๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ~ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law ร— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid ร— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#34

633 23 27
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

It was indeed funny.

"How, delightful."

"Nika!? Ehhh!?! I thought you were with Shanks! Moron! You didn't told me you were here with me!!"

"Don't call me "Moron"!! Idiot!! I was protecting you from those Demons!! Those idiots try to kill you!! You fool!!'

"Oh yeah!?!"

"Ahem."

Nika and Luffy look at Corazon, who smiled.

"Ohh!! Cora-San!!!"

Nika flew to him, "Good thing you know me!!! Nishishishi!!~" Nika laughs, Luffy ends up laughing. Corazon chuckles.

"Right, since I already appear, I need to go!"

"Go where?"

Luffy looked at Nika, Nika patted Luffy's head.

"Anywhere!!! Nyahahahahahahaha!!!"

As he faded like a shadow, Luffy sighed, "What an interesting "God" but Luffy.." Corazon called Luffy, that made Luffy look at him with a smile.

"Luffy, you and Nika are just one person. With one soul."

"What? What are you talking about? Nika's my friend---"

"I know. I know he will stay with you forever. That's why.. Nika is being you because of how he wants to protect you, not because he wants you to be safe, not because he wants himself to be safe, he just wants a Friend. I did read the story of the real History."

Luffy slightly clenches, "I know, you don't have to tell me that Cora-San!!" Luffy says, Corazon chuckles. "Anyway, Cora-San." Luffy called. "What?" Corazon looks at him. "Do you want to try this?" Luffy grabs his phone in his pocket and opens it. Search for an app.

"Nami told me about it, it says if you're single you can just choose one of these."

With a bright smile, showing Corazon a dating app.

Corazon went pure silence, in a sweat.

"Are.. are you serious? Boy, I'm too old for that."

"Really? I think age doesn't matter."

Scratching the back of his head, Corazon deeply sighs.

'Dear, Luffy.. you're killing me with those pure eyes of yours.'

They heard someone step in.

"Are you guys done talking?"

It was Law, "Torao, mhm!!~ We just talked about something!~ Nothing serious about it!!" Luffy chuckled, "Dad, you accept it right?" Law sharply asked his Father, like he was forced to agree with his relationship with Luffy.

"Luffy, I wish to talk with Law, alone. If you don't mind."

Luffy flinched, at Corazon's sudden decision. "Why?" He frowned slightly from the situation, "Can I? Borrow your lover for a while?" Corazon asks politely as he can be. Luffy bowed to Corazon as he agreed and left the place out of the balcony.

Now Law and Corazon are alone.

"Dad, what do you want? I am planning to tell the Kingdom about our relationship, even that Demon Lord can't fucking stop us from it."

"Is it your Lust? Or your Love?"

Law's words have been taken back by that sudden question. And Corazon notice that in a single glimpse of it.

"Trafalgar D. Water Law."

An enormous devilish aura spread all over, as he can feel it, the devil's true aura that made him kneel by force in an instant.

Those devilish eyes of Corazon.

"Don't you dare disappoint me with your decision. I know you very well, if this is only a form of your stupid "Lust" broke up with him immediately."

"D-Dad!-- I-I---..!!!"

Law starts to cough blood from his throat, his Father's power of the Devil is making him silence his own voice. Trying to break his body to the ground as Demon birds or Dragons starts to get burned by the aura and some of it is staying away with the huge aura coming from Corazon himself.

Even inside the castle, Ikkaku, Bepo, Penguin and Shachi start to feel anxious about the heavy, demonic aura, as they feel weak, as the devil guards felt like they were going to burst.

Except for Luffy who was being protected by none other than Nika himself.

"Nika.."

Nika gave him a signature grin.

Back to Law and Corazon.

"I will only give you permission to answer if we have an agreement that you did fall in love with that precious boy. If you disappoint me, you're the one who'll face the consequences that I will give."

Coughing blood, as Law is suffocating, Corazon smirked.

"Are we clear?"

His aura disappears in an instant. Just an aura makes everything die in an instant.

As Law can finally breath, blood dripping from his mouth as he looks at his own Father who has a blood color of his eyes. His Dad was not even joking around anymore.

"I'm not a fool as you think, just because I got too gentle as a Father. You think I can't see your own actions? Think again, respect him. Not just for lust that you are aiming for."

"Y.. Y-Yes.. F-..Father.."

His broken tone of voice, dripping blood, as his knees were bleeding and the ground cracked like it was nothing. 

Then Corazon's kind personality, change in a split-seconds.

"Yosh!!~ Now! Then!!~"

It suddenly turns into a bright, sunny side.

"Let's meet Luffy's dear family shall we!?"

With sparkling eyes, when Luffy got into the balcony, as worried from his eyes and approached Law. "T-T-Torao!! What happened!? Y-You look so pale!!" Law was so pale that it grew somewhat weakened from that devilish power, as an example.

