What if ..? || A BoBoiBoy Sho...

By hi_finn

ON HIATUS! read the tags pls lol. There are some uncensored vulgar words and cursing throughout the paragraph... More

Explanation (?)
Ch. 1 || BoBoiBoy Fire
Ch. 3 || Missing Elements

Ch. 2 || Fire, Quake &.. WHAT?

313 17 1
By hi_finn

There will be some slight angst later on. Big brother/Mama Gempa moments. Though I don't even think it's angst but it kinda
looks like it ig.⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

.

It all happened too fast. At first the earth element headed inside Solar's laboratory search for the said light element. But instead he's found the fire element instead, entering the pod whereas they use when their master requests for an elemental split. The next thing, Quake was running, screaming for Blaze's name to try and stop him, only to bump into a bunch of buttons and found himself transported alongside Blaze and hit his head, falling unconscious for a while.

Quake couldn't comprehend what happened until he regained consciousness and found out not only Blaze was out into the outside world, but also him.

Rubbing his head in attempts to massage it, Quake heard another voice. His gaze immediately landed in front of him, and the earth element's eyes bulged out. "M-Master!?" He called out to BoBoiBoy who was staring at him with the same expression. It also seemed like he just woke up. "Mas-Master!? Me??" the boy pointed to himself, and Quake nodded gingerly, blinking every five seconds in nervousness, finally meeting their master for real.

BoBoiBoy was awestruck to finally meet the earth element of himself, the very element he often used during his superhero moments. It was like BoBoiBoy is looking at himself through a mirror, although he isn't Quake, and Quake isn't him. The Quake version wore similar clothing to his, except there were major changes, like the colour orange, red and yellow of his outfit all into black and gold, his black hat, replacing the thunder emblem of the dino hat with a white emblem of his quake power, black trousers and jacket and shimmering yellow and orange earthquake patterns around. The most noticeable change however was when he often wears the rocky gloves, the quake fists.

Most importantly, even his eye colour had turned from brown into hazel-gold colour. It was a beautiful colour indeed.

".. Master?" Quake called out again, and even BoBoiBoy couldn't believe himself that he's being called by a prestigious name when he's just a normal schoolboy with a normal life. With exception of being a simple superhero of pulau rintis. "Um, I'm not-"

Fang's voice cut him off and it fortunately snapped the two back to reality. "What has gotten into you?! Why are you suddenly attacking us!?" the lavender-haired boy questioned in disbelief, his gaze right at the raging fire element, unintentionally provoking him, only for Blaze to respond annoyed at how they started all this to make him mad.

He just wanted to help his master to cheer him up after all, and they are telling him he's not supposed to play with fire which is the only thing he's good at other than fighting. His restraints on his aggressive behavior slowly ripping, unaware his powers are getting out of control in his small body. Blaze's enraged glare right at Fang was quickly washed away as soon as he heard the all too familiar voice calling out for him.

"Api!!" Quake called out disappointed as he started walking closer to the younger element.

Blaze's breath hitched, as if his throat had gone dry while he flinched tremendously, not even trying to hide the drastic change of his mood from rage to fear in front of their master's friends. Blaze swore he could just perish out of existence right here and right now.

"G-Gempa!?" The fire element responded fearfully, all colors in him drained as he turned his head behind him and saw the one and only Quake in their master's smaller second tier form. Only then Blaze realized about his childish intentions and immediately put out his fire, self-control finally taking over him and Blaze felt like he was controlling his own body rather than BoBoiBoy's. Solar hadn't told the earth element not once, but how in the world was Quake with him during the transportation?

Even BoBoiBoy's friends were dumbstruck to see another, the familiar earth element in his second tier form calling out for the fire element in his first tier form. They were astonished that not only the earth element managed to calm the fire element down, but to see 'Fire' quickly cowering behind Fang, seeming afraid of the other as he approached with heavy footsteps that emitted dark aura that most siblings with the exception of Thunderstorm, do not want to experience this from Quake.

Now that Quake has found out about Blaze's intentions, he was sure the earth element will be banning him from doing shit by the time they have gone back inside the power watch.

"Explain why are you trying to force yourself out of Master's body. Look what you've done!" Quake scolded, and Blaze quickly puffed his cheeks, acting like a child as he let the mother-like brother yell at him.

"MASTER??" all of BoBoiBoy's friends, plus Tok Aba all hollered in confusion and disbelief. Isn't that BoBoiBoy in his elemental forms? Why were they calling BoBoiBoy their master as if-

"I was as shocked as you are." BoBoiBoy's voice snapped them out of their thoughts, all six of the audience now gawking at the sight.

