. Korea have so much beautiful places to visit. Don't get me wrong, I love the places in here in China but visiting new places really excite me.

Y/n: when are we leaving?

Mom: Sunday night. Better start packing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 32.8K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
705K 43.1K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
853K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...