My Boss

Por Seventeen_AJ

Cara Greene, who planned everything in her life met Alexandra Williams, her Boss who was exactly opposite of... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

22

15.9K 502 47
Por Seventeen_AJ

Alex was taken aback by what I said. Her face held shock which I was enjoying.

Damn, I never thought having alcohol in my system could be fun. I am carefree and it was okay.

"Wh-What? Why would I... What?"

I giggled at her reaction, she must be feeling nervous or embarrassed, and her face is all red. I freed myself from her hands and laid my back in the bed, god, that feels good.

I felt the side of the bed sag indicating Alex occupied it.

My eyes are feeling heavy and I have no intention of fighting so I closed them. I feel so good, alcohol feels so good.

"Cara." I heard Alex call my name.

"Hmmmm..." 

"You cannot sleep here."

"Hmm, why not? It feels so good in here."

Alex tried to pull my hand up, I let out a soft laugh when she did not succeed, she repeated but I pulled her instead. Her weight ended up on top of me.

I opened my eyes just to see that our faces are almost touching. She smells so good, like really really good.

"Hmmm, I like your smell." I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them again, I met Alex's eyes.

She was staring at me lovingly, she was not smiling but her facial features were soft.

"Cara." 

Her calling out my name was enough for me to close our distance. My lips enveloped hers, she was stunned at first but got my rhythm eventually. 

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her closer.

It must be the alcohol as I know if I was sober I wouldn't be this aggressive. I was kissing her hungrily, tasting every corner of her mouth, nibbling her lips, biting them.

"Wa-Wait..." Alex pull her face away from me.

"What? Why?" I asked her confused.

It was a good kiss, why is she resisting me?

Alex completely pulled herself away and stood up, she pulled my hand and helped me sit.

"Come here." I tried to pull her in again but she didn't let me.

"You're drunk, Cara."

"So do a lot of people at this party."

Alex paced back and forth in front of me, I don't know what was wrong with her and why does she look upset? It should be me who's supposed to be upset, she pulled away from a very good kiss. I'd never kissed anyone like that in my entire life, hell, she was my first kiss.

I giggled at that thought.

"What's so funny?" Alex stopped and stared at me annoyed.

"Nothing." I told her still laughing.

Alex crosses her arms in her chest.

"Do you know what were you doing downstairs? How many drinks have you had? How many strangers have you danced with?" I could hear the irritation in her voice.

I danced with strangers?

 I tried to recall the happening earlier, I was dancing with the girls and couldn't remember others approaching us. It was just Brian who I danced with.

"I didn't dance with anybody, I danced with the girls and Brian." I hissed at her.

"See? You are so drunk to remember dancing with strangers! And now that you mentioned it, do you enjoy it? Brian ogling your body? Touching you? Lusting over you?" 

Alex's eyes are glaring with anger but I can see something else, was it a tinge of pain crossing her eyes and her voice?

Is she jealous? Or just angry?

When I didn't say anything, she continued.

"Is that really how the way you dress outside the office? What, because there are a lot of rich guys here aside from Brian, you think you can seduce somebody else? Are you that cheap?"

The lightness and happiness I was feeling were all gone, hearing those accusations I think made me sober. 

"This is the second time today you accused me of something, Alex. You don't know me, you don't know me for you to say all those profanities!"

I know my voice rose, it's a good thing we are alone in the room.

I stood up but needed the chair for support, she tried to grab my wrist to help me but I whisked it away. When I found my balance, I walked towards the door.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" She grabbed my arm trying to stop me.

"Why do you care, Alex?" I tried taking my arm back but her grip tightened.

"You are not going out of this room, Cara. You are intoxicated and you..."

"What? Might seduce more men or go back in Brian's arms?" I cut her off and smiled at her bitterly.

She must've felt the bitterness in my tone as her grip loosened a bit, I took that opportunity to leave the room but I didn't even make 2 steps, I felt her hand grabbing me again.

"What the hell?" I know I shouldn't yell especially since it is not my house but I was really upset and hurt.

"I'm not letting you go back there. You're drunk, Cara. You're not in yourself right now."

"Oh yeah? Watch me!" I took my arm from her, this time with so much force that it surprised her and let me go.

Just when I thought she would give up, she ran after me. I was already halfway down the stairs when she caught up to me.

She snaked her arm around my waist but I whisked it away, she tried to hold my hand but I didn't let her, I think she won when she anchored her arm to mine and locked it.

I looked at her side, she was smiling and nodding to the people we were bumping into on our way out of the house.

"Let me go, Alex." I whispered to her but made sure she hears the weight of my words.

"You think I'm gonna let you go? Ha!" She whispered back. 

Instead of walking towards the lawn, we took a turn and found ourselves in the powder room.

"I don't need to use the powder room." Alex let my arm go.

"Have you seen yourself in the mirror?"

I looked at the mirror in front of me, my lipstick was smudged, and my hair is messy.

I grabbed a piece of tissue and wiped the corner of my lips removing some of the lipstick. I brushed my hair with my fingers till it look fine.

"I'm gonna go." I told her when I'm done. 

Alex is blocking the door and would not let me go by myself.

"Ok, let's go." She grabbed my hand and held it tight.

Even if I resist or fight, I won't win, so why bother?

I let her lead me outside, she took me back to our table where the girls are waiting for me.

"Oh my god, where have you been, Cara?" Rose exclaimed when I sat at our table, Alex followed me and sat beside me.

Claire stared at both of us, at Alex much longer while Michelle joined Rose being exaggerated.

I looked at Alex before answering.

"I needed to rest, my head was spinning and Alex took me to one of the rooms upstairs."

Claire gave me a look that I understood perfectly.

I needed details. Is what she's trying to send me.

"Is she really your friend?" Michelle asked.

"She's my... She's my Boss."

"You're friends with your Boss?" It was Michelle again with a shocked expression.

"We're not friends." 

"I knew she wouldn't have any friends outside of us." I heard Rose trying to whisper to Michelle, she actually failed because we all heard it.

"I am Alexandra, by the way." Alex introduced herself.

"Right, this is Claire, Michelle, and Rose, they are my friends." 

"Her only friends." We all laughed at Rose's comment.

"So what are you?"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

466K 11K 25
Alex is the girl who have it all, popularity,money,fame,talent .. but something is missing and she can't point it out. Once she walked out on public...
Famous Por Dawn

Ficção geral

15.8K 370 35
A story about the famous Alex Blackwood, gorgeous, millionaire and yet broken hearted girl who turned bad. Now she's single, everyone is hustling to...
86 1 14
Alex is in her last year of school and Paris her best friend makes it her job to find a date for Alex for Prom just so she will go. Paris's job is ho...
132K 3.5K 36
Taylor had Natalia as her bestfriend for 6 years. Key word: HAD Past tense. Why? Because Natalia found out that Taylor loves her and she pushed her a...