Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 16

1.4K 85 13
By Loaenia

...............
••••••••••••••••

I stared at the fridge.. My mind was somewhere else. I kept getting flashbacks from last night but they were so unreal that they couldn't but be dreams or just my imagination because I was wasted.

I squinted and bit into the apple I'd had in my hand for over fifteen minutes. Then I realized that I had been staring at that fucking fridge for way too long. So I sighed and finished my breakfast quickly. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt disgusted.

Tae: God.. Who is that??

My hair in disarray, my big jogging and my shirt slipping off my shoulder... I thought I saw a hobo. I then went to take a shower ASAP.

Yesterday, I don't even know how I got home. I just remembered getting up in my bed in clothes that I had to pick at random before falling into bed. I stank of alcohol.

By spreading the shower gel on my hands, I thought to myself.

Tae: I should dose on alcohol.

And by wetting my hair, I paralyzed myself.

"Don't tempt me Taehyung.. we might end up as sinners tonight.."

I chocked and started coughing. I must have dreamed. Anyway, I was no longer master of myself after the three glasses of wine I drank.

Then, while brushing my teeth, I saw myself on a motorcycle in front of someone. I smiled stupidly and started laughing like an idiot.

Then, I wrapped my hands around his neck..

Tae: Fuck..

Whoever it was I owed him an apology for putting up with my bullshit...

I just wished my memory was playing tricks on me and it wasn't Jungkook.. It would be too embarrassing because I was making big movies in my head. No way he said such a thing..

Right?

Tae : Of course! What are you thinking again? Is it just that I'm so in love with him that all the boys look like him?

What?

Tae: Hah. Stop thinking about that. Anyway, when I see Jimin again, I will get to the bottom of it.

While looking for what to put in my dressing room, I heard my phone ringing from the bedroom.

Tae: Who is it? I wondered as I walked towards the bed. It was Soyeon noona.

I raise one of my eyebrows and picked up.

Tae: Hello?

[ Sweetie! How are you this morning?]

I sat up on the bed and sighed. She laughed.

[ Hahaha. Alright.]

Tae: It's okay. I had a bad headache this morning.

[ Have you had breakfast yet? ]

Tae: Yeah. But why are you calling me early in the morning like that?

[ I just wanted to make sure you're okay ]

Tae: Ah. And besides, do you know how I got home?

[ I do not know at all. I was as drunk as you. I even woke up in a girl's bed this morning. ]

Tae: Oh shit. And are you okay at least?

[ Yeah don't worry. She's nice. She just took care of me while I was drunk.]

Tae: Cool. And... Noona. I have a question.

[ Yes? Oh wait! ]

Tae: Uh?

[ In fact, I'm also calling you because a friend of mine just called me. She has an apartment for you.]

Tae: Oh? Already. Well, you were quick.

[ I'm sending you her contact. Call her for the visit date. Or, are you free today? ]

Tae: Mmm. I think yes.

[ Okay, so meet me at the cafe. You know, where we saw each other yesterday.]

Tae: Alright. I answered with a smile.

[And what sid you want to ask me ?]

Tae: Ah.. no no. It can wait. See you later.

[ Okay. Bye Bye.]

Tae: Mhm.

I changed and rushed in my car. Looking in the rearview mirror, I saw something on the back seat. I turned and took it in my hands. It was a jacket and didn't seem to be mine at all.

It was not my style to wear this kind of thing, as beautiful as it is. I looked at it for a second and parted my lips.

...................

Tae: Damn I'm hot....

- What are you doing? asked the man behind the wheel.

I got into the back seat and looked at him insistently. I couldn't recognize his face. Just a small smile on the corner. He joined me behind.

It was I who took off his jacket.

Tae: Hahhh......

................

My cheeks flushed...

and this gave me a second hand of embarrassment.

Tae: The hell????  Did something happen in this car?!!?? God Taehyung... What a dumbass you are!

I threw the jacket on the passenger seat and took a moment to calm myself down.

Tae: SHIT!

After a few minutes, I finally left. I joined Soyeon noona who had been waiting for me for a while now.

SY: Oh finally. Why are you so late? She scolded me, giving me a cup of americano.

I usually don't drink coffee but damn. I needed it that day.

Tae: Sorry. Traffic.

SY: Hah. That's why I don't like cars. With Anna I arrive wherever I want to go in just some minutes.

I took a sip and frowned.

SY: Haha. Let's go now. She must be waiting.

We decided to walk since it was not that far. All the way, I was holding myself to ask her what had happened last night.

But I was a coward. The anwer might shock me too much.

We arrived and got in. The girl was waiting for us in the flat. Soyeon noona rang the doorbells and it didn't take long before someone opened.

- Oh?  Hi.. You guys are finally here?  hahahaha. A tall and beautiful girl. welcomed us.

SY: Hi Himari.

Tae: Hello.

HM: Haha. Get in. You must be Taehyung?

Tae: Yes.

HM: Ahhh. I am Himari Takahashi.

Tae: Kim Taehyung.

HM: Nice to meet you.

Tae: Nice to meet you too.

SY: So this is the apartment you were talking about?  But aren't you living here? Soyeon said looking around.

HM: I will go back to Japan after some weeks and I wanted to sell it. What do you think Taehyung.

