PARADOX

By Goodreadsbygab

At 17 years old Amina faced a tragedy that changed the outlook of her life forever, or maybe so what she thou... More

 Prologue
PDX1
PDX2
PDX3
PDX4
PDX5
PDX6
PDX7
PDX8
PDX9
PDX10
PDX11
PDX12
PDX13
PDX14
PDX15
PDX16
PDX17
PDX18
PDX19
PDX20
PDX21
PDX22
PDX23
PDX24
PDX25
PDX26
PDX27
PDX28
PDX29
PDX30
PDX31
PDX32
PDX34
PDX35
PDX36
PDX37
PDX38
PDX39
PDX40
PDX41
PDX42
PDX43
PDX44
PDX45
PDX46
PDX47
PDX48
PDX49
PDX50
PDX51
PDX52
PDX53

PDX33

7.6K 592 308
By Goodreadsbygab

January 15th 2022
Dallas, Texas
12:36 pm

Rashad grabbed the soy sauce and poured a little bit into the wooden dish that the restaurant provided. He used his chopsticks to add some ginger and a bit of wasabi. He gave the concoction a good mix before dipping his California roll into the mixture and taking a bite. Rashad looked up at Sahara, who seemed to be enjoying her Japanese cuisine. Rashad was learning that her palate was very diverse, when he was her age, you probably couldn't pay him to eat sushi.

"You ready for middle school?" Rashad questioned, Sahara half shrugged as she reached for her drink. "I don't think it's gonna be a difference—I'm already taking advanced classes." She replied before taking a sip, Rashad nodded his head.

"I can't believe you growing up on me man—my baby ain't a baby no more." Rashad announced. It was bittersweet to see her grow up so fast. But he was thankful that he was able to witness it. "That's why you need to have a baby with Amina." Sahara announced, completely catching him off guard.

He chuckled a bit, "Woah woah, slow down—you like her though? How'd it go when she did your hair?" Rashad questioned, eagerly awaiting the answer. His niece held a lot of weight in his life and her opinion was very valued.

Sahara nodded her head yes, "I like her..she's nice and she did my hair pretty—and she's pretty too." She explained. "And that's why the next time I come back to Dallas, she needs to be your wife." She added.

"Damn Sa, I need a wife and a kid within the next couple of months?" He questioned with a slight chuckle, "Yeah." Sahara replied, not once cracking a smile or laughing, indicating that she was serious.

"Why I need a wife and a kid Sa?" Rashad questioned, he used his chopsticks to bring his last piece of sushi to his mouth before sitting the wooden chopsticks on the plate. "Cause...you're about to be 30 and that's so old, and if you keep living alone you'll be old and sad—and plus, I need cousins." Sa explained, Rashad lightly chuckled.

"I won't be alone and sad if you keep visiting me—when you coming back to see your uncle again?" He questioned, Sahara subtly looked up as she pondered on the question. "Spring break." She answered.

"Bet, I'm holding you to it too." Rashad replied. He was feeling a little full, so he slightly sat back in the booth. He glanced at his niece and saw a complete replica of his brother. Eyes, nose, and mouth. Rahim couldn't deny this baby even if he wanted to. She even chewed just like him, Rashad chuckled at the memories of sitting at the dinner table with his brother and them arguing about Rahim's chewing "annoying him." Funny enough, it didn't annoy him when Sahara did it, which made him realize he was only poking at his older brother on some annoying little sibling shit.

"You spoke to your pops recently?" Rashad questioned as he sat his arms on the table. He knew it was bad manners, he just didn't care. Sahara nodded her head yes. "Well, technically no. Moms said his phone privileges are always taken, so he writes me a lot and draws me pictures." Sahara explained, Rashad weakly smiled at the mention of Rahim drawing her pictures. His brother was very artistic and could draw his ass off. Rahim was so good at drawing, that it lead him to doing tattoos. He had hopes of opening his own shop, but unfortunately got incarcerated. Differing the dream.

"Make sure you keep all them letters, aight?" Rashad instructed, Sahara nodded her head. "You liked the food?" He questioned.

"Yeah, Bond street is better though." Sahara replied, Rashad nodded his head in agreement. He might've been biased, but he felt like food was way better in New York. Some days, he felt like flying out just to eat at his favorite spots and then fly back to Dallas. "You got the bill?" Rashad questioned as he slid the black tab holder over to his niece, Sahara shook her head no as she slid it back.

"Not unless you wanna wash dishes." She joked, causing Rashad to laugh. "You got me when you become a dentist?" He asked as he sat his Amex in the bill holder and sat it at the end of the table.

