ศšepeศ™ (BNHA x Vampire Knight...

By Red_light13

Calling her Quirk: Vampire was meant to be a joke more then anything else. A little graphic perhaps, but it s... More

Chapter 1: Hero Training
Chapter 2: Hero Training part 2
Chapter 3: Cravings
Chapter 5: Blood
Chapter 6: Them
Chapter 7: Replay
Chapter 8: Little Monster

Chapter 4: Class Rep

81 1 0
By Red_light13

I was really starting to get annoyed with Aizawa. Not because of his weird quirk tests or his constant threats of expelling us.

No he was annoying because of how he chose to deliver information. Due to his dramatic pauses and cryptic way of talking whenever he made an announcement the entire class would be put on edge. Which in turn made their hearts race, which just made me hungry.

And then he would just zip up his yellow sleeping bag and take a nap. Leaving me, and a room of excited students basically unattended.

"Kill me." I grumbled, burying my head into my arms in an attempt to cover up the noise.

Class 1-A of UA high were currently arguing over who got to be the class representative. A job I had no interest in. But that didn't save me from being forced to sit through the commotion.

"SILENCE EVERYONE PLEASE!"

Iidas voice cut through the noise, which helped to shut up the voices of everyone else. But their hearts were still racing. But hey, it was something.

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"

Was it obvious Iida wanted us to vote for him? Yes. But it wasn't like there were any better ideas. Plus it calmed everyone down a bit.

I voted for Iida for no reason other than he shut everyone else up. He was a little overbearing but he proved he could keep the class in line. Which hopefully meant less sporadic heart beats.

Or at least it would have; If he had won our little election.

But instead the most nervous kid in our class was stuttering in front of all of us next to Yaoyorozu. His heart was beating a million times a minute and his whole body was shaking as he looked at us.

Izuku Midoriya, he was one of my classmates I had desperately tried to avoid. Which was difficult seeing as I sat right next to him in class. But this was exactly the reason why. Anytime he was spoken to, or was asked to speak, his heart would beat like a frightened rabbit. Sometimes it would race just because Bakugou would let out an annoyed sigh.

Even after Midoriya and Yaoyorozu sat down, his little heart was still pounding in his chest. So much so that I could barely focus on Aizawa teaching the class. My eyes kept drifting over to him, eyeing him like he was sweet tart. And just as it started to settle down his green eyes caught mine sneaking a glance at his neck.

Not that he knew I was looking at his neck.

But the damage had been done. His eyes went wide, his face flushed red and his heart started beating rapidly all over again.

"Mr. Aizawa, can I be excused please?" I asked, raising your hand. There was an hour left until lunch and I didn't want to spend it listening to Midoriya's heart beat.

"Be back before the bell." he said in a bored voice not even looking away from the chalkboard.

"Will do."

And with that I walked out the door.

It wasn't like I was going to tackle Midoriya then and there in front of the whole class. But I needed a break from his nervousness. So I found myself in an unoccupied bathroom and splashed some water on my face. Relaxing in the silence of it all as I let the cool water wash over my skin.

"Alright you stubborn little pill." I said aloud, taking a deep breath. "I'm going to eat you and you are going to behave. I said, looking down at the little black square box with a gold sun on it.

Blood tablets were an uncommon thing for a girl my age to have on me. They were typically prescribed to patients who were also on blood thinners. Or who naturally had low iron in their blood.

But to someone who needed to drink blood to survive, they were good to have on hand. Even though they tasted like chalk and didn't have much of an effect on my energy level. They did help the cravings. So I always tried to have at least one a day, just to keep myself in check.

"One, two, and Three." I shoved 4 pills into my mouth, cringing at the dry chalky flavor. I wanted to spit them out but I kept my hand placed firmly on my mouth as I struggled to swallow them.

Since animal blood wasn't staying down I had decided to change tactics. But the results weren't much better.

Common you disgusting little pill just go down! I thought to myself as they started to dissolve in my mouth. The flavor became 10 times worse as they did. Leaving a rotten sour taste.

And the next thing I knew, I was spitting them all out into the sink.

"This isn't good." I mumbled, turning the sink on so the leftover pills could dissolve down the drain. Taking the pills had always left a bad taste in my mouth sure, but spitting them out was a new development. "I should probably tell Hitoshis dad about this after school." I groaned, Looking at my reflection in the mirror.

That's when a wave of dizziness washed through my body. Making the room feel like it was spinning. "What the hell?" I stammered, stumbling towards the wall in order to keep myself from falling. Managing to use the wall to slide down to the floor without hurting myself, just in time for another wave of nausea to course through me.

"Focus Saori, it's just a headache." I said aloud, doing my best to stay calm. But my voice sounded so echoey as I spoke, as if the words were coming from outside of my own head.

