I can't be Bothered can I?

By YSingc

Between then and now, Izuku already went through some shit huh? Yeah, going through a rigorous training, surv... More

Chapter 1 - The Day After
Chapter 2 - Is this God's Blessing or a Devil's Curse?
Chapter 3 - A Large Revelation
Chapter 4 - UA's Past
Chapter 5 - Another One!?!
Chapter 6 - Curiosity
Chapter 7 - Confrontation
Chapter 9 - A Prey in Winter (2)
Chapter 10 - How Do I Feel about You?
Chapter 11 - Still Some Room to Improve
Chapter 12 - The Plan Moving Forward

Chapter 8 - A Prey in Winter

1.1K 42 36
By YSingc

(I'm sorry this took so long to make everyone. I was procrastinating on the work even though I had time to write. And the thing is, there were probably moments where I subconsciously thought I should just drop the story but it was stuck in the back of my mind like a sore thumb. It's pretty hard cause I was getting stressed out on not writing the chapter and only came to realize it when I read something. So if some of you were waiting a long time for this chapter to drop, I hope this was worth your wait.)

The group can be seen outside as they were walking across the school grounds. Leero was still huddled up in Botan's arms as she was carrying him with her attention divided. Izuku was walking with a firm expression on his face but once in a while broke a cold sweat before returning to normal.

Yagoo looks at Botan and Izuku as he can't feel any tension at all. She looked determined earlier when she declared a duel against Izuku which caused Yagoo to be worried. But now he just doesn't feel like Botan has some kind of hate against Izuku at all for having a kid with her. He could only look at his friend in confusion.

Toshinori was feeling nervous as for someone like him, he have never expected a declare of a duel from Botan to Izuku of all people. Not only that a certain alias for a specific area of UA is what even worries him.

Toshinori : 'Ground Alpha..... that's a name I haven't heard from UA in a long time now'

Nezu on the other hand was smiling himself as he was walking with both his hands behind his back. He was feeling a bit funny inside that it made him want to laugh at the current predicament.

Nezu : 'To think the first thing she do when she meets Izuku, is to have a duel against him in Ground Alpha.... hehe looks like my student did take some lessons from me.'

The walk by that point was short lived as they stopped in the middle of the pavement as Nezu held his hand up signaling them to stop.

Nezu : We're here.

Yagoo is only looking at Nezu as he felt like he shouldn't really question what they're doing. Knowing him, this is a place where Nezu probably kept "Ground Alpha" at.

Nezu then pulled down his sleeve a bit as a little bar code was written on his arm as he hovered it over the ground in front of him.

System : Scanning........... Accepted! Welcome back Nezu.

Nezu smirked to himself as the ground slowly started to lift itself. The slab then came into view as it slowly made itself stand upright. A door raised itself off the ground.

In the door a pathway was shown going straight down to what appears to be the basement off UA. Or rather a hidden path that was left unopened in a long time though the condition still seem dust clean for some reason.

The group then descended below the surface. Apart from Nezu and Botan, the group looks around the room as for something that piques their curiosity. But the thing that stands out from it is UA's design but it looked a bit more medieval.

Botan paid no attention to them at all as she continued to walk, following behind Nezu.

They soon reached what appears to be an elevator as the door opens allowing the group to enter. Nezu pressed a button as the elevator starts to descend.

The group were stuck in the compact space with Yagoo, Nezu and Toshinori at the front with Botan, Leero and Izuku at the back. Leero poked Izuku in the arm causing him to look at his son. Leero then did a sign as he makes his hand have a gap between them but he was twisting something between his fingers. Izuku caught up to his sign as he dug into his pockets before bringing out a piece of candy before giving it to Leero.

Leero happily twisted the candy as he placed the candy in his mouth as he savors it. Botan then proceeded to pat her child on the head as he purrs from the affection.

Leero : Thanks mom and dad *purrs*

Izuku : No problem Leero *smiles*

Botan : You always bring candy?

Izuku : Only for Leero, I know he's still a kid so I had to get some candies 'Except now I have to clean the dorms for 2 months now from me asking Aizawa if I could go out to buy some candies'

Botan : Quite a father you are

Izuku : I-it's only natural to take care of a child ok

Izuku was rubbing his head in embarrassment as a red dust covered his face. Leero could see that as he smiles as well before he gripped on Izuku's sleeves before pulling him closer to him and Botan.

A big gasp escaped from Izuku's mouth as he looked at Leero who was not looking at him as he continue to mind his own business with his candy. Botan on the other hand was surprised by Izuku's abrupt movement as she just stood still not moving at all.

This on its own made it awkward for both of them as Izuku could feel himself suddenly losing oxygen as time goes on due to his close contact with a girl. He was never this close to a girl and it's just making him hyper ventilate like someone with asthma.

The door produced a ding sound then opens catching their attention to their arrival much to Izuku's delight. The group then reached towards an open doorway as they each walk through the door entering a small room.

Izuku and Botan walked forward with Leero quoting his curiosity as they reached the window. Izuku placed his hands on the the glass as he peeked towards the floor as his eyes widened. The blush that was present soon dissipated as his eyes shine more looking at the room below him.

Izuku : Holy..... this is Ground Alpha?

Botan looked at the cylindrical dome at the room before she turned to Izuku.

Botan : It is, this whole room was designed for the compatibility of withstanding the amount of energy created by the cells used to power up the simulation. The particles in particular are used to produce a simulation of an area or plane to making the most authentic way for training young heroes on their adaptability to their surroundings.

Botan : In other words, it will create a simulation of the real thing with everything in it feeling as real as it can be but it can somehow expand itself to make the place bigger than it looks

Confused but curious, Izuku crossed his arms as he looked at Botan before he turned around to Nezu.

Nezu understood his sign as he walks up to the window as he pressed his paw against it.

Nezu : I'll make it easier to understand to you all. Ground Alpha, an area made from one of our best workers is designed as a break through to hastening the growth of heroes and breaking their limits. It's known that some heroes hit a barrier as they grow and couldn't get any stronger. The simulation is a perfect place for those who hit their limits to train and go beyond the natural boundaries of their quirks. But the project was deemed unsafe to the students that it had to be sealed off from the school.

Izuku placed his hand under his chin as he looked at the possibilities that this machine could've had in the heroes. He can see many heroes having their work cut out due to their improved quirks but then it begs the question. Why was it deemed unsafe?

Izuku : Is there any reason for that Principal Nezu?

Nezu turned around a bit looking toward the others as everyone's got stunned a bit.

Nezu faced down as a bit of sad smile was apparent on his face as he continued to talk.

Nezu : Well it's a bit of a long tale to tell if I recall.

The others didn't talk at all as they looked towards Nezu as his eyes was looking down, wavering under his emotions. He looked back as he put his arms behind his back while turning towards the room as he placed his paw on the glass.

His legs then slowly crumpled itself as he placed his forehead against the window.

Nezu : I-I-it ....was a tragedy....

