The Insane New Hunter | Rwby...

By JukoThe10-Tails

Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A... More

For Wattpad (Policy Changes Update)
Bio (Minor Spoilers)
Harem (Spoilers)
Quick Note Before the Story
✨Main Focus On Story ✨
________________ Volume 1 ________________
Ch. 1 | Entrance arc | To Beacon Academy!
Ch. 2 | Entrance arc | Time For The Initiation Exam!
Ch. 3 | Entrance arc | Are you nuts? Is that a trick question?
Ch. 5 | School Days Arc | First Day of Class

Ch. 4 | Entrance arc | A Peak Into the Insanity

595 15 7
By JukoThe10-Tails

The Underground Battle

As we left off, Y/n has just been dragged down into a large hole by a large King Taijitu. Everyone was shocked by this, with Yang and Blake being even more so. The 2 girls rushed in towards the whole in the hopes of saving him, but they were stopped by Weiss, Ruby, Pyrrha and Ren, who each grabbed a hold of them.

Weiss: "stop! It's too dangerous to go down there half cocked!"

Yang: "but.... he'll die if we do nothing!"

Pyrrha: "you dont know that but.... hes right. The only way we can help him right now is to defeat that Nevermore. Until then, we must have faith that he'll be ok until then."

Ren: "I havent known him long enough, but he seems pretty strong."

Blake: "b-but.... he might..."

Ruby: looks at Weiss, then back at her sister, "let's deal with that Grimm together. Then let's help him."

Yang: looks back at her sister, "Ruby...."

Ruby: "look, hes my friend and I want to save him too. I promise I won't let him die."

Yang: "..... all right. Let's beat this bucket of chicken wings as fast as we can."

Ruby: shoots her hands into the air, "yeah!"

We now see underground into a massive cave system. As the camera pans around, we can see the giant snake crashing into many different pillars, with the boy still in its mouth.

Y/n: "tch you're beginning to piss me...... THE FUCK OFF!! HYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

The boy coated his fist in white aura, with purple scattered around it. He then cocks his fist back and punched the roof of the snakes mouth. This caused it to screech in pain, letting the boy go in the process. When he lands, the boy wastes no time to go on the counter-attack as he rushes towards the broken pieces of the pillars and begins to chuck them at the creature, making it screech in even more pain.

Y/n: straightens up, "what, thought you had the upper hand just because we ere in your turf? Like some home court advantage? Fat chance ramen noodle./I got to end this quickly, who knows how the others are fairing against the flying turkey."

* randomly came acrossed this channel, and I'm glad I did

* repeat if needed

* Here's the instrumental if you just want that instead.

The serpentine like monster quickly looks at the boy and growls at him. The boy just forms a cocky smirk in response to the creature. However, unbeknownst to the boy, this snake has a second head for a tail. This second head begins to slowly slither around behind him and begins to approach the unsuspecting boy. Well, the plan was to sneak up on him but-

Y/n: slightly looks behind him, "does this creature really think I can't see that? hehe too bad for it. I train in caves like these to improve my aura control and my other sense to aid me in the darkness for moments like this."

The second head then lunges at the boy, but he easily dodges the attack by backflipping and in one fell swoop, he kicks it hard on its head. Forcing it to slam onto the ground with a hard, almost bone shattering thud, that even cracked the ground beneath it. He then stands on its head. He moves on leg forward and rests on arm on that arched leg, hunching over it with a cocky smirk. Like this is child's play to him.

Y/n: "hehe, awwww. Whats wrong little noodle? I thought you were tougher than that."

The creature then growls at him in annoyance, almost as if it could understand him. The first head goes for a strike at the boy but again, he easly dodges it by jumping to his side. (somewhere Piccolo sheds a tear). He then lands on the ground and proceeds to throw more broken pillars at it but at both heads this time. This causes both heads to screech in pain. In perfect sync, the heads look at him and growl in anger.

Y/n: "what? Did I do something wrong? You're making such a scary face at me. Did I hurt your little feelings? heheheee."

Both heads then roar at the boy, before rushing at him. It's almost as if it was lashing out in anger towards him.

Y/n: "hehehe. Looks like it's finally time to give my new toys a full test run."

As the monster gets closer to the boy, he forms a cocky smile before cocking both arms back. He keeps both of his arm close to his sides, waiting for his chance. Once the creature is close enough to him, a wire suddenly shoots out from the hole on the back of each of his gauntlets, before attaching to one of the remaining pillars. Before it got any closer, the boy twitches his hands. Suddenly a reeling like sound is heard, which resulted in him shoot back towards said pillar. Resulting in the creature missing the boy, who then detaches one of the wires and moves his body slightly. The momentum of his backwards movement and new angle, caused him to swing around the pillar at fast speeds before he detaches the last wire when he reaches the front of the pillar. Resulting in him shooting at the creature at extreme speeds. With both of his feet outstretched, he hard kicks the side of the creature face, the power and momentum of the boys attack was so great, that the creature went skidding acrossed the ground before slamming into another pillar, nearly breaking it apart. The boy backflips off of its hand and lands on his feet before straightening up with a cocky smile.

