𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

Por partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ Más

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

12

6.8K 208 32
Por partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Brooklyn Jones~

I don't know why kamari was doing allat extra shit cause i really am pregnant and with his baby.

"Bitch you dumb" Taylor laughed at me as she burped Talia her 2 month old daughter who was so precious.

Swear I can't wait til i have mines and the nigga i want.

"Gurl its always fuck ha but neva him" i pointed out going to my back up account on instagram and stalked Sariyah and Kamari page since they blocked my main account.

"Brook you is a bad bitch and could have any nigga you wanted. Instead you stuck on his dusty ass, and thennnnn you pregnant by his ass" Taylor scuffed and i just rolled my eyes.

"Bitch you're literally getting clout off the shit so keep trolling and shit, build up ya content and get insta famous. The niggas and money gone roll in like that" she said snapping her finger.

I took in what she said, maybe i should milk this shit.
Getting to my bag was always top priority, but Kamari was also up there.

I wanted that nigga bad.

But Taylor right, im finna make his ass sweat, show him im way better then that lil ass girl he so wrapped up in.

Especially now since im having his baby, shit was just too sweet right and I couldn't wait to rub it in that bitch face.

"Aww look at my god baby" i gushed out looking at Talia in awe.

"Girl you want ha? Cause she been driving me crazy" Tay side out stressfully.

Sis looked tired.

Def hope my mommy journey is enjoyable.

It was always fuck dem kids til its backwards, but look at me now.....

"Come bitch we going out tonight with the big spenders and ballers" Taylor smirked clapping her hands when she laid the baby in her bassinet.

"Bitch you just had a baby, don't you got Davon. And remember im pregnant hoe" i lightly laughed out looking at her a lil crazy.

"Girl fuck him, i need some more then what he been putting out. Nigga still crying over Sariyah ass like I don't get the shit, i had his whole baby and all and he still stuck on her ass" taylor threw her hands up in disbelief.

Yea we gotta stomp this bitch cause no.

"Okay and? Bitch you like 3 weeks pregnant you gone be ight" she smirked waving me off and i sighed a little and looked down at my non-existing belly.

I mean one night at the club wouldn't hurt right?

"You know what" i started to say locking my phone and looked at her. "Fuck her and him like you told me, we finna get to this bag so our mini me's ain't gone want for nothing" i said smiling at the baby that slept while i slowly rubbed my flat stomach.

"Exactlyyy! Seee my best bitch right there"

I smirked "perioddddddddd" i stuck my tongue out.

When i say Kamari was in for a rude awakening, i bet that ass won't diss me again once he see this ultrasound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sariyah Moore~

"Girl yesssss and then the hoe had the nerve to try and spit in my mutha fuckin face!!" My client screeched out as I was gluing down her lace.

I shook my head, "hell nawl cause she would've been a dead bitch if that spit would've came in contact with my face" i told her frowning a bit cause bitches really be nasty as fuck.

Like outta all things you could do to me, you rather spit on me.

Trifling ass hoes.

"Thats what im sayinnnnnggg. She just don't know that it would've been her last day cause ion play that spitting shit" i nodded in agreement and continued gluing the lace down.

Doing hair was therapeutic for me.

It made me calm, and it made me feel good that i could make other people feel good.

"But yea girl his mama had me fucked up out last weekend" the girl said and i chuckled shaking my head.

"Well im glad you didn't go to jail sis"

"Girl me too cause i just knew i was about to catch a case" she spoke up while getting on her phone.

After another 20 minutes of making sure the lace was laid blend and her hair was styled, i was finally done and i had one client at 4.

"Ooou see this is why i love coming to you bitch cause you be slaying to the Gods" she smiled with excitement as she looked at her self in the mirror.

"Bitch im feeling like stella got her grove backkkk" she twerked in the mirror and busted out laughing.

"Perioddd, don't play with it" i said swiping my neck and started cleaning up my area.

For a while now i was thinking about working at my auntie hair salon cause paying the rent for this studio was lot and i was trynna save money up so that i could start decorating the building that my grandpa had bought me and my sister last year.
Like we still have to make sure everything is good and up to date with the shop, so i needed to stack up as much money as i could so that we can actually open up shop.

