๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด (๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ![๐˜ด๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Soulmate au! Yandere (slight) blue lock x male reader. Slow updates -----_------------ It wasn't enough.. ... More

Prologue.
๐Ÿ™: Aโƒฅmโƒฅbโƒฅiโƒฅtโƒฅiโƒฅoโƒฅnโƒฅ
๐Ÿš: Lโƒซiโƒซeโƒซ
๐Ÿ›: Dโƒซiโƒซeโƒซ
๐Ÿ: Lโƒฅeโƒฅaโƒฅvโƒฅeโƒฅ
๐Ÿž: Uโƒฅnโƒฅeโƒฅxโƒฅpโƒฅeโƒฅcโƒฅtโƒฅeโƒฅdโƒฅ
๐ŸŸ: Tโƒฅeโƒฅaโƒฅmโƒฅ
๐Ÿ : Wโƒฆrโƒฆoโƒฆnโƒฆgโƒฆ
๐Ÿก: Bโƒฅaโƒฅrโƒฅeโƒฅlโƒฅyโƒฅ

๐Ÿœ: Hโƒฅoโƒฅpโƒฅeโƒฅ

3.5K 205 83
By elvestoneanzelote1

....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩.. 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳... 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯.. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

(Y/n age: 14.)

The shorter boy huffed as he was on ground as he was tired from practicing alone until he heard a footsteps approaches him.

His eyes glance up to see the e/c eyes that shines with amazement.

"Hey.. Are you alright?" Asked a voice as the boy on ground look up to the taller boy.

His eyes held concerned as his hands were outstretched for him to take.

The boy stared at him as he hesistantly take the outstretched hand as the shorter boys eyes widen a bit and stare at the taller boy in amazement.

The taller boy pull him up from the ground.

"That was.. pretty cool dribbling!" Said the taller boy smiling at the shorter boy whose eyes widen a bit.

"you think it's cool?"

"Of course! You have skill!" He said while smiling.

"..." The shorter boy smile back as the taller boy outstretch his hand to him.

"I'm, Aida Y/n! Want to be friends?" He asked with closed eyed smile as the shorter boy eyes widen yet, smile brightly.

"Sure!"

As the shorter boy shook the taller boy hands who grinned more wider.

"You gotta teach me how to do dribble like you!"

"Alright! But you gotta teach me how you spin that ball to your liking!"

"...its impossible"

"Mo~!" The shorter boy pout making the taller boy smile up again.

"But I will teach you as much as I can, till you teach me back, alright?"

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

He grinned at y/n as y/n smile a bit as they were about to part ways for today until, y/n eyes widen in realisation.

"Wait..What's your name?"

"Me?" The boy tilted his head a bit yet smiled again to the taller boy.

"Bachira Meguru"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Things were good as Y/n eventually found out the shorter boy, Meguru being his classmate as they probably became good friends.

They laughed and practice along with each other though the others thinks otherwise.

"Ne... Y/n!" Called out Meguru as you glance up at the boy who was facing you.

"Yeah?"

"Is it true you had a soulmate?" He asked as your eyes dull a bit yet you smile again.

"Take a guess"

"Hmm.. Yes!"

You sighed and nod as he seems more curious and didn't get the hint of you not wanting to speak about it.

"Ne! Why can't I see the red string then?"

"Because... My soulmate broke the bond.."

"..." He became silent as if he was questioning to himself to understand as you sighed.

"It doe-"

"Then,/why not bond with me?"

"Huh?"

You stared at him in questioning as he grinned ear to ear.

"I heard from my mother that.. If your soulmate broke the bond you.. Can bond with another!"

"...I am aware.. "

"So, why don't you?"

As you sighed and shook your head.

"I don't want to"

"Why not?"

The air around the room become tense as you stared back at Meguru who seems way serious then you about soulmate string.

"Ah! It must because you still didn't reach 18 age! Silly me!" Said Meguru as you raised an eyebrow.

"How do you know about.."

"About the age of rebonding? Well... My grandma had a soulmate string too! But now she is gone"

"...."

".. She told it.. to me!"

"Oh.. "

You sighed out as Meguru grinned up at you saying about the string occurred once in a generation making you sighed.

"By.. The way Meguru"

"Hmm?" The boy stopped his rambles as you stared back at him.

"What does twin pink string indicates?"

Meguru eyes widen a bit.

"You.. Got that?"

"Yeah.."

"And.. you said twin... You have two pink strings?"

"Yeah?" You said confused of.. why he seems so shocked and silent.

"Have... You met a pink string with yours?"

"Yes?"

"..."

He leaned forward to your desk making you leaned back with raised eyebrows.

"Why do you seem so-"

"Y/n! You have two pink strings.. tied!"

"Yes??"

"...!!"

You almost called back from the chair if Meguru didn't clench on your seat as he stood up staring at you.

It was awkward as you both were in class.

And its break fortunately no ones at the classroom.

"Pink string mean-"

*riing* the bell echoed the whole school alarming you both.

As Meguru back away sighing and stared at you.

"No.. matter.. What..! Don't fall in love with either of the pink strings!"

"..why?"

"Because! You should choose me!"

As everything went quiet as you just stared at Meguru who went back to normal smiling and sat properly face the blackboard.

The students came in with rushing noises as you sat there shocked and more likely unease.

'What the hell is going on..!'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pink strings are rare case.. Of soulmate strings..

They are not your soulmate.

The red string is the soulmate string.

But the twins pink string have a different meaning.

They are not your soulmate... If you aren't clever enough you will misplaced your thoughts..

They.. are more likely.. the one..

.
.
.
.

Who..

.
.

Can, take away... The promise within the red strings..

.
.
.

Soulmate pairs get weary of the pink strings often..

.
.
.

As the pink string are the one who can take their significant half.. Place.

.
.
.

If, not careful..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- that's all.. Good day/night to you...

Also.. Who do you think the other pink string is?

And.. I am not sure.. Whether to make Sae or Rin to be soulmate of y/n..

Also, sorry if I didn't defined Meguru and Y/n friendship much... Since it kinda rushed.. But further in chapter I will try to make bonding..

And whom do you want to meet next? Or shall I just go direct skip to blue lock?...

Hmmm... Anyway thanks for the hearts and votes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.5K 55
Whereas~ A girl with two personalities gets invited to be part of this 'Blue Lock' project. Will she reign as the sole best striker or will she carv...
111K 5.6K 57
โ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—ข๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—–๐—–๐—˜๐—ฅ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐——๐—ข๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡.. ...
133K 4.4K 19
rin x reader / pxg x reader ?? bllk chat fic 6/9/23 - 6/23/23 lovesick - alice phoebe lou
4.7K 326 7
โœŽ...*เณƒหš ๐ŸŒบ โ” โ€ขโ—ฆเฎ‡โ€ขโ—ฆ โ๊œฑแด แด…แด สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด ษช แด€แด?โž โสแด‡แด€สœ, ส™แดœแด› ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด„แด€ส€แด‡.โž โษช'แด แด€ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€แด‡ส€, ๊œฑแด›แด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€, สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡.โž โแดกสœแด€แด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แด„แดแดœษดแด›?โž โแดขแด‡ส€แด...โž โแด›สœแด‡...