In pure anger, the creature quickly gets up and goes for another strike. However, the boy jumps up out of the way, before shooting another wire out of each gauntlet. Each wire then embeds itself into the ceiling of the cave system. When the wires retract, he goes towards the ceiling at extreme speeds. Before he could reach the ceiling, he detaches the wires. He then spins around, 'lands' on the ceiling before using his strength to push him off of it that resulted in a small crater being formed. He then shoots both arms forward, shooting another wire out of both of them that embed themselves to either side of the creature. The retracting wires, plus his own momentum, sends him towards the creature at such speeds that he almost broke the sound barrier. He spins around and stomps on the creatures head with so much force that it formed a large crater beneath it, sending such powerful shockwaves in all directions that it basically obliterates the rubble around them. The force of this shockwave was so great that even those above ground were able to feel it as all of them shake as if an earthquake just happened.

Yang: rebalances herself, "what the hell was that?! It felt like an earthquake, but it was too short."

Pyrrha: "I dont know but-LOOK OUT!!"

Yang looked to her side and saw the Nevermore extremely close to her. Thanks to her own fast reaction time, she was able to just barely roll out of the way.

Yang: wipes her hand with the back of her fist, "pheww. That was a close one. Thanks Pyrrha!" said girl smiles at her before giving her a thumbs up.

Back down towards Y/n. We can see him facing the creature with a cocky grin. We can see that it has recovered from the blow and is now staring down at the boy.

Y/n: "hahahahaaa! Come on ramen noodle! I'm getting bored here!"

The Grimm Horde

The creature narrows its eyes at the boy and growls, but then it got PISSED when it saw the boys cocky smirk get even bigger. That was the final straw for it as it arched his neck, pointing its head towards the ceiling, and roars to the high heavens. This roar was so mighty and loud that it not only caused shockwaves to form in all directions, that even those above ground had to cover their ears from its sheer volume.

* but obvously longer and louder.

Ruby: instantly covers her ears, "AAA WHAT IS THAT NOISE?!"

Blake then covers her ears just as fast as Ruby but for some reason her bow as well. However, this loud roar seems to be affecting her more than the others as her ears begin to bleed, and she looks like shes on the verge of passing out.

Blake: barely able to stay conscious, "I DONT KNOW!/I... I can't.... my vision. I dont think I can stop from passing out any longer." she then stumbles before falling to her knees.

Ruby: still covering her ears, "BLAKE!!"

Jaune: with his ears covered, "MY EARS!!!"

Weiss covers her ears and tries her best to look around, but the sound was making it hard for her to see. However, she was able to see the giant bird, but it seems to be faring no better than them. It can't even fly straight anymore.

Weiss: "GUYS LOOK, THE NEVERMORE!!!" she then points at it, which causes everyone to look in that direction.

Back at Y/n, we can see he isnt faring any better than those above, but he seems to have it worse as hes too close to it.

Y/n: his ears begin to bleed, "GAAAAH!! SHUT UP ALREA-huh?"

[Stop Music]

* Repeat if needed.

When the snake like creature did finally stop, it looks down at the boy, who looked up at it confused. However, he heard growling noises in the distance. Coming out from the shadows of the cave were multiple Grimm that reach into the hundreds. His eyes widen as he saw not just Beowolves, Ursas, and smaller King Taijitu but also multiple Grimm hes never seen before. It's almost as if they were responding to the larger creatures call. All of these monsters walked towards the boy, baring their fangs, sharping their claws and readying whatever natural sharp weapon they may have. All look ready to tear the boy to shreds, drool leaking from their mouths. Now he was completely surrounded by Grimm that reached into the hundreds. The boy starts to slowly hyperventilate in a moment of what appears to be PTSD.

* kinda like this but Grimms

The Insanity Unleashed

Y/n: flashes between his memories and reality, "w-wait.......... b-but Grimm dont call....... each other........ there is no....... alpha............w-whats going on here?/I-I have to calm down.... calm down damn it."

The snake like creature looks down at the boy and........ smirks? However, the creature then roars in a commanding tone. As it does so, all the other Grimm roar in unison and attack the boy together. As they got closer, suddenly time seemed to slow down for the boy. He just stud there, with his breath becoming even more labored. Flashes between reality and his past crosses his mind. Then-

??? Man 1 (flashback): "Y-Y/n...... why?"

??? Woman 1 (flashback): "y-you...... doomed us."

??? Man 2 (flashback): "i-it's your........ fault."

??? Man 3 (flashback): "m-murderer."

??? Woman 2 (flashback): "my son is....... dead because...... of YOU."

??? Woman 3 (flashback): weakly points at the young Y/n, "mon......... ster."