It was gonna be a hair salon and studio all in one.

Ole girl paid for her hair and left.

After I finished cleaning up i sat in the chair and talked on the phone with my sister, while I waited for my last client which was in 20 minutes.

"Ok Mara i gotta go my last client finna come any second now" i told her as i got up and started tidying up and getting ready to do hair.

"Okay tink be safe i love you"

"I love you too, byeee" i waved and hung up.

A knock come at the door, "its open" i softly yelled.
Bitch my heartbeat sped up cause the nigga that came through that door was a fine mutha fucker.

I guess he seen how i was looking cause he chuckled.

"Sariyah right?" He questioned smiling at me, "yea im Sariyah.. you must be Alonzo" i stated and he nodded.

"Good please have a seat so that i can get started on your hair" i said clearing my dry ass throat and turned around to change the song that was playing on the speaker.

"Yo I ain't never seen you around here before" he said as he got comfortable in the chair whole i draped him with the cover up.

I turned my lip up cause yea nigga ion be out like that.

"I mean I barely get out so i can see how you never seen me around here before" i started on doing his retwist for his dreads.

The dreadheads be ones that'll fuck ya life up for real.
Butttt maybe i want that... just a little.

He hummed in response as i continued to do his hair.

"How you find out about me?" I was genuinely curious cause I've done niggas hair before, but its always cause a female referred me to them.

"Oh my homeboy told me how you did his shit and and i was like damn gotta trynna shorty out cause yo work fire as hell" he stated, me secretly smile.

Yeaaaa i might make him my lil thang thang.

"Well im glad you actually gave me a chance, thank you" he chuckled a little.

"No problem ma, i like supporting folks especially when nobody else will" he expressed making me smile some more.

Damn bitch you is a smiling ass bitch over here for this man.

He had got a facetime call which he answered and a familiar lightskin guy showed up on the screen.

"Yooo, whats good?" Alonzo said getting ole dudes attention.

"What good bitch, you mu- ayeee is that my nigga Riyah" the dude yelled over the phone making my laugh some and shake my head cause why do niggas always have to be extra.

"Bitch stop allat screaming" Alonzo started, "but yea this ha" he said.

"Ahhh shit, my homie finna hook you up nigga, gone have that ass coming back for a retwist every day shiiiiidd" ole dude said and we all started laughing.

"Yo ass dumb, but igh foo ima hitchu up when im done here" Alonzo spoke up. "Igh bet foo, bye Riyahhhhhhh im coming next week for my retwist" he yelled being all goofy making me laugh and wave bye.

"Swear that nigga be on shit" Alonzo chuckled.

After a little over five minutes of silence he sparked a conversation with me, just basically trying to get to know no me and feel the vibe which i did the same.

He was a real chill ass dude, he gave me he didn't have to prove nothing to niggas and that he didn't give a fuck about what people had to say type of vibe.

"Nahh yo ass nasty as hell, hot chips and pickles?" He turned around with his face all scrunched up.

"Yo ass is wild for that shit bro" he said still with a scrunched up face.

I smacked my lips smiling, "boy you missing out i swea. You gotta try it for real" i told him as i finished up his hair.

"Igh bet lets have a picnic, you bring your food combo's and ill bring mines and we gone rate the shit" he stood up stretching some and looked at me waiting for a answer.

Picnic.. like a date?

"Uh- and no its not a date date i just wanna get to know you more and yo weird ass nasty ass food combo's" he cut me off and i playfully rolled my eyes.

"Well then sure, when are we going on this picnic of yours?" I smiled a little while he helped me clean up.

"Lets make it Saturday"

"Uh uhnn get somebody else to it, my birthday that day" i told him laughing as i disinfected my work area and wiped everything down.

"Oh shit happy early birthday love" he smirked throwing away the trash he had in his hand. "Ass finna turn up huh" he asked and i nodded smiling cause you just don't know.

Not Brook ass really prego😂 anyways thanks for reading!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

223K 5.8K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.
350K 17.1K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet
630K 21.2K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
200K 8.4K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