I quickly reached into my pocket for my phone, I needed to call Shinso before something bad happened.

But it wasn't there.

"Shit." I groaned, leaning my head back against the cool tiled wall as the ceiling started to spin.

~

Back in room 1-A

It had been 40 minutes since Sasaki had left and the whole class was now just working on their homework quietly. But Tokoyami was starting to get worried. After her odd behavior this morning, their conversation on the way to class, and the weird look on her face as she left the room. He wasn't sure she was just going to the bathroom.

Maybe he was just reading too much into it?

So he waited another 10 minutes before the uncertain feeling in his stomach became too much.

"Sir." He said calmly, looking down at where his teacher was laying down. "Sasaki has been gone a long time, perhaps someone should go check on her?"

Aizawa's eyes didn't change much once they opened. Looking between Tokoyami, the empty seat in front of him, and the clock hanging on the wall.

"This isn't elementary school, if she's not back by the bell then i'll deal with her." Most of the room shuttered at his ice tone as he said 'Deal with'. "Thank you for your concern Tokoyami." And then he closed his eyes again. Leaving the class to continue with their work.

"Psst, why are you worried about Sasaki?"

It was a fair enough question. The two had barely spoken before they were teamed up together for combat training. But Tokoyami didn't even look at Mineta as he spoke, his eyes glued to the clock.

"Just something she said this morning." He muttered.

"I'm not as good as you think I am. So thank you for saving me."

There was something about her words that made him worry. Why did she use the word 'save' instead of something less serious? Like 'help' or 'lending me a hand.'

Maybe it was because she had a dark part to her quirk too? Maybe that's why he was worried. But It was less lonely knowing someone else was going through the same type of struggles. Perhaps at lunch he should ask her about it?

"Like a sexy thing?" Mineta asked, tilting his head. "You did walk into class together after all."

Tokoyami just let out an annoyed sigh as a response. Leave it to Mineta to make vulgar assumptions about the girl with a vampire quirk.

"Do you seriously think just because people walk into a room together that they're flirting?" Momo chimed in, seemingly irritated by the whispering in front of her.

"No, but Sasaki has been looking embarrassed about something since she got here." Mineta explained. "Her face was red, she was hiding her head in her arms, plus she's been staring at Midoriya since the election results came in." Mineta said, causing the green haired boy in front of him to jump in surprise.

"H-huh????" Midoriya stuttered, turning around to look at Mineta. His face beat red at his words

"So tell us Midoriya, Tokoyami... Which one of you got handsy with My Vampire Queen!"

That's when everyone in the classroom turned to look at Mineta. Who was practically drooling as he looked between the two students he accused.

"Wait, is that why she hasn't come back to class? Did one of you do something?!" Kirishima said loudly, looking between the annoyed looking Tokoyami and the red faced Midoriya. "Totally unmanly dude!"

"Or very manly if you think about it..." Kaminiarie teased, a perverted smirk on his face.

"W-what! No, I promise nothing like that happened! I mean I noticed her looking at me but I assumed she was just looking out the window or something!!! I swear nothing happened!!!" Midoirya said, panicked as the whole class erupted with questions and accusations.

"Then why was she acting so weird this morning!" Mineta demanded, now standing on his desk. "Not that it wasn't cute... But she's typically so sweet and outgoing, but for the past two days she's barely even spoken to me!"

"Does she ever talk to you, Mineta?" Jiro asked, earning a few laughs from her classmates as all the confidence on the grape haired boy's face vanished.

"Well not directly... but she's typically more cherry in the mornings! Going around and saying hi to everyone, her cute little fangs always poking out when she smiles, the way her pink eyes twinkle in the light." Mineta said, getting lost in his own little fantasy.

"BUT ONE OF YOU TWO RUINED IT!"

"Leave it to a pervert to notice when a cute girl is upset I guess." Tsu shrugged, tilting her head to the side. "But accusing people of being in a relationship isn't really the best way to figure out why -Ribbit. If anything it will probably only lead to more conflict."

"Tsu is right." Momo added, letting out a sigh. "And If something is wrong, she can come to us, when and if she wants to do so."

"Are you all really freaking about the damn blood sucker of all people?!" Bakugou Scoffed, leaning back in his chair.

"That's not very nice Kachan..." Midoirya stammered, looking down at his lap.

"Then go find her you damn extra!" Bakugou scoffed, putting his feet up on his desk. "And stop bothering the rest of us."

That's when the Bell rang.

"See you after lunch." Aizawa said lazily, "And if any of you see Sasaki tell her to come see me."

And with that the class left for lunch. 

~ A/N~ 😁

Sorry Its been a bit y'all! Work has gotten real crazy. 

But I should be uploading the next few chapters in the near future.

So until then. here are some means as an apology. ☺️

~

~

See y'all in the next chapter 

-Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
948K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
241K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...