Corazon smiles. "I just taught him a lesson. Luffy, if he makes a mistake, please do tell me as his own Father. I will be the one facing him, instead of your own Dear Family. It would be my responsibility as a Father." Corazon kindly explained, "Y.. Yes, Cora-San." his voice even stutters, he thought Law was powerful because he is also a Demon King. And never thought, the Ex-Demon King from this Kingdom is much more intimidating than he would have thought.

A dominant, man, like Corazon himself.

If Law is dominant, then Corazon is much, much more. Corazon is much more "Dominant".

"Let's meet your family, shall we?"

"Heal, Torao, please Cora-San."

Luffy says, a worried tone from his voice. Corazon smiles as he heals Law in an instant. Law stood up from his feet and looked at Corazon, he bowed his head as a sign of respect.

"I.. I won't let you down, Dad.."

Luffy was astonished, from Law's actions like he experienced fear for the first time in his entire life.

"Good!!~ Chop! Chop!! We will have a big ceremony and banquet! I will contact the "Red" Hair Shanks as well as the others!!"

Luffy nodded out of excitement, "YEY!!! A BANQUET!!! LOTS OF FOOD!!!" Luffy starts to drool, Law stops bowing, "Mugiwara-ya, let's go. Since there will be a banquet tonight in this world, we need to get dressed neatly." Law says, "Alright!!~ Nishishishi!!~" Luffy followed Law when Law held his hand and dragged Luffy along with him.

Corazon summons a red wine as he starts to take  a sip.

'Now then, I shall take care of everything for tonight's Grand Party Celebration.'

•|•|•

As Luffy on the other hand, in the bathroom.

Thinking about Eustass, not Law.

"Will.. Jaggy visit tonight? I really wish to talk to him. If.. he didn't come, does that mean I broke his heart?"

After saying those words, it made Luffy lose more confident, of what will happen tonight, he was happy for the food and for the celebration, however, Eustass.

About him, is messing with his thoughts.

The grand celebration.

The true devil himself will come.

If, maybe "If" he hopes that his own family, his both "Father" will totally agree to this relationship.

Mostly, Law, now he thinks, that it was a mess up.

Eustass Kidd also received an invitation.

As well as his friends.

•|•|•

In the Human world.

Nami was holding a Demonic Invitation, she wasn't that surprised, as she stared at the card.

"Never would've that idiot.. well!.. So excited! I should prepare my dresses!!"

Meanwhile, in Mihawk's situation.

Getting dressed as well as Zoro, his sister, named Perona, wearing a "Princess" type of dress that their father just bought. Mihawk wearing a crimson tuxedo as a Demon himself, he's always been into fashion. As for Zoro on the other hand, he decided not to wear a necktie.

"I'm worried about Luffy."

"Why is that?" Mihawk asked,
"Holoholoholoholo!!~ I guess Luffy will always be a troublemaker!!~" she laughed hilariously, "Shut up!!" Zoro irked, as he finally gave an answer to Mihawk. "About his relationship, I don't mind, as long as Luffy is happy. However, his own Family can sometimes be very overwhelming. Since he's the only Human that they'd specially care about, especially when Luffy needed them the most." Zoro says, like he explains everything through it.

"That's normal."

Perona and Zoro look at their father, "To the point that's how his family works. It's better if we're not involved. Mostly to the Demon Lord, Shanks himself. It makes sense, as their so-called "Baby" is growing up and they need to accept his decision no matter how hard to accept the circumstances that are currently happening." Mihawk simply said, since he is also a father, of Zoro and Perona. He understands why a Family can be very protective, mostly to the very young and childish ones.

On Sanji's situation.

Sanji was wearing a black-tuxedo, with black gloves and crimson necktie. "I guess Marimo will also be there as well as everyone, however.. Luffy. I'm worried about him." He starts to smoke with his cigarette.

Yamato is also fixing herself, instead of dresses, she wore a tuxedo with black sunglasses, her chest is exposed with a golden necklace, as her horns finally shown. As a tomboy, she knew what she wanted to wear.

As ladies would scream for her, her tall figure, and handsome looking lady, can sometimes be very attractive.

Meanwhile, Ussop and Chopper.

"SUIT!! SUIT!! SUIT!!!"

For crying out loud, even Yassop is with them, "Oh! No!! I can't find my suit!! Ussop!!!" Chopper starts to cry and Ussop is already sulking, Yassop facepalm. "These kids.." He helplessly sighs.

As for Robin herself, she wore a very beautiful dark purple, off-shoulder dress, that only reached down her mid-thighs, with a furr around her. And purple glasses, as her hair is not tied, but freely itself.

Franky and Brook on the other hand, with Jinbei.

In the Underworld.

In Brook's castle, the Soul King himself.

{ "Soul King" Brook's Castle }

Franky, as a Demon Cyborg, he smirked, "I'M SO SUPPPPEERRR EXCITED!!!!~" drinking his cola, "Yohohoho~" Brook playing with his sword, sipping his tea. "Say, should we really be able to make it?" Jinbei asked politely with a smile, "Of course, Jinbei-San. It would be my pleasure for us to use my carriage." Brook says as he continues to sip his tea.

As a Soul King, he is a very powerful King himself.