"Definitely." Sahara replied, "I'm just playing Sa—you being a dentist is enough for me. Don't let nobody detour you from that dream either, you can do anything you put your mind to, you hear me?" Rashad spoke, Sahara nodded her head as she listened. It was imperative to him to speak positivity over her, he didn't have that growing up and it played a negative impact on him until he learned to do that for himself.

"I know..you tell me all the time." Sahara replied in her little sing song voice, this was something she picked up from Drea, because she did it a lot as well. "But do you believe it?" Rashad asked, Sahara nodded her head yes.

"I believe it." Sahara assured as she chuckled, "Good. Where you trynna go after this?" Rashad questioned. The waitress handed Rashad his card and his copy of the receipt, he grabbed his wallet and put his card back before pulling out a $10 bill and sitting it on the table.

Sahara shrugged, "I don't know—this your city." She jibbed before starting to laugh. "What? Stop playing with me Sa—I'm from Harlem." Rashad spoke, unleashing his thick accent.

"I don't know...you sounding pretty southern to me." Sahara jibbed as she chuckled, "You buggin now." Rashad waved her off before he began to slide out of the booth. Now that lunch was done, he planned on taking her to a little painting activity he caught wind of a few weeks ago. He knew it would be perfect for Sahara, since she took after her father and had a liking for drawing and painting.

January 16th 2023
Dallas, Texas
4:45 pm

Amina squeezed the packet of ranch dressing into her salad, before popping the top to the container on and giving the salad a shake, to evenly distribute the dressing. Once she deemed it as evenly coated, she removed the lid and dug in. Using her fork to pick up a little bit of everything for her first bite. Her eyes traveled from the TV, all the her front door after hearing a series of knocks. Amina sat her salad on the coffee table and walked over to the door. "It's me mama, open up." Rashad's voice sounded, causing her to smile. She wasted no time swinging the door open. Rashad pulled her into his arms, allowing his arms to migrate to her ass.

"Where your niece at?" Amina questioned, "She on the way back to New York as we speak." Rashad answered.

"I missed you." Amina truthfully spoke as she lead him into the house. "I missed you too." Rashad replied before sending a smack to Amina's ass. She faintly smiled and rolled her eyes, as if she was annoyed but in all honesty, she loved it. She sat back down and sipped her organic juice.

"Who bags is these?" Rashad asked as he neatly placed his shoes by the door and walked over to the couch. "Chalyn's—she been staying with me for the past few days."' Amina answered. She grabbed her salad and took a bite.

"I was at her house and her ex showed up and showed his ass, he was banging on the door, threatening to break it down—and now that I think about it, he must've been watching us all day or something because he knew that I was in there. Nigga started calling me all kinds of bitches." Amina explained. She looked up from her salad to see Rashad's melanated skin damn near red with anger.

"Yo—what the fuck? Why you ain't call me?" Rashad vexed. Amina sat her salad container down and exchanged it for her drink, she took a long sip before adjusting herself on the sofa so she was now closer to him. "I don't know...I was scared and my mind just went blank." She explained.

"I told you bout going over there—nah, what if he brings his ass over here, cause he's obviously watching her." Rashad spoke, Amina half shrugged. "I just didn't want him to come back and do anything to her, knowing she lives alone." She spoke.

Rashad shook his head, "Respectfully, you needa stay outta that Mi—who even is this nigga?" He spoke. Amina slid over so she could lay on him. "His name is Dell...he's an accountant for the NBA, his ass is pushing 60 too." Amina explained, Rashad kissed his teeth as he shook his head.

"She's handling it though, she had an order of protection against him—matter of fact, he's facing jail time for dishonoring it." Amina added. "I don't give a fuck Mi, and why he comfortable enough to call you a bitch? None of this sitting right with me, I'm not gon' hold you." Rashad replied.

"Seems like he's blaming everybody but himself." Amina spoke, slightly shaking her head. Meanwhile, Rashad began to rub her stomach. "His wife came to me to get her hair done, thinking that I was his mistress but whole time it was Chalyn. One day, they both came to get their hair done and that's how they found out about each other." Amina explained.

"Word? That's crazy as hell." Rashad chuckled, "Did ole girl know he was married? Cause that's mad foul if she did." Rashad spoke. Amina was surprised that he was feeding into the gossip and actually interacting. Cain would tell her she needed to stay out of people's business or he'd tune her out while he was doing something else. So, to have a complete opposite reaction from Rashad warmed her heart. "She didn't know—I wouldn't be fuckin with her still if she did." Amina replied.

"The wife old?" Rashad questioned, Amina looked up at him and lightly chuckled, surprised that he was actually listening and keeping up. "No...she's probably like 35 at the most." Amina answered.

"So how long ole girl gon' be here?" Rashad questioned, "I haven't even asked...she's in the process of hiring security, so I don't think it's gonna be long." Amina answered, Rashad nodded his head.

"I just don't want you to be mixed up in that shit—matter fact, where that nigga be at?" Rashad questioned. Amina sat up and faced him, "I don't want you mixed in it either." She announced. Knowing how Rashad was, he wasn't taking any of this lightly. Dell better have been glad Amina could talk Rashad out of acting like the feral person he could be.

Rashad kissed his teeth and shook his head, "Im telling you Mi, if that nigga show up here, it's over for him." He voiced. Amina sighed as she began to toy with his chain. "I already see you frowning and shit—I'll square up with him instead." Rashad spoke, causing them both to chuckle.

"I got you something." Rashad announced as he reached into the pocket of his vintage Ferrari racer jacket. "Sa already told you, but I want you to see it." He spoke, handing her the orange box. Amina was all smiles as she removed the top from the box, although she was smiling, she was a bit nervous—an excited kind of nervous that is. She sat the top of the box on her lap and used both her pointer and thumb to retrieve the small silver good from the dust bag. "Soulmate." Amina mouthed as she read the charm, she looked up to see Rashad holding a nervous look on his face.

"You think I'm your soulmate?" She questioned, "I know." Rashad replied as he leaned in and kissed her lips. Unexpectedly, a few tears began to fall from Amina's eyes. Rashad's love brought a plethora of emotions over her, it was overwhelmingly pleasant to the point that it brought tears to her eyes. It almost hurt her heart to remember that she was going to settle for her ex, just because of the time they'd put in. Her soul felt at home with Rashad, as if they were lovers in a different lifetime and recently reconnected.

"I'm sorry." Amina chuckled as she wiped her eyes. "I love it so much baby, thank you." She added, pulling him into a hug.

"No problem mama, just give me your bracelet and I'll take it up there so they can put it on." Rashad spoke, Amina nodded her head as she continued to eye the small silver good. "It's so funny, cause I only have one open spot on my bracelet left." Amina smiled.

"We can really go up there right now." Rashad announced as he looked at the time on his phone. "Alright." Amina replied as she got up from the couch. Rashad didn't let her get too far away without giving her ass a slap.

January 16th 2023
Dallas, Texas
8:23 pm

After getting Amina's charm soldered onto her bracelet, the duo ended up grabbing dinner at a Indian restaurant that was in vicinity of the mall that the James Avery store was located in. After the mention of frozen yogurt, that was the duo's next destination. "I hate this song." Amina announced as she reached over to turn down the volume, ceasing the sound of Brent Faiyaz's song All Mine.

"You don't fuck with Brent?" Rashad questioned as he slightly looked over at her. "I love Brent as an artists...but have you ever just listened to the lyrics and dissected them?" Amina questioned.

"I mean, yeah. I never gave it a lot of thought though." Rashad replied. "It's just not the long song that everybody makes it out to be—people be putting that shit over their date night reels too." Amina spoke.

Rashad lightly chuckled, "So, what's the best love song to you?" He questioned. Amina smiled as she thought about it. She grew up on really good music so there was so many to chose from, to only deem one as perfect was challenging. "Angel by Anita Baker." Amina finally answered, firm in her choice. Rashad looked over at her and sneered.

"What's yours?" Amina questioned. "It's this Italian classical artist named Piero Piccioni and he got this song called easy lovers—I think that's the best love song. It's no lyrics, only instruments, but every time I hear it I just...get that feeling." Rashad explained, Amina raised her eyebrow.

"What feeling?" Amina queried. "The feeling I get when I think about you." Rashad replied, causing Amina to smile. Once the frozen yogurt was in their possession, they made their way back to Amina's. Now that Rashad was frequenting more, he had a small amount of lounge clothes that he was able to switch into when he spent the night. He traded his outside clothes for a pair of Cozy Earth pajama bottoms, instead of wearing the matcha pajama top, he left his chest bare and exposed.

"You spending the night?" Amina enthusiastically questioned as she walked out of the bathroom and over to the bed. She sat on Rashad in a straddling position and began to toy with his the ends of his locs. "Yeah." Rashad replied as he eyed her. Amina could feel his member slowly start to erect, pressing against her love. The two caught eyes and began to chuckle. It had been about two weeks since they last had sex, and yes, Amina was counting.

"You feel that?" Rashad seductively questioned, Amina nodded her head yes.

Rashad freed his hands from Amina's waist, and began to unbutton her satin pajama shirt, revealing her breast. Amina quickly got up, so she could remove her bottoms, just as Rashad did. Once they were both fully nude, Amina assumed the straddling position once again. She slowly slid down on Rashad's rock hard member and began to slowly bounce up and down. They never broke eye contact as pleasure filled their bodies, Rashad smacked her ass, giving her the fuel to keep going.

"Mhm." Rashad grunted, giving her chills. Soon, she stopped bouncing and began to grind. Rashad grabbed the left side of her neck and began to whisper in her ear, "Tu es tellement mouillé." He seductively spoke in his second language.

"Uhhh." Amina moaned out as her eyes rolled to the back of her, she began to reach her climax all while Rashad whispered sweet French into her ear. "Baby." Amina moaned as she began to shake. She continued to grind while they both reached their climaxes. They pressed their lips together, sharing a sloppy kiss before changing positions.

Missionary, Amina's favorite. "Put it in mama." Rashad instructed. Amina grabbed Rashad's hard dick and rubbed it against her slit before pushing it in, causing her to let out a brief moan. Rashad bit down on his lip as he began to plunge in and out of her.

"Oh fuck." Amina moaned above a whisper, "Your chain slipping baby." She announced once she noticed it. "Fix it for me." Rashad instructed as he pressed his body against hers and continued to thrust in and out of her wetness.

Amina held both ends of the chain but couldn't bring herself to attach them back together, the feeling of Rashad deep inside of her had all of her attention. He kissed on her neck as he stroked deeper and deeper. "Yesss." Amina moaned on a high enough octave to be considered singing. Rashad grunts and moans were like music to her ears, him being so vocal pushed her closer and closer to her climax. Amina sunk her nails into his sides as the pressure started to build up. "cette merde se sent bien." Rashad spoke as Amina tightened her grip around his member as she began to cum again.

"Baby—don't stop." Amina instructed. Rashad pulled away from the crook of her neck and looked into her eyes. "You love me?" He questioned, Amina nodded her head yes as a pleasure filled pout took over her face.

"I can't hear you." He spoke as he rubbed himself on Amina's sensitive pearl, causing her to shake. "I love you." Amina moaned out as she gripped his forearm.

"Tell me again." Rashad instructed as he slipped back into her. "I love you baby! I love you." Amina shouted. Rashad pulled out and flipped her over, putting them in doggy style.

"I think I wanna hear it again." Rashad announced as he slipped in, "I love you Rashad." Amina spoke as she turned her head to the side.

"Good girl." Rashad replied before giving her ass a hard smack and starting to drill in and out of her. "I love you too." Rashad announced as he kissed her soft back. Amina could feel her wetness dripping down her inner thigh as Rashad continued to please her. Her back was perfectly arched, making her feel the dick even more intensely. Amina gripped her sheets as tears involuntarily poured from her eyes. She moaned loud and inaudibly as the result of Rashad hitting her spot over and over.

Rashad used her hair to pull her closer to him, making her back lay against his chest. He gave her lazy strokes while he used his free hand to gently rub her Pearl. Her body jerked once Rashad sat his plump lips on her neck once again. "Shit." The duo spoke in unison after reaching their climax. Amina collapsed on the bed, attempting to catch her breath.

"Go pee." Rashad instructed before he kissed her bare ass cheek. Amina's eyes fluttered, struggling to stay open. Once she gained enough strength, she slipped on Rashad's T shirt and slid off the bed prior to walking over to the bathroom. Once she finished her business, she stood at the sink using her Ouai hand soap to wash her hands. Suddenly, knocking at her front door caught her attention. She tossed the paper towel she used to dry her hands into the trash can before heading to the door with Rashad damn near walking on her heels.

Amina looked into the peephole and instantly put her hand over it, "It's Chalyn!" She announced in a whisper to Rashad as she turned to him. "So—this your house." Rashad calmly replied.

"But she doesn't know about me and you." Amina explained. Chalyn's knuckled connected with the door again, politely giving it four knocks. "You ashamed of me?" Rashad furrowed his eyebrows together. Amina
let out a small chuckle before kissing her teeth.

"Rashad." Amina sternly spoke. "Man." Rashad spoke as she gently moved Amina out the way, "You playing." He added as he swung the door open. Chalyn furrowed her eyebrows, widened them, and then smirked at the sight of the two. She pursed her lips together in attempt to conceal her smile. Meanwhile, Rashad walked away and vanished back into Amina's bedroom.

"Eventful evening huh?" Chalyn poked as she stepped inside and removed her platform Uggs, the girls looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 16 15
15-year-old Lucy Noble moved into a brand-new house in a whole new town. Only the town wasn't as she thought and neither are the people. Lucy must fa...
Aara! By ASHWINDER

Teen Fiction

444 105 20
In a few moments, a teenage girl's life changes but not everything goes correctly.
43 1 8
A young girl goes through her life not knowing her father. But on her sixteenth birthday she finds out something that will change her life forever.
571 42 31
Sometimes, life can surprise you. Even if it takes longer than you thought. For Ayesha, life was a series of calculations and logical choices. She ha...