The atmosphere suddenly grew heavy as everyone including Leero has a solemn face looking towards Nezu.

Nezu's face even crumpled under his emotions as his teeth was showing gritting against each other trying to hold himself over as his legs collapsed against the window as a few sniffs were heard. His voice stuttering as he continues his tale.

Nezu : I-it was something..... I wished that hasn't happened, the way they butchered them... t-the way the insides w-w-were pulled out...it's guts crumbling all over the floor, ever bit and piece of it mashed. Not only that, it was all clear to me in front... of my eyes.

He paused in his words as tears start to fall from his face. Toshinori went up to him as he lightly pat him in the shoulder.

Nezu : cavities..... that's what I see was happening, it's like the cavities of it were all being pulled out....

Izuku knew he shouldn't be doing this but he went and kneeled beside Nezu crying as he sat formally while looking at Nezu.

Izuku : Who was it that you saw got killed?

Nezu's mouse quivered but he replied.

Nezu : It wasn't killed.... It was massacred.....

He collapses himself as his face wasn't visible as he hid it.

Nezu : My..... My damn sacred cheese.

....

....

Nezu then started to burst laughing uncontrollably as he collapsed and smacked the floor with his paw as tears of laughter started pouring out.

Nezu : Hahaha.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Izuku was kneeled down there looking at Nezu stunned before he just stood up and went to a random corner of the room as he leaned his head against it. He then sat there faced towards the corner as a depressed aura came over him as a groan as it slowly rises in pitch came out.

Toshinori had a sweat drop over his head as he just somewhat should've predicted the antics of Nezu making the situation sound like a joke. Yagoo can be seen shaking his head a bit.

Nezu was still laughing uncontrollably but as he looked up from his laugh, he then froze. Looking up, a bead of sweat formed on his head as he saw Botan's face giving the impression of "you little shit" to Nezu. Nezu nervously chuckled but looking down, his laugh died down. In Botan's arms, Leero stared at Nezu with a dead look in his eyes as he then tugged on his mother's shirt.

She understood the message as she placed Leero down standing tall against Nezu.

Nezu : H-hehe Botan, Leero I understand I made a very bad joke but I-I-I'm sure you could forgive me r-r-right?

Leero was still looking at Nezu in the eye but then his voice came out with a bit of venom in it.

Leero : You scared Leero, you tricked grandpa, you bamboozled uncle, you worried Mom, you gave dad ptsd. It's time to repay the favor little rat.

Nezu : H-hehe h-hehe w-well I guess I should go.....AHHHHHH

Nezu then got on all four as he then dashed out of the room like a little rat. Leero got into a running position before he instantly dashed off leaving the other 4 in the room.

Yagoo pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighs shaking his head more. Botan crossed her arms as she stares at Leero chasing Nezu as a little curl on edge of her mouth cause her to slightly chuckle.

Botan : Hehe he deserved that.

She then turned her attention to Izuku, who was still whimpering, in the corner as if he was expecting the situation to be heavy but he got played with his emotions in the end as it got to him. Botan sighs before she went up behind him and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around looking at Botan, slowly widening his eyes as she was smiling with a bit of a smug look on her face as she was posing confidently in front of him.

Botan : Stop looking gloomy young blood, we didn't even duel yet. You still need to prove something to me?

Izuku just sat there stunned a bit but he looked down as he chuckled a bit and got up.

Izuku : Haha, sorry I just got too emotional about me being fooled.

Botan : It's Nezu, he's a rat god for a reason.

Izuku : *chuckles* True that.

Botan then gestured Izuku to follow her as she went towards the metal door that opens in response to the two stepping through.

Izuku followed through as they descended the stairs reaching the floor. Toshinori was still at the window as he was in front of a control panel as he looks a bit uncertain. Yagoo can be said the same as his face express worry over this whole situation now.

As Izuku and Botan reached the middle of the room, Botan looked around as she was observing everything in the room. She sighed a bit as she made a comment.

Botan : Still the same as when I left it.

Izuku on the other hand looked around as he was still amazed by the interior designs of the room as he looked towards Toshinori at the window who have a sweat drop on his head. Yagoo can be seen rubbing his chin as he was looking at the controls on the panel.

Izuku then turned his attention back to Botan only to see her disappear from her spot. He looked around a bit before he spotted her at 2 different briefcases placed on a table.

Izuku came up towards the suitcase as he stared at it before he pressed a button opening the case. The case opened gently as cold steam emitted from it opening. Botan already did the same as she opened it herself as she dug into the case before pulling out a small cube that has lines drawn around it as it goes across the whole thing. It emitted a blue glow along with the middle of it being a circle glowing brightly.

Botan can be seen inspecting it as she commented on it.

Botan : No damages, or modification, perfect condition, still adaptable for my size. *smile* Hehe the memories of me using this back in the day are flooding in.

Izuku then took a look at his case as his eyes widened as he dug his hands into the case. As he did he pulled out what appears to be new gloves. But his eyes wandered to the little red platting on top of the glove.

Botan looks over to Izuku curious as she sees him eyeing on the gloves at hand.

Izuku : There's no way...

He whispered that to himself as he then put on the gloves as they fit perfectly like smooth fabric. The fabric bears no special appearances of what kind as they looked ordinary to the eyes of others.

But to Izuku they're something he's familiar with. He curls his up as he then jerked his hand forward for a punch.

A sound and a blue glow emitted from the red platting.

The same material manifested itself from beneath the gloves as it slowly wrapped itself along the arm of Izuku.

Botan watches it all play out as her eyes widened in surprise as Izuku himself was smiling to himself as he looks at the material that was covering his arms.

Izuku : *smirk* You're such a damn wonder worker Melissa.

The gloves now covered up to the shoulders of Izuku as most of it was the same platting that was on the gloves. Some steam emitted from it as it blew to the surroundings.

Izuku can feel himself being more excited inside as he remembers these plates.

Botan looked back at the gauntlets before looking at Izuku as she was now curious on what the material is and the structure.

Botan : Impressive, I can't believe the support course are getting more advanced with their work.

Izuku : Well that's not entirely true but yeah they are.

Izuku was waving around the gloves as he then went back to his suitcase to find a note.

Note : "Hey Izuku-san, If you're reading this, then you received my gift that I sent you. I know you're probably having some problems in your life and you may not always be free. I still remember the day you helped saved my dad with uncle from Wolfram. I even remember you broke the mid-gauntlets that I made for you. You laughed it off as nothing as they broke in your duo with uncle All Might. But may have I remind you that it was made specifically to hold Uncle's power at 100% and you breaking it is demoralizing to me?-"

Izuku winced a bit as he was scratching his head as a bead of sweat followed.

Note : "-But I paid not much attention to it, because that made me want to improve upon my failed work. Just like you, I always had an ideology of uncle and wished I could do more for him due to his weakened state. But what made me blind is the fact that most of my work was revolving helping uncle. I can really be blind can I? You helped made me realize that Izuku-San."

