š–˜š–™š–†š–— . . . baddies south

By DRACCOSZN

book i of the reality stars series. a girl ends up on baddies south, & drama starts on the first night. Ā© dra... More

STAR.
POST-SEASON INTERVIEW.
i. episode one.
ii. episode two.
iii. episode three, part one.
iv. episode three, part two.
v. episode four.
vi. episode five.
vi. episode six.
vii. episode seven.
viii. episode eight.
x. episode ten, part one.
xi. episode ten, part two.
xii. episode eleven.
xiii. pre-reunion interview / social media beef.
xiv. reunion, part one.
xv. reunion, part two.
xvi. reunion, part three.
SEQUEL!

ix. episode nine.

4.1K 177 102
By DRACCOSZN

AMORA.

As soon as they pulled up to the new house that the Baddies would be staying in, Amora wasted no time in getting out of the black truck.

She passed her phone to Scotty who was hyping her up when she was getting her hair in a ponytail. All five of them were ready for the round two between Amora and Rollie which was about to take place.

INT: AMORA: "I'm not used to arguing back and forth through social media so when I saw that Rollie had some things to say about me, I knew what was gonna happen. I'm not letting nothing slide. You don't scare nobody over here."

"Hit that bitch with the quick one-two-three, and boom!" Jela directed.

Amora rushed up the stairs and Jela, Scotty, and Rock were trailing behind her just to make sure no one thought about jumping in. Rock was a little more focused on Slim since she wanted to get her lick in once more.

INT: AMORA: "When I make it up the fucking steps, these bitches is lined up Bad Girls Club 14 style."

"Come on, girl," Rollie taunted.

She had already stepped in front of the group and squared up, ready for her.

"Guys—" Natalie 'attempted' to intervene.

"Ain't no talking."

Amora charged at Rollie and they both went swinging. Each of their punches were connecting at the start before Security rushed into the fight and tried to pull them apart. Amora got a good grip on the back of Rollie's head and started to drill her face in with her other hand.

"Nah, let my hand go!" Rollie screamed at the Security that was starting to pull her hands away to claw them off each other.

"You want it, Slim?" Rock asked before she made her way over to Slim and started punching.

Security managed to get Amora's hand off of Rollie's hair and that was enough to break the fight up but not without Amora having Rollie's wig in her hand.

"You bald-headed ass hoe!" Amora yelled as she was pulled away.

"I ain't never been worried about a wig, bitch! Come on!"

Rollie tried to push her way through Security and she failed at doing so.

After a few moments of them fighting, Slim and Rock's fight was broken up as well.

"I'm done fighting this bitch. I got what I wanted." Amora tried to get the Security off her back and they clearly didn't listen to her.

One of the Security guards stood by Amora and Rock as the groups lined up to face each other once again. Another Security was making sure Slim and Rollie stayed calm and on their side.

Natalie stepped to the front of her group which caused Jela to step forward once to be at the front of her group. "This can't be what we do every single day. We're supposed to be here getting to the bag, girls." Natalie tried to calm the situation down further. 

"Here this bitch goes." Amora chuckled to herself.

"Listen, I'm sick of the bullshit," Jela spoke up. "I'm sick of it. It's been too much talking. If we're not gonna stay in the same house, I'm cool with that."

Jela and Natalie had their back-and-forth conversation as the respective leaders of the group they were in, but Amora wasn't trying to hear anything they were saying. She wanted to go in her room and take a nap since she had only slept on the plane ride and not a moment after.

A moment that threw Amora the wrong way in the entire discussion was when Jela tried to hush Rock up by saying that she was in fact their group leader when Rock claimed that no one was in charge of her.

INT: AMORA: "Jela's cool. I like her and everything, but I'm gonna make it clear that she ain't running shit. She can have her little talk with Natalie in front of everyone, I guess it made her feel like a boss, but that's just not what the situation is."

"Well, it's clear that we can't be in the same house. We're gonna try to separate ourselves from each other by going in the two different houses as it is and we'll see if we can group back up at some point." Natalie said.

Amora nodded.

Anne, Scotty, Rock, Amora, and Jela started to walk toward the house designated for them but Slim had other plans.

"Fuck you thought!" 

Out of nowhere, Amora was being pulled by the back of her ponytail and yanked backward by Slim.

"Bitch!"

Rock, Jela, and Scotty rushed back to help their friend. Scotty started swinging on Slim immediately and Rock did the same. Jela was more focused on getting Slim to release her grip.

INT: AMORA: "The bitch done gripped my ponytail! I swear to God that shit was so slick, it's like the bitch tried to grip my fucking scalp."

"Trust me, you gon' get touched!" Amora called out when she finally got let go. Security had pulled the other side into 

Her friends tried to get her to calm down and she eventually did. She was angry but she knew Security wasn't going to let her into the other house. There was no point in trying to tussle with them.

Scotty, Jela, Anne, and Rock were excited to explore the house. Rock was more excited than anyone because she got to get her hands on Slim.

"Your room is right here." A member of Production pointed her to her room.

Amora saw that the paper on the door said Amora. She had her own room again.

INT: AMORA: "I love the house, I do, but I can't even be excited right now. I just got into two fights and one of them I wasn't even prepared for. I'm gonna try to let it go right now and be in the moment."

Amora joined the girls on the balcony where they saw a Jacuzzi. The girls were all cheering.

"I haven't been in one of these in a minute," Amora said.

Rock eventually jumped in with a vape in her hands and everything. It was the one thing in that moment that was able to get a smile out of Amora.

"Okay, so we get the rooftop and the Jacuzzi? They should be mad." Rock said and they all cheered once again. The other group got the short end of the stick it seemed like.

Later on in the day, all five of them sat down together in the living room.

Scotty and Amora joined the group together because they were in Amora's room talking. Out of the entire group, Scotty and Amora had cliqued up, Rock and Jela had cliqued up, and Anne was the one flying solo.

Amora still had some type of beef with Anne from the houses before and the argument they had with her.

INT: AMORA: "One thing I don't understand is how Rock and Jela can be around this girl without feeling some kind of way. She's messy and no one's gonna forget the drama she caused in these first few days. I wouldn't have a problem with it if she wasn't speaking on me too."

The conversation ended once Jela went outside to have a conversation with Natalie, a topic Amora couldn't have cared less about.

She pulled Scotty and Rock to her room once the group separated.

AUTHORS NOTES . . .
this chapter may seem rushed and that's because it was. i wanted to make sure y'all had something new from this book. i also have a question for the baddies west book! i want amora to return in the book, but i was also thinking about adding another character in along with amora! just to have her. i really wanna make her from the dmv since that's where i'm from & i was originally gonna do that with amora but i chose not too. it's not required i just wanna see what y'all think about it. i'm perfectly fine with having the baddies west book be completely following amora. i also already have all the storylines i want set up! she's definitely gonna be in a lot more fights & she's gonna be involved in the tommie & stunna girl beef <3! and if you don't already, FOLLOW MEEE! & let me know what other reality tv books you might want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 2 15
book one of the reality tv (rtv network) series.
570 14 6
šŸ³ š—•š—”š—— š—šš—œš—„š—Ÿš—¦ head to š— š—œš—”š— š—œ where they plan on creating more of a storm than a Hurricane.
25.7K 483 19
This story is based on Baddies South just with my OC named Camryn and her and Miss Motherfucking ChriseanRock fall in love and stay together through...
631 30 12
Bad Girls Club is back and ready to serve you some more drama, fights and all out chaos! Prepare yourselves for a wild ride because these bad girls a...