Suddenly, the boy goes limp. Slouching over, with his head and arms just dangling there. Then the air pressure in the entire cave changed, the air was filled with so much killing intent. It was so potent, so thick, that even the Grimm felt it and stopped in their tracks. They looked at the boy and saw him slouched over, his head looking towards the ground. Then a white aura begins to become visible arround him but that color didnt remain as it now turned a faded shade of purple. Then there was a pulse that caused a shallow crater to form around him. This thick murderous air was even felt by those above ground.

Blake: stops in her tracks, "w-wait is that? Such.... killing intent."

Pyrrha: falls to her knees, "this..... aura...... its.... hard to breath."

Jaune: "Pyrrha!" takes one step but stops in fear, "g-guys.... why do I feel like pissing my pants right now?"

Yang: wipes the sweat from her chin, "it's...... it's like a cornered animal about to bare its fangs."

Weiss: "what kind of monster can do this? It's.... hard to breath."

Ruby: her legs shake, "my... my legs feel like jelly."

Back in the cave we see nothing has changed. The Grimm wait for something to happen, almost as if they were afraid to move. However, when we get a good look at the boy, he begins swaying side to side. The normally happy, fight crazed boy has snapped. A monster has been awoken, and his eyes rest on his next victims. No one can save them now.

Y/n: "hhhehehehe....hhahahahaha.......AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! BRING IT ON YOU PATHETIC PIECES OF TRASH!!!"

Now with his head raised, we can see his eyes are now the same faded shade of purple as his aura. As soon as his head was raised, he instantly blitzes an Ursa at such amazing speeds that it couldnt even react in time, before punching it so hard in the gut that it's sent flying towards a pillar and nearly explodes on impact. The snake line Grimm likes at the now fading corpse of the Grimm and....... scoffs? The others gained the courage to go on the attack. He slowly straightens up, but his head remains down, hiding his face in shadow.

[Stop Music]

* it's all fun and games until you wipe out the death metal.

* repeat if needed

Y/n: "so you think I'm at a disadvantage because you out number me? hahahaa, how foolish." his aura becomes visible again, but now it's more of the standard shade of purple, this causes the Grimm to back up slightly, "you think you can win because I'm surrounded? Only the weak fear such things." this aura now begins to trail off his body like embers from a flame, "give me a break you weaklings.............. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT INSECTS BEFORE ME!!!!"

Suddenly, with his almighty roar, his aura bursts forth like flames escaping a burning building once an airway became available. Now his whole body is covered in a thick, purple flame like aura that hides his entire body but within the flames, a figure can be seen but what was most revealing, was his almost demonic looking smile. Now bright purple eyes can be seen through this flaming aura.

Y/n: "NOW PREPARE TO DIE WEAKLINGS!!!! YAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!"

He then blitzes a Beowolf with such amazing speeds that it had no time to react. Before it or any of them knew it, his hand was plunged straight through its chest and out of its back. A blood like substance begins to spray out of it, covering the boy. He then looks at the blood like substance on his cheek and sadistically licks it before spitting it out right on its face. He slowly raises his free hand, opens his palm and rests his hand at the opening where his other currently is and............. RIPS IT CLEAN IN HALF! Its blood like substance sprays everywhere like a fountain. As both halves fall onto the ground, the boy raises his arms to his sides, allowing the substance to rain down upon him as if he was standing in the middle of the midday rain of a hot summer's day.

Y/n: "HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! I love a cold shower after a hard day's work of murdering some weaklings!" looks at the other Grimm, "who else wants some?"

One Grimm gains the courage to lounge at the boy, who remained in his usual sadistic smile. He easily dodged its attack with mimium effort before grabbing it by the throat.

Y/n: "awww. How cute. You thought this was a fight." he then grabs the top of its hand and flexes his muscles, "this is a slaughter."

He then raised his hand slowly, slowly separating its head from its shoulders, causing it to roar in agony. Snapping vain by vain, its head slowly comes off before, finally, ripping it off in a messy and brutal fashion. He then tosses both pieces to the side like garbage before looking at the other Grimm, who seem hesitant to rush at him.

Y/n: "so won't come to me, huh?" forms an almost demonic grin.

Y/n: "thats fine by me. You're dying either way."

He then rushes at one of them but then disappears. Before reappearing behind it, wrapping its arms around its head. With the ease of simply flicking his wrist, he twists the Grimms head in such an unnatural way that its mouth is now where its forehead used to be and vice versa. He outstretches his arms to his sides, allowing the Grimm to fall to its knees, then to the ground. He then slowly turns to the other Grimm with the same demonic grin, causing them to back away slowly. Before, he then sadistically licks the side of his mouth and forms an even bigger demonic grin. It was at that moment, the Grimm, who dont feel emotion, who dont feel fear, felt pure primordial fear. And there was nothing they could do but wait for their death to come as their Grimm Reaper, prepares to reap their souls.