His eyes widened a bit as a smile appeared on his face as he felt proud of Melissa inside.

"So not only do I want to be someone who could make the one of the best of support items for everyone. I also want to help you. You did a lot for me at I-island that I want to repay for the kindness you gave me by improving upon the mid-gauntlets. And from what I can gauge of your power, your strength can exceed uncle if you were really using your quirk to the limit. So I had to design a new blueprint that goes with the new gloves you made for your costume. The whole thing was a bit of a challenging process and only was I able to try and guess how strong you can be. In the end, I had to get some help from someone in UA. Tell her I said thanks for helping

Melissa"

Izuku's smile grew a bit wider as he looks at the notes.

Izuku : *sigh* Melissa, you couldn't just sit back down and be idle. Well that would be ironic since it's coming from me.

Botan stood there watching Izuku as she looked at him smiling at the paper as she turned her attention away from the smile. It really almost urged her to do the same.

Botan : Is this person someone you knew?

Izuku : ... Yeah I had a little event that happened back at I-Island. Missed the chance to even dance and show my moves.

Botan chuckled.

Izuku : Her name is Melissa Shield, the daughter of David Shield, she is a bright mind full of ideas for inventions, support gears, even quirks. She was adopted by David at a young age, due to him not being able to have a daughter but even then, it didn't stop him from adopting Melissa as we both met at the island during a villain attack.

Botan : 'Melissa Shield huh?' I did hear about her sometimes when I gone to travel to the United States. So how was she to you?

Izuku : Hm?

He looks at Botan as she seems to be curious about his answer as he nervously chuckled as he rubbed his head.

Izuku : Well you could say, she's like me?

Botan : You mean someone who would get into someone else's pants and have a child with them like you?

Izuku stood frozen in place as his face gone into one plain expression as a deep shade of red enveloped his face as he tries to cover it.

Izuku : N-n-n-no I just uhh I-I-I mean that- I just I-I-I can, y-you know.....

Izuku.exe has stopped responding

Botan on the other hand looked away as she started giggling a bit like a little kid.

Toshinori : Oof she got him

Yagoo : She is just playing with him, just like her friends, she picks up ways to leave people speechless.

Toshinori : And I think young Midoriya might be too baffled to even speak further.

Yagoo : Similar to what Okayu once said, to avoid any more misunderstandings just avoid talking.

Toshinori chuckled but as he looked down to see the 2 that are occupied his head raised a question from the back of his mind.

Toshinori : Mr Yagoo, if I have to ask... Do you think that Midoriya and Shishiro have any relation to each other? As far as Midoriya knows, he doesn't remember one bit about her. I know I'm not one to know about someone else's past but did Shishiro tell you anything about it?

Yagoo puts his hand in his chin as he looks at both Botan who can be seen chuckling as she continued to go through her briefcase as she grab some plasma grenades out before placing them on the side.

Yagoo : Well Toshinori, the thing is.... She never told me anything about it.

Botan looked back at Izuku who is still stunned as his mouth was still open as steam was still seen emitting from the top of his head. She walked over and slapped him hard in the back as it caused his body to hunch itself as his brain finally refreshed for him to move again.

Yagoo : Botan is like a close friend of mine, I know her well personally enough of course.

Yagoo : *close his eyes* But that's where the problem draws the line, she never told me anything related to Midoriya. She never even mentioned him once, not even once whenever we talked.

Toshinori's eyes wandered after hearing that as he grabbed his chin as he tries to think about this.

Toshinori : Then only from that, only a few statements can be drawn. But I still don't know what to believe.

Yagoo patted him on the shoulder as the latter looks at him.

Yagoo : That's ok, it's not our business to dwell in their history. Or perhaps, their future.

Izuku and Botan in the other hand grabbed what appeared to be their hero suits as they went to the changing room nearby.

Toshinori and Yagoo only watched as they left for the changing room as Toshinori now scratches his head.

Toshinori : Now then, how do we operate this?

Yagoo grew a bead of sweat on his face.

Yagoo : Even when my talents seem to understand technology, I can never seem to do the same, and this is even advanced from I usually see 'If you can even count Kaela's tech as even "advanced"'

As the two of them were staring at the control panel, the door for the control room opened causing them to turn around. At the door, Nezu seems to be out of breath as he was clutching onto his suit as he looked like he ran a marathon. At his side, we can see Leero pouting a bit as he has a lollipop in his mouth.

Toshinori and Yagoo looked at each other before looking back at the tired rat.

Yagoo : So what happened?

Nezu : *panting* All I can say is....... Midoriya's and Shishiro's.... kid .....is persistent.

The other 2 didn't say much as they had a bead of sweat roll down the side of their face before turning their attention back to the couple.

Grabbing onto his new respirator, the metal even felt newer and tougher than the old one he had. Although he doesn't really like the design, Melissa's new mid-gauntlets are great don't get him wrong, but the new suit he's having feels somewhat lacking in his opinion. They feel more elastic, more stretchy and even tougher to some degree though so thats a plus.

If he have to say, its an upgrade indeed from his previous hero costume. The material from his old costume and the one now just differ so much to the point that he could do more things with it, but he has to take it to get redesigned back to its old one. He guesses that Melissa wasn't the only one who was improving on his gear, he felt like he now has to write another letter of acknowledgement...... and complaint to Mei if he wants to hear the end of it.

Well he does like the costume but he prefers something intricate as the old one. Its almost like wearing the 5th different kind of uniform a convenience store forced you to wear but you prefer the previous version more.

The shutter door opened itself as he stepped out of the room still getting a feel of his costume. He was cracking his shoulders as his body did a few stretches as he hops a bit to get his leg in a bit of shape.

Going to the control room Nezu was standing on a stool as he was looking over the controls on the panel as he looked down from the window.

Nezu : Looks like Midoriya is ready.

Leero was smiling at the window as his hands were both placed on the glass. He twirls the lollipop in his mouth as he looks at his dad being ready as a question was then brought to his mind.

Leero : 'Hmm I wonder where big brother Ken is? Whenever dad is having a duel, he would want to watch..... hmmm'

Back to Izuku, as he finished his stretching the shutter door next to him suddenly opens. He looks over as he sees his opponent step out of the room. She was stretching as she left the room as the lion tail behind her was moving vibrantly at her actions.

Izuku breathing in the air deeply as he looks at Botan in the eye, avoiding unnecessary staring for his safety.

Izuku : I suppose you're ready now?

She swiped her hand up as the cube she was holding earlier was thrown up. Then the cube glowed blue as excessive steam emitted from it as bits and pieces of the cube started to fold.

The pieces retract itself, reforming and stretching across the air. The mini cubes pushing into itself as the shape of the object grew more longer and wider. The front part of the object twisting at quick speed before the full shape takes its shape.

It has taken its form into an assault rifle.

Botan : Yeah

Izuku blinked repeatedly as he just felt like he saw some kind of hoodini type of shit. He rubs his eyes a bit as he looks at Botan and her assault rifle.

Izuku : ..... The cube you were holding can fucking change its shape into an assault rifle!??!

Botan : *smirk* Nah, it can change into a range of multiples weapons

Izuku's eyes widened even more. He felt envy on the fact Botan had something that can change to fit her playstyle in different situations. He really wished the quirk he has came with some extra abilities.

Botan : Also *grows a tick mark* Keep your mouth shut when swearing. You almost literally gave our son new words to use. I don't even want to see future results of that alright?

Izuku shrink himself back as he stared down at the ground as he bowed down and apologizes.

Izuku : I'm sorry for what words I have committed.

She then changed the shape to a revolver as she spun it around while she saw a small target on the wall as she aimed at the wall before firing. The bullet shot perfectly onto the can as it flipped itself from the impact of the bullet.

Izuku gulped in amazment upon seeing the accuracy of the shot, he may be agile in the regard that he can possibly dodge bullets, but if what he heard from Botan was true, her weapon may have high fire rate or could be a quick fire gun or maybe something else. Izuku is not a stranger to guns due to how many see it as weak but in truth, against villains who don't have a protective defense against them, any gun can kill them once its under the right conditions. And it goes to show that he was no exception even if he has super strength.

After the test run, Botan stepped up towards the center of the platform as Izuku followed behind her. As they both stood on the platform, it shined and scanned both of them as the data then got uploaded to the main control room.

Nezu looks at the information as he looks at the two standing on the platform as he turns on his mic and speakers.

Nezu : You two will be entering the simulation, if you have any doubts now..... ask them after the simulation.

The 2 on the platform looked at Nezu with a dead pan expression as he whistles while looking away.

Botan : I swear, he somehow either gets more annoying or dodgy after every second.

Izuku : I couldn't agree more

The platform below them shined even brighter as the both of them look down to see the blue glow as the both of them look at each other one last time. A pillar of light emitted covering the both of them as they were soon getting transported.

————————————

Giggling to herself she ducked behind the kitchen counter as she covered her mouth. Ferun peeked around as she heard the door to her mother's bedroom creaking as she hides her head. She didn't want to be too visible. Her bright coloured pupils shined ever so brightly showing her cute face.

Behind the door, we can see Fauna looking around as she stepped into the living rooom.

Fauna : Hmm... come on sweetie show me where you are..

No words was even spoken after that as Fauna giggles to herself.

As Fauna stares at the camera, small plants grew around her as her color seems to brighten itself before a pure green background with lush and trees as its design appear behind her.

Name : Ceres Fauna

Age : 22 (Physically)

Height : 5 feet 5 inches

Quirk : Nature's Calling (Stated by the files)

Information : A soft spoken person who treats everyone with a unique kind of attitude that has many of her friends call her mom. She is not bothered by it but sometimes like it if her friends stop calling her that outside of streaming. At an early age, when her quirk manifested, it was said that it taken upon an ancient being from the past, such as that being a Kirin. It can also explain the fact, that her bloodline bears some resemblance to the Kirin. Her attitude may always seem so kind, but she too has a mischievous side adopted from her friends as well. Be afraid of when she's serious though, an angry mother is something to avoid.

Quirk Information : Nature's Calling can be a support and yet an offense type of quirk that edges around her ability to control Nature itself. The main power in nature is every animal can be under your command. The user can also cause a rapid acceleration in growth of plants of any type but even control them to suit the user's needs. They can even mix together some plants to make something that doesn't exist yet. The most main weapon of the user is its ability to control vines coming from the exotic swamp region. They can bend, twist and reshape themselves. They are even seen to be as powerful as a strong rope that can tie up a villain that is extremely strong.

Quirk Drawback : Despite the powers of nature in her side, the user can't modify their own body to make it better than human standards. This is seen to be cause the quirk is having a some sort of defensive mechanism against the user to not reshape their body. If the user were to over extend how much they rapidly use their abilities, their exhaustion will catch up. The user can control their power, but the problem is also the type of emotional state they're in. If for example the user were to be having a bad day, their abilities may become twisted in power making it stronger than the user normally would be but the trade off would be their aggression level rising.

Fauna was walking around the living room as she was trying to look for Ferun. Ferun scooted a bit to the edge to peek on Fauna before turning back and giggling again.

Fauna : Are you... under this couch?

She peeked under the couch in the living room before she has one hand on her cheek.

Fauna : Oh my, where can my daughter be?

She placed a finger on her lips as she smiled to herself.

Fauna : Are you hiding in my streamer room?

She then went to open the door, before the door closes itself having Ferun start laughing loudly to herself as she was having some fun with this. She didn't peek out as to not risk giving away her position.

Ferun : 'Hihi~ I can outsmart mom here'

She waited a bit before she felt something poking her right arm. She looked over to see a vine poking her arm causing her to tilt her head but as she was wondering what it is, her eyes widened.

Fauna : *Whisper* Found you~

Vines erupted below Ferun as they grabbed her as they started to tickle Ferun as she starts bursting out in laughter.

Ferun : HAHAHAHAHAHAH P-please HAHAHAHAH I-I HAHAHAHA lost HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fauna smiled inside as she stopped the vines from tickling her daughter as they brought her close to Fauna. She grabbed her daughter as she hugged her comfortingly with Ferun embracing her mom as well. The both of them were like that for a while before Fauna went to the couch as she switched on the TV.

Vines protruded out of Ferun's back as it went to the kitchen table as it grabs the Kirin plush as it brought it back to Ferun as she embraces it while smiling, the vine then broke into small spores that soon vanished. Fauna wants questions the nature of her quirk but decides to hold it off for now.

The channel is currently on National Geographic Wild. As far as the two are watching, it's just animals, their habitats, adaptations, features, what's make them different in their species and more.

Ferun kept the plush close to her as she was hugging it tight. Fauna behind her was watching the show but while doing so, she's tying her daughter's hair into buns. The 2 were already like family to each other no matter how you look at it.

During this as the show kept going on, Ferun's attention was no longer on the television. She was looking down as her eyes are half open.

Ferun : .....

The television then soon hit a commercial break as Fauna noticed that.

Fauna : I suppose that's enough TV today sweetie.

She turned off the TV as she got Ferun off her lap as she got off the couch and stretched a bit.

Fauna : Is there something you want to do sweetie?

Ferun : ......

Fauna : sweetie?

Ferun : ......

Fauna sees her daughter being very silent as she sat down beside her as her arm was on her shoulder.

Fauna : Is there something wrong my little Kirin?

Ferun still stayed silent as Fauna waited. One would rush their child to answer them, but Fauna wants to take it slow and just waited for her daugher's response. Sure enough after some time Ferun's train of thought was broken as she then looked at her mom.

Ferun : o-oh mom, I'm sorry. I got distracted did I?

Fauna smiled as she rubbed on her daughter's shoulder.

Fauna : It's ok you were just in your mind, I know you have something that you might be concerned about. So is there something?

Ferun can only look away as she placed her hands beneath her legs as she thought about what to say. Her mouth quivering as she wanted to say something but she stopped herself as no words came out of her open mouth.

