1. Kook Princess ~ JJ Maybank

By hopefullyyourwriter

π™Ίπš˜πš˜πš” π™Ώπš›πš’πš—πšŒπšŽπšœπšœ In which the Kook Princess RosalΓ­a FernandΓ©z becomes a bone deep Pogue and falls in... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32

Chapter 31

1.6K 21 13
By hopefullyyourwriter

"Are you okay?" Rosa asks quietly and Kie just nods.

Rosa looks at her in surprise but then climbs up the roof to Sarah's window, after she has reached the top Kie follows her and the two look into Sarah's room. Rosa breathes a sigh of relief when she sees that she is okay, she knocks on the window as quietly as she can and Sarah looks up and at the window, you can literally see her relief.

"Rosa, Kie!" She says happily and runs to the window, which she tries to open, but unsuccessfully. Her facial expression changes immediately and Rosa looks at her confused.

"Shit" mumbles Kie and the three girls try to open the window, when it doesn't open Sarah sighs sadly and looks at Rosa. Kie pulls out the flyer of John B and shines her flashlight on it while showing it to Sarah, who looks confused at the flyer.

"Are you in on it?" Kie asks, and Rosa looks at her confused, since Sarah of course had nothing to do with it.

"Did you think I was?" Sarah then asks disappointed but Kie shakes her head shrugging "No."

Rosa looks at Sarah, "You kind of have to get out of there. John B needs you..." Sarah looks at her and tears form in her eyes, "and how?" Rosa exhales and shrugs her shoulders.

Sarah puts her hands on the glass and Rosa and Kie do the same.

"We'll get you out of there somehow..." Rosa nods at her and Sarah smiles slightly.

"Sarah?!" Ward's voice can be heard, Kie and Rosa look at each other in panic, "Go! Go!" Shouts Sarah softly and the girls climb off the roof. Rosa lands with a slight groan, as her jump was higher than planned after all. To top it all off, Kie lands with a soft scream on Rosa, who falls to the ground.

"Fuck Kie..." Rosa pushes her off and whines briefly until Kie pulls her up, "Don't fucking cry. Go..." she grabs her hand and runs with her back to the wall. Rosa climbs over the wall and jumps down a few inches in front of JJ, who looks at her and takes a step back, so she doesn't land on him like Kie just did.

"So?" JJ asks the girls, Rosa looks at Kie "Yeah that's going nowhere, Ward has her locked up."

"Father of the year" JJ nods and gets back in the car just like the others.

Kie parks the car a few blocks away from the Wreck and the teens walk into the restaurant through a back entrance. Rosa drops into a chair and closes her eyes, exhausted.

"Hey um... sorry about what I said" Pope sits down next to her and looks at her guiltily, Rosa opens her eyes as he starts talking and then looks at him "It's alright. You're right yes...I am a kook but believe me Pope even if I am a kook I love you all so much and I would do or give anything for you." Pope looks at her and smiles slightly "Yeah I know, you already proved that Rosa" he nods and Rosa smiles at him.

"Here..." Kie hands them both a bottle of water which Rosa immediately opens and takes a few sips "Thanks..." she groans in relief and JJ then gently pulls her up "I'll kidnap Rosa then yes? We'll sleep together on a bench" he nods to the others and walks with her to a bench where he has pushed a second one over so the two of them can rest there together.

"Wait..." he disappears in a storage room where he gets two pads and puts them on the benches so that the two can lay softly. Rosa looks at him and smiles as she lies down, JJ eyes her and then lies down next to her.

"When this is all over...will you sleep at my place again?" She turns to JJ and looks at him questioningly.

"Are you mental? Of course, I'm not going to pass up this incredibly comfortable bed" he grins at her and Rosa laughs softly as Pope and Kie lay down as well.

"Good night JJ" she kisses him briefly and then rests her head on his chest, causing him to put his arm around her and smile.

"Good night Bonita" he closes his eyes and strokes her back until he falls asleep himself.

Sirens can be heard outside all the time, which is why Rosa lies awake half the night worrying if he's okay and where he is.

Rosa sits up sleepily as she hears footsteps, she looks at JJ and Pope who are standing at the window talking quietly, but Rosa can't hear what they are saying. She picks up her cell phone and looks at the messages, causing her to sigh. Then she dials her father's number.