The Battles Conclusion

[Stop Music]

[Scene Shift]

pick a random spot but not too far

On the surface we can see Ruby is crouched down, with her Crescent Rose at the ready. She leans back slightly on some kind of long ribbon as a black spell like circle is beneath her. To her side is Weiss, who has her own sword drawn and pointing forward. The pair then look at each other, before nodding at each other. Ruby cocks her weapon while Weiss turns the black circle into a red color. As soon as she does, Ruby is sent flying at something with amazing speeds. She went with so much force that the ground cracked beneath her. She then starts firing her weapon to not only increase her speed even more but to also guide her to her target, which was revealed to be the same Nevermore. She then slams the underside of her scythes blade against its neck. Do to her momentum, both were sent crashing into the cliff face. Suddenly Weiss rises her sword, which caused multiple circles to form along the wall, heading straight up. This allows Ruby to run up the wall, firing her weapon again to increase his speed even more.

Everyone looks on, completely exhausted from their fight with the Grimm, but they still have enough strength to cheer her on as she continues to run up the cliff. When she finally reaches the top, she lets out one final yell and one more shot, before completely decapitating the Nevermore, with petals falling behind her. She then lands behind the head of the creature, while the rest of her body falls to the ground. Everyone looks on in amazement at what she just did. Ruby turns her head to the side and smiles at the group below her.

Jaune: "wow.... that was......wow."

Yang: "well........ that was a thing."

[With Ozpin]

Ozpin: "well that was dramatic...." takes a sip of his tea, "but I approve." looks to his side and sees Glynda quickly scrolling and tapping her tablet, "whats wrong?"

Glynda: "I..... I can't find the boy. Y/n, hes nowhere to be seen."

Ozpin: "what?!"

As she continues to scroll and tap on the screen, until she notices a large hole from where the others were but within the shadows, she notices something moving.

[Stop Music]

[With Ruby]

Now back with Ruby and the others, we can see she had gotten down. As soon as she doesn't, Yang hugs her, proud of her until a certain realization about a certain boy hits her.

Yang: "ok, now that weve dealt with the thing, let's go help....... Y/n?"

Suddenly, the ground beneath them began to shake violently, causing everyone to panic. They began to fear another large Grimm was on its way. However, multiple Grimm were shot out of the large hole like a geyser. The dead Grimm then began to rain down like...... well, rain. Everyone looked on with a mixture of confusion and fear but some, like Blake and Pyrrha, noticed some of the Grimm looks disfigured and even ripped apart. As their guard was at its highest, a normal-sized King Taijitu popped out of the hole, before resting its head on the edge of the hole. As the group ready themselves from a huge threat coming their way, they heard footsteps echoing from the cave system, sending them even more into a panic. However, all of their worries were washed away when they saw a battle damaged Y/n walking up from the hole, using the snake as a makeshift staircase. When we get a better look at him, we can see he has multiple cuts and scratches all over his body, some even have small streams of blood leaking out of them. His clothes were ripped and slashed in many places, he even appeared to be somewhat out of breath. However, for a moment, they could see his eyes were a bright shade of purple, instead of its usual E/c color.

Suddenly his eyes widen and began to shake violently, forcing him to place his left open palm on the left side of his face, as if he was in a great amount of pain. When whatever that was finally subsided, he slowly moved his hand away and slowly opened his eyes, revealing they are back to normal. He looks at his hand and closes it in anger.

Y/n: "damn it. I... I lost control......... again. Luckily this time it was short and not as bad." looks back at the hole, "plus I was isolated from everyone, so no one got hurt because of me....... this time." looks back at his fist, "I...... I need to get stronger. I need to get this...... curse under control before-"

Yang & Blake: "Y/N!!"

Y/n: looks forward, "huh?"

Before he could react, the 2 girl rushed him and hugged the boy. This causes a small blush to form on his face. Upon realizing what shes doing right now, Blake quickly back off. She places her hands in front of her, using one hand to hold the other, and looks down with a blush forming on her face. Yang stared at the girl and formed a victorious smile on her face that said 'I win'. Blake saw this and instantly got serious with an expression that said 'oh, it's on'. Tho not actually seen by anyone, small sparks of war formed in the middle of their gazes. The images of a tiger and dragon ready to fight each other formed behind them.

Jaune: "dude, did you seriously beat all of them?!"

This sudden question got their attention, knocking the girls out of their challenging gazes.

Pyrrha: "thats a good question, there are quite a lot of them. How can you possible beat them all by yourself."

Nora: "it was like a Grimm fountain!......... or was it more like a geyser?"

Ren: "mmmmm, I think it was more like a geyser."

Weiss: quickly looks at him, "dont encourage her."

Ren: saying in an almost exhausted tone, "sometimes it's just best not to resist."

Ruby: shoots her arms into the air, "that... was.... AWESOME!"

Y/n: rubs the back of his head, "hehe, oh that was nothing. It was like...... uhh, what? Only 100 of them?

