๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ~ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law ร— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid ร— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#33

913 28 64
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

That made Law crazy so bad in the entire night he spent with him.

Give him pleasure.

Give him how wild it was.

Luffy wants to see.

How dominant and wild he can be.

In the bed, at the evening, taking off Luffy's undergarments, underwear and more just fuck him, out of lust.

To the point where Luffy releases sweet and pleasurable moans, deep thrusting inside him feels really good. A leg wrapped around Law's waist as an arm embraced him so tightly, wrapping around his torso, embracing him with such a tight hug. Their bodies rubbed off each other, as it was in the perfect sync of the way their body moved as Luffy's body kept bouncing through every pound.

"Fuck.."

"Law..!.. "

He couldn't say the words he wanted to say, is it that lust only Law wants? Or love that he's been wanting? He wants to know. He's been itching to ask, but Law won't give him a chance to speak. Part of him doesn't want to stop and part of him wants to stop.

He embraces Law so tightly, Law groans, "Fuck.. Lust? Love and lust can be mixed together, Mugiwara-ya, you want me to show my dominant side are you? How greedy you can be." Law whispers to his ears, biting his ears making Luffy mewl out of delight.

Law got so rough as he turn Luffy's body around and gripped on the back of Luffy's hair and starts to fuck him. Pinning him in the bed, like a dog style that could break his spines on the back of how his hips raised so high. His legs tremble and are treated like a wild Human.

"Ah! Ahh!!~.. Ah!!..♡~.. L-Law!..~"

Blinded by "Love" and "Greed", it was their lust that mixed together, however, Luffy also wants Law to feel the love he will give. Then he whince in pain when Law grip his hair tighter as unusual for him to be so rough with him, tears keeps streaming from his eyes, crying out loud of how deep Law's member can be.

How rough, he can be just by a few pounds of thrust it feels like his body is going to break.

"Ah! Ah..!!.." He felt both pain and pleasure mixed together, gripping on the bedsheets as Law released more hot, thick semen inside him as Luffy also released one in the bedsheets, dripping on his wet thighs. He took his hard member out of him as Luffy rolled his body to face Law himself, breathing so heavily.

"Not yet.. Hahh.. I'm not done yet, Mugiwara-ya.."

Luffy can feel Law's hot breath, with their sweaty skin, with each other, his pale eyes look at Law. Law excitedly grinned once more when Luffy spread his sore, and trembling legs, that felt so weak.

Just showing all of it in front of Law's eyes, makes Law twitch out of excitement. "Do you want more?" He asked, with a deep chuckle. "Does Torao want to stop right now?" Slightly lifting his right foot and placing his toe in front of Law's lips.

"Law wants more right? Satisfy yourself to the fullest and claim me. I guess Torao wouldn't be an idiot to understand that."

Luffy panted, after he said all of that, 'Your fucking... Your so fucking amazing. It is exactly what I needed.' out of excitement, so much glittering excitement, he spread his legs. And his one hand suddenly went to Luffy's neck, it's been happening so many times, showing how dominant he can be and ruthless in bed.

Luffy's body is full of bruises and hickeys and marks all over. Those legs that spread, the naked body can be fully seen. How naughty Luffy can be. Panting heavily, Luffy felt like he was choking when Law gripped on his neck as Law let go. "You're pretty when you're obedient." Law says with his lustful tone of voice, delighted when Luffy was so obedient under him.

"Ride me."

Luffy raises one of his eyebrows, that word seems to confuse him. He looks around, Law gives him a confusing look.

"Ride you? There's no car in here, is Torao an idiot? I can't even drive one."

Law helplessly damn facepalm, "Your fucking innocence has been killing me over a while now.." Law mutters helplessly. Law grabbed his arms and changed the position where Luffy was on top, Luffy's body was trembling from exhaustion. It was not effortless but Luffy never thought Law would never dare to stop unless Law is fully satisfied.

"Ride me."

Those words again, Luffy's eyes look at Law's hard shaft, he has to admit that he is almost full. He might get a stomachache after this, because of how Law just splurted thick, full, semen inside him. Law stares at Luffy who seems to be not moving, he leans to bite Luffy's neck. Luffy flinches when two hands on his butt cheeks. That hand that surrounds the cheeks in his butt, made Luffy's face redder, thinking that Law has no shame or embarrassment holding his buttocks.

"I'm asking you to ride me, didn't I? Put it inside you and move your hips, I want you to be wild, just put my dick inside you, you insolent fool."

"I-I'm not a fool!!!"

The way Law said that carelessly made Luffy mad, it feels not right. It feels really insulting.

Law clearly says, he was so serious about it, Luffy bit his lower lips and forced himself to lift his own body, his hips, and start to put Law's big, hard, and hot shaft inside of him again. Sitting on it until it gets deeper than he imagined. "A-Ahhh.. L-Law.." Luffy struggles to move his hips, due to his sore body. Law smirked, "Move." he commanded.

Luffy place both of his hand on Law's tattooed chest and starts to move his hips, forcing it to move up and down, the sync and the rhythm that Luffy gives, Law groan and heavily moan from Luffy's movements, Luffy's insides felt so tight, with wet walls that tightening around him and feel the heat on his member which it was pleasurable. 'Fuck... it feels so goddamn good!...' The way it moves faster, the more it gets wild.

Moving faster, that hips and every pound inside Luffy, makes Luffy feel the shiver nd crazy. His legs are getting out of hand that it was trembling a lot.

Law sits up properly and Luffy's legs wrap around his waist, he places his hand on Luffy's buttocks and starts to pound him with his own movements, he wants it faster, he wants it rougher inside Luffy. "Ah!! Ah!!.. Ahh!!~.. ♡~" Luffy moaned, as Law heard every single drop of his moans makes him feel more excited and captivated to fuck him. Luffy feels like his body keeps bouncing from every hard and rough thrust.

Law touched Luffy's soft chest and the right nipple, biting it and playing with his own tongue, now Luffy embraces him more tighter that it felt his body collided with him. A hand gripping tightly on his hair, moans and mewls can be heard from Luffy's pleasurable tone of voice.

Those teary eyes looked at Law and stared at Law's lips, he ended up embracing Law. He kissed him,  Law kissed back, the pleasure that Law takes from Luffy, it was ecstasy.

If he could do it again, then he wants to be more, more and more just to feel connected.

'This feels so good and Luffy taste fucking delicious.'

•|•|•

For more than a few hours that is going to be morning.

They'd just fully slept in two hours or slightly more than that.

Luffy tried to move his body, however, it was aching so badly. His eyes slightly open, just slightly, with his half-lidded eyes, suddenly look at the back, Law was hugging him. Law was on top of his back, laying, sleeping so peacefully, while his body can't even make a move of how heavy Law was.

He noticed his hand was intertwined with Law.

"Torao...."

He softly mutters, blankets cover him so well, he felt Law move and didn't move the slightest away from him. As he felt kissing on his back, to the line on his spine, until nape.

Law just slightly woke up and saw Luffy slightly move. Law ended up kissing his back out of pleasure, and sliding his tongue up until he reached Luffy's nape.

"Morning.."

He greeted kindly enough, 'Come to think of it.. how many hours and rounds did we do it? Since we just slept two hours.. and it's morning, does that mean we did it for more than 7 hours? Hm.. 7 hours.. 2 Rounds in exactly 1 hour.. then is that mean.. we did it in 14 rounds?.. Tch.. dammit, it still didn't make it a 20 or so..' Law annoyingly thought. He felt Luffy move, "T.. Torao.." Luffy rubs his eyes, then that's what Luffy remembers. For what he recalls, he answered his confession.

That made Luffy get horrified, as he sat up, "Agh.." he felt pain. His body aches so bad, Luffy's eyes slightly widened, of what happened last night. The confession and everything, for what he recalled, he answered him. Does it mean they're lovers now? Now he thinks of it, it was not a problem, for him.

"Mugiwara-ya, what's the ruckus? Is that how you greed your lover every morning?"

Law grin, Luffy sweats, "T-Torao!! This is bad! Very bad!!" Luffy panic, "Right!.. Morning." and said it politely. Law sweatdrop, "What do you mean by those words of yours?" Law, raising one of his eyebrows. Luffy sits up and sighs, he starts to pick his nose and nonchalantly answers.

"Shanks will kill you."

Did he just say that nonchalantly just now?

Well, all Law could do just stay silent.

"What.. do you mean he'll kill me?" Law also sits up, "And stop picking your nose! Idiot!! It's disgusting!!" Law irked, Luffy didn't care. He stopped for a moment, and finally said.

"Shanks and my family are very murderous sometimes, but I know they're kind!~ Nishishishi!!~ I'm sure they're gonna accept you!!~.. I don't know about.. Ace, Sabo, Shanks, Gramps and Dad.. They're all idiots somehow."

Luffy normally said with a signature grin. Then a person flashes on his thoughts.

"Right.. Jaggy.."

He softly mutters, "Torao! I need to..---..!!!!" he got carried by Law in bridal. "Let's take a bath first. I'll introduce you to my Dad as my Lover now. Since I'm your official lover, make sure you treat me the same way I treat you." Law says, Luffy still got worried. It wasn't about his relationship that started because of last night. He needs to talk to Eustass, very badly.

It was not only Law that caught his attention.

Killer, Penguin and Eustass, mostly him.

To the unexpected thought it will be like this, it was unfortunate.

"Torao.. I need to talk to Jaggy---"

"No."

"I.. wasn't even finished explaining it yet, I want to stay with him and become friends with---"

"No. You're not allowed."

At that moment, even though, he finally has a "Lover".

It didn't turn out very well like he wanted to.

•|•|•

In the dining room, eating breakfast, was pretty delicious, the food was already got eayten by Luffy's big hungry appetite. Corazon sweatdrop and it was surprising how Luffy's appetite was.

"You seem very hungry, Luffy."

Corazon said in a sweat, "IT'S ALL TORAO'S FAULT!!! HE ALMOST KILLED ME!!!" pointing at Law while crocodile tears run down to his eyes, like a waterfall. "LAW!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?!? HOW COULD YOU KILL A CHILD!!? YOUR HORRIBLE!!" Corazon got instantly mad, "I'M NOT A CHILD!!!" then Luffy raised his voice out of his grumpiness, "WHAT!? NO!! I DIDN'T TRY TO KILL HIM MORON!!!" Law fought back.

"Oh! Yeah! He did!! He did!! Torao was a big meanie last night!!!"

Corazon glared at Law.

"I said I didn't do anything!!"

"Cora-San, Cora-San!.."

"Yes? What is it?" Eating his breakfast, Corazon stares at Luffy, while chewing the meat, Luffy finished eating.

"Dad, this might be a little more crazy than you think. Mugiwara-ya and I just became lovers."

"I see, Lo---.. What?"

"Lovers!!~ Nishishishi!!~"

"L-L-LOVERS!?!? MY SON HAS A LOVER!?! OH! MY JESUS CHRIST!! IS THIS REAL!?! OH!! HOW I'M GONNA FAINT FROM THE MISERY!!!"

"CALM DOWN IDIOT!!!"

Law irked, as he sigh. "We are. We just did, I hope you accept it. You don't mind me being with a Human right? Beside, I promise I'll take him back to the Human world." Law says, crossing his arms as he sips his hot coffee.

While some servants are astonished by the news, as well as Ikkaku and Bepo, mostly Shachi on the other hand. "Luffy and.. the Highness are lovers? This is big news!.." He says, "Maybe it is." looking at Penguin, despite that, Penguin has a smile. "Then we should tell the Highness to announce it to the Kingdom!!" Penguin says out of excitement. Bepo and Ikkaku brighten up.

"Yeah!!.."

Back to Law, Luffy and Corazon.

"Law, I wish to speak to Luffy. Privately. As a matter of fact, just a small discussion."

"Why can't I personally join? I'm his lover, right? I can---"

"Law, do you seriously think that I will steal him? I just wish to speak with him."

Luffy and Law's eyes met for an instant, "May I? Torao?" Luffy asked, it seems he also has something to say to Corazon. Corazon scoffed and stood up, offering his hand to Luffy, walking towards him as Luffy took his hand. Luffy excused himself as he was being called by Corazon, exiting the dining room.

Leaving Law alone, Law just continues to drink his coffee, as his eyes landed on Penguin, cleaning the dining table. For what he exactly remembers, Luffy mentioned Penguin before.

"Penguin-ya, may I talk to you for a second?"

"What is it?? your Highness?"

"Well, I've been thinking lately, did you have a relationship with Mugiwara-ya before me?"

"N-No, he and I have no past relationship, why do you ask?"

The stutter in his words, it
make Penguin slightly nervous by the sudden question. "Your Highness, I heard you and Luffy already become "Lovers" and I deeply apologize for.. well, for eavesdropping the conversation." Penguin with the unsure smile across his lips, Law and Penguin's eyes met. "Really? Are you not jealous?" That made Penguin's eyes widened.

"Jealous?.. Since.. when did I.."

He softly mutters, unable for Law to hear his stuttering words. "No, why would I be?" Penguin said in a slight sweat forming from his cheeks. "Just curious." Law simply says and yet the tone of coldness can be heard from the sound of his voice, as Penguin slightly clenches one of the plates.

'I'm.. not jealous at all.'

•|•|•

Corazon and Luffy are now on the empty balcony on the highest floor. With the red-blooded sky and as demons flew around. Luffy saw Moocy sleeping and snoring.

"So, you and Law have a form of a relationship?"

"Yes.. Cora-San."

"I do not exactly mind, you as my son's lover."

"Thank you.."

Luffy starts to fix his hair beside his ear and playfully plays with his Straw Hat, like he was very shy, with a blush across his cheek. "No, need to be shy, Dear. All I need is to ask if Shanks is alright with this?" After bringing Shanks into the conversation, that made Luffy's eyes widened.

"Not just Shanks, but your whole Family."

"Of course I will convince them, besides, they can't take away what I want!!"

Luffy says confidently and crosses his arms with a sparkling and dazzling form in his eyes, 'Such a quick way to answer..' Corazon thought. "Alright." Corazon escapes a deep chuckle as Luffy also chuckles lightly.

"Cora-San?"

"What is it?"

Corazon look at Luffy.

"If Shanks complains about my relationship with Torao, will you be able to stop him? By yourself?"

Corazon smirked, "Really? Are you asking me to fight him?" out of sudden interest, Corazon look down at Luffy, crossing his arms.

"No, I'm asking you to stop him if Shanks complain and did not like the idea. He might cause a fight, that's why I'm asking you to fight him."

Corazon stared down at Luffy, he sat up to the railings, as vines of roses started to bloom with spikes on it. He took one of the red roses.

"Really now? Alright."

It made Luffy smile so bright.

Corazon smirked, "It will be an interesting occasion for the Family Gathering." Corazon says, with a smirk did not fade from his lips, an exciting fight between Ex-Demon King and a Demon Lord.

"Cora-San."

"Hm?"

"Why aren't you married? Are you too old??"

It struck Corazon that made him sulk into the corner.

"Stop hurting my feelings because I'm old!!"

Wiping his crocodile tears.

"AHAHAHAHA!!!" Luffy only laughs hilariously as Corazon notices something from Luffy, from the very beginning.

"Luffy."

"Hm?"

"You're not the only one here are you?"

Luffy tilts his head, giving Corazon a confusion look on his face. "What do you mean?" Luffy asked.

Corazon pointed, with a smirk, across his lips, like a playful grin.

"You've been hiding something, aren't you?"

"Hiding??"

"Sun God Nika, it seems, his story became a Legend. Isn't that right? He, himself, is right in front of me? How pleasing for myself to meet a real God."

Luffy's eyes widened, as Nika grinned, stepping out of the shadow.

"How funny~ Cora-San~ You've grown a handsome old man, Nishishishi~"

"Why, thank you. For a God like yourself, it must be an honor, to meet you face to face."

"How fun~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 15.7K 54
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœส, แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคแดฌ แดผโฟแต‰ แดพโฑแต‰แถœแต‰ หฃ แดนแตƒหกแต‰!แดฟแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แถ แตƒโฟแถ โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟโœง.* [๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž] [๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž] ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ...
93.3K 2.8K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...
20.2K 645 7
Eustass Kidd, aka the king and alpha of One Piece island was having a problem. The place was fine, the people were happy, crime was down to a minimum...
375K 10.9K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...