An actual BoBoiBoy Quake and Fire at the sides, and then just BoBoiBoy, normal BoBoiBoy watching them from afar with the same expression as his friends and grandpa. Not long Ochobot was quick to catch himself from his trance. "Is it just me, or am I seeing three BoBoiBoys right now!?" Gopal questioned in disbelief, unable to comprehend what is real and what's not anymore. "How did this happen?? How did BoBoiBoy's elements leave his body and take the forms of.. BoBoiBoy??" the power sphere asked, which to nobody's surprise, was not answered.

"I'm going crazy." Fang finally spat, but nobody was making fun of his own insult to himself at all. Not even BoBoiBoy whose supposed to be the lavender-haired boy's rival.

Blaze approached them in an embarrassed state after minutes of Quake's scolding and lecturing, but the four of BoBoiBoy's friends immediately reacted into a defensive stance, already wary of 'BoBoiBoy Fire' after what happened earlier ago especially when they realized that is no longer BoBoiBoy, but one of the actual elements acting on his own.

"I'm, uh.. I'm sorry. For carelessly getting angry and attacking you." Blaze lowered his head as he shyly apologized, his apology mostly pointed at Gopal, a nervous grin on the fire element never wavered once as he gingerly scratched the lower side of his cheek. The very same trait BoBoiBoy often uses when nervous.

Gopal grumbled and crossed his arms, trying not to accept the other's apology for what he did to him. Fang and BoBoiBoy deadpanned. "I'm sure he didn't mean it Gopal, he was just, stressed." Yaya tried to reason alongside Ying who was nodding all the time to their food-loving friend who just 'hmph'ed' in response.

But Quake wasn't letting that slide. No matter who apologizes first, the other should accept it to avoid anymore arguments. That's what always happened in their household, and it sometimes involved Thunderstorm if Quake was going to be using his fists if there was yet again another argument that broke out between the other younger brothers that refused to accept the apology because of their pride. If they already didn't want to witness the lightning element to unleash his fury for being the most short-tempered and ruthless element of all of them, then they shouldn't really anger the earth element first thing.

"Dude I'm sorry, just say we're cool or we're getting a fist in the head." Blaze sweatdropped, already sensing his older brother's silent anger and Gopal narrowed his eyes at the fire element before his gaze landed on Quake approaching them with malicious intent.

As if he understood Blaze's silent plea, Gopal's breath hitched and his gaze immediately focused right at the fire element, taking his hand and shake it vigorously. "I accept, we're good, right best buddy BoBoiBoy?!" he grabbed the fire element and headlocked him, while Blaze didn't do anything to wriggle himself from the chubbier boy's grasp. Both of them nervously smiling at Quake who seemed to have stopped walking quite a while to watch the scene in front of him. His dark mood immediately replaced with a gentle expression, relieved that they made up.

BoBoiBoy watched amused as the scene unfolded, crossing his arms together as his walnut coloured irises completely focused on the three other figures in front of him. He found himself grinning at how Quake handled the fire element that easily and wondered if he could be like that too someday.

If only he had siblings to begin with, BoBoiBoy thought as he grimaced.

-

Fang, Gopal and Blaze played around the field using little of their abilities, on the sides watching them were Yaya, Ying and Ochobot. Tok Aba apparently had gone ahead back home to rest. Quake sat on the edge of BoBoiBoy’s bed, the said element catching sight of the dino-capped kid hopping on his bed and sat a little closer to the earth element. The two of them were silent for a while, BoBoiBoy swung his feet back and forth, drilling his brain for some other words for saying hello.

“Hi.” was all he could say as he waved a hand at Quake. So much for thinking and stuff, he thought. He glanced up to meet Quake’s front, while the boy was so awkward that he was talking to his lookalike. Quake pushed his thoughts and turned his gaze up to the other, hazel-golden coloured irises meeting walnut coloured irises. He could tell their user is nervous and thus the earth element smiled warmly to reassure there was nothing to be nervous about. “Hello Master.” he responded a little too politely, a little giddy that he finally got to meet the boy that took care of them. BoBoiBoy however raised his eyebrow at the name, again.

“Come on, just call me BoBoiBoy. I’m not used to being called.. Master.” the kid grimaced. “It’s weird.”

