INSANITY ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ETHAN LANDRY

By livsbouquet

✷ πˆππ’π€ππˆπ“π˜, sadie macher was anything but sane, and her psychotic boyfriend didn't seem to help m... More

πˆππ’π€ππˆπ“π˜
prologue
i. just playing a role
ii. you're a snake
iii. i'm fine, i promise you
v. as long as you stay out of trouble
vi. the dumb blonde
vii. don't speak ill of the dead
viii. i don't want to die, mindy
ix. it's a shrine
x. i'm sick of her and her fucking attitude
xi. it's fucking torture
xii. still want to know what my voice sounds like?
xiii. wise words, dipshit
xiv. why weren't you there?
xv. much less scary at the serial killer movie theater
xvi. did you kill our friend?
xvii. this is what my uncle wanted
xviii. i love you so much, sadie jo

iv. people watch too many movies nowadays

11.4K 332 142
By livsbouquet

PEOPLE WATCH TOO MANY MOVIES NOWADAYS

     CHAD SMILED SOFTLY AT Sadie as she entered his hospital room, holding the door open for Anika to leave so she could go stay with Ethan. Tara sat beside him, grasping onto his hand tightly. He looked rough. His bandages were blood soaked and looked like they needed to be changed, and he was hooked up to an oxygen machine. He should be dead.

     "Hey. You sure are tough, aren't you?" Sadie laughed, coming to stand beside Tara. In honesty, she wanted to rip the oxygen mask off of him and yank the IV's out, but she knew she couldn't do that.

Chad looked from Tara over to Sadie, offering her the best smile he could muster up beneath the oxygen mask. He threw her a shaky thumbs up, his arm immediately dropping back down to his side, heavily. Tara's face was full of grief as she stared at him.

"Have the doctors said anything about him needing any surgeries?" Sadie asked Tara, who finally took her glossy eyes off Chad and turned them to Sadie.

     "No," She muttered, "All ligaments were missed, and the cuts in his stomach weren't deep enough to penetrate any type of intestines." Sadie nodded in fake relief. How fucking hard can it be, Quinn?

     "Well, I'm going to get going," Sadie said, offering a small wave to Chad. "I have an Econ test tomorrow that I haven't studied for."

     Tara sent her a grateful smile, "Thanks for checking up." Sadie smiled at her again before exiting the room and shutting the door, blowing out a deep breath while she momentarily closed her eyes. She jumped when she opened the back up, however, as she was face to face with Mindy. The twin stared harshly at her, their noses inches away from each other.

     "Where are you going?" She questioned angrily. Sadie placed her two hands on Mindy's shoulders and shoved her out of her face swiftly. Mindy raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms over her chest as she awaited an answer from Sadie.

    "Not that it's any of your damn business, but I have a big Econ test tomorrow that I would like to pass. So, I'm going to go study," She replied, tilting her head at the girl. "See you later, Mindy!"

Mindy's eyes narrowed in on the blondes back as she sauntered down the hallway kn confidence. "Yeah."

It was later that night, and after Sadie had studied for three hours straight, she decided she wanted to pay her boyfriend another visit. Sadie pulled the sleeves of Ethan's hoodie down over hands, shivering at the coldness of the night. She was hoping that everyone had already gone back to their places, and that she wouldn't run into ang of them. It would be hard explaining why she had come back to visit Ethan for a second time that day, when the two had only known each other for "a month", and wasn't even that good of friends.

The receptionist smiled sweetly at Sadie as she came in. Her name tag read "Ivy" and she looked to be in her later sixties. "How can I help you, hon?" Ivy asked Sadie.

"Are visiting hours over yet?" Sadie asked, putting on a fake, worried expression. The blonde knew she could get in one way or another. She would rather just do it the easy way.

Ivy sent her an apologetic look that made Sadie want to groan loudly. "I'm sorry, they end at 10:00 pm. Come back in the morning at 7:00 and you'll be able to visit." Sadie nodded in disappointment. However, really she was glad because that meant none of her friends were still around.

"I'll just come back tomorrow afternoon. I have school tomorrow morning," She said, looking down at her shoes. Ivy frowned deeply at the blondes sad demeanor.

"Who exactly are you wanting to see?" She asked, bringing her glasses down from her hair and onto her nose, looking at a spreadsheet in front of her. Sadie scanned over it before Ivy could notice, and she identified that it was a list of current patients in the hospital.

"Uhm, Ethan Kirsch," Sadie spoke quietly.

Ivy shook her head as she scanned over the rows of names. "We don't have an Ethan Kirsch emitted. There's an Ethan Landry."

