Arrowheart

gazelle91939 által

Story starts at the beginning of season 1. First chapter has the info about the story. Több

Character info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 18

418 7 0
gazelle91939 által

After the trial, I could tell Thea and Oliver needed time to figure things out, so I took Hannah home for a movie marathon. Stephanie ended up coming over too. Hannah is in the living room while Stephanie and I are in the kitchen.

Stephanie: "So, what happened? How is Thea holding up?"

Elizabeth: "Honestly, I have no idea. I hope she can get through this."

Stephanie: "I'm sure she'll be fine. Especially with Oliver watching over her."

Elizabeth: "I hope so too. I don't know how I would ever be able to explain where Thea went if Hannah were to ask."

Stephanie: "Yeah, that sounds like a difficult topic. How is Oliver handling it?"

Elizabeth: "Well, you know, Ollie. He's always been protective of his sister. He seems so scared for Thea. He's out there trying to do whatever he can for her."

Stephanie: "He's a great big brother."

Elizabeth: "Yeah, he always has been. It makes me wonder what our son would've been like."

I see Hannah singing and dancing to Once Upon a December from Anastasia.

Stephanie: "Have you told Oliver about Liam?"

Elizabeth: "No. I have no idea how to bring up something like that. What am I supposed to say? 'Hey Ollie, I actually had twins, not just Hannah, and the other one died.' You can't just drop a bomb like that."

Stephanie: "Yeah, I have no clue how to approach that subject, but it is something he has the right to know about."

Elizabeth: "Besides, with everything going on right now, it isn't the best time to tell him about it. He has enough on his plate."

We both finish our wine, and as I set my glass down, I hear my daughter's voice.

Hannah: "Mommy, who is Liam?"

I almost choke on my wine before I reply.

Elizabeth: "Someone who is a sensitive topic. I'll tell you when you're older."

Hannah: "Why not now? How come you won't tell Daddy?"

I bend down to her height as I lay a hand on her shoulder.

Elizabeth: "Hannah, with everything going on right now, Daddy doesn't need more news that would make him sad. You don't want Daddy to be sad, do you?"

She quickly shakes her head no.

Elizabeth: "To do that, we can't say a word about Liam around him. Okay, honey?"

Hannah: "I promise, Mommy."

I hug her.

Elizabeth: "I promise I will tell you one day. Just wait a while, okay?"

Hannah: "Okay."

I kiss her cheek, and she goes back into the living room. I let out a big sigh and turned to see Stephanie looking at me with pity.

Stephanie: When do you plan to tell her?"

Elizabeth: "Maybe in 10 years. For now, do you have any good news for me?"

Stephanie: "Not sure. Does your dad calling me count?"

I groan as I pour another glass of wine.

Elizabeth: "No. If he calls again, I'm unavailable no matter what happens."

Stephanie: "And why is that? Didn't you have dinner with him and Tommy?"

Elizabeth: "Yes, but it was a ruse so he could get our signature to close down our mother's free clinic."

Stephanie: "Oh no. Definitely unavailable for a while. I can't believe he tried that."

Elizabeth: "Right."

We take a sip of wine, and then there's a knock at the door. Stephanie looks at me, confused.

Stephanie: "Were you expecting someone?"

Elizabeth: "It might be Tommy. He was thinking about possibly coming over."

I walk over to the door and look through the peephole to see my brother. I open it letting him in.

Elizabeth: "Hey, where's Laurel?"

Tommy: "Oh, you know, just doing a favor for Oliver."

Elizabeth: "What would she be doing for him?"

Tommy: "It's Thea related. Probably seeing if her dad can pull a few strings."

Elizabeth: "Makes sense. Hannah is watching Anastasia, and Stephanie is drinking wine with me in the kitchen."

Tommy: "Awesome, mind if I join you?"

Elizabeth: "Not a problem. We both need it."

We both walk into the kitchen, where I grab a glass for him.

Tommy: "Our dear father won't stop calling me. He even started calling Laurel."

Elizabeth: "Same here. He even called Stephanie."

Tommy: "He is ridiculous. I can't believe I thought he would change."

Elizabeth: "Yup. I guess he will never change."

We join Hannah in the living room and watch a few movies until Laurel arrives, and then we have dinner together.

Hannah and I spent time with Moira and Thea the next day separately. Oliver disappeared yet again. He's been trying to help Thea, but she isn't letting him. We decided to spend the night with them, and Oliver never came home for some reason. I'm very worried about him, but I have managed to distract Hannah with Moira's help.

Hannah is having a tea party upstairs with Thea while Moira and I are trying to relax in the living room with our tea.

Moira: "Where could he have gone?"

Elizabeth: "He was probably just working last night. I'm sure he'll be back any minute."

Even though I want to believe the words coming out of my mouth, it reassures neither of us. We are too worried after hearing nothing from Oliver or Mr. Diggle. One of the maids comes in with Detective Lance and McKenna Hall in tow.