Quake was dumbstruck. Wasn't the term 'Master' a better and appropriate word of what their user wants themselves to be called when the elementals served them? Kids being served and spoiled would have loved to hear the word click off their servants’ tongues.

“May I call you something else then?” Quake questioned and BoBoiBoy deadpanned. “Did you not just hear what I-” Quake interjected, as if he's purposely trying to avoid BoBoiBoy’s suggestion on just calling him by his first name.

“Sire?”

“.. No.”

“Your Highness?”

“.. What!?”

“No..? Uhm, Your Majesty??”

“WH- That's even worse!”

BoBoiBoy facepalmed, rubbing his hand on his face in disappointment and Quake couldn't help but frown. Was he doing something wrong? The earth element lowered his head guiltily.

The boy patted a hand on Quake’s shoulder to regain his attention. “Hey, um, sorry. I just don't like either of those names..” BoBoiBoy began and Quake listened attentively. “I'm just a kid you know, but yeah, I guess I'm already well-known as a superhero.. It's just, uh.. I want you to act casual around me and not some kind of rich and prestigious kid because you're my element.” he explained, so close to averting his eyes from Quake. “.. So uhm, yeah.” BoBoiBoy shrugged and grinned.

“Ah, I’m sorry to bring discomfort to you, Mas- BoBoiBoy. I’m Gempa, and he's Blaze. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, Gempa. It’s a shock to see you out of my watch. I already knew you guys would look like me in any way but I've never seen it personally.” BoBoiBoy exclaimed. “What do you-”

The three troublemakers playing around the field were rudely interrupted by Adudu and Probe blowing them up. Blaze managed to save the two from the explosions, by creating a fire barrier, but unlike his controlled powers, the fire barrier he's supposed to keep in track was getting out of hand.

As smoke cleared out, all of BoBoiBoy’s friends and Ochobot minus Blaze were all laying on the ground dusty and weak, the explosions were too much that even Yaya and Ying could not prevent at least some of them from hitting them. They've used up their powers and exhaust themselves.

Quake reminded himself these are still children growing up and already are superheroes in an early age and restrained himself from facepalming or even questioning the way they use their powers.

It seems their enemy hasn't noticed BoBoiBoy and Quake just yet, their attention solely focused on Blaze.

Raising his fists in anger, Blaze confronted Adudu, “How dare you! They did nothing for you to attack them you ugly green germ!” the fire element hollered and the said alien ignored his insult, laughing louder and louder. “I know! You see them defeated? Yes! This is proof they stand no chance against my Mega Probe!” Adudu provoked, having something in mind if he was trying to risk both him and Probe into getting a fireball charged at them.

Quake hurried to their master’s friends, lending a helping hand. “You! You did this!” Quake pointed a finger at the villain who grinned menacingly. “Of course, if not, who's more capable than me- wait, WHAT?”

Three BoBoiBoys. Supposedly an elemental triple split, he thinks.

One is BoBoiBoy Quake.

Two is BoBoiBoy Fire.

And the third is just, BoBoiBoy.

.. Wait, what?

“How- How is this possible-” Adudu was cut off by an earthquake rumbling around them. In an instant, Probe was immediately trapped in Quake’s earth barrier around him, squeezing the amethyst coloured robot tighter alongside Adudu who sat inside Probe’s head.

The earth element didn't need to signal the fire element. He was already on his way, charging up the most destructive fireball with maximum heat. BoBoiBoy watched in amazement while he didn't need to do anything else as the two elements are already on the move before he could say anything. “You’ve gone too far!” Blaze hollered angrily as he flew upwards, his fireball just above his palm as it grew even more bigger and bigger. The alien frowned at the sight and begged his robot to do something to prevent the destructive power of his fiery opponent from throwing it onto them, but Probe was struggling on his own problem, trying to wriggle out of the earth barrier grasping him too tightly, unable to summon his machine guns and mini bombs. However, Quake grimaced at the massive fireball of his little brother. He's strong alright, but he worried it might affect the rest of them even if Adudu and Probe are already mercilessly defeated. “A-Api that’s too much-”

Unfortunately he could not hear Quake even for a while. “Can you take the heat!? MAXIMUM FIREBALL!!”

Quake had to let go of his grip on the other two and rushed for BoBoiBoy and his friends. Before the gigantic fireball had impacted the two little villains and the field, the earth element had gathered the others in a short amount of time and created a massive earth ball barrier around them to prevent them from being reached by the fires, the entire ground shook tremendously and smokes of fire seeping in the sturdy earth barrier that held them safely.

