𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

By _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... More

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
brief announcement

𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁

1K 53 41
By _d_n_i_

" jeong hoon , why did you do it?" taehyung is stern , on his knees beside his son , both of them on the mat in the sitting room...his other son Jung hoon as well as jeon iseul , jimin's daughter ... Having a cute frown on her face as her lips wobble.

Jimin is holding back his laughter as he's on the couch , munching on some chips.

" eomma ~ " jeong hoon suddenly cries...throwing a tantrum...

" no no...don't mummy me " you need to apologize to your brother , taehyung is adamant.

" there's no use mom , he's so dramatic " Jung hoon says with sass , moving closer to iseul .

"Gae sae kii " jeong hoon mutters under his breath , hating that his brother is getting close to iseul..

" YAH!!! MICHOSSO!!????" Taehyung screams , covering jeong hoon's mouth as his little baby just cursed at his brother.

" taehyung what have you thought your kids? "  jimin weeps , cackling on the couch...

" he's just jealous because he likes iseul and he doesn't want me close to her " Jung hoon states boldly , a cocky smile on his face.

" what?..you like her , aishh this kid ... what do you know about liking someone? " taehyung rants , taking his son's hand.

" eomma~ " jeong hoon continues to whine but stops as soon as he hears iseul sobs.

" my baby , why are you crying " taehyung is concerned...jimin joining them on the play mat , taking his daughter into his arms.

" I already have a boyfriend " she cries .

" YOU WHAT!!! " jeong hoon is the first to shout , Jung hoon getting up on his feet as well...taehyung is too stunned to speak , where are these kids getting this ideas from...he wants to faint.

" and he's very scared of Jung hoon and jeong hoon....if he finds out you both like me , he won't talk to me again " she weeps , pushing her face into jimin's neck.

" ya - iseul - a " jeong hun is pained...but taehyung holds him .

" my love you can't like iseul , she's your cousin " taehyung advices...kissing his son's baby cheeks...

" you have to understand hmm...she's so young too , look now ...she's crying " taehyung speaks softly to his baby.

Jung hoon the more mature one walks up to iseul...cleaning her tears " its okay , you can have any boyfriend you want...I'll protect you " he says softly , cleaning her tears.

Jeong hoon scoffs , pushing his brother slightly out of the way....which causes jimin to laugh , taehyung gasping at his son's actions.

He clears his throat , crouching down to iseul who is in her mother's laps.

" I'm sorry ... I will be more thoughtful and I will be your elder brother okay?...don't cry any more " he says softly , kissing her fore head as she stops crying...causing the rest of them to coo.

" HOW ARE MY BOYS DOING! " jungkook yells in excitement , stepping into the living room.

" DAD! " his kids say In unison , running up to their father , jungkook giggles...caging them both in his arms , giving them pecks on their cheeks.

" appa...is that blood? " jeong hoon states the obvious , jungkook lost of words as he feels sweat prickling his skin...

" JUNGKOOK! " taehyung screams , jungkook dropping his kids as he rushes upstairs...running away from taehyung who follows him up the stairs.

" come on kids , let's go have lunch " jimin says , carrying his 4 year old daughter in his arms as the 5 year old twins follow him to the kitchen.

-----------------

"Taehyung , not now please " jungkook says , taking off his stained clothes.

" not now?...not now?....then fucking when ?...how many times have I told you not to appear in front of the kids after your gruesome encounters " taehyung whisper yells...

" baby , I had no idea the blood got on me okay?....I swear to gawd if I knew I would have gone upstairs first..." Jungkook pleads , taking off his clothes.

" its always the same thing jungkook , our boys are getting older...they are gonna pick up fast before we even get to tell them " taehyung pants , getting paranoid.

" what?..that their family is a mafia?...that I kill people? , one way or the other they will find out " jungkook admits , walking into the bathroom.

" hey , hey! " taehyung grabs his husbands bulky arm....eyes teary as he looks up softly at him.

" I didn't mean it that way..." Taehyung mutters , lips into a sad line...jungkook sighs , turning towards him , snaking his hands  over tae's waist.

" my love...its been years , I know you were scared to bring them into this world because of you being into all this so young without no choice as well...same as me but its who we are and we can't change that....I will give our boys the choice , if they wish to run the empire they will....they won't stay little for ever my love...look , they have grown with a family that adores and will do anything for them...they are happy my love " jungkook says truthfully....leaning to kiss taehyung.

" I know...I know , I just get so paranoid for no reason and I just remember how I saw my mom die and it never goes away " taehyung cries against jungkook's lips...their nose rubbing together.

" don't cry my love , you know it hurts me and fuck...I wish I could take away that image from your head but always remember , your scars are my scars,  love." Jungkook says to which tae nods , quieting his sobs with non stop kisses....his hands caressing tae's body as he picks him up...

" oh " taehyung gasps....pulling down the straps of his dress...jungkook getting into the shower as he pins a now naked taehyung on the wall , attacking his collar bones...taehyung hooking his thigh on jungkook's waist , grinding into his crotch with his eyes rolled to the back...biting his lips at the pleasure.

Jungkook sucking unto his breasts , pulling harshly on his nipples...hands groping them delicately causing taehyung to shudder.

Jungkook gets on his knees , using his strength to raise both of tae's legs up , placing them over his sboulders...taehyung resting his weight on him , throwing his head  back as jungkook attacks his leaking folds....flicking his clit with his tongue...lapping up his juices , the water from the shower soaking both of them...the cold water coming in contact with his nipples , causing him to grind on jungkook's tongue...moaning lewdly as jungkook starts to tongue fuck him.

