๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐

By daabratdoll

you a ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—๐—’ girl, like baby whea you ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†? ๐Š๐€๐˜๐…๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐. ๏ผˆdiscontinued) More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
- ๐œhapter one
- ๐œhapter two
- ๐œhapter three
- ๐œhapter four
- ๐œhapter five
- ๐œhapter six
- ๐œhapter eight
- ๐œhapter nine
- ๐œhapter ten
- ๐œhapter eleven
- ๐œhapter twelve
- ๐œhapter thirteen
- ๐œhapter fourteen
๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐

- ๐œhapter seven

3.8K 104 39
By daabratdoll

BRONX, NY
JAISHA RIVERA
▃▃▃▃▃

JAISHA CRIED into her pillow in her bedroom.

Jaisha had been going through a lot this past week. She recently found out her dad was back. And trying to come back into her life again. After years

Her father left her and her mother, 10 years ago. Jaisha was only 8 years old at the time.

She had so many mixed emotions, she didn't know how to feel.

She started to remember what her father put her and her mother through, at the time he lived with the two.

She wiped her tears, getting up from her bed. Walking into her bathroom. She washed her face and laid back into her bed.

Waking up a few hours later, she looked at her phone seeing messages from her groupchat.

They were All going to a party. Jaisha really didn't enjoy parties as much. But she decided to go. Just because.

☆☆☆☆★

TRAP QUEEN by fetty wap played throughout the club, jaisha looked around as she saw people dancing.

She walked to the drink stand, where she was greeted by layla. "Jaisha! I thought you wasn't gonna come!" Layla said loudly so jaisha could hear her from the music.

"Well, I came. Tonight's the last night til my parents come back." Jaisha said, "this our song!" Layla said, "I'm not in the mood, I just came just to come. You know?" Jaisha said

"Awnn, have some fun!" The obvious intoxicated layla said, "come on girl!" Jaisha grabbed layla.

Walking around the club trying to find they're peoples.

She finally spotted the people she was looking for, she pulled her dress down as she walked up to them.

It was, setty, kay, blu and nas. And a few other males. And Melanie.

"Why the hell this bitch here?" Jaisha thought as she scrunched her face up at the sight of the female sitting beside kay.

Jaisha and kay hadn't talked since the party that night. They had small talk but it wasn't the same.

"Hey jai," blu said getting up giving her short figure a hug. "Hey blu, I'm bout to leave." Jaisha said hugging the boy back.

"Why? You just got here?" Blu laughed, "well Melanie here. I don't need no more problems in my life. I just know this bitch gonna start with me." Jaisha said loud enough for Melanie to hear.

"Well leave then the fuck!" Melanie said, "girl don't speak to me, fuck wrong with you." Jaisha said.

"Jai just go home my heart. I'll handle her for you" blu said standing infront of the girl pushing her back gently.

"Nah bruh! Why she trying me? She da one commenting on my shit talkin bout sum let's fight!" Jaisha tried to get out of camrins grip.

Kay came from the bathroom, seeing jaisha. He quickly went over to jaisha trying to get out of camrins grip with tears falling down her eyes.

"Blu let her go" kay said hovering over the both of them. "She gon run up on Melanie though." Blu said,

"Fuck that, comere." Kay said hugging jaisha.
"Move kevin, bro move" she tried to push him away.

"Jaisha you needa chill. Comere" he said picking her up. Melanie mugged the hell out of both of them.

Jaisha dress lifted up as he picked her up cupping her ass. "Bestie alright.." setty mumbled.

Jaisha calmed down being in his arms. "She's so weird bro, she keep trying me! I don't even know her" jaisha cried as Kevin took her to a room in the party.

"And your weird too! You invited her to come after all the shit she did to me!" Jaisha said wipping her tears trying to get out his grip.

"Ma I didn't invite her. I promise" kay said. "Well why is she here!" Jaisha asked.

"Dougie keep inviting her in shit. That's his step sister I guess. I don't know but he invited her." Kay explained.

"Well he's weird! And I just know y'all was cuddled up in shit!" Jaisha blurted, making kay smirk.

"You jealous?" He asked. "No, I'm not fucking jealous. I'm your bestfriend and you over here with my opps! Your weird. And I'm leaving" jaisha said trying to leave.

"You got opps now?" Kay asked pulling her back. She ignored him trying to leave the room. Only for him to pull her back.

"Kevin let me leave bro" she started crying. "Jaisha. Why are you crying?" Kay asked.

"Because I wanna leave!" She cried more. "Your such a cry baby." He chuckled. "Your not funny kevin! Let me leave" jaisha cried more crossing her arms.

"Comere ma" kay picked her up. Cupping her ass as she hugging his neck. "I'm sorry, I'm just going through so much" she wiped her tears.

"It's okay." He reassured her.

The two looked a eachother before both going into a kiss.

FOREVER EVER by trippie red played in the background. (Play this song as you read.)

The simple kiss turned into a passionate kiss, kay left hickies on her chest and neck. She did the same.

He placed her onto the bed onto her back, hovering over the female leaving more kisses onto her face and neck.

He pulled her thongs off, she lightly moaned from the cold air hitting her private area.

He pushed her legs up pulling her to the edge of the bed.

I think you know what happened next.
(TORIS NOTES; don't be mad at me! I don't know how to do smut! Please don't be mad I'm sorry guys.)

☆☆☆☆★

@JAISHALOVEZ

LIKED BY KAY.FLOCKA, CBLU_180 AND OTHERS
@jaishalovez new user, last night was very um.. satisfying.

@kay.flocka satisfying? Id say it was amazing, 10/10 would recommend.
^ mmmm I guess.

@cblu_180 did you go home last night?
^ yeahh

@lay.bandz ugh bestie I was so drunk! I heard bout dirt neck trying you!
^ it's still beef in the air. The way she embarrassed me. We definitely fighting.

@theshaderoom hmmmm

☆☆☆☆★

"Jaisha comere." Kay called out for jaisha "Coming!" Jaisha shouted running up the stairs

"Lay down" he said as she walked into the room.

"I amm, I was hungry" jaisha smiled getting back into the bed. "Yhu still my bestie, we gonna forget about what happened the other night." Kay said

"Okay, but don't be awkward with me no more. I hated that shit. I ain't have nobody to talk to. Well i had layla but I wanted to talk to you." Jaisha said

"I wasn't never awkward with yhu" Kay said. "Yea you were, acting like you didn't wanna talk with me." Jaisha frowned.

Kay wanted to stay besties with jaisha. He knew he was no good.

He didn't wanna break her heart so staying friends was the only option. He knew she had feelings. And he had feelings too

But after last night. He gained more feelings for the female.

Jaisha was different from other females. She was humble and mature, on top of that. She was friends with him for him.

"Well I'm sorry, a nigga ain't realize how he was actin witchu." Kay said.

Jaisha instantly smiled. "I'm still gonna fight your girlfriend." Jaisha laughed.

"Not my girlfriend" kay said. "Mhm." She mumbled. "Jaisha quit playing with me. Dat girl ain't mines I don't like her." Kay said

"So who do you like?" Jaisha asked, "nobody." Kay said. "Hmm what about ash? I know you still love her." Jaisha said

"Never. Quit trying me word to JB" kay said. "Kay why did you leave Ashley? I heard y'all were together for 2 years. Why would you just throw away that relationship for someone you only knew for 5 months?" Jaisha asked

"I don't know, ash was weird." Kay said. "That doesn't matter. I feel like i was the reason. I was too close with you. And I wonder how ash feels." Jaisha said

"She will be fine." Kay said, "she hasn't been in school since, go check on her" jaisha said.

"No. Let's watch a movie" he changed the subject. "I'm tired." She yawned laying on her side before dozing off to sleep.

TORIS NOTES; not jaisha feeling bad for ash, where did this come from??
I'm so bad at smut you guys, I apologize.

How y'all feel about this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 10.5K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
41.1K 929 21
๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐Ž๐๐ ๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘, ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“. โžœ ๐ˆ...
340K 12.5K 34
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—๐—”๐—ก๐—จ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
69.7K 2.5K 14
โWHEN IM GONE, HOPE YOU NEVER FORGET ME.โž ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