“Whuhu, that was close!” Gopal whined, covering his head in fear and Quake facepalmed at Blaze’s recklessness. His attack could have set a whole town in fires and destroyed into ruins if not for the school field being as massive as the fireball. They could hear Adudu and Probe thrown far away from the school field and it was safe for them to come out of their hiding spot.

“Api!!” Quake hollered at the unconscious element laying on the field grounds and shook him awake. Only to no avail.

The fire element was quickly scooped up in Quake’s arms and hurried for a space far away from the fires while BoBoiBoy followed the earth element with the same worried expression. “This way, follow me back at Tok’s house!” the elemental user suggested as he offered to carry Blaze on his back and Quake nodded, gently placing the sleeping fire element on their master’s back as BoBoiBoy wrapped his arms around Blaze’s waist to secure his safety before both of them were already found rushing out of the school field.

-

Blaze forced himself awake, gasping for air as if he was electrocuted before his eyes snapped open. Distant glitching was heard from below him and Blaze raised his arm where the watch was strapped in his wrist. It was malfunctioning and no matter how many times he shook his wrist, it had never gone back to being normal. Blaze hummed in disappointment, catching Quake’s attention as he was sitting by the edge of the bed, arms and head laying on the soft mattress.

Quake smiled, relieved to see Blaze well as he awoke. As much as he didn't want to bother BoBoiBoy any further, the kid insisted Blaze should lay down on his bed to give him comfort. “Feeling better? You exhausted yourself. Master was kind enough to let you use his bed for the night.” he informed, and Blaze gawked, before his gaze glanced down to see BoBoiBoy asleep on the ground with some blankets as his bedding and spare pillows. “Ah, sorry.” was all he could say, feeling incredibly guilty he was already barging in BoBoiBoy’s room as if it were his own, alongside Quake who wasn't even supposed to be here with him in the first place. “Don’t be. He insisted, he cared for you. You should thank him tomorrow.” Quake added and Blaze nodded, smiling back to let the oldest know he was fine. He hated seeing his oldest brothers worry about things, worried what would happen to them if they had failed protecting one another. It hurts to see them suffer just to make sure the younger brothers were safe.

Blaze sighed and glanced up. Something else was bothering him, and he suddenly glanced around in doubt, thoughts jumbled up that he was hallucinating and he was probably back in his room, back home with everyone else. But he confirmed eventually it was not his room. Dimly lit moon and stars kind of glowing stickers around the ceiling and down the wall where BoBoiBoy’s bed is positioned. Clutching on the blankets, Blaze stared back at the earth element and quivered his lip before opening his mouth to ask a question.

“Gempa.. We're not back home aren't we..?” and Quake nodded as a response.

Thoughts of the malfunctioning watch suddenly popped another question in his mind and the fire element rethought if this is a question he shouldn't be asking in the first place. “What’s happening to our watch? And, aren't we supposed to merge with master and get back home right about now..?”

Quake blinked at the question and sat still, quiet. Black dino cap by his side before the cool breeze entered the room by the open window, his hair swayed gently followed by the gentle breeze kissing his exposed skin. The earth element hummed, his tone uncertain, trying not to be too loud considering BoBoiBoy is asleep on his makeshift bed just beside him and Ochobot charging. Distinct glitching was heard from their watches like Blaze had said.

Quake’s silence was concerning Blaze even further if the oldest brother wasn't saying shit to reassure him.

“.. A-Abang?” Blaze called out again, his eyebrows furrowing in the meantime.

The earth element sighed before spilling the beans. “We.. We can't get back. .. I-I tried everything, I’m sorry. Not any of my attempts on the watch for any communication through the power watch dimension would work.” Quake explained, trying not to look defeated. He wanted to lower his head in hopelessness, but he cannot. His little brother surely has hope they can come back home, and until then, he still has the responsibility to reassure his youngest brother and comfort him. Just like when he, Thunderstorm and Cyclone were doing to reassure their youngest brothers during that painful time.

Quake sometimes questioned why they were born as elementals instead of being human or alien beings and live in peace as a family rather than going through so damn much.

The earth element placed his hand atop Blaze’s clenched fist and felt the fire element’s tensed knuckles slowly calm down and Blaze frowned. “I’m sorry.. I know you're itching to go home but until Cahaya can find a way to bring us back, then we can't do anything else but wait.” he reassured, smiling warmly to make sure his little brother still has some hope in him. Except he wasn't getting any response from Blaze, and Quake frowned.