All: "ONLY 100!!" causing him to look at them confused.

Jaune: "dude, it's even difficult for an experienced hunter or huntress to take out 5 of those things."

Pyrrha: walks up to one of them as it begins to fade and crouches down, "I've never seen some of these types of Grimm before."

Blake: walks up behind her, "nether have I."

Weiss: walks behind Blake, "thats...... concerning. What could it possibly mean?"

Pyrrha: shakes her head, "i dont know but whatever it could be. It's clear that it isnt goo-"

Suddenly the ground began to shake again. Before anyone could question why, the same huge King Taijitu that brought Y/n down that hole in the first place, came bursting out. They were in a panic but noticed it was heavily battle damaged and pissed as all hell. It looked at the other, before roaring so loud that it sent shockwaves towards them. This forced many of them to cover their faces from the on coming debris, while trying their best not to get sent flying.

Jaune: "it's..... it's fucking huge!!"

Yang: "thats what she sai-"

Blake: "yang! Not the time!"

Ren: "man that thing is pissed!"

Nora: "it's hammer time!"

Ren: "Nora no!"

Nora: "Nora yes!"

Y/n: gets into a fighting stance, while moving Yang and Blake behind him in an almost subconscious move, "alright noodle....... you're pissing me off!!"

Hearing the familiar voice of the one that has done this to it. The Grimm stopped roaring and instantly looked towards the boy. As soon as its eyes laid upon the boy, it not only glared daggers at him but growled with so much hated that steam came out of its mouth. This confused a few of them who knew quite a lot of the Grimm species.

Weiss: "wait...... is it....... glaring and growling at Y/n?"

Blake: "thats not glaring, thats fuming. It's even steaming from its mouth."

Yang: "man, that thing is beyond pissed. What the hell did you do to it Y/n?"

Pyrrha: "but....... Grimm dont have such emotions. They only have basic instincts."

The boy managed to pushed Yang and Blake away from him, right when the snake like Grimm went for another strike at him, but he was quick enough to dodge to the side. In that same instant, the boy punched the side of its face, causing a large indent to form on its face as well as a small shockwaves to shoot out from the impact. Before it could get sent off flying away from the boy, he grabs one of its fangs. Using a mixture of his own strength and its momentum of his strike, he was able to easily rip the fang right out of its mouth. Everyone could almost feel a phantom pain like sensation in their own mouths, causing them to cover their mouths and cringe from just imagining the pain. The boy then run towards the creature and jumps high into the air and crocks back his arm, readying for another strike.

Y/n: "know your place worm!"

For a split second, his eyes began to shine a faded purple color before returning to normal. He then proceeded to throw the fang with all of its might. It was going so fast that small shockwaves formed from it, almost as if it broke the sound barrier multiple times. Before it could even react, the fang pierced right through its skull, cracking the ground beneath it. It let out one final roar before the light faded from its eyes, going limp because of it. With it now resting on the ground, dead, it began to fade away into dust particles. The boy landed beside the now fading beast but when he looked at the beast, his face didnt show one of victory or relief but that of worry. However, before he could remain in his own dark thoughts any longer-

Ruby: "that was amazing." causing the boy to look at her.

Y/n: "hehe, it was nothing."

Jaune: "nothing?! Dude, that was a massive Grimm and you took it out with its own fang!"

Nora: "yeah and you killed it with one shot!........ a headshot!"

As the boy looks at the group, all with smiles on their faces as they look at him, suddenly his vision turned purple. In that moment, he could see their bloody and torn up bodies lay on the ground where they currently stand. Above each of them was a Beowolf, each with blood dripping from their fangs. One even had Yangs arm in its mouth, while another tore a hole through Pyrrhas chest. The Grimm then look at him and appear to bow before him. He began to hyperventilate, as he looked down and noticed he was holding the head of Ozpin while standing on the crushed head of Glynda. He quickly closes his eyes hard, before opening them again to see everything was normal, but the others were now looking at him with worried looks on their face. suddenly a sharp pain could be felt on his head, forcing him to grip the side of his head. He does his best to subdue the pain and gain control over his labored breathing. He was so focused on that task, that he didnt noticed that Yang and Blake have approached him.

Yang: "Y/n are you ok? You're sweating a lot."

Blake: "yeah and you dont look too good. It looks like you're struggling to breath."

Y/n: "huh?" shakes his head, "y-yeah. I'm fine. Just tired. Guess taking on 100 plus Grimm was a bit much."

Yang: "are you sure?"

Y/n: "yeah, I'm sure. I just need some rest. Thats all."

Blake bites her lip, before suddenly, taking his arm and resting it on her shoulder. This sudden action causing him to look at her in shock, but also a small blush formed on his face. She looked away, trying to hide her own blush.

Blake: "y-you been through a lot today. You even saved us. So t-this is the least I can do."