Sadie's eyes went wide momentarily, as she had said Ethan's actual last name. "Oh, yes sorry. Landry is his mothers maiden name, my apologies." She noticed Ivy's skeptical look and batted her glossy eyes at her. "Sorry, he's my boyfriend! He was in an attack yesterday. He was stabbed multiple times."

"Ah, yes. Mr.Landry and Mr.Meeks. Terrible thing that happened, yeah?" Ivy's eyes were wide in horror. "I mean, who would do such a thing as to dress up in a silly costume and go around stabbing people." Damn. Sadie bit down on her tongue, trying to keep her composure. "People watch too many movies nowadays."

Sadie gulped harshly at her opinion. "Mhm, tragic," She forced out, "That's why I really need to see my boyfriend! I promise I'll be super quick. Please."

Ivy hesitated, looking around the halls before nodding her head. She scooped a keycard off of the desk and slipped it into Sadie's hand. Sadie smiled at her in thankfulness, a smirk underlying it as the woman had given into her just like she had planned.

"Be out of here by 12:00, got it?" Ivy demanded, wiggling her frail, little finger in front of Sadie's face.

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you."

The hallways were dead silent as Sadie walked down them. Only the sound of machinery beeping was heard, and an occasional snore as she passed a room. Once reaching Ethan's room, she cupped her hand around the glass of the window and looked through. He was sound asleep, his head thrown back on his pillow and his mouth hanging wide open. Sadie giggled as she opened the door with the keycard softly.

Tiptoeing around to the other side of his bed, she placed the keycard onto his bedside table. Sadie pulled the sheet back and sprawled out on top of her boyfriend. Ethan woke up instantly, grabbing at the person that was on tops of him arms. He breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed the pool of blonde hair beneath him. Sadie picked her head up from his chest and smiled sweetly at him.

"What are you doing here? It's 11:00." Ethan laughed, scooting over to the side so Sadie could lay beside him. She laid her head on his shoulder, throwing an arm around his waist as he threw his around her shoulders.

"I missed you," She hummed, breathing in the scent of him. His fingers twiddled with the end of her curled hair. Sadie sighed in contempt. "You haven't been over since Thursday." It was currently Sunday night.

"Kind of hard to come see you when I'm stuck in a hospital bed," He countered, kissing her temple and snuggling into her neck. "Is this my new hoodie?"

"No," Sadie lied. She pressed her lips to his before he could argue back that it was, in fact, his new hoodie. He slipped his tongue in, and it began to roam around the only mouth it had ever been in. They both knew what every single part of each other looked and felt like. They knew everything about each other mentally too. There was not one thing that the pair hadn't shared with the other.

Ethan grabbed ahold of Sadie's waist, pulling her more above him. He gathered her hair to one side, slipping his hand into it. Sadie's hands roamed Ethan's hips. They hadn't disconnected their lips and both were beginning to loose air quickly. Ethan pulled away first, but immediately attached his lips to Sadie's neck, sucking on his favorite spot.

     "Ethan.." Sadie grunted, hands behind his neck, supporting it. He bit it softly before detaching his lips. Pecking it softly, he pulled back to look at his work, grinning in admiration as he looked at the mark he left on his girl.

     Sadie's head dipped down to his neck, but Ethan grabbed her before she could do anything. Her lips pulled into a pout as she gave him her best puppy dog look. Ethan laughed, "Us both having hickeys on our necks might make things a little suspicious, don't you think?"

     Sadie hummed in agreement, before a wicked smile took over her features. "Then I'll just have to give you one where no one else but me can see it," She said, beginning to make her way down him.

     "Fuck."

∘•∙༄ OLIVIA'S OUTRO!
( IN THE HOSPITAL BED?
😈😈😈😈. to be clear, they
didn't have sex, she just gave
him a hickey on his v line.
updates should be coming quicker
now that i've kind of gotten out
of my writing slump! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 866 18
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, (Y/N) becomes the obsession of one of the latest Ghostface killers. ethan landry...
269K 8K 34
"Either you bleed with me or you bleed for me... That's your choice. Either way, it'll be a scream baby!" In which Lyds Greystone falls for her best...
11.7K 74 14
McKenna Macher, yes Macher, daughter of famously known Stu Macher, was a part of the Woodsboro killings of 2021, McKenna survived on sheer luck, or m...
17.3K 258 15
Y/n Macher, daughter of the supposedly dead, Stu Macher. When Y/n meets Quinn, she begs to meet her dad. After they meet they make a plan to get each...