𝒟𝑒𝒿𝒶 𝒱𝓊 | 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐑...

By Bloodiedquill

"𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐕𝐮?" Y/N never expects that her life will turn upside down after she meets her... More

Prologue
001- New Life
002- The Heir
003- Glimpse of the Dragon
004- Overprotective
005- Important Lesson
006- The Orphan
007- Same Situation
008- Nice to meet you
009- Dark Impulse
010- Isekai
011- Painful Reality
012- What are you doing, Papa?
014

013

592 29 7
By Bloodiedquill

"Being a kid is boring" Y/N frustratedly exclaimed the moment she woke up. Contemplating the conversation she made with Izaku while devising a plan on how she will execute what Izaku asked her to do. "Damn, he wanted to get to the very root of bonten and It is a fucking dream to go against Bonten with that age." She's aware in what her family is capable of doing so she don't actually know whether she is going to fuck up her own family in this 2nd life she got for the boy or just let the boy dream on about this shit and do whatever he wanted without her help.

"It doesn't make any sense whether I help him or not. It would just a waste of time and I am not going to benefit from this." She said but to think on how she's going to cope up with this boredom. Maybe it is a good idea to join him with this shenanigan so she can atleast spice up her childhood.

"I hereby declare that NO ONE WILL BRING A WOMAN IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" Manjiro Sano announced when they all gather to eat breakfast at the dining hall. Everyone who sits on the table looked at him with furrowed brows and confuse same with Y/N who just got in there, still yawning, and don't have any idea what got to his father's head why he suddenly announced that thing.

"Why Boss?"

"Huh?"

"What is happening?"

"Shit I just brought one last night"

"Damn something must happened"

"I DON'T WANT YOU ALL DOING SHITS WHILE MY DAUGHTER IS AROUND!" Manjiro added that made the little girl realized that this is because she caught her father having sex with someone inside his office. To stop him from his speech and so all of them can already eat their breakfast peacefully, "Papa what is Shit?" She interrupted, "AND NO SAYING BAD WORDS AROUND MY DAUGHTER!"

"Ah shit" Sanzu mumbled but everyone heard it making Manjiro sent him death glares.

Finally they have their breakfast peacefully. Others are busily eating and minding their own business but the other executives are not present on the table like Uncle Izana, Uncle Mochi, and Uncle Takeomi. Once Y/N finished her meal, she called her father's attention.

"Papa, can I invite a friend to come over here?" The clashing of the utensils suddenly stopped the moment they heard the request from a young girl. "Who?" Manjiro replied shortly after he finished chewing his food.

"My friend from orphanage that Uncle Izana owns!" Y/N excitedly said. "If I just invited him here, maybe he's the one who's gonna do all the works plus let him do whatever he wanted. I really don't care what he wanted but I know he won't succeed" she thought of this earlier. Instead of stressing herself over the plan of the young boy, he'll just let him do his stuff here so she can restwell.

"Oh... How many of them?" Manjiro inquried once again, "Just one. I only have one friend there." The girl responded that made Manjiro nod his head "It's fine as long as you are happy to be with someone here you can play with."

The boy stepped out from car that drove them to the Mansion aka the Bonten Hideout. It was indeed a spacious place which was also located into a secluded area surrounded with woods before arriving to the actual home. He also saw a lot of guards around the Mansion carrying a heavy and big guns.

"This is what a criminal's house looks like..." He thought as his eyes wandered around.

"Izaku!" A tiny feminine voice called his name which he followed it with his eyes and saw Y/N waiting on the entrance of their grand home. "I'm now in my enemies' hideout." He walks towards the girl and Y/N suddenly jump onto him and hugged him.

"Act like a normal kid or try to be like a child when someone is around." She whispered quickly. "I miss you!" She happily said like a normal kid. He didn't got any choice left but to act too, "woahhh you have a big house, Emma-chan!"

Her Uncle Kakucho accompanied them to the lounge area where snacks and stuff to play with are already prepared. "I'll leave you both here as I have some stuff to do too. Enjoy here Emma" she pat her niece's head before leaving. Izaku, can't help himself but to breath out loudly out of relief and lay his body against the couch.

"What a good acting" Y/N teases him before grabbing something to munch. "And what is your very purpose on inviting me here?" The boy asked without looking at Y/N and still laying down. He can't help but to feel some rage inside him to the fact that there is possibility that he's going to face his enemies from the past life which he's been looking for, for many years.

"Hmm instead of stressing myself on how I am going to help you, I thought you can just do it by yourself. I already helped you getting in here so I'll just help you with whatever you wanted to do now." The young girl honestly said which made the Young boy fixes his posture and sat down. "Wow you're using your brain now."

"Excuse me?" Y/N was offended but the boy just laughed it off. "I can't believe that I am here, that there's a possibility that I'm gonna face my enemies."

"What enemies?" Y/N asked which the boy realized that he shouldn't said that. "You haven't disclose an informatiin about you nor what are your objectives, Izaku."

Izaku just looked at Emma like he's hesitating. "You don't have to know." That's all what he said that made Emma stared at him in awe. "The hell I'm supposed to help you when you're not even giving me enough context to understand the whole picture!" Emma is already pissed at this boy. After he helped him getting in here? The Audacity.

Izaku breath out, still hesitating whether he's going to trust this kid or disclose all the things he wanted to happen but he also thought that if he did tell an information to the girl, she can actually help him even better but to think that He is going against her family, there's a high possibility that she'll side with the Bonten.

"All I wanted is to save the kids in the orphanage. They deserve a much better life. A much better future." He didn't lie though but the thing is that he wanted something deeper from Bonten.

"Is that all?" Emma stood up, "you do really love those kids?"

"When I arrived to this world, they are the family that I have and the only people who's with me for 11 years. I'll do everything just to save them."

Emma silently looked at the boy who's head is now low, like he is reminiscing a good memories with the kids that he's been with inside the orphanage that in reality is a farm led by her Uncle. She breathed out and pulled Izaku's arm. "What are you waiting for? You are wasting our time." She said which the Boy let her drag to somewhere inside the Mansion.

Despite the fact that Y/N doesn't really benefit from helping the boy but to think that having someone that understands your whole situation helps her atleast to hold on to her sanity thinking that another person was also put into this mess. They relate with each other so therefore this boy can be someone where she can run to when everything got confusing. "Fuck myself for being indicisive" she muttered inside her head as she's having a second thought on her decision whether she's going to help this kid or not...

"Maybe helping him with the orphans won't cause that much troubke for Bonten, no? It is not that much lost I think..."

"This is not just a house but an actual corporation." Izaku stated the moment they entered the elevator. "Sometimes I wonder if I am lucky to be reincarnated as rich compare to what life I had during my past life or I'm unfortunate that I am surrounded by criminals." Y/N suddenly said, "did you already know what is your purpose in this 2nd life, Iñigo?" That caught the young boy off guard, "my purpose...?" He mumbled that made him looked sideway, "I have a lot of things on my shoulders that I think it is my purpose."

"Mine, I haven't discovered yet but, I guess I have a significant role in this story." That when the boy remember what the girl were saying. That they are in a fictional story which he don't actually believe at all.

"Maybe my purpose in this life is to help you." Thay made the boy's scarlet orbs widened. "Who are you..." He mumbled but it is too low that the girl didn't heard it at all

They reached the floor they desire, "where are you going to take me?" The boy curiously asked but still following the girl who's ahead of her. "To my Uncle Koko's place so we can access the information regarding with the deal made with the other organizations." That made Izaku just nods and continue following the girl until they arrived in front of a big door.

"This is where I always stay." She said as she pushed the door revealing an spacious room filled with books, "and this is my Uncle's workplace, away from noise and he is near at the datas stored here." Izaku's eyes filled with displeasure the moment he saw a person with white locks, busily looking at the monitor of his computer. "So this is Hajime Kokonoi, the money maker of the organization."

"Hello uncle!" Emma greeted that got his Uncle's attention and made him looked at the two children looking back at him, "oh you got a playmate." He noticed, "He's my friend Izaku from the Orphanage!" Y/N happily introduced the boy, "and this is my Uncle Koko!"

"Hello...Koko-san..." the boy greeted although it was against his will to speak that moment because of the ill feeling he got inside him. "What you two doing here? Why not go outside and play?" Uncle Koko suggested, "I wanted to show him my favorite books!" Y/N lied and smiled innocently at her Uncle. "Hmm but don't make any noise hmm?"

"So what now?" Y/N whispered to Izaku who's now with her in a corner, pretending to look into children books. "I thought we planned to look into his computer!" Y/N whispered again. "How we are suppose to open it when he is in here? Plus we don't know the password!" Izaku whispered back, his eyes were peeking, switiching his vermillion orbs from book to Koko and back to the book again.

"Wait I got an Idea!" Y/N suddenly walks away and approach his Uncle Kokonoi who's brows were furrowed like he is being stressed on what he's doing. Y/N simply peeked on what is going on through his monitor and it turns out it was another deal scheme to another person. She then suddenly poke his uncle's abdomen on the side causing him to jolt and made his attention shifted to the young girl who's giggling.

"Emma! Uncle is Busy here..." Kokonoi spoke calmly as he can but before he can even return his focus on what he's doing, Emma pulled his hand, "Uncle I'm hungry, let's get something to eat." She asked which made his Uncle "We can just call the maids to bring you something to eat here."

"But I wanted you to accompany meeeeee please please please" she pulled her uncle's hand which made Kokonoi can't resist. "Fine fine let's make it quick" that made Y/N cheered and swiftly winked at Izaku indicating that this can give him an access to view on to his uncle's stuff.

They left, good thing Kokonoi didn't bother to close his computer as the young girl already distracted him from doing so, Izaku quickly sprint to the computer, browsing to the site which he knew that all the negotiation took place online

"Knew it. I'm right." He is scrolling, looking for specific email that contains the information of selling kids. "Alvord?" He muttered when he found an email and the only email requesting for additional kids' organs.

He read the whole content but every lines makes him feel disgusted on how cruel these people are. It is indeed evil and can't believe that this is what an actual negotiation between underground organization works. He felt extreme displeasure to the point that he can't read the whole content and only looked for an important details which is the date when this will happen.

"3 days from now..." that made him gulped into thinking that he don't have enough time and the best option is what Y/N suggested him to do.

"What are you doing, boy." It was Kokonoi's voice who is now standing in front of the boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
83.5K 1.5K 57
What if y/n got pregnant by Mikey? What choice will she make? The called "the brain of toman" will she make the right decision and path for her life...
249K 8.8K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
66.2K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...