Yang: "hehe smooth, but I'm not losing." she then did the same as Blake, causing them both to look at her, "yeah, what she said." looks at Blake: "hes a pretty big guy. Even youll need help carrying him." forms a cheeky smile.

Blake: puffs up her cheeks in annoyance, "yeah, sure. Whatever you say Yang."

The pair stared at each other for a few moments, before Yang starts to chuckle softly, causing Blake to join in too. Meanwhile, Y/n just stands there, confused as fuck at whats happening before him but just shrugs it off. The boy decides to take them up on their offer. Sure, he may be tired but nowhere near that tired. Actually his reasons are...... more typical of a boy his age...... surprisingly.

Y/n: "kinda hard to say no to 2 beautiful girls offering their help. Funny, despite all the fighting theyve been through, they actually smell pretty nice............ great, isolation made me into a fucking pervert."

As the boy looks at the pair, he looks at Yang and notices her features but what caught his eyes the most were her big....... assets. He blushed and quickly looked away. When he looked at Blake, he did that same as with Yang. Sure, her assets werent as big as Yangs but he could still feel them as she pressed against his side a little harder. Feeling her perky, but soft breasts caused him to blush again. Having nowhere to look, he decides to look at the ground.

Y/n: "why are such cute girls even talking to me anyways, let alone letting me rest on their shoulders?" then a quick flash to his little episode moments ago, "it was only a short time, so why........ what is it affecting me this much? It normally takes me using it a few more times before it begins to affect me to this extent. I..... I need to relax, until its effects ware off. Otherwise...... that, that will happen again."

He then looks down as the sounds of people screaming can be heard, things crashing, windows breaking, wood being smashed and the sound of something wet and thick being ripped apart. Then a crazed, evil laughter can be heard.

As the pair of girls help Y/n walks towards the others, in the background a strange flame like wisp can be seen. Waving in the wind like a small flame. As it begins to disappear, as small but sinister laughter can be heard. Then, it all fades to black.

Ozpin (off-screen): "Russel Thrush, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark."

The Teams Revealed

The scene then blurs and fades back in, showing Y/n still being helped by Blake and Yang, showing not much time has passed as he still has his injuries. We can see a group of 4 boys standing in front of them inside an auditorium. Above the boys, was a large holographic screen was shown. On it were the profiles of the 4 boys, all the while an applause from a large crowd can be heard.

Ozpin: "the four of you have retrieved the black bishop set. From this day forth, youll be working together as team CRDL, led by.............. Cardin Winchester!"

In the background, the other students can be seen waiting their turn. We can see Y/n is standing with Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang. He can be seen standing on his own feet now, instead of Blake and Yang helping him. Upon hearing the last name of the boy, Y/n couldnt help but chuckle before leaning over towards Blake.

Y/n: whispers, "hehe. What, does he go around hunting demons, werewolves and other supernatural creature, in his black Chevrolet Impala while listening to classic rock?"

Blake: raises an eyebrow and whispers, "huh? The supernatural doesnt exist. What are you talking about Y/n?"

Y/n: ".............." straightens up and whispers, "nevermind. He looks too weak to be able to handle that anyways."

This caused Blake to raise an eyebrow at the boy again, but before she could ask, her attention was returned to Ozpin when he continues his announcements.

Ozpin: "Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie. The four of you have retrieved the white rook set. From this day forth, youll be working together as team JNPR." in the background Nora laughs and hugs Ren, "led by Jaune Arc!"

Jaune: "............. Excuse you?!"

Ozpin: "congratulations!"

Pyrrha grins at the boy and gives him a friendly pump to his shoulder but her so called 'great leader' easily falls on his ass and in front of everyone, who all begin to laugh at him.

Ozpin: "and now we have Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long. The four of you have retrieved the white knight set. From this day forth, youll be working together as team RWBY. Led by.......... Ruby Rose!

Weiss is utterly shocked by this and quickly looks at Ruby, while said girl looks equally as shocked. Yang forms a grin on her face and quickly hugs her little sister.

Yang: "I'm so proud of you!"

Blake: her eyes widen and says with a hint of sadness, "wait, but thats all the teams."

The 3 girls quickly looked at the boy, while Weiss only side eyed him. The 3 girls had saddened expressions on their faces.

Yang: in a sad tone, "Y/n...... won't be joining us?"

Ruby: in a sad tone, "but....... it's not fair. He did better than any of us."

Weiss: "it doesnt matter. Rules are rules and he not only didnt get a team but never retrieved any of the pieces."

Y/n: "hehe sorry girls. Looks like I screwed up. dont worry about me. I'll just have to try better next time."

Blake: "b-but-"

Ozpin: "however!" causing everyone to look at him, "we're not done here."

This obviously confused everyone, new and old teams. This is it, this is everyone. How can there be more?

Ozpin: "as many of you may have noticed but theres one more person up here with us. Young man, can you please step forward?"

