No Longer

بواسطة luvjohncena4lyf

Laken and her boyfriend were out for a night on the town when everything got turned upside down. She's throw... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note (Not an Update)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note (not an update...yet)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note (sorry, not an update)
Chapter 28
Final Chapter

Prologue

96 3 1
بواسطة luvjohncena4lyf

"Come on babe, dance with me?!"

"Ugh, Jaxon you know I'm not the dancing type!"

"Oh come on. Don't be a baby. Who cares how you dance? We're in the middle of a club, I mean, have you seen how some of these idiots dance?"

" Fine, but if I get one weird look we are out of here!"

"Deal!...hey, why do you like going to clubs anyway, if you hate dancing? I mean, we're at a different one every weekend."

" You know I would do anything for you Jax. I love you."

"I know Laken. I love you too. But, if you don't wanna clubbing with me you don't have to. We can do what you want to do babe."

"Oh yeah, like I'd let you come to places like this without me. You'd be all over other girls. I know you well Jax."

"Oh hey, that's not fair. You know I would never cheat on you. You're the first real relationship I've had...pretty much ever."

" I know that, but it doesn't mean women wouldn't faun all over you. And you know you would return the attention. There's no need to lie."

"Okay, so maybe I would."

""That's better, we don't lie to eachother. Ever. Even about the littlest things."

" I know babe, never. Now dance with me!!" 

*******************************************************************

"Babe, I need to go home. I'm not feeling so hot."

"You don't look it either."

"That's not funny."

"Well I guess not. But babe, you had how many shots? hahhahah." 

"No, it's not the alcohol. I feel...different. I'm not sure what it is. I'm dizzy, kinda tired."

"Woah Laken, you're falling over. Come on, let's get you home."

"Mhm."

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N Please let me know what you think.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

222 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...
50.2K 1.3K 22
When a girl falls in love or when she gets married, she starts believing in fantasies, starts to dream of a happily ever after, but when Jaxon is for...
1.3K 119 16
Who knew my life could be this complicated? So many lies, so much hate, and so much drama. It may get out of hand and murders, mysteries and killers...
1.3K 234 102
when deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay...