š˜æš™Šš™ˆš™„š™‰š˜¼š™š™€ |š˜æš˜¼š˜½š™„|

By swepttea

"MC you piss me off-" "Good! Why don't you use that anger-" "-with that damn attitude of yours." "-and fuck i... More

š˜æš™Šš™ˆš™„š™‰š˜¼š™š™€ |š˜æš˜¼š˜½š™„|
|1|

Prologue

11 3 12
By swepttea

「 Fuck me. 」

"Can you quit it? You're annoying me." Dabi finally said what he wanted to say for the past hour.

Your eyes shifted from the ball she was bouncing to those deadly turquoise eyes that would refuse you from looking away.

You found it as a challenge: staring into others' eyes until they look away. It was a bad habit for your superiority complex.

But you found pleasure in knowing that you had the power.

Truly a member of the League of Villains.

"Man, you're such a mood killer Dabi. Would it hurt to relax for once?" You bounced the ball on the ground again and caught it, repeating the simultaneous action to purposely annoy the tall male.

It worked, thankfully (well, for you at least).

You saw the irk in his eyes and the furrow in his eyebrows, along with the corner of his lips twitching to a scowl.

You were basically asking to die at this point.

You didn't care.

"I said stop."

You found it cute, really. You always found it fun to piss Dabi off. Especially when you're in a shitty mood, it'd be the #1 thing on your mind.

After that would be food of course.

You decided to test his patience, to see how long he could tolerate your childish tactics in annoying him.

And it didn't last long.

"Oi, I said knock it off. That sound irritates me." Dabi raised his voice. A few other comrades entered the room to hear the commotion clearly.

"Oh man Dabi's pissed, how scary. How cool!"

Space buns on the left of Twice tugged on his sleeve. "Hey, Jun~ Let's leave them be! It won't go down well if MC's continuing to make Dabi mad."

"Hell no! Sure, Toga!"

They left in an instant when they received blank stares from both Dabi and you.

The power of an aloof, blunt man and an intimidating, playful woman was... to say the least, terrifying.

They sure made one hell of a duo though.

Dabi exhales audibly and glance down at the rubber ball in your hand.

Immediately, he snatched it.

This brought your attention away from Toga and Twice, the frown on your face implying that you wanted the ball back.

Yes, you were somewhat like a dog to Dabi.

You easily stole the ball back and stuck your tongue out for a brief moment.

The man ran a hand through his hair, visibly aggravated by your gestures. He could feel his hair turning white just from how you were stressing him out.

You bounced the ball again, and Dabi fully turned to you. "I'm warning you, last chance. Fucking stop."

He saw a smirk appear on your face and knew you were playing with him. "That would spoil the fun. Why don't you make me-"

An audible gasp left your lips when you felt a roughed hand grab you by the throat. Your head was tilted upwards to let Dabi look down at you more.

It made him feel powerful—not that he didn't feel power over you before, but he liked knowing at the moment you were weak before him.

You refused to breathe as she felt Dabi inch closer to you, your body eventually backing up against the wall.

You couldn't look anywhere other than his turquoise eyes that poised danger, basically only your instincts telling yourself that you needed to run before something happens.

Your palm ended up against his clothed chest but made no attempts to try and push him away. So obvious, Dabi knew, cradling his head against your ear to speak in a low, raspy voice.

"I could kill you in a millisecond, and you wouldn't even notice. Oh, but you won't be able to actually feel pain. So, it'd be better if I torture you first huh?" You felt his palm heat up, but it wasn't enough to completely burn you.

His grip tightened, and feeling Dabi's breath against your ear wasn't helping either.

A whimper slipped past your lips; nothing could stop your racing heart now. Out of fear or out of obsession, you didn't know which one you felt.

Perhaps it was both.

Dabi pulled back to look at your trembling figure fully, glancing from your eyes to your lips repeatedly. He leaned in, smelling the faint scent of his own shampoo on you.

"Don't tell me you used my shampoo on purpose to smell good."

You gained a bit of your senses back, instinctively pressing your knees together only to feel that Dabi beat you to the punch.

His knee.

His knee was in between.

He clicked his tongue tauntingly, "If you wanted to have my scent on you so bad, you should've asked. I would've doused you, you naughty bitch."

That slight growl when he called you a bitch. It was no good, you were too far gone. You wanted to give in, to give in to your darkest desires, to your wants.

But something was still holding you back, binding you by the chains of something you carry within.

"God, you're trembling. Poor thing." His left hand made its way to your waist, slowly caressing in an up and down motion. It really wasn't helping to know your clothes were giving Dabi easy access to your skin.

Yeah, you weren't getting out of this situation any time soon.

Were you complaining?

Not at all.

Your scent drove Dabi insane. He already knew what he smelled like, but the fact that his own scent—his shampoo was on you, made it a hundred times better. It was your choice to choose his shampoo, nothing stopped you.

"You're so vulnerable. So... cute when you're obedient and silent." You hated that he had control over you, but you liked the attention he was giving.

Dabi pressed his lips together, and you shut your eyes on instinct, expecting a kiss.

A kiss was given.

On your nose.

He backed away, retracting his hand back from your neck to press two fingers to your forehead and a sudden shock went through your body.

This was all strategic.

And did you know that?

No.

Not at all.

You were too lost in the masochistic moment to even think for a fraction of a second.

"Well, doesn't matter now. I have somewhere to go." Dabi turned, sadistically chuckling before tossing his head over his shoulder to look at you once again.

"I'll be expecting a nice welcome when I come back."

He said that so defiantly, it even scared you.

Once he shut the door with a loud thud, you dropped.

Your back slid against the wall, your arm shaking.

"Shit, I'm shaking."

You tossed your head back, looking at the dim, warm toned ceiling light that flickered ever so often.

You shut your eyes, releasing a calming breath.

"Fuck me."

Author's note:
no promises im publishing weekly, i've got final exams soon lol. but i will publish on tuesdays for this book.

this book may or may not be a slowburn bc i love slowburns with a passion

also i changed my writing style again lol i wanted it to look pretty and shit so i did this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...