Persona Non Grata - A Red Dea...

De SonOfMelbourne

By 1899, the age of outlaws and gunslingers was at an end. America was becoming a land of laws. Even the west... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: Colter
Chapter 2: Winter Wonderland in May

Introduction

129 4 3
De SonOfMelbourne

James Moss (formerly Moses)

Sergio Madrazo

Mary-Beth Gaskill

Arthur Morgan and John Marston

Dutch van der Linde

Hosea Matthews

Sadie Adler

Charles Smith

Abigail Marston

Sean MacGuire

Micah Bell

*****

By 1899, the age of outlaws and gunslingers was at an end. America was becoming a land of laws... 

Even the west had mostly been tamed. A few gangs still roamed but they were being hunted down and destroyed...

One such gang being the congregation of men and women who follow the ideals of one Dutch van der Linde. 

As the gang is pursued through the American West by the Pinkertons, a fledgling relationship between lovers is at threat before it even gets going...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
204K 10.6K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
118K 3.8K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
225K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...