Cry For Me

By deetronite

When Andrea got involved with an older guy, she had no idea that it would bring her an unexpected pregnancy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 8

773 57 7
By deetronite

Andrea stared at the board as her history tutor droned on and on about some crappy events that happened in the past by some dead people. She still had no idea how she'd ended up ding advanced history, but it was probably due to the fact that she pretty much aced all her subjects back in the 11th grade. Her hazel eyes flew to the clock that sat above the whiteboard, signifying that it was almost two thirty. Today was a Wednesday and the day of her appointment.

She bounced her knee in angst, not at all prepared to make the trip to get an ultrasound and it was for two reasons. Firstly, seeing the actual being growing inside of her scared the living daylights out of her and secondly, she would be going with Omar this time around. After their last encounter, she really wasn't up to the task.

That breakfast had turned out to be an absolute shitshow, and the rippling effects were still in effect. Her mother, who for the first time flipped her lid, was not exactly speaking to her father and they had both even resorted to not sharing a room. They'd left the house that morning and spent nearly the whole day blowing cash on clothing, shoes and jewellery. It goes without saying that the pricey purchases might or might have not made a dent in someone's bank account...

Her father, being the stubborn man he was, refused to apologise or even acknowledge he was wrong. Instead, he kept to himself in his office or out with his friends. He had always been a recluse but it seemed to only have worsened over a span of three days. Dolores was strongly against her marriage with Omar, and by the looks of it, the chances of it happening when now slim.

Truth be told, Andrea did not want to be married to Omar, especially not when she hated him with every fibre of her being. She didn't mind having his child, seeing that it was more or less inevitable now, but being tied to him by holy matrimony? She was deeply averse to the idea. There was something off about him, now that she thought of it and something nagged her to believe that he truly could not be trusted.

"Your homework is on page 230, do those six questions," Mr Fitch told her and she nodded her head as she scribbled that in her notebook. "Your father informed me that you would be needing to be excused by half two so I'll let you go now. I'll see you tomorrow, Miss Dos Ramos."

Andrea muttered a goodbye to him and then began to put her stuff away. "Are you ready to go?" a voice erupted from the door, and her eyes flew up to come face to face with a poker-faced Omar. She pressed her lips into a grim line and nodded stiffly, standing up and hoisting the back pack over her shoulder.

"Yeah, let me just put this upstairs and we can leave," she said and slid past him, catching a whiff of his masculine scent of oak and citrus. She hated to admit it, but Omar always smelled so divine and it interrupted her thought process most times.

Once in her room, she changed out of her skinny jeans and plain tee into a long burgundy turtle neck sleeved dress, paired with black Valentino heeled boots. She sprayed a bit of her favourite Dior perfume, took her phone and a small clutch before making her way back downstairs. She neared the lower stairs and found Omar and her father conversing about something in hushed tones, but they abruptly stopped as she neared them. They both shared a final look, and then turned to regard her.

"What were you two talking about," she questioned curiously and stepped onto the marble floor from the stairs.

Emilio cleared his throat. "Nothing, Andrea," he replied plainly, but she could easily tell that he was lying.

She tilted her head to the side. "That didn't look like nothing," she pushed and even crossed her arms on her chest. She wasn't sure where the courage was coming from, most probably from her pregnancy hormones.

Omar walked towards her and placed his hand on the small of her back. "We're cutting it real close, let's hit the road, love," he told her gently and ushered her towards the door. She eyed him with suspicion but decided to let it slide.

"Safe travels, you two," Emilio threw over his shoulder as he ascended the staircase.

A little while after both had settled in Omar's car and they were a very reasonable distance away from her home, she shifted in her seat to look at him. "You and my dad were acting very sus back there. You better tell me what you two are up to," she said in a biting tone, her eyes hard as marble.

Omar laughed and glanced at her briefly, smoothing his long, slender fingers of his elegant steering wheel. "He told you that what we were discussing really was nothing. Don't worry your delicate little self about it, Andy. No need to get into Sherlock Holmes mode," he joked airily, causing her to roll her eyes. He wouldn't be saying anything, that was for sure but she wouldn't stop until she found out what exactly it is the two were hiding.

"So, Ximena and Adriano were forced to get married huh?" he mused in a far offish voice.

Andrea clucked her tongue in displeasure. "You really weren't supposed to know about that, but I guess things just spiralled out of control. And yes, you're correct. It was all because my dad and Adriano's evil dad came up with a marriage contract to merge their two companies. It started off with them not being too fond each other but eventually, they fell in love after so many trials. Very cute couple they are," she trailed off in both admiration and resentment.

Omar's eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Why do you say Adriano's dad is evil? Sure, he can be a bit weird and slithery but evil, that's too much of a stretch don't you think?" He had met Mr Dos Santos a couple of times but he certainly hadn't seemed harmful.