"Buenos días. Estoy bien, papá. Por favor, no te preocupes. Te prometo que volveré a casa pronto, ¿de acuerdo?" She says quietly, but Pope and JJ turn to her as she starts talking.

"No, John B no está conmigo" she looks at the boys who smile slightly at her.

"Volveré a casa esta noche. Te quiero. Adiós..." she hangs up and then stands up "Good morning fellas" she smiles a little and sighs as she hears the police cars.

"Morning princess" JJ puts his arm around her waist and Pope eyes the two of them briefly, as it's obvious they have feelings for each other.

"He's pinched for sure, man" JJ looks at Pope and then out the window.

"No. They wouldn't still be patrolling if they caught him" Pope explains, looking out as well.

"Let's hope" JJ says quietly and pulls Rosa closer to him, who leans against him, enjoying his closeness.

"You know, we were in that car. They're probably looking for us, too. Plus Rosa was at the runway too, no way Ward is just going to forget that, or he thinks you're going to lie for Rafe. I don't know..." reports Kie from a corner, and the others look to her.

"Well, if we're gonna be outlaws, we might as well help John B" Pope says to JJ and then grabs the keys to JJ's motorcycle.

"So, find him before they do?" JJ watches him walk out of the Wreck, "Pope?" JJ lets go of Rosa and goes after him.

"I'm gonna get gas for the boat" he says and Kie walks up to him "Hey, you be careful" Pope just looks at her stupidly which makes Kie add "Okay?" He looks at her for a few seconds and then turns to JJ and Rosa, "Meet me at the dock at three. Don't be late" with the words he leaves the Wreck. Rosa and JJ look at each other confused and then to Kie who stands up and follows him annoyed.

"Okay, what is your problem?" She asks him sourly, Rosa and JJ quickly follow the two.

"No problem, officer. I'm just doing my job" he gets on the bike and starts the engine.

"Look, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings" Kie tries to say, but Pope keeps revving the engine.

"What was that?" He asks her but when she starts talking he lets the engine roar again, "Look, I didn't mean to."

"Sorry, I can't hear you. What was that?"

"Pope, I'm being serious..." again she is interrupted by the loud sound of the engine, "I'm trying to talk to you!" She says desperately, but then he darts away. Rosa watches him go and sighs softly.

Kie turns and walks to the two as a helicopter flies over the three of them. Rosa looks at the helicopter with narrowed eyes and then looks at JJ in confusion.

"Who the hell is that?" He asks her and Rosa just shrugs.

"You sure he wasn't just being weird, Pope?" JJ asks as he packs up some food for John B.

"It wasn't really the kind of thing that needed interpretation" Kie says and then looks at the food, "Is that enough food for them?" She asks Rosa and she nods just slightly.

"I mean, for a couple of weeks, and that's all they need, so..." JJ pulls open his backpack.

"Look, I think I actually hurt his feeling" she says disappointed and Rosa strokes her arm.

"Look, don't beat yourself up too much. He's completely changed his feels" the three walk out of the building and to Kies car, "The past 24 hours have been like Jekyll and Hyde."

"I hate to admit it, but I miss the old Pope. At least I knew what to expect from him."

"Where you been?" Kies mom suddenly appears, thrusting her hands on her hips.

"Uh... I'm fine. I slept here" Kie says, pointing to the Wreck.

"Well, we were up half the night, scared to death, lookin' for you. Were you even gonna tell us?" Anna yells, and Rosa silently helps JJ wrap the food.

"Well, I'm telling you right now."

Then Anna looks at Rosa, "Your father is looking all over for you too."

"I already talked to him" Rosa just smiles quickly.

"Alright, what the hell are you guys up to?" She looks at the teenagers.

"I'm sorry Miss Anna, we gotta go" JJ says, taking Rosa's hand.

"Sorry" Kie then says, but Anna immediately interrupts her "No. Absolutely not!" Rosa and JJ get into the car and wait for Kie, who is still discussing with her mother.

"Sorry!" Says Kie as she gets in.

"Kiara! Open this door!" She knocks on the window.

"I'm sorry," Kie says in exasperation.

"Stop it right now. Right now, Kiara! This is not safe! Stop!" She keeps knocking and Kie keeps apologizing to her.