Fauna seeing her daughter not budging sighs to herself as she rubbed her daughter's back as her body eases up a bit from the contact. Ferun's face can even be seen to look less troubled as she seems a bit better.

Fauna : I'm sorry if I possibly stressed you out sweetie. I won't force you, but you know you can't keep this information from me forever. So please, as your mom, don't hide too much of what you're thinking. It's not healthy for someone of your age.

Ferun again looked away but she then turned back to Fauna with a smile.

Ferun : ...Ok mom, I won't.... I just miss something.

Fauna : Was it something important?

Ferun : It..... is important to me..... and to them.

Fauna : I see, do you wish to meet them again?

Ferun : I do Mom

Fauna : 'Is it possible though? She came from the future the people she could meet could possibly not be here....'

Fauna thought about it for a long while as she tries to think of a way to cheer up Ferun. She knows her daughter I wants to meet presumably her friends but she doesn't know how she can do it. Even if she requests for help between Amelia and Kronii, it won't do much due to their limited interference with the future.

The two sat there for a while as Fauna was thinking about something to do now. She can't seem to think of anything at all as she rubbed her head and sighed.

Her daughter just played around with the little plush but with a bit of a dazed look. Fauna then tried to think of something, anything at all...

A light bulb then popped on her head.

Fauna : Hey! My little Kirin.

Ferun's attention was pulled up as she looked at her mom in a bit of a reflex as she heard her mother.

Fauna : Let's go outside.

Ferun became confused by this but as it slowly sink in, she shivered a bit.

Ferun: W-where are we going mom?

Fauna : I'll tell you when we reach there don't worry.

Ferun felt unsure and a bit doubtful but knowing her mom, it's probably something she will like so she nodded.

The both of them got up from the couch as Fauna carried Ferun to the bedroom to dress her up and change. And for some clarification, it's been a few days and Fauna went outside by herself on some occasions and got some clothes Ferun's size.

The both of them then tied their hair as they got ready for the trip outside. Ferun was feeling more and more nervous but she soon steeled herself as she knew her mom is gonna be there with her. Fauna finished getting her stuff as she and Ferun got to the door of the apartment.

She looked down at her daughter one last time as she kneeled down in front of her.

Fauna : Are you ready now sweetie?

Ferun : *nervously smile* W-well we're already dressed up, s-so we should get going.

Fauna : Great, don't worry about the outside too much ok sweetie?

Ferun only nodded as Fauna smiled brightly causing some of Ferun's nervousness to go away.

The door opened as Fauna and Ferun then stepped outside of the apartment. The both of them grabbed each other's hands as they left the apartment with Fauna locking the door as they descended the stairs. She took a final peek at Ferun who was looking nervous throughout this whole thing but she brought out a small straw hat as she placed it in Ferun's head.

Ferun got a bit surprised by that as she set the straw hat properly for her to wear. She then looked up at her mom smiling brightly as she can only stare at it.

She soon then smile as well.

She then pulled her mom's arm this time surprising her mom as she dragged her.

Ferun : Let's go then mom!

Surprised but she recovered as she then matches the pace with her daughter.

Fauna : Ok sweetie, don't be too energetic now.

They both then took off on a little walk as Ferun's face seems to lit up under the bright sun with Fauna's doing the same as her golden eyes reflects themselves off on Ferun's face as Fauna smiles seeing her daughter's bright smile.

—————————————

*Tick*

*Tock*

*Tick*

*Tock*

*Tick*

*Tock*

Gazing down upon her pocket watch, a girl looked over the clock handle before putting the lid over it. Her face looking stoic as she looks forward seeing her path across a hallway.

She stretched her arms up as she repressed the urge to to yawn as well. Her face looks somewhat tired as she rubbed her eyes before a little sigh comes out of her mouth.

??? : I really should've gotten some coffee this morning.

The girl then couldn't hold it as she started to yawn very loudly from her lack of sleep. She then pulled out her phone as she was walking with her eyes half open. The reflection on the phone gave us a clear view of the face of the girl as we see her clear aqua blue eyes, golden blonde hair, smooth pale skin.

??? 2 : You know you should've at least take a break at least for a while.

The girl looks over to her side as she sees her friend, a pure purple berry type, who looks at her with her velvet eyes with a mix of concern on her face, facing her friend who looks like she had gone some days without sleep.

??? : Hehe, sorry Ina, I may do so in the future but right now, you know my line of work at the moment.

The girl named Ina could only sigh to her friend's stubbornness as she made a sound by snapping her fingers as a portal opened beside her before a tentacle came, pulling out a a bar of candy from the portal, coffee flavoured. She held the bar of candy in her hand as a purple smudge appeared splat on one part of the screen before the whole background is painted with purple.

Name : Ninomae Ina'nis (Ina for short)

Age : 19

Height : 5 Foot 1 inch

Quirk : None

Information : For most of her youth, her times were [Redacted]. It is because for her mastery of the dark arts she has learned from a source of her [Redacted] and being the Priestess of the Ancient Ones. As we would say, it is not entirely known on what is the full potential of her ability at all as most information are confidential and known to her close friends. She won't share anything about her past unless given the time to be very close to her. This section has lacked information on her history and abilities. Her calm mind and warm attitude gave her the impression of a close friend who knows how to push the right buttons for you. She can be a nice companion for you but even then, beware by pushing the right buttons for her unless you want to get bonked.

Ina : Here, it should help you for now. Its going to be a rough week for you so I want to see you well rested soon.

??? : ...*smile* Sure...

The 2 continued their walk as they slowly approached their destination. The blonde haired girl looked over her phone before looking at the different plates of numbers beside each door on the hallway they're in. They both soon then stopped in front of a certain door as Ina went up and clicked on the door bell. 

She stepped back a bit as the speaker under the door bell rang in with a voice.

??? 3 : You guys are already here?

The blonde haired clicked on the microphone button as she responded.

??? : We might as well just arrive at this time, Ina already finished her stream while I was dropped off from my work. A-Chan said I had to take my break for real.

??? 3 : Then why are you waiting for me to open the door? Don't you have the a duplicate key of mine?

??? : ... Just had to ask for permission first.

The blonde haired girl turned around to look at Ina with a sweat drop on her face as she faced her friend.

??? : *Whispers* I forgot the key in my office today, do you have a key with you Ina?

Ina : Hai, I do, just in case because you were tired today.

??? : *Sigh* You didn't have to remind me you know?

Ina : Oh, don't be like that Amelia. You were also somewhat forgetful whenever you're tired. I had to come with you just to keep you in check.

The girl, Amelia, could only give the side eye to her friend with a bead of sweat on her face as Ina sighs. She then brought out her key as she opened the door as she stepped inside with Amelia following behind as she rubs her head.

The whole screen pauses as a black and white background was seen behind Amelia with some static happening as an info card appears.

Name : Amelia Watson

Age : 18

Height : 4 feet 11 inches

Quirk : None

Information : Carries a pocket watch at all times, containing a particular type of energy unknown. Other than that, she is one of an eccentric type of girl who sweet, kind and can be a great friend with her semi extroverted energy. She is also a smart intellect with minds that can almost be peak college knowledge. Despite it, she is somewhat childish, and can act as a mischievous person who can be a "bit" of a troll to people but can still be forgiven if given to know her personally. But no matter what you hide, she can see through that façade that you put up as her great grandpa was once part of a detective group along with Sherlock Holmes. He, the detective, even serves as an inspiration to her unpredictable actions. So know that whatever you try to hide, her eyes can see your evidence.

Amelia closed the door behind her as she rubs her eyes a bit more before taking off her shoes at the entrance. She then entered the living room of the place as she placed her bag on the coffee table before falling face first onto the nearby sofa. Her voice spoke out with it being a little muffled.

Amelia : Ina, can you save some food for me later? Im just... *yawns*... gonna take a nap.

Ina : Sure Ame, just don't sleep for too long because that would mean I will have to carry you back home by myself.

Amelia : Sure........ 

Ina : Annnndddd she's dead asleep *sigh* 

She then proceeded to walk towards the dining table as she saw a long blue haired woman with dark blue eyes left the dining room. Ina followed her to see her in the kitchen trying something from her pot

Ina : Hey Kronii, nice to see again.

The woman, Kronii turned towards Ina in a bit of surprise as she regained her composure before responding.

Kronii : *Smile* Hello Ina, I didn't know you came with Amelia at all.

Ina : Hehe she had to have someone with her today due to her working way past her shift.

Kronii : Oh Yagoo thinks its time for "that"?

Ina : Yeah he's going to do "that" since it has been a year and a half since your debut.

Kronii : I suppose its going to be more friends for the family of EN?

Kronii then lifted the lid of the pot as she got a ladle to pour stew from it into a bowl. She then took off her apron as she set it on the kitchen top.

Ina : Well, I'm sure its going to be that case, but I just want to focus on getting Ame well rested. She has been working for the company for the past few weeks by now whenever she finished her stream. She really needs it.

Kronii : *chuckles* Even the time traveller is still prone to exhaustion? I don't believe it. I don't see it as a thing she would do considering the amount of "times" she caused me. 

Ina : *Laughs a bit* Haha, she's still someone who still needs rest though, its no doubt she would be tired.

Kronii could only look at Ina with a nonchalant face as she looks at the priestess

Kronii : ..... I suppose so...

Kronii could only walk past Ina who looks at Kronii with a simple look on her face before she followed her to the dining table.

As Kronii placed the bowl of stew on the table she turned around as a symbol of a clock appeared behind her moving in a clockwise direction. She looks at the camera with her dark blue eyes as the areas around the clock had a dark blue colour that has spread out.

;) 

Name : Ouro Kronii

Age : 23 (Physically)

Height : 5 feet 6 inches

Quirk : Chrono Time Walker (Stated by her)

Information : A very confident, self-centered, and completely unafraid person that praises herself. Her history around the time is known to only her and her alone as she said "She is too perfect for the files to record". Though narcissistic, from behind the façade of a person who seems to praise herself, she is a understanding and kind person once she feels like it (Meaning she will drop it when she's in front of her friends but don't tell her that). Along with it, she seems to have a vast knowledge on history, even stating things that seem to be too far unnatural that dates all the way back to caveman times. No matter what you say, you have to admit she is a pretty mysterious yet perfect woman.

Quirk Information : Chrono Time Walker is heard and seen to be used as a support type quirk that is based around time. The user themselves are allowed to walk across the "Clocks of Time" that allows them to witness any historical event whether it happened, or could've happened. Not only that, they seem to have a perfect control over time to the point where they can make a few seconds go for hours if they want to. Other abilities are yet to be discovered from this quirk.

Quirk Drawback : Though Chrono Time Walker is a powerful quirk on itself, it seems to have an everlasting effect on making the user stay at the same age (Still not yet looked through). It even seems to has a strain on the user's body if an unknown event triggers such as, events of the past being changed, "Clocks of Time" being unable to work, Parts of the present being altered over the events of another timeline that shouldn't exist etc. Other than that, the quirk itself seems to have very little drawbacks.

Kronii : Is Amelia going to eat or not?

Ina : I think its better if she have her nap, we'll wake her up after an hour so keep some portion of the food warm for her.

Kronii : Alright *shrugs* I was going to ask her about her day.... wanna chat with me for a while before we eat?

Ina : *Smiles* I already have time to chat, so we could.

Kronii just then went to cover the food so that it won't lose its warmth. Ina sat on one end of the table as she placed her sketch book before opening it as she got the back end of the pencil against her cheek as she starts to sketch. When Kronii finished, she sat down beside Ina as she looked over to her sketch.

A shiver passed through her spine for some reason as her body gone a bit stiff.

Ina noticing her friend's action turned to her.

Ina : Something wrong?

Kronii : No, not really. It's just a shiver.....

She rubbed her shoulders as she breathed out a bit heavily as she warms herself up. In the background from the living room, a small blue glow was visible.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It was just a shiver"

—————————————

Izuku cracked his shoulders as he hops up and down a bit having his legs getting warmed up for his little duel against his supposed wife. Well at least it could be like that anyway.

I mean he and her could never marry and that he or her will be taking care of Leero themselves. It would just be a case of a parent who didn't want anything to do with their child, almost like how his dad did it to hi-......

Other than that if they were to marry in the future, would it be like a happy family of him, Botan and Leero? Izuku could only put a finger on his chin as he thought about this.

If he were to imagine how his family would be like with Botan herself would it be like-

 The front door opens as a tall figure with the same baby face that held his ordinary features for years. He looks plain in comparison to many others as the green hair was obviously the most visible feature. He walks towards the living room of the house as he taken off his jacket while putting his hero costume on the table.

There a young boy dash out of the doorway to the kitchen as he lunges at Izuku as he got on one knee and caught his little boy. He raised his kid as the kid greeted.

Leero : Welcome back dad hehe 

Izuku : *smiles* Nice to see you growing bigger son. You've been eating healthy for a while now?

Leero : Hehe No, mom just placed some veggies in some of my food and i was eating them as usual.

Izuku : *Chuckles* Your mom is almost as sneaky as you are kid.

Leero : At least I know that just as easily as you dad.

??? : Well are you two gonna ask where's the person of your talk?

The duo looked over to see Botan leaning on the door frame towards the kitchen as she was having a big grin on her face. Her hand has a ladle that goes with the apron she is wearing.

Izuku : Oh honey there you are *smiles*

Botan : I know, I was always here. But the better question is, how were you supposed to greet me?

Izuku could softly sigh as he opened his other arm with Botan going into his embrace as she hugs him while he returns the hug back as Leero also hugged his mom. He then opened his other arm before he set Leero down.

Izuku : So with that finished, shall we eat now?

Botan : Wait

Izuku : Yes honey?