“Api..?”

“No Gempa, it-.. it’s all my fault.” the fire element blurted out, tears slowly prickled his eyes and Quake was alarmed to see Blaze crying.

“Hey, wh-”

“If only I haven't been so curious, forcing myself out of Master’s watch to play.” Blaze continued, clenching his fists again under Quake’s warm palm holding them together. “I swore I just wanted to help him, but I just made a huge mess, and that involved you when it shouldn't be. It's all my fault, I’m really sorry Gempa!”

Quake had never seen Blaze so vulnerable. Well he has when they've gone through some trauma, but not when he's crying over his own mistake and the earth element wasn't even scolding him. He could feel the fire element trembling, and Quake was quick on his feet, scrambling from the floor then sat next to Blaze on the edge of the bed, still holding his hands to give him reassurance he wasn't mad.

“They’re going to look for us soon and worry, god I hate it so much when you guys start to worry, it's irritating, it's icky, it's just, not like you guys..” Blaze confessed, and Quake widened his eyes and smiled sadly. “I.. Didn't know you feel like that.” he mumbles in disbelief. Was that the reason Blaze kept pulling pranks? To keep them off from overthinking shit about the others safety? Quake cannot tell, but he had a gut feeling. Quake sighed, massaging Blaze’s hands. “I’m sorry if that was the case.. But it's just that, Hali, Angin and I only wanted the best for you four.”

“There we go again, you're being-” Blaze almost snapped, but he managed to keep himself in check, afraid he might say something in front of Quake that he will regret. “F-Forget it! Why can't I just see you three smile all the time instead of-”

Quake wasted no time and pulled the younger brother into his arms.

Blaze didn't care anymore, nor did he struggle free from Quake’s warm embrace. He nuzzled his face deep in his shoulders and cried silently, while Quake patted the fire element repeatedly until his hand would tire out.

Cried himself to sleep, the earth element laid Blaze back down on the bed, and as if on cue, BoBoiBoy sat up, rubbing his eyes. “I’m sorry I couldn't do anything.” he finally spoke up, startling Quake and the earth element scurried back to his makeshift bed next to BoBoiBoy. “Ah sorry, did that wake you?” but the kid shook his head.

“I was awake the whole time.” BoBoiBoy sheepishly states, scratching the back of his head. “Sorry if I seem like I'm prying into your uhh- personal life!” he quickly added, trying to reassure the earth element he wasn't listening in purpose. But Quake laughed it off. “It’s fine, it's nothing interesting. Just us being brothers and all.”

BoBoiBoy laid back down on his makeshift bed. “It must be nice having brothers.” he mumbled but Quake clearly heard that. Also laying back down, the earth element hummed in agreement. “It is. Though it's tiring as one of the oldest brothers. It may be stressful that you have to take care of some naughty and reckless little guys..” Both BoBoiBoy and Quake chuckled at the part. “But I don't regret being an older brother to them. It has become my role ever since, my responsibility as the older brother to make sure our younger brothers are safe and happy, and luckily I can share the same responsibility with two others.” he grinned smugly, and BoBoiBoy sweatdropped, suddenly getting flashbacks of his father and mechabot arguing, but the moment they heard toddler BoBoiBoy cry, they scrambled around the house to find ways to calm him down.

BoBoiBoy wondered if that was the case.

Quake hummed, his gaze solely up at the ceiling. “There are benefits when you're the oldest sibling as well. For example your hardwork would pay off the moment you see them smile, or there are times you have to scold them about their wrongdoings.” Quake shrugged and BoBoiBoy nodded. “For me, anything to see all of them smile. It makes me happy when they’re happy. Their hopes and dreams, all of them I have to fulfill to keep their joy going, and that's all to keep me going. I’d already be content with that..” Quake explained, his tone slowly sounding melancholy, and BoBoiBoy couldn't help but turn his head to him.

“Just.. Like flames.. No matter what it takes, I cannot let their flames go out. That's what Hali, Angin and I wish for..”

-

It was already sunrise and Quake had awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside and the sunlight beaming on his eyes. Beside him was empty. BoBoiBoy’s makeshift bed already. Ochobot came in the room with a tray filled with two mugs of hot chocoa and two plates of murtabak. Luckily, the power sphere entered in time for Quake to begin asking his questions. “Good morning Ochobot.” the earth element smiled warmly and the said robot returned the greeting.