"Now then, let's have a celebration party tonight and congratulate my dearly friend, Luffy-San. And as a gift to Law, myself, it will not be acceptable for Law-San's to break Luffy-San's heart, that would be unacceptable for me. As a "Dead" King myself, I will personally, give him the best "Death". And as for now, as my gift to him, I will present a perfect Hollow Performance of my Demon Dragons. Yohohoho~" Brook confidently says, as his skeleton fingers look at his watch, "My~ Franky-San, Jinbei-San, shall we go?" Brook says, very politely to his dear, friends.

"YEAH!!~ LET'S GO!!!!!"

Franky says excitedly, "Yosh!!" Jinbei laugh.

As for the others.

Named, "Boa Hancock", "Crocodile", "Don Quixote Doflamingo", "Mihawk", and "Cavendish" are all invited, by Corazon himself. And more.

"My~ My~ My Darling already has a "Lover"?? I'm so jealous~ yet so grateful. I wonder, if that moron will take care of my Darling very well."

The Empress of all Demons and her castle.

{ The Kuja Castle }

A serpent throne with a Queen itself, named "Boa Hancock" as ladies would bow to her.

She smirked, crossing her legs with a very beautiful Demon among all Demons.

Mythical: "Medusa"

Herself.

"Oh!~ Luffy!~ I can feel your love inside me!!~" Hugging herself as she smirks, "Law, I will not forgive you if you broke my Darling's precious heart! Everyone!! Prepare my carriage!! My Darling is waiting for me!" she commanded, "YES! YOUR HIGHNESS!!" all the servants start to prepare everything.

She grinned.

"Trafalgar Law, isn't it? It will be exciting."

As for the other one.

A man with all treasures sitting on the throne, receives an invitation.

"Mugiwara, having a relationship, with Trafalgar?"

He has a very deep connection with Luffy, since Luffy was just a little boy. A man with a golden-hook in his left hand, so called, "Crocodile". Himself.

Since Luffy was a little boy, he has a "Relationship" with him. A very "Kind" relationship for the little one.

"Ready about the carriage. I wonder how much that moron has grown.."

He deeply says, "Yes, your highness".

{ Crocodile's Castle }

Crocodile himself, got a picture with Luffy when Luffy was just a child.

"Your Highness, you still care for the little one?"

One of his servants chuckled. Looking at the picture, he just sighs.

~•~

~•~

"Shut up."

It was indeed a sweet and innocent, playful, mischievous child.

"I wonder how this insolent brat has grown up.."

"Oh, c'mon your Highness, are you excited to see him?"

"That's the shittiest thing I've ever heard. Since when? That brat is nothing but a trouble maker. But fine, I'll see him."

Crocodile took a cigarette and started smoking, for what he remembers, Luffy always protected Vivi, when their kids, as he always saw them play on the playground.

Not just him.

Don Quixote Doflamingo is just getting prepared as well as Cavendish.

And not just totally them.

The "Hero" named Garp also has the invitation, Dragon, Ace and Sabo the Demon Prince, as well as the Demon Lord himself, Shanks.

Going with "Dadan".

And as the others.

Bartolomeo, Bon Clay, Ivankov with Dragon of course, as well as Koala with Sabo. And so on.

As well as Coby, with Garp.

"Luffy-San.. has.." Coby stares at Garp, Garp laughs, "This is exciting!!!" He laughs hilariously as Coby sweats a lot, he can tell that he is somewhat excited and all.

As for the "Red" Hair situation when he received the invitation.

That's when his aura, deadly release just by seeing the invitation.

"Your.. Highness, do you need---"

Limejuice was cut off with a sweat.

"Yes, prepare the carriage."

He coldly commanded. He need to see Luffy himself.

•|•|•

As for Eustass Kidd and Killer.

"Are you going? Your Highness?"

In the dining room, at his castle, Eustass stare at the letter, he was eating. And finally give Killer a response.

"No, I'm not. It would be a pain in the ass if I were there. Lastly, I don't have any connections between them."

"Your Highness, you're still.."

"Still what?"

"No.. nothing."

Eustass decided not to go, for hearing the announcement, maybe congratulating them would be enough for him.

•|•|•

Back to Crocodile, who was having tea in  his garden. It was surprising how time flies fast like an instant, just looking at kid in the picture.

"Do you miss him?"

Crocodile irk, "No." with a quick and cold response.

"C'mon now."

Crocodile look at his friend, named "Bon Clay". 

Crocodile rolled his eyes.

Past is past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 347 12
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...
86.5K 2.6K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...
269K 13.4K 46
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœส, แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคแดฌ แดผโฟแต‰ แดพโฑแต‰แถœแต‰ หฃ แดนแตƒหกแต‰!แดฟแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แถ แตƒโฟแถ โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟโœง.* [๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž] [๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž] ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ...
38K 1.6K 13
[LOVE ALARM AU] COMPLETEDโ˜‘๏ธ Love alarm, an app that can automatically tell you when you're in a 10-meter radius of someone who loves you. Love is ki...