Botan : ... you forgot one thing.

Izuku blinks at Botan as he was confused by her statement but it suddenly clicked him as his face started to grow hotter. He reached for his face as he can feel the heat emitting from it to his hand as the blush grows bigger.

Izuku : U-uhh u-uhhhh d-do I h-have to?

Botan didn't reply as her eyes could only look away as a small blush was apparent on her face. Izuku himself could feel the embarrassment growing within him as he couldn't really utter or do anything at all to get out of this situation.

Leero : Do it

Izuku could only continue to look away from his wife as he couldn't face her.

Leero : Do it

He turned a bit to see his wife was now staring at him as he doesn't know what to do.

Leero : Just kiss mom, dad.

And his son's words are really somehow giving him the energy to somehow do it. As he sighs exasperatedly, he turns his full attention to his wife with Leero below their gazes watching them with a smile on his face.

Izuku's face inches over with Botan's doing the same as the both of them were mesmerized by each other's eyes. As they approach more, their lips were almost ther-

Wait-

*PWHIOUUU*

The cold air brushing against his cheek brought him to his senses as he looked in front of him to see the timer finished as its finally time for the duel. Not only that, on the time it starts, gusts of wind began to pierce through the atmosphere as the cold air seems to be reaching its freezing point.

Izuku stands on the edge of the building he was placed on as he took a very good look along his area.

A ruined winter land as they would say it. Izuku's respirator activates with it covering his mouth as the inside of his suit that was cold a moment ago suddenly started to feel warm. He could even feel the suit becoming a bit tighter to make his body doesn't experience any freeze.

He then got on the side of the building as he then started to slide down the slope as he was approaching towards the floor of the city.

He landed as he surged 5% through his body before speeding off.

Somewhere Else

Botan can be seen sitting at the edge of a building as one of her leg was swaying left and right as she took a deep breath in before exhaling out cold air. As she look down towards the ground of the city she could only sigh about it.

In her mind, she was wondering on whether or not she should take the high ground. She was also holding the cube in her hand as she got into a thinking pose about it.

While with the spectators, they were all watching the both of them currently in the simulation. Yagoo and Toshinori were watching each other's opponent as Yagoo was a bit intrigued by Izuku's exploration as we see him jumping from wall to wall to traverse a rough environment. Toshinori on the other hand was confused but albeit interested in what Botan's thought process. 

She was thinking deeply in the video but she dropped the cube in her hands surprising the retired hero as the cube then latches itself onto Botan's boots before she suddenly leaps through the air as she appear to glide towards the roof of the next building as she continues.

For Nezu, a big grin was present on his face as he rubs his paw on his chin while he sees the 2 people doing their own thing. He was really gonna watch the two of them to see what their strategies are going to be, especially Botan since this is the first time she gone against Izuku. 

Nezu : 'These two are going to be at each other's necks for a while. But Midoriya, in a battle like this, you're at a slight disadvantage.'

While Leero is just currently spinning the lollipop stick in his mouth as he had just finished eating it so he's just playing around with the stick.

Going back to Izuku, he is currently running on the side of a building before leaping as he sees himself about to land on a sharp spike. He instinctively brought his hand on a flicking position as he aimed at the spike.

As he got lower and faster, he fired it at a perfect timing causing the tip of the spike to get destroyed as it revealed the spike having a blunt surface on it as he landed on it before leaping onto the side of another building.

He was approaching on the end of the building with no seeming flat surface to land on while the ground below him had a lot of rubble and sharp objects that his air bullets won't do much damage to.

As he was looking around, he saw a bent metal beam in the corner of his eye as he charged to 8% before leaping onto the metal beam as he jumped again. His electricity suddenly faded surprising the boy but as soon as it sets in, he realizes One For All deactivated.

He then started to fall down as his face tenses itself but soon the green electricity reappeared as he then pushed himself towards the side as his legs were brought close to the surface of a building. The metal soles then crashed against the glass.

*CRACK*

The glass across the building, cracks as Izuku grits his teeth as his speed seems to grow faster by the second the longer he slides across the cracked glass.

He took a deep breath as he jumped taking a leap of faith as his body seems to have its speed halted as his back was facing the ground as the opposite. He looks into the sky as his heart beat pulses slowly as his soars.

His mind returned to reality as he looked at where he was jumping as he noticed a dangling wire visible, grabbing onto it as he swung with it. He ran across the wall, bouncing at any known timing before one small leap as he lands on the ground. His face sweating in this snowing environment.

When Toshinori saw that he could feel a bead of sweat flowing down his head as he rubs his head.

Toshinori : 'I swear I held my breath throughout the whole thing, what was that sudden deactivation Midoriya-shonen?'

Izuku : 'Why did One For All deactivated randomly? Is there something wrong with it?'

Izuku himself was as confused as Toshinori but he currently decided to put it aside despite his near death earlier. He realized then his body was falling limp due to him holding his breath as he finally took in a deep breath of cold air after taking off his respirator.

In the control room, Yagoo looks at Toshinori before looking at Izuku seeing their reactions as he questions their current situation for them to react like that. Nezu gripped his tie as the realization caught him making him let go of his tie. Leero had stars in his eyes seeing his dad act that way as he then turns his attention to the camera view of his mom.

For Botan's journey, her boots have anti gravity matter like Uraraka's quirk except far less output due to it having little time being the in air before she must land. She landed on a building as she ran more and more before leaping off the edge as her boots changed back into cubes. It then morphed with the end having a hook as she fired it onto another building.

It reached the top of another building as the hook dug itself into the concrete as Botan clicked the trigger again causing it to zip her towards the other building as she landed on it.

Other than that as soon as she reached on top of a building her head jerked in an instant causing the ones in the room to look at her.

The cubes turned into a sniper rifle as she then squat down as she position herself as she looked through the scope. The others were wondering if she saw where Midoriya is as they waited patiently as Botan was focusing.

Izuku on the other hand was running through the street as he looked forward to see a dead end in front of him as he skid across the snowy concrete as he halted towards a stop.

Botan on the other hand had her finger on the trigger as her sharp eyes were like piercing through the scope's lens as it sees Izuku in its sight.

Her finger slowly pressed the trigger as the gun fired.

*PHIOUT*

Time slowly moved now as the bullet travelled through the air.

The bullet spinning like a drill pushing through the wind.

Izuku looking at the building not noticing the bullet at all.

The room remained dead silent as everyone in the room didn't seem to react at all upon Botan's fire.

.

.

.

*BANG*

.

.

.

The bullet crashed against Izuku's head.

The End

Samuel : Uhh you guys is this how the ending is supposed to be?

Cing : NO THAT'S JUST SAYING HE DIED, WHAT THE FUCK MAN, the script I made didn't even say that!

Woieoo : To be fair, we thought you kinda gave up on this story and wanted to end it to get the burden off your chest.

Cing : ..... Ok look I suck at making ends meet but cut me some slack its not even easy to have a passion for writing.