Then she quickly drives off and tears run down her eyes, so Rosa puts her hand on Kie's shoulder, "It's okay... she'll understand..." She says softly, but Kie doesn't answer her and silently drives to JJ's house.

The three stop in front of a run down house and JJ looks out the window "Home sweet home" he presses his lips together and Rosa looks at him.

"Do you want me to come? 'Cause I'll come baby" she unbuckles, but JJ turns to her "No. This will only take a second."

"Let me come with you..." She tries again, but JJ shakes his head, "I'll hurry." Then he gets out and disappears in his house.

Rosa watches him go and it feels like hours that he is in that house. Rosa feels sick and she gets out.

"I'm going in" she looks at Kie, who nods uncertainly. Rosa quickly walks to the front door and just as she is about to open it, JJ opens the door and stands right in front of her. He holds up the key with tears in his eyes. Rosa looks at him "Hey..." she says softly and hugs him quickly "I'm here" she whispers and he hugs her tightly.

JJ pushes open a gate and looks at the boat with a grin. Rosa, on the other hand, looks rather critical and then looks at Kie, who also raises her eyebrows.

"There she be" JJ looks proudly at the boat and walks towards it, Rosa follows him slowly, still looking at the boat in disgust as she was expecting a slightly different boat.

"Hey, girl" he pulls a sheet off the stern and then looks at Rosa and Kie "A 1983 Formula 402 SR1. The Phantom" he nods and then clicks his tongue.

"Mm-hm" Kie just nods and Rosa starts to grin.

"The first boat to make the run to Bermuda in under 16 hours, Girls. Forty years old!" He looks at the two proudly and leans a bit against the boat, "Forty" he repeats more to himself "And still the fastest thing that Kildare's ever seen."

"Yeah really cool baby" Rosa nods, smiling as she thinks it's cute how proud he is.

"It's kind of a junker" Kie then says honestly and Rosa puffs her cheeks with air to keep from laughing.

JJ turns and looks at Kie in dismay, "Really? She's right there, Kie. She can hear you" Kie raises her eyebrows "Let's just put it this way. You wouldn't be smokin' weed right now if she never existed, okay?" He looks at Kie and then Rosa, "And with the amount of weed you smoke, you should be very grateful for her."

"Oh no, I totally am" Rosa nods and JJ smiles.

"I just hope it runs" Kie looks at the boat.

"Oh, no, she'll run all right. She's faster than any cutters the boys in blue got" he winds a chain as a motorcycle can be heard.

"Pope. Finally," Kie walks to the entrance but stops immediately as she hears a familiar voice.

"Hey, there. What's goin' on?" Rafe comes out from behind the boat and Rosa is instantly frozen.

"JJ..." she says softly and holds him by the arm, he looks first at her and then at Rafe, immediately pulling her behind him.

"How you guys doin'?" At that he looks at JJ and Rosa in particular, "Hey babe" he grins at Rosa who only clings to JJ more. JJ tenses his jaw and looks at Rafe who is climbing on the boat.

Rosa turns around as she hears a whistle behind her and there stands none other than Barry leaning against the car.

"Well, well..." he eyes Rosa and unlocks his gun, "See, don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road. More specifically, how you kicked me in my face" before he even finishes the sentence, he hits Rosa in the face with his gun, who falls down with a groan. Rafe jumps off the boat and looks at his ex-girlfriend crouching in front of JJ holding her nose. JJ forms his hands into fists and looks at Barry.

"I'm here because I want my motherfuckin' money" then he points the gun at JJ who raises his hands but doesn't take his eyes off Rosa. Barry knocks him to the ground as well, Rafe pushes Kie next to JJ and then pulls Rosa to her feet.

"That's what I'm here for!" Barry yells and slams JJ's face on the floor.

"It's not you we want, Rosa" he looks at her, "Where's John B?"

"I don't know!" She looks at him fearfully and he just grins while looking away sourly.

"If you touch her I'll kill you, Rafe!" Shouts JJ but Barry kicks him in the stomach, "Stay down, boy."

"Oh, you don't know?" Rafe looks at Rosa, "Isn't he your best friend?" He raises his eyebrows and looks deep into her eyes, causing Rosa to just look away.