"That man is the freaking devil. Dude only go into this deal because he knew he had the upper hand from the very beginning. He hired some crazy woman to date and seduce Adriano, only to have her screw up his marriage with Ximena. There was this clause in the contract that stated that if either party got divorced, then the other would get 60% shares in the other's company. I tell you, that arrangement was a shitshow right from the very beginning. But all of his evil schemes came to light and Adriano kicked the living shit out of him...and we haven't heard from Humberto ever since," she narrated with elaborate hand gestures, like a person might do to a child during a bedtime story.

Omar's eyebrows proceeded to rise heavenward. Oh my gosh, so that's what happened? What a major travesty! Like a freaking telenovela, he thought with small smirk. "Oh my, that must have been rough. At least the two patched things up and are living blissfully. I can attest to the fact that Adri is hopelessly whipped," he chuckled, and Andrea laughed along with him. She had no idea that she had just divulged key information to a secret enemy.

They arrived at the clinic just as the clock struck three fifteen. Omar exited the car first and jogged over to Andrea's side in order to open the door for her. She smiled, and took his outstretched hand before they both made their way towards the entrance. The way he was holding her, so intimately and with care, made her heart swell with an unknown emotion. And as much as she'd like to deny it, there was a certain way Omar made her feel whenever he was near her.

At the reception, Omar talked to the nurse and gave her the details of the appointment without missing anything. She was surprised that he'd memorised the name of her doctor, and when he saw this, he just smiled at her. The nurse then led them to the waiting area where they sat and waited for a short while before being called in.

***

"You haven't said much since we got here," Andrea said as she looked at Omar. They had long since left the OB-GYN and were now at a café where he'd taken her since she was feeling famished, despite having eaten a hefty lunch prior to the appointment. The doctor had said everything was going well, and the baby was great. They'd refused to know the gender yet, but whatever it was, the growth was progressing finely.

Omar continued to stare at the picture of the ultrasound with an indecipherable look. They're food had already arrived, but his plate was still untouched. "I'm just, awestruck," he muttered breathlessly, not yet quite believing that there really was a child growing inside of her that he had help make.

Andrea laughed, and took a forkful of her pasta. "I was too when I went for the first ultrasound. It's beautiful, isn't it?" she remarked with a cheeky grin. He nodded wordlessly. "It's still a foetus but I'd literally to anything for this child," she added wistfully, playing around with the parmesan in her plate.

"Me too," he said, but she didn't believe him a little bit.

She shook her head. "I'm not sure you mean that, Omar because this far you'd been absent. You act like you don't even care and I feel like I'm alone with this," she admitted honestly, her hazel irises meeting his obsidian ones.

Omar sighed before finally tucking the picture in his pocket. "Andrea, come here," he stated, and she blinked, not moving an inch from her seat. He rolled his eyes and held his hand out to her, emphasising his statement once again. "Come."

She gulped nervously before rising from her chair which was opposite his. She took his hand and he helped her manoeuvre around the table and onto his lap. Andrea found the gesture both appalling and appealing. "Omar, we're in public for heaven's sake!" she exclaimed, her cheeks taking on a red hue.

He laughed and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Do I look like I give a damn? Now, listen to me sweetheart. I don't want you to ever feel like you're alone, because you're not and you never will. We've had our fair share of quarrels and issues, but I think we can put that aside for the sake of the baby, no?" he said in a calming voice, and she bit her lip at how turned on she was getting by his proximity. "Use your words, Andy."

"Yes," she replied breathlessly, making his pillowy lips stretch into a knee weakening grin.

"Good. Now, I want to let you know that you matter to me, and so does this baby. Don't ever doubt that, love," he whispered huskily into her ear, as his hand went over to her stomach and began to stroke the area almost seductively.

Andrea didn't trust herself to speak, lest she let out a moan, so she nodded her head once again. Then the next second, he placed his lips on hers, something she had not been expecting. She closed her eyes and her hands involuntarily flew to his neck, and her fingers tangled in his ivory locks. For once, Andrea didn't care about who was watching, but let herself sink into the moment. His tongue explored every nook and cranny of her mouth, eliciting a myriad of sensations in her body. She really liked it, and for a second there, she really liked Omar.

Little did they know that a pair of eyes was observing their very public display of affection.

______________________________

Hi people. Having a good week? I'm having a very busy one, but I was able to squeeze in this chapter for y'all.

Does anyone else think that Omar is a bipolar douche?

What did you think about Andrea and Omar's lil PDA?

Any guesses as to what Emilio was discussing with Omar?

Please vote and let me know what you think in the comments. Excuse any typos or grammatical errors...

Next update will be in the next 72 hours.

Stay blessed,

~Deetronite ❤️🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.4K 53
After over a year apart, Candace finds herself in Seattle for training. Which just so happens to be only blocks away from her ex boyfriend, Matty. W...
164K 5.7K 91
After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella finds herself in a mess because she's engag...
2.5M 70.2K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
1.1M 46.8K 27
Eliza Safar grew up alongside the Stavros brothers having been the daughter of their caretaker. But after a horrible accident Eliza is left with no o...