Y/n raises an eyebrow in confusion but does as he asks. Team RWBY look on in confusion, while Blake and Yang were more worried and nervous, than confused.

Ozpin: "this young man here is named Y/n L/n. He not only didnt retrieve any pieces or sets whats so ever, but he also hasnt laid his eyes on anyone who wasnt already a team." this causes everyone to talk amongst themselves, "so 'why is he here' you may ask. Well, it's rather simple really. A talent like his is far too rare to pass up. Actually it would be criminal of us to just let him leave. This boy can take out Grimm with his bare hands." this causes everyone to talk in disbelief, "dont believe me? Then here."

Ozpin then snaps his fingers, causing multiple screens to pop up. They each show Y/n taking on Grimm all by himself, with no difficulty at all. Tho, noticeably, his taking on the strange almost augmented Grimm was missing. Everyone looked on in amazement, some had fear in their eyes, some starstruck, but a certain blonde was looking on in a......... different type of excitement.

Ozpin: "As you can see, I was not telling a lie, this young man can fight Grimm not only by himself but with his bare hands alone. To just leave such talent alone would be shameful of us to do. So, for the first time in the history of Beacon Academy. He will be the first........... solo team!!"

This caused quite the uproar amongst many of the students here, many were even worried about letting him in, while others fear him in general. However, the 2 teams closes to the boy were cheering him on and happy for him, while Blake and Yang looked relieved. Understandably, the boy himself is standing there dumbfounded, almost confused if what he heard was real.

Ozpin: "because of this, he will be free to go on any mission by himself, accompanied by a teacher of course, or he can freely go with any team he wished. That is all." as he was walking away, he couldnt help but look at the new batch of students and smiled.

Ruby: "wow, thats amazing. The first solo!"

Yang: "yeah. So........ does that mean youll hang out with us?"

Blake: "well, according to the professor he can do whatever he wants."

Weiss: "thats reckless if you ask me. Not only are there untold dangers out there that would make it suicidal for a solo but, whos going to make sure he doesnt destroy some building or something?"

Y/n: cheekily smiles, "actually-"

Weiss: quickly raises her hand, "nope. I'm stopping you right there muscle head."

As their conversation goes on, Ozpin could be seen still staring at them, with the same smile on his face.

Ozpin: "looks like things are shaping up to be an....... interesting year." focuses on Ruby, then Y/n, "Ruby Rose and Y/n L/n. I look forward to seeing what future you 2 will bring to us. Will it be good, or will it be bad? Who knows." he begins to walk away but stops in his tracks, "oh, I almost forgot to mention. Team RWBY and Y/n!" causing them to look at him, "Y/n will be staying with you girls for a short period of time, until we can get his room ready."

Y/ns face turned red at the thought, Weiss protested this, Ruby cheered in a childish, innocent way, Yang smiled in an almost seductive way while Blake blushed and looked away with a smile on her face, but he bow......... twitched?"

Weiss: "professor, I must protest. You can be serious about this. Letting a boy, let alone someone not even on our team, be allowed to stay in the same room as a group of girls. It's just....... wrong."

Ozpin: "mmmmm, as long as nothing happens, or he doesnt do anything, then it should be fine. If anything, it sounds like a you problem, something you need to sort out. Bye!"

Weiss: "professor!" she then slouches over and sighs in defeat.

Y/n: completely frozen, "me and 4-"

The boy then looks at the 4 girls and imagined them in their sleepwear but then into their underwear. Each of the 4 girls were still in their same position as they were in the real world. A redness began to travel up from his neck to the top of his head.

Y/n: "-cute girls...." gulps, "something tells me fighting Grimm would be easier than dealing with what might happen in that room. I hope I can survive this or a certain part of me behaves."

As the boy was stilling thinking his..... not so innocent thoughts, the camera begins to pan up and over the auditoriums structure. As it escapes to view the bright blue sky, it shows only a few clouds scattered throughout it and behind them, is the faint image of a broken crescent moon.

More Mysteries

Then the sky begins to turn dark, allowing the light from the moon to illuminate the quiet and darkened city. As the camera continues to pan, we can see the brightened moon from the reflection of a nearby window. As we get a better look inside, we can see a darkened room, fully covered in shadow. From what little can be seen we can see different shelves and cabinets that litter the room. Towards the back of the room, is a normal looking desk. Then we can see a man wearing a clean white looking suit, with a black top hat on his head.

The man before us is named Roman Torchwick, one of Vales many criminals but one whos beginning to make a name for himself. We can see him holding his phone and talking to someone on the other side of the line. He then leans against the desk and looks at a large map. When his conversation ends, it's clear it didnt go well as he angrily slams his phone down and sighs. He then puts his cigar into his mouth and lights it, right as a man with a gray mask and black hood shows up with some kind of trolley in tow. Roman lays out a collection of Lien, which he then puts on the table. The masked man sees this and takes them.