"Uh-huh" Rafe looks at her, eyeing her bleeding nose before putting his hand under one of her thighs and pulling it up to his hip, leaving her standing on only one leg. He then pushes her against the wooden table behind her with his pelvis, making them very close. "Just like old times, isn't it?" He grins at her and presses himself closer. Rosa turns her face away and tears form in her eyes.

"Get your hands off her, Rafe!" Shouted Kie, lying next to JJ, who spits out some blood but still doesn't take his eyes off them both.

"Oh Kie if you knew where those fingers have been already all over her... weren't they?" He turns her face towards him, but Rosa lowers her gaze in shame. JJ clenches his hands into fists so hard his knuckles turn white.

Rosa puts her hand on Rafe's, which is on her thigh and carefully takes it away so that she stands on both legs again, she looks him in the eyes and then pulls her knee up with a violent jerk and kicks him in the balls so that he doubles over and takes a few steps away from her. Then she hits him as hard as she can with her fist so that he goes down, Rosa looks around and is about to run to an iron bar, but then Rafe holds her ankle and pulls her to the ground all at once. She looks back at him and tries to kick his hand away, which she succeeds in doing. She quickly scrambles off on all fours, but Rafe pulls her back by her ankle and then turns her onto her back while he kneels over her. He looks down at her and Rosa can see the anger in him.

"Get off me!" She wriggles under him, causing Rafe to laugh briefly and then punch her. Rosa whimpers a bit and then looks at him. Rafe looks at her as well, "You're making me do this, Rosa, I don't want any of this."

"You pulled a gun on me and you're a murderer!" She cries and Rafe tenses up even more as she calls him a murderer.

"Oh I wish you hadn't said that" he grabs her by the neck and squeezes his hands tightly, Rosa gasps in panic.

"No.. no stop..." Rosa hushes, but Rafe just tightens his grip.

"No Rafe stop it!" Shouts Kie crying and JJ tries to see what's happening, but Barry gives him punch after punch.

Rafe presses his hands tighter around her neck, causing Rosa to press her nails into his arms, making sounds but not getting a word out.

"You're killing her, stop Rafe!" Cries Kie desperately and she cries bitterly, "Please stop!" JJ lies on the ground and spits out some more blood before looking at the two. He widens his eyes as he sees Rafe trying to choke her.

Rafe turns around as he hears a muffled sound and then a moan behind him, but his grip doesn't release from Rosa. As he turns around, he sees Pope coming at Barry with an iron bar.

"Kie! Kick it!" Screams Pope as the gun is a few feet away from her, she kicks the gun a little further away and JJ immediately jumps up and runs to Rafe and Rosa. He tecks Rafe off of her and spins on the ground with him until he's on top, then he gives him punch after punch. He is out of his mind. Kie walks over to Rosa, who is coughing and gasping for air.

"Hey it's okay, everything is fine" she pulls Rosa into her arms and hugs her tightly while crying herself "Everything is fine..."

Pope threw a few more punches at Barry, so he's on the ground and then he sees JJ keep punching Rafe.

"You never touch her again! You don't even look at her again! Do you understand me?! I'll kill you, Rafe!" He yells with each punch.

"JJ stop it, that's enough!" Kie looks at him shocked, and Pope jogs to him, holding his fist and looking at a blood covered Rafe.

"He's had enough, look at him..." Pope pulls him off Rafe and pushes him towards Rosa, who by now is standing again but still in total shock. JJ goes to her and pulls her into his arms.

"Are you okay?" He asks quietly and Rosa just nods silently while she clings to him and tears run down her cheeks "He...he" she stammers "that was the second time he tried to kill me..." she clings more and more to JJ who tries to calm her down. "It's okay, nothing will happen to you, I would never let that happen" he kisses her temple and presses her closer to him.

Author's note:
Hey guys I hope you all have a lovely weekend. The first book is about to be finished in the next chapters. Do you have any idea how I should name the book for season to? 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 20.4K 46
Y/N is a pogue, and best friends with JJ, but she's had feelings for him for a while.
521K 4K 62
β€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
70.3K 3K 16
-π–πŽπ‘π“π‡π˜ πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” ᡏⁱᡃʳᡃ αΆœα΅ƒΚ³Κ³α΅‰Κ³α΅ƒ 'π™π™π™šπ™§π™š'𝙨 π™£π™€π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙀𝙣'...