Tae: This is very huge. I said as I began to walk around.

She showed us around and then offered us some brownies she had just baked.

SY: What do you think Tae?

Tae: I find it very pretty. Plus it's not too far from where I live.

HM: And that's a good
neighborhood. You have everything around. The supermarket, a pharmacy. The hospital, everything.

Tae: Yes I saw that. Haha.

SY: So? You won't find a better one. But can you tell us more about your projects at least?

Tae: I'm going to create my clothing brand and I need a workshop big enough to make the clothes. I revealed smiling.

I saw the surprise in the eyes of the two girls.

Tae: I have already started the administrative procedures. I just need some seamstresses to help me and a workshop.

SY: Wow.

Tae: Hahaha.

SY: You're always stylish but I didn't think you were so passionate about fashion and clothes.

Tae: Yeah. I love fashion, modeling and all that stuff.. so..

HM: And you already have creations?

Tae: No, but I already have drawings and ideas in mind. All I have to do is materialize them. I'm going to open my online store to start and we will see what happens next.

SY: Wait. But aren't you supposed to be a lawyer??

I raised my shoulders and we all bursted in laugh.

SY: Who knows apart us?

I smiled and lowered my head.

Tae: Jungkook.

Soyeon looked at me with a huge smile and turned to Himari.

Tae: By the way, while we are talking about him. Was he at the club last night??

Soyeon prevented herself from laughing and was about to say something when my phone started to ring.

Tae: Hah. Who's that again?

My throat dried when I saw the name.

Tae: Hello Noona?

[ Taehyung. Can you come to the mansion. We will have a family lunch.]

Tae: Hah.. Again?

[ Are you serious?]

Tae: No no. I am kidding, I am kidding. Hahaha. I 'll be there soon.

[ Alright. And can you buy wine on your way?]

Tae: Mmm. See you later then.

[ Okay. Bye. ]

I hung up and sighed.

SY: Who was it?

Tae: Ga eun. I have to go now.

HM: Oh?

Tae: Yeah. Family first!  Hahaha. Nice to meet you again. I have your number. I will call you soon.

HM: Alright.

SY: I'm staying with her. You can go. Family first! She said chuckling.

I smiled ans bidded good bye to them. Then, I made my way to the door.

I went to buy wine and drove to my parent's mansion. As I was getting closer, my heart was beating faster. I didn't know yet what happened with Jungkook or what didn't happen with him last night.

I arrived and got welcomed by the maids and the Butler.

Tae: The house is empty. Where are they all?

Butler : They are at the stable young master.

Tae: For what? To admire my sister on a horse?

They chuckled.

Tae: Hah. Okay take it. I will go by myself.

Butler: All right. I'll take it to the dinning room.

I made my way through the garden and heard laughters from the stable.

I arrived and saw Ga eun on a horse smiling widely in front of my parents' proud smiles.

I wore my sunglasses and walked over.

Mrs Kim: Oh. Taehyungie. You are here?

Tae: Yeah.

Mr Kim: Come sit here.

I sat next to dad and sighed. The weather was so hot.

We observed Ga eun silently.

Mrs Kim: Be careful honey!

Mr kim: Don't you want to go and try too?

Tae: No thanks. I don't feel like falling in the mud today. I said taking a sip of my orange juice. Then, I looked around not seeing Jungkook.

Tae: The fiance is not here?

Mrs Kim: He is working.

Tae: Mhm.

Mr Kim: Talking about work, did you think about the Jeon's proposition?

I immediately smacked my lips and stood up. I wanted to avoid this discussion as much as I could.

Tae: I am going to try after all. Wait, I 'm gonna get ready. Hey!  Come help me! 

The man who was standing next the door followed me. I had to change and choose a horse.

After some minutes,

I was all ready. I got out of the stable with my horse and joined Ga eun noona.

Tae: Waaa. It's been a while. That feels weird.

GE: We used to practice a lot as kids. Hahaha.

I chuckled. Seeing Ga eun so joyful was quiet amazing. As we were having fun, I heard mom screaming.

Mrs Kim: Ah Jungkook!

I turned around and almost forgot to breath.

Jungkook arrived sunglasses on and hand in the pocket of his expensive suit.

He greeted my parents and turned to us.

GE: Hello love!

He waved at her and smiled at me. He got out of my sight some minutes after. He went to change and came to watch us closer.

Tae: I want to go home.... I murmured.

I told the guy to get me out of there. He agreed and took me to the stable. Jungkook followed me by the eyes and followed us.

JK: I'll take care of him. Go check on Miss Ga eun.

- Yes sir.

He helped me to get down. As I was turned to the horse, he got behind me.

JK: You  are pretty good at riding. That was impressive. He said as his hand got on my waist.

My eyes widen and I turned.

Flashbacks crossed my mind again.

............
........................

Tae: Hyung... Hahh....why are you doing this to me..

- what?

Tae: You are so..

- So?

Tae: So... Damn.. Hot.

- Mmmm. So that's what you think?

I smiled and brushed his lips with my thumb. Then, I smiled and got closer..

.........................
.............

Tae: AHHHHHHHHHH!

Jungkook flinched and even the horse was shocked.

JK: What's wrong?

Tae: ( Did we actually turned into sinners???!!!???  ) I thought as I covered my mouth and got all red.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC