Weasley and Krum (REWRITING)

By AiyaBookWrites

Weasley, Amora Adele. Molly and Arthur Weasley's gorgeous daughter, the youngest of the Weasley triplets, Fre... More

Introduction & Reminders
The Weasley Home
Crema De' Weazley
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 1

14.5K 278 71
By AiyaBookWrites

"I'm way too comfortable staying home, you can't exactly-"

Amora's POV

Valdimir, an owl that recently have been coming to my window without anyone else knowing.

You must be wondering, how did I know this little man. Or how did he know where I live.

Can't really explain about where I live part. But I met his owner during the Quidditch World Cup.

Also known as Viktor Krum. Ron would've fainted if he knew I was and still in contact with his Idol.

We got to know one another after the incident at the World Cup. Him saving me after being ambushed by a bunch of deatheaters.

I could've handled it myself. 2 things. I am not of age yet, currently 16 years old. And secondly, its fun to be the damsel in distress once in a while.

So after that we exchanged home addresses to keep in contact.

And this is where I just found out,

"What???"

I was baffled. No. This can't be happening.

"They cannot cancel Quidditch over this death tournament! Who even proposed this idea?! Were they drunk? Of course alcohol taste good, but they simply can't just-"

I got cut off by my door slamming open, and reveals my older brother Bill.

"What's wrong? I heard you screaming the house down- This usually doesn't happen unless its real situation or just for dramatics-"

I turn to him and wave the letter on his face, "They're canceling Quidditch!"

He sighs, "Dramatics it is-" He takes the letter from my hand and reads it, I thought he would be mad as well by the news but- "Why the bloody hell is Viktor Krum writing to you??"

I slap my hand on my forehead and a irritated sigh leaves me, "That's what got you worried??? Not the fact that they're-"

"Oh I know they're canceling Quidditch and about the tournament. But Viktor Krum? How did you get him to write to you- I mean Boys and Men always throw themselves to you but Viktor Krum-"

I roll my eyes at him and take back the letter, "We met at the World Cup. I got ambushed and he saved me that's all. And we exchanged adresses and got in contact since then,"

He looks like he's about to say something but got distracted.

"So you guys were in contact for like 2 months now? And how much did you guys exactly send letters within a week between the poor owl" He gestures to Valdimir, "As well as considering the long distance of travel between London and Bulagria."

My mouth shapes into a 'O' shape in realization. I then rush to Valdimir, "Oh you poor thing... Don't worry I have a solution for this."

I look back at Bill, sensing his stare at me, "Go change, we're going pet shopping!"

He narrows his eyes at me, "I'm way too comfortable staying home, you can't exactly-"

Store

"I can't believe I got dragged into this."

I roll my eyes at my older brother's constant whining. As I scan my eyes at the new store we got into.

3 stores. This is the 3rd store we got inside to look for my new best friend, and a sibling for Thyella, my lovely fox.

Hopefully this store will be the one.

Its like someone is watching over me and just granted my wish.

I immediately took off and ran towards her.

I gave my hand out and let her do her work. Owls that are bred in the Wizarding World are not wild animals. And they are bred to help provide needs and companionship to witches and wizards. Wizarding Owls are also very intelligent.

She tilts her head and gave a gentle nudge using her cute nose on my hand, and then, flapped her wings excitedly.

I giggle at her and let my hand run through her soft wings. As she tries to get more closer to my hand.

"It looks like the sweetheart of our store has finally met her match," A voice interrupts us, and I look back to see an elder lady with a sweet smile, "Sorry of the interruption, Miss Weasley," And she looks at her side, then I notice Bill looking at us too, "And Mr. Weasley."

I shook my head and took out my hand from petting the owl, and got my alcohol, from my purse and sprayed it then, shook my hand with the store owner.

"No worries, I was wondering how much is this little angel," I waved off her apology, and asked with tilt of my head to the owl, who is still looking me with adoring eyes.

She chuckles and says, "You have bonded quite fast and good with her. I'll lower down the asking price. I have not seen any witch or wizard bonded with their companions that fast."

I shook my head and denied, "No, no, I'll pay-"

She tuts me in the arm. Just like my grandmother, Cedrella Weasley nee Black. "Dear- I won't repeat it again. The original asking price for this sweetheart," She gestures to the owl with a finger, "Was 350 galleons. I'm lowering it down to 200."

I bit my lip, "340"

"220" She bites back

"320" I offer

"300" She looks at me with a grandmorther warning gaze with her right foot tapping.

I knew then righ there. That was the final price. And so I nod.

She smiles in triumph. And pulls out her wand and waves the owl's to open. As soon as the cage opens, the owl floo straight towards me and landed perfectly on my shoulder. As she rubs her head on my head.

I gave the 300 galleons to the elder lