chick | agent whiskey

By gimmeabreakimBIG

"Looks like we're hooking up with a chick at a rock concert. My favorite kind of mission." The only chick tha... More

dedications
000. Glastonbury
001. Statesman HQ
002. Mallorca
003. Mallorca

004. Mallorca

455 24 12
By gimmeabreakimBIG

004. Mallorca

2013

"So, Cassie, you must be a very lucky woman." The two had found their way over to an empty table near the back of the room, putting their drinks down on the table and taking a seat.

"What do you mean?" Juniper furrowed her brows.

"Being married to such a hunk, of course!" Valeria leaned over the table, propping her elbows up on it.

"Yes, I'm very lucky indeed," she responded, chuckling a little in the hopes of making it more believable. "But so are you! You have a wonderful husband."

"Si, el es maravilloso [he's wonderful], but he's a big flirt." The woman switched between the two languages effortlessly, as if she'd been doing it all her life.

"Enough about my husband," Valeria said, picking up her glass and taking a sip. "Tell me about you, amiga."

"There's not much to tell," Juniper replied.

"Tonterías [nonsense], there has to be something you like to do."

"I mostly keep myself busy by running the business, meetings, paperwork, you know the drill."

The two women conversed a little more, keeping the information as basic as possible, not giving away too much, but at the same time giving away enough to not get questioned the same thing again. After their drinks had been emptied, they agreed to get a new one, and maybe join their husbands.

"So, how is he? Señor Miller?" Valeria questioned the woman next to her shortly after ordering their drinks of choice.

"I feel so clueless every time you ask me something," Juniper laughed, grasping her freshly poured gin and tonic with both hands.

"I should've been clearer," Valeria joined, laughing along with her.

"How is he in bed?" she asked without shame.

Juniper chocked on a sip of her drink, coughing and turning red at the question. Valeria put a hand on her shoulder, taking the drink from Juniper's grasp with her other hand to put it safely on the bar.

"Lo siento [sorry], I forgot how prudish you Americans are."

"No, no, it's fine, I just-" Juniper cleared her throat, "I didn't expect it."

"So?" Valeria smiled cheekily, sitting back down on one of the bar stools.

"Well, he's definitely-"

"Hola señoritas, I hope we aren't interrupting an important conversation," Alejandro strolled over to Valeria, joined by Whiskey.

"No, of course not!" Juniper replied almost immediately, and secretly, she was glad the two came to rescue her from the slightly awkward conversation. Whiskey walked over to her, stopping right behind her. Juniper could feel his front pressed against her back, his hand slithering to rest on her hip possessively.

"Hey, sweetheart." He pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "You had a nice time?"

"Yeah, it was great to meet you, Valeria, and you too, Alejandro, even though we didn't talk much," Juniper said, politely smiling at the pair.

The woman would never admit it, but she felt more at ease now that Whiskey was close to her. Valeria was a lovely lady, but knowing that she was in some shady business made Juniper feel a little unsafe around her, she was constantly cautious of her next move and on guard at all times.

"We better get going, we've been travelling all day and I'm in need of a good night's sleep," Whiskey told the pair in front of them, tapping Juniper's waist lightly. She got the hint, sliding off the bar stool and finishing the last bit of her drink.

"I'm expecting a full report, first thing tomorrow, amiga," Valeria demanded with a wink.

"Guess he's gotta refresh my memory a little bit," Juniper joked back, taking Whiskey's hand and pulling him along to the grand staircase.

"Let's go, I want to get out of here," Juniper whispered in Whiskey's ear, slipping back into her usual accent.

"We're not out of sight yet, so stop complaining and keep up the accent," he warned her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pressing the tips of his fingers into the flesh of her hips.

"What was Valeria talking about, just when we left?" Whiskey's curiosity got the better of him, and he knew he had to ask.

"She's expecting us to go have sex right now, so maybe instead of looking like you just bit into a lemon, start looking like I'm giving you a hard on." Juniper walked into the elevator backwards, taking his tie in her hand and giving it a slight pull. He followed her reluctantly, and as soon as the elevator doors closed, he moved to the other side, as far away from her as possible.

Standing in silence, they waited until the doors opened on their floor, acting like a happy couple for a minute, before turning silent again as soon as they got to the safety of their hotel room.

"I'm expected to give a full report on how well you fuck by tomorrow morning, so either you act nice and I'll tell her your dick is longer than a centimetre, or keep bitching and..." Juniper's heavy British accent was back in a matter of seconds, "well, I guess you'll never find out what I'll tell her then."

"As long as you don't blow our fucking cover, go ahead," Whiskey grunted, taking off his tie and loosening the top buttons on his shirt.

"So what, you don't mind me saying you're shit at giving head? Or are you used to hearing it?" Juniper fake pouted at him, releasing all her pent up anger on him. She didn't exactly know why she was bothering him so much, but it felt good seeing him get so frustrated for once.

In two steps, he crossed the room and closed the distance between them.

"You have no idea what you're talking about. Don't try me." Whiskey stared deep into her eyes, voice low and angry as he spoke. He knocked into her shoulder as he strode over to the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him.

Silence creeping into the room again, Juniper struggled to undress, the zipper at the back of her gown not wanting to go down. In the end, she got the dress off, slipping her pyjamas on and climbing under the covers.

Right before she finally drifted off to sleep, the bathroom door opened again, and Whiskey's footsteps echoed through the silent room. She could hear him take a seat on one of the cushioned chairs, shuffling a little and trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

"Just get in the fucking bed, stubborn asshole," Juniper groaned, turning around to lay on her other side. She felt the mattress dip beside her, but never felt his body get close to her at all. Turning a little to look over her shoulder, she saw his silhouette, his back turned towards her, in the exact same position she was laying.

"Don't even try and get cosy with me," she heard Whiskey mutter.

"In your dreams, agent," Juniper retorted, before turning back and getting comfortable.

About another person could fit in between the pair, both laying on the absolute edges of the bed. Neither made any sign of moving to the middle of the bed to get more comfortable, as if staying apart from each other was more comfortable than a good nights sleep.

"Buenos días, chica," Valeria greeted Whiskey and Juniper at breakfast, pulling the woman in for a hug while the two men shared a solid handshake.

"And? How was he?" Valeria whispered in Juniper's ear, making her blush a little.

"Let's put it like this, I didn't sleep much." The lie rolled off her tongue easily, partially because it hadn't been a lie. Sleep hadn't come easy that night, she wanted to toss and turn, but the invisible barricade between her and Whiskey made it nearly impossible to do so.

"I envy you," Valeria said as the four of them strolled over to a table, "the only thing he does is kiss me goodnight."

"Don't wait for him to come around, it'll take ages." Juniper took a seat next to Valeria, leaning on one of the armrests. "Put something sexy on and take matters into your own hands!"

"How about we go out tomorrow night? I know a great club nearby," Valeria spoke to the whole group, turning her attention to her husband, who seemingly was alright with the idea.

"What do you think?" Juniper trailed her hand up Whiskey's arm, looking at him with a sickly sweet look on her face.

"Yeah, if you want, we can go," he smiled, interlacing his own fingers with hers.

"We can get ready together," Juniper proposed to Valeria, taking a sip of her glass of orange juice that he server had just placed on their table.

"Gran idea [great idea], get a few drinks in before we leave." Valeria grinned.

"I don't have a nice dress left to wear though, all of mine are gowns."

"Don't worry, you can borrow one of mine. I have the perfect one for you."

After breakfast was finished, Valeria and Juniper decided to go tan by the massive pool behind the hotel. As Juniper left the table, Whiskey followed her, all the way up to their shared room.

"I don't think it's a good idea to go drinking," he said, rubbing his moustache.

"Why? If we all get a few drinks in, they won't be suspicious of us, and maybe, they accidentally slip us some valuable information," Juniper defended, taking her bikini out of the closet and laying it out on the bed.

"But if we let any valuable information slip, this whole operation is over," Whiskey countered, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Then don't let any valuable information slip," she shrugged, "now turn around, I'm trying to change."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
321K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...