Maid: "Ma'am, Detective Lance needs to speak with you."

Moira: "Thank you."

She nods and leaves as Lance and McKenna come closer.

Elizabeth: "McKenna, it's been a while. How have you been?"

I get up and hug her.

McKenna: "I've been pretty good, but unfortunately, I didn't come here with good news. I

I'm on the job right now."

Elizabeth: "Oh right, you're a vice cop now. Any news on the vertigo case?"

McKenna: "I wish it were good news, but I need to speak with Oliver."

Moira: "He is not home yet, but you are more than welcome to stay for when he arrives."

McKenna: "Thank you."

Moira gestures to the couch where McKenna sits with Lance across from me.

Moira: "What is it you need to speak with Oliver about?"

Lance: "A raid occurred last night, and we have a witness putting Oliver at the scene."

Elizabeth: "Are you sure it was him?"

Before McKenna can answer, Oliver finally comes in with Mr. Diggle just a little behind. Upon seeing the detective before us, Oliver looks worried as Lance stands up.

Oliver: "What's wrong? Is everything okay with Thea?"

Lance: "This isn't about your sister. This is about you."

Oliver looks exasperated as Lance continues.

Lance: "Last night, we got a call from a CI. Busted up a drug sale between a big-time dealer and a Russian mob."

Oliver: "We? [Looks at McKenna] I thought you worked vice."

McKenna: "Joint task force. Vertigo's got everybody holding hands."

Lance: "Like I said last night, a drug deal gone south. An eyewitness put you at the scene."

Oliver: "Whoever he is, he's mistaken."

Lance: "Yeah?"

McKenna: "I saw you, Oliver."

Moira: "Is this true?"

Oliver: "I was checking into The Count. He's the guy who sold drugs to Thea, and I figured if I could find out what he looked like, I could give your sketch artist something to go on. So I paid a lowlife with a Russian accent an obscene amount of money to arrange a meeting."

McKenna: "And did you get eyes on him?"

Oliver: "No."

I subconsciously hold my breath while trying to stay calm. I can understand why he did it, but what if he had died last night in that attempt?

Moira: "Alright, are-are you pressing charges against my son?"

Lance lets out a huff.

Lance: "Get involved in this again, you'll see the inside of a cell, and unlike last time, you will not see the way out."

Lance starts to walk away, but Oliver stops him while McKenna stands up and shakes Moira's hand.

McKenna: "Thank you for your help."

Moira: "Well, thank you for not arresting him."

Elizabeth: "I hope the next time we see each other won't be with you on the job."

McKenna: "I hope so too. How is Hannah, by the way?"

Elizabeth: "She's doing well."

Once McKenna and Lance leave the room, Moira is out of her seat, scolding Oliver.

Moira: "What on earth were you thinking?"

Oliver: "I was trying to help."

Moira: "By running around with the Russian mob and a murderous drug dealer? Are you out of your mind?"

Oliver: "Mom, look, look, the real reason that you're upset is because I told Thea the truth about Dad."

Moira: "She never needed to know that."

I honestly have no idea what they are talking about. I thought Thea was mad at Moira because she thought Moira was cheating on Walter.

Thea: "Yes, I did.[Thea walks into the room, surprising all of us] I'm old enough to know the truth, Mom."

Oliver: "Mom."

She approaches Thea.

Moira: "It wasn't about your age. It was about preserving your memory of your father. He loved you. No matter his faults, he loved you."

Thea: "I said that I wished you had died instead of him, but you still didn't say anything. Why?"

Moira: "One day, I hope you're lucky enough to have a daughter... and you'll know why."

I feel Oliver's hand on my shoulder as I watch Thea hug Moira while crying.

Thea: "I'm so sorry for what I said."

Moira: "I know, I know."

Oliver: "I am not looking forward to those days with Hannah."

Elizabeth: "Yeah, let's give them some privacy."

We walk out of the room. I start up the stairs, but Oliver stops at the bottom with Mr. Diggle.

Elizabeth: "Ollie, are you coming?"

Oliver: "Yeah, I just need to take care of some stuff."

I give him a look.

Oliver: "It's work, I promise."

Elizabeth: "Fine."

Oliver: "You're the best, you know that?"

He comes up to me and kisses my cheek before leaving.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

294K 6.9K 36
The name of the island they found us on is Lian-Yu. It's Mandarin for "Purgatory." We've been stranded here for 5 years. I've dreamt of our rescue ev...
58.8K 1.5K 22
- a story in which a meta human wants to use her powers for good and asks team arrow for their help
1.1M 35.3K 30
❝ But, as they say, these violent delights have violent ends, and our story is the goriest of them all.❞ |season 1| |formerly known as Miss Me?| BOO...
8K 335 22
This is my 1st story so it won't be the best so yea that's pretty much it