Samuel : So you're saying this story is going to end like this.

Cing : No! Just don't end the story just cause I made Izuku's head get blown off from a bullet. Like jeez did you even read the room in this script and realize why it was weird?

Samuel : ..... No cause your story tends to make no sense at all.

Woieoo : I can understand it, but to be honest I tend to get lost as I go on.

Cing : ;-; You guys suck

Samuel : Ah thanks man, I sucked some #### (My lawyer advised me its better to not finish this)

Cing : .....

Woieoo : .....

Samuel : What?

Cing : *sigh* Just continue, if you do I'll help you in genshin later.

The recoil of the bullet pushed Izuku onto the ground as his body fell onto the floor, limp. Botan looked at the dead body through the scope as she drawn back the gun as she blew on the tip of it.

Botan : Headshot

The others in the room didn't react at all upon seeing Izuku's limp body on the floor as Nezu crossed his arms.

Nezu : A disadvantaged surprise attack on Midoriya's end, he has 2 more chances.

Upon saying that the people in the room including Leero saw Izuku's body on the screen covered in a blue glow. His body levitated before it suddenly disappears into a small star before the camera gone static.

On another building the same blue colour appears as Izuku appeared again as his body was standing up right again as he looks confused but with a cold sweat. He placed his hand on the side of his head as he felt only his hair. He pulled it back to look at his gloves only to see no blood at all. Just some snow.

He only stared at it before he gripped his hand.

Then an interface screen appeared beside him as he looks at it to see 3 different hearts with 2 being pink while 1 having only an outline.

He shaken away the screen as his face could only sigh in relief.

Back in the spectator room, we can see Toshinori and Yagoo finally let out their breaths as they almost felt like collapsing. They were literally relieved that Izuku was fine and that there was no dead body that was needed to be reported.

Earlier

When Izuku and Botan were waiting for their timer to go off so that they can start the duel. Nezu looks at Yagoo, Toshinori and Leero as he calls them all.

Nezu ; Everyone can I have your attention?

The spectators look at Nezu as he held a little smile as his paw grabbed his other paw.

Nezu : I want you all to understand that whatever I say next, you must be calm. Except you Leero, you can continue with the lollipop while I talk to your grandpas.

Leero : Hmm ok! *smiles*

Nezu : Great, ok you two, to summarise it, Shishiro asked Midoriya for duel and this ground right?

The two nodded knowing the obvious.

Nezu : Well there's a reason she wanted to use Ground Alpha to begin with.

Yagoo : Really isn't it because of the endless simulation this area gives?

Nezu : That's one of it, but another is the "Lives".

Toshinori : Lives? As in... video game lives?

Nezu : Indeed, not only was the one who made this area a genius, they had to take precautions in case a student were to get killed by another in the simulation.

Nezu then tapped onto a button as an interface appeared.

Nezu : *Points* Here we have the basic video game lives and that is the person in the simulation who has them. 

Nezu : If a challenger or student were to accidentally "kill" the person, he would only lose 1 life.

A heart turned into only an outline of the shape with 2 remaining pink hearts.

Nezu : The person would seem like they would die but after a while they would teleport away from where they died towards a safe location away from their opponent.

The interface showed a video from a few years ago letting everyone see a student who fell over looking like they're dead before they were teleported away a kilometer or more away from where they last died.

Nezu : This is because before the student's body gets damaged the system would kick in to build a full defensive barrier that will nullify all attacks as it put the student's body under paralysis making them fall over to simulate the feeling of dead to them.

The interface changes showing someone on the ground with all 3 lives gone.

Nezu : If the challenger were to lose all 3 of their lives however, the simulation will instantly end putting both of the challengers back into this room. The simulation is very powerful indeed but it can only hold power over its own special area so if they were to come back here, they would lose the protection of the system.

The two who were seeing this had wide eyes upon as they felt like their brain would combust if they were to try and understand it more. But even then it doesn't stop one man from asking his question.

Toshinori : Ahem Principal Nezu, with all due respect but what would happen if the system were to not kick in to protect the student from a fatal attack?

Nezu : A worst case scenario?.... They could possibly die.

As much as the possibility of the system failing is low, that's what Toshinori fears as he looks at Izuku and Botan as he could only pray for the possibility to not exist. 

Toshinori : Midoriya-shonen, I should hope that this type of possibility isn't attracted to you.

Back to the present

Toshinori rubbed his chin as he was breathing slowly with a increase in panic behind it as he looked at Izuku seeing him in perfect condition. Upon knowing he is ok, that panic behind it slowly faded as he continues to watch the duel.

Izuku : 'What just happened? I swore I got shot in the head by Shishiro-san.... unless she knew that this would happen'

Izuku brought up the interface again as he sees the 2 pink hearts with a subtle text above it.

Lives : 2

Izuku soon understood it as he then stretched his hands again.

Izuku : If that is the case, then I shouldn't let my guard down.

Izuku activated One For All at 8% percent now as his speed increased more as he then sped off across the city again.

Going back to Botan, she casted away her sniper as the cubes form sleeveless gloves as she cracks her knuckles and her neck before she slid down onto the floor of the street. They landed with a thud as she started to sprint across the snow as the wind starts to kick up.

As it did the snow even seemed to start forming into a storm caused by large gusts of wind. The area started to be covered and surrounded by this storm as the snow not only start covering the ground, its even lifting up some of the snow from the ground.

Botan knew the temperature of the place would drop soon but she didn't really do much except continuing her sprint with her body not even delaying under the harsh temperature. 

Botan : 'I wonder why is this giving me vibes of the winter soldier?'

The place became blurry as well as Botan pulled out some snow goggles as she continues to sprint across the snow.

For Izuku, he noticed the weather changing as the thermal wear in his suit reacted by increasing the temperature for him to endure this weather. Thanking his suit, he continues his run into the storm as he doesn't dare to stop after what happened before.

One's eyes filled with determination and dedication towards one goal.

Another filled with calmness and a playful attitude

??? : ☟︎◆︎■︎♑︎❒︎⍓︎📪︎ ❍︎□︎❒︎♏︎ ♒︎◆︎■︎♑︎❒︎⍓︎📪︎ ■︎♏︎♏︎♎︎ ♐︎●︎♏︎⬧︎♒︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ■︎□︎ ■︎♏︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♌︎□︎♎︎⍓︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♐︎●︎♏︎⬧︎♒︎

End of Part 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By dreamer

Fanfiction

147K 2.6K 56
Izuku gets sold to the Mafia and finds out that mafia boss, Katsuki Bakugo is a vampire. What will Izuku do if he becomes the vampire's personal bloo...
28.1K 646 15
Izuku has severe depression. With Bakugou beating on him daily, it only worsens. The voices in his head get louder with each passing day. He's had a...
296K 7K 15
Izuku Midoriya. A young boy, who didn't seem as happy as he let off. His fake smiles seem to fool all those around him all except one.... Katsuki Bak...
395K 11.2K 103
(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroes shoved her off letting her die with th...