" oh yessss!.....please don't stop " he screams , his legs starting to vibrate due to the position and over stimulation between his legs.

" oh daddy~ , fuck I'm gonna cum..." Taehyung shudders , caging jungkook's head but jungkook gets up...picking taehyung up in his arms , tae's legs caging his waist.

" breathe for me baby " jungkook whispers into tae's ear....scenting taehyung who grips his arms with might .... Screaming at the insane stretch due to jungkook sliding into him.

" oh fucKkkk!!! " he yells , his husbands man hood seeming to get bigger every year....

Jungkook doesn't hesitate to pound harshly into tae's warm heat , the pleasure hardening his length as he snaps his hips faster...taehyung's back jerking against the bathroom walls with every thrust.

Their lips connected as jungkook moans into the kiss while fucking taehyung...sliding his huge meat in and out of tae's silky folds within every millisecond.

" oh fuck fuck fuck! Yessss....oh keep going , just like that....fucking! Sex god ...oh please don't stop....ah! " taehyung rants lewdly into jungkook's hearing..

Jungkook shudders , his cock twitching violently...biting harshly , making sure to leave marks on tae's neck , going down to his inviting hardened nipples , pulling on them with his teeth as he slows down his pace.

Grinding his length up and deep into tae , taehyung's lips agape in form of an " o " , veins popping on his head as he drools..

" oh fuck baby , daddy's gonna cum...gonna take his cum yeah?..." Jungkook groans , pounding into him.

" fuck tae , I wanna have another baby please " jungkook begs...

The word baby bringing tae back into his senses as he tries to push jungkook off him " no no no no...jungkook don't " but its too late , as jungkook is furiously releasing into him...fucking his cum so deep into him , heavy pants escaping his lips.

The action too hot to ignore as taehyung is squirting like a faucet all over his husband's sex , body vibrating at the orgasm falling limp in jungkook's arms , pupils heavily dilated as he shudders...tears streaming down his face due to the over stimulation.

" fuck you're gonna be the death of me " jungkook pants , peppering tae's face with kisses.

" I feel pregnant " taehyung groans , his feet on the ground but he staggers...jungkook catching him in time.

" easy there pup " jungkook chuckles , hands on tae's waist...holding him up.

" oh shit! " taehyung curses under his breath...looking down to the load of cum dripping down his thighs.

" oh shit " jungkook says , holding back his laugh.

" that's a lot of cum " taehyung sighs , feeling sleepy as he leans on jungkook.

Jungkook grabs the body wash as he begins to bathe taehyung...taehyung letting his husband take care of him.

-------------------

" JEONG HOON!!!" Iseul screams , dragging the chicken drum stick with him on the dinner table...jimin is tired as hell , talking care of kids is not an easy task.

" kids please behave yourself! " jin yells , carrying a tray of pasta as he sets it on the table.

" Mimi can I have another chicken drum stick please? " Jung hoon cutely asks jimin , his dazzling eyes resembling jungkook's so much that jimin coos " yes my love "

" don't fall for it jimin " taehyung says , walking in on them...gasping at the mess iseul and jeong hoon are making .

" oh my , what's going on " jungkook gasps , joining them on the table...a sleepy hoseok behind him as well , yoongi and namjoon away for a business  trip.

" eomma~ " Jung hoon begins to cry as taehyung  puts him on his laps....Jung hoon wails , fisting the cloth over taehyung's boobs.

" Jung hoon no , you've already had two chickens , you know you become cranky when you over eat...be a good boy okay? " taehyung coos , pecking his son's cheeks.

" jeong hoon , leave the meat for iseul...you know she's younger than you " jungkook's voice is stern...jeong hoon huffing as he climbs his dad's lap.

" he used to be so quiet as a baby...now he's just like you " taehyung mutters , causing the rest of them to chuckle.

" jeong hoon-a , its like we will need to team up.. Your mother won't stop attacking us " jungkook pouts , his son nodding along.

" no breast milk for a month " taehyung states , jeong hoon and jungkook turning their heads swiftly with their mouth agape.

" eomma~ " jeong hoon wants to wail as his other twin laughs.

" my love " jungkook pleads but taehyung jokingly pushes his hands off him.

Jimin is feeding iseul gently with her little spoon , her cute chews causing jimin to coo every now and then...hoseok giving her water  to drink as well , the couple so immense in their daughters cuteness...

" papa?" Iseul says referring to yoongi , her second dad...

" oh my love , he'll be here tomorrow okay?...he's bringing lots of gifts too " jimin assures.

" oh look at this , its Aisha and jabel photos from their honey moon " jin says , passing the phone with the picture around.

" aww so cute , I'm happy for their happy ending " hoseok says with his nose scrunch.

" she deserves to be happy..." Taehyung says , the awful memories flooding in...jungkook takes his palm...soothing them.

" boys , when uncle yoongi and namjoon come back we are all going to the beach " jungkook announces.. ..the kids letting out happy squeals , bright glowing smiles on their faces.

In that moment jungkook and tae's eyes meet , they've had countless dinners as a family but it ends with a free spirited feeling of satisfaction...wishing moments like this will last forever .

" I love you " jungkook mouths to him.

" I love you " taehyung mouths back with a blush.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕🥺🍁

-----------------------------------------------------------
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀 2 .

𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥...𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 .

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭.

𝐏𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 30K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
684K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
426K 22.4K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
28.5K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...