“Where’s BoBoiBoy?” The earth element questioned before the power sphere can leave the room. Ochobot perked up and turned around to face Quake. “He’s on his way to school! He said he didn't wanna wake you two and say he's off.” the robot explained and Quake nodded. “Thank you, Ochobot.” and the robot hummedz leaving the room to let Quake and Blaze be.

As if on cue, Blaze groaned awake, his head aching and the fire element hissed in pain. “Ack that hurts.” Blaze mumbled angrily, and Quake rolled his eyes, on his way to grab one of the mugs with cocoa drink and carefully handed it to the cursong fire element. “Stop whining. Drink up, it's your favorite choco drink.”

Fast-forward to Quake and Blaze already on their way to Tok Aba and BoBoiBoy’s shop. They met the infamous grandfather of the superhero on his way to his house to meet up with the two other elements that Ochobot had informed. But later on, Tok Aba mistook the two as BoBoiBoy being late for school, but Quake had taken his time to explain they weren't exactly, BoBoiBoy. The earth element is a patient element after all, and most elements often forgets Quake isn't exactly the eldest in their family. Tok Aba finally understood, thankful that Quake have been going through his explanation slowly and carefully. “Well, what are you two doing? Shouldn't you two already have gone to school?” their elemental user’s grandfather places both hands on his hips in a disappointed expression and Blaze gawked, unable to identify if the old man had heard what Quake just said or chose to ignore the earth element’s words. “You two may be BoBoiBoy’s elements, but you're still kids. Now go back home and I'll help you two prepare.”

Quake sweatdropped and sighed, having no choice but to comply with the order.

.. So, who’s gonna tell Tok Aba?

“Alright class, you have two new temporary students that will be joining you.” Their female subject teacher informed and murmurs around the classroom began to spread around.

“I wonder who they are.” Yaya was the first out of the Kokotiam Gang to question. Gopal wasn't amused however, debating whether or not he should turn his pen into food, and Fang was just neutrally glancing outside the window. BoBoiBoy agreed with Yaya’s question, and Ying was busy with organizing her desk, unable to join whatever conversation both BoBoiBoy and Yaya were about to have.

The teacher knew her class was all curious. She smirked, her gaze landing on a certain orange capped boy, then back at the entrance. “You may come in now.” she spoke, giving permission to the students that are said to be new and temporarily attending the school. Footsteps can be heard, all eyes completely focused right at the entrance and everyone blinked.

“EEEEEHHH?!”

They all yelled.

They all glanced at BoBoiBoy at his seat, and then back at the two similar looking students standing at the front with the same uniforms and different coloured bags. “Hi everyone. Sorry to intrude, but we're the new students. My name’s Quake, and this is my little brother Blaze.” the earth element smiled at everyone watching him, and most female classmates squealed at how he acted so gentlemanly.

Fang clicked his tongue in envy, already getting a bad feeling that Quake was already a potential threat to his popularity.

The more reason to deem BoBoiBoy his rival probably.

“D-Dey! You haven't merged back with BoBoiBoy?!” was all Gopal could ask, worried about his best friend’s memory to alter and start to forget when used the elemental split for too long, especially when it just been used since yesterday night. Yaya and Ying furrowed their eyebrows, concerned expression glancing their way to BoBoiBoy, and even Fang had to look away from the window and glance at the elemental superhero. But the said boy however, calmed his panicked chubby friend, as well as the other three. “They haven't, which is weird. But don't worry, Ochobot scanned us in the morning. It's safe to say the whole 'going to forget everything soon enough' fiasco won't be happening.” he reassured, and Quake nodded at BoBoiBoy’s explanation.

“Can I sit now?” Blaze, who was quiet the whole time finally spoke up impatiently. Getting a deadpanned response from Quake, the older brother raised his quake fist, clenching it and bonked it over the grumpy fire element’s head. “Aduh!” Blaze whined, completely forgetting Quake is with him and swore he got a bump on his head.

He's just overreacting.

Everyone chuckled at the interaction. “Terbaik!” BoBoiBoy exclaimed his catchphrase, putting up his thumb before he led the two other elements to sit next to him, mostly Quake considering Blaze was unfortunately assigned to sit at Adudu’s chair.

.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.7K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...
32.3K 900 35
"Heyyy! Pay attention to me!" The purple haired troublemaker exclaimed, tugging your arm away from the taller boy next to you. "Don't go hogging (Y/N...
37.2K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
6.6K 327 19
I noticed how boboiboy duri have only a little amount of Angst so I decided to create this story, story about an element name duri/thorn who wishes t...