Roman: "open it"

The masked man nods at him and grabs his crowbar. The man then rams it in (pause), and pries open the box. When he opens it, a large amount of Dust crystals of varying colors can be seen.

Roman looks at them and picks one of the blue gems up and begins to look at it. He chuckles softly and says-

Roman: "we're gonna need more men."

The camera begins to zoom in on the map pined to the wall that rests above the only desk within that darkened room. This map shows Vale and various other districts and areas. Many of these places had crossed out markings on them. This all then leads to a specifically circled place on the map, Beacon. However, as the camera begins to zoom in, something strange could be seen. In a far off forest area, multiple Grimm like symbols can be seen, then arrows pointing to a specific spot on the map. As the camera zooms in more, we can see these arrows were pointing at a small area of the map thats in the middle of the forest. This area had multiple buildings with the words, 'accomplished' can be seen above the group of structures. Before more can be seen, including its name, the scene fades to black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We can now see Glynda waiting in the elevator with her usual serious expression on her face. As it continues to travel up, she couldnt help but wonder as to why shes here.

Glynda: "I wonder what professor Ozpin wants? theres still much we need to get ready for. Then theres the renovations we need to do to accommodate our first solo. Personally I dont like the idea of a boy sharing the same room as 4 teenage girls, team or no team. Who knows what could happen. But...... he did make it sound like it was an urgent matter."

As the elevator finally reaches its floor, it dings and opens its doors. It reveals a rather large office, with a large window at the back.

Glynda: "so what do you need me for professor? As you know, I need to get things ready for our new arrivals."

Ozpin, who was looking out his window, just stud there, saying nothing. This confused the woman as this is pretty odd behavior for him. He then looked at her and walked towards his desk. Instead of sitting down, he reached underneath the top part of his desk and pushed a button. Right as he did so, metal doors over the windows, doors, and elevator slam shut. Then a strange pulse like sensation overcame them. When she looked at her phone, she noticed she had no signal at all, not even an internet or Bluetooth connection.

Glynda: "sir.... that was-"

Ozpin: "what I'm about to tell you, must never leave this room. Ever, no matter what and no matter who asks."

Glynda: "sir?"

Ozpin: "do I make myself clear?"

Glynda: "this....... this isnt like him. What could he possibly say for him to not only ask this of me but to use anti spy measures./yes sir."

Ozpin: "good. Theres something that has been troubling me lately. A certain........ observation I made."

He then snaps his fingers and when he does so, multiple screen began to appear around them but what was shown confused her. They were the different fights of Y/n and the Grimm, then the 2 strange almost augmented Grimm that he fought, then how he first came out of the large hole and finally, when he finished off the King Taijitu. She scanned the images in confusion until it finally clicks. Her eyes widen as small beads of sweat begins to run down her face.

Glynda: "this....... this can't be."

End

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: welp thats it for this chapter, did you like it? As you could see, or hear in this instance, I wanted to try and more music this time, course thats slowly becoming more standard based on the series and chapter. I'm still pretty bad at picking them, but I feel I'm starting to get there, just need a better range of songs. I also wanted to add a little more foreshadowing in this one, more practice in doing so in written form. As you can see I added a bit more to your personality that i originally didnt plan. Just small healthy doses of perversion and embracement. This is due to your years of isolation and limit contacts with others, but this also made you a little more aware of the female body (unlike typical harem protags, cough cough). I hope that makes sense, also nothing wrong with being slightly perverted, especially in a harem. dont worry, it won't take anything away from your personality that I wrote down in the bio, just some extra stuff. Also, not sure if yall noticed but yes, I channeled some of Ultra Vegitos personality into you when you fight, especially when you start to lose control. In this chapter, you can see what I meant by op-ish. You're still strong as hell but also not so strong that the whole story is on easy mode for you. Yes you did take on over 100 Grimm, but that was mainly aided by you losing control, which is where your true strength lies. There will still be bigger threats and challenges you'll face, not just the physical one but mental one. And finally, yes, Blake and Yang will have a mini rivalry over you. It won't be anything thats intrusive or violent (unlike other main stream harems, cough cough). It's more competitive, something to add some comedy to it. Plus, theres nothing wrong with some healthy competition. Also, before anyone asks, the whole Grimm blood thing, I have no idea if thats a thing. I'm just adding it for dramatics, and yes, it fades away like the rest of their body. Also, no, they dont have souls ether. That too was for dramatic flare. Welp, thats all I can think of for. So I'll so you....... in the next chapter.

* bruh. I started the quality check with 5k, now it's over 8k again. I have no idea how I do that or if it actually increases its quality and entertainment or not, but I guess it's a thing now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
4.1K 58 12
A Hunter and Huntress's semblance (and color) usually define them, however what happens if those things are stripped away? Follow the Journey of... W...
647 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
215K 3.5K 88
Found on the doorstep of the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family, Y/N Rose was raised with love and dreams of attending Beacon with his sisters. But what h...