The Avatar Cycle! | A BNHA X...

By SakurasMommy

(Avatar Korra!Reader x BNHA!Various.) The Avatar Cycle was rumoured to have broken nearly one thousand years... More

Character Introduction.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

899 38 8
By SakurasMommy

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N STOOD IN FRONT of Endeavour. "Thank you for accepting me for the internship." Y/N said, bowing. Endeavour grunted. "You're strong. Mentally and Physically. I admire that. Keep it up." He said and she nodded. She looked between Todoroki and Endeavour as they have a staring match. "I'll meet you outside." She said, placing a hand on Todoroki's shoulder before giving Endeavour a grin and a mock salute before leaving.

She leaned against the walls outside the agency. She would have went off by herself, but embarrassingly enough, she doesn't know her way back. Give her a break, the only transport she uses is Flying Bison and Polar Bear-dog. Not bullet trains, buses or cars. She prefers her companions anyway. They provide good company and not noisy smelly people.

Todoroki walked out and looked at her. "Why didn't you go to the train station?" He asked and Y/N blushed in embarrassment. "I don't know the way." She said, sheepishly while scratching the back of her neck.

He deadpanned and grabbed her wrist, dragging her. "Let's get as far away from here as possible. The sooner the better." He said and Y/N stammered as she was dragged to the train station like a rag doll.

She sat in the train with Todoroki. She played a game on her phone and Todoroki peered over her shoulder, watching her play it until they made it back to Musutafu. They exchanged goodbyes before walking back home. Well, Y/N went back to UA to go give cuddles to her companions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N snickered, staring at Bakugou's hair as she kicks up her feet on the desk, staring at his weird hairstyle. "Stop laughing! My hairs gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey! Stop laughing! I'll kill you!" Bakugou shouted at Kirishima and Sero who laughed at him. "I'd like to see you try, Side-Part boy!" Sero cackled. "What'd you say?!" Bakugou screamed, his hair poofing back to normal. "It's back!" Kirishima and Sero laughed.

Y/N closed her eyes, hoping to get a Power Nap in before Aizawa tortures them with a new thing to do. She was only in UA for a day before she fought an B-A rank criminal. "But the hero's who went through the most were you four, right?" She heard Kaminari say but ignored it, thinking it wasn't for her.

"Oh yeah, the hero killer!" Sero said, making Y/N tense for a moment. "I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously." Kirishima said, staring at them. "I was worried.." Yaoyorozu frowned. "I heard Endeavour and Y/N saved the day, right?" Sato asked and Y/N sighed.

"That's amazing! Y/N has only been here for a day and has already taken down the hero killer with Endeavour, as expected from the number two hero!" Hagakure said, fawning over Y/N who wanted to sleep. "Yeah, they did save us." Todoroki said, looking down. "Yeah.." Midoriya smiled. "I saw on the news, that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villians. Imagining someone that scary coming to the USJ freaks me out." Ojiro voiced, scratching his head.

"He is scary, but did you see the video, Ojiro?" Kaminari asked and Y/N opened her eyes. "What video? You mean of the Hero Killer?" She asked. "Seeing that, you can see how he's really single-minded and, like, tenacious. Doesn't it make you think he's cool?" Kaminari fawned. "Kaminari!" Midoriya said, and Kaminari got the hint. Y/N grabbed her phone, ignoring the conversation as she searches for the video.

It was a video of the hero killer. But at the end it was her and the hero killer with his speech. She frowned and shut off her phone.

Y/N stood in her hero costume as All Might explains the training. Apparently it was a race to 'save' All Might. She looks at the screen as others bet on who wins. "I bet Sero of Midoriya will win. They have the most chance of mobility in an area like this." Y/N said, crossing her arms. She noticed Bakugou looked angry, but ignored it.

Seriously won the race. She was in next. She was up against Bakugou, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Tsuyu and Mineta. She stretched before thinking. She would use ice to travel. Easy. She stretched before a buzzer went off and she set off.

She used water, changing the temperature to turn it into ice as she flies down. She uses the water in the pipes to get faster and further. Sure, there's water molecules in the air, but it takes an insane amount of concentration. Using a water source is much easier.

She grinned as she dropped on the platform where All Might rested, a few seconds before Bakugou. She stuck her tongue out at him and snorted as he started shouting at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N took off her water tribe top, stretching slightly. She felt lingering stares on her back and arms but ignored it, continuing to stretch. Suddenly, the girls started hearing Mineta talking about their bodies. He left our Jirou's for some reason. Jirou stuck her earphone jack down the wall and stabbed Mineta in the eye as she cradled her own body, frowning insecurely.

"Thanks, Kyoka-chan. How despicable of Mineta.." Yaoyorozu said, annoyed. "Let us close this up right away." She continued as Jirou had a dark look on her face, Y/N scoffed. "Men.." she muttered, annoyed as she started to button up her shirt with one hand. She finished getting changed before walking back to the classroom.

Y/N walked back to the dorms at the end of the day. She was prepared to cuddle her companions. She missed them. She wished she could just walk around with Naga and Appa and travel the world. Maybe fight some villains along the way and have a few friends by her side.

She arrived and Appa floated down, nudging Y/N with his face. She laughed and hugged him back. Naga had managed to open the door and ran out, glomping Y/N. She giggled, hugging her companions. "Hey guys, I take it you missed me." She smiled, sitting on the grass as Naga laid across her lap.

Y/N leaned back into Appa's arm who yawned. They rested under the sunlight. Y/N rambled to her companions about her internship, which may seem stupid but Naga actually looked interested, it made Y/N smile as she ranted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right?" Aizawa asked, sorting his papers before looking at his class. "I'm sure you already know, but it won't be just a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." Aizawa finished, leaving the room.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari and Mina shouted. Thought, Mina looked more laid back about it as she laughed it off. Y/N tapped away on her phone, bored. She just wanted to get back to her companions. She wished she could take them to training camp. Maybe she could, but she would have to ask Nezu. But it may cause more problems, so she shouldn't. Maybe another time.

Y/N was second out of the class, just in front of Todoroki and behind Yaoyorozu. She should be fine. "You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Yaoyorozu offered."Yao-Momo!" Kaminari and Mina shouted gleefully. They stopped as she got a depressed aura. Y/N frowned at the sad Momo in front of her. "I can't help at all with the practical, though..." Yaoyorozu said, gloomy.

Yaoyorozu started to nerd out and get excited as more people started to want to join. Y/N smiled at the excitement in her voice but went back to scrolling through Tik Tok on her phone.

Y/N sighed, eating her lunch at a table alone. She didn't really have many friends. Well, maybe except Todoroki due to the internship. But she only saw them as acquaintances. She knew Mina offered to be friends, but Mina doesn't really speak to her a lot, too busy with their group. The 'Bakusquad' or something.

When she came back to the classroom, she blinked at the others who started to talk about robots being apart of the practical exam. She just sighed, she didn't think it would be robots. It would be too obvious and easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N got through the written exams easily. She didn't have much struggle. Now, it was the practical exams. "Now, we will begin the practical exam." Aizawa said, standing in front of the flabbergasted 1-A with all the UA staff there. "Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa continued.

"There are a lot of teachers.." Jirou murmured. "I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." Aizawa said. "We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Kaminari said, slightly arrogant as he strikes a pose. "Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!" Mina cheered.

"Too bad!" Y/N heard Nezu's voice from Aizawa's scarf and raised an eyebrow as Nezu popped out. "For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" Nezu declared. "Principal Nezu!" Multiple classmates said as Mina and Kaminari froze. "Different?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So... we'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" Nezu explained and Y/N raised a hand. "Miss Y/N." Nezu said, pointing at her. "There's an uneven amount of students." Y/N pointed out.

"Right! You will be fighting alone for this exam. It's you against a hero we've called in. It's a surprise!" Nezu said, smiling and Y/N sulked slightly. Why did she have to be the one with the surprise opponent? She tuned out Nezu's explanation as she looked around. She just hoped her opponent was beatable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 7 7
Here I have story concepts I came up with that I don't mind offering. Just send me a message if you want to adopt these book concepts. Note: If a sto...
109K 2.6K 45
A new threat comes to the Four Nations. Unfortunately, at the same time, the Gaang is sent forward in time... to the future... seventy years into the...
2.2K 40 13
The Legend Reborn is a story I wrote in late 2014 about the Avatar after Korra. After the release of the Legend of Korra follow up comics I went back...
95.8K 2.2K 38
There is no way that ALL the Airbenders died, I mean cmon, at least ONE Airbender is alive! Hint hint. A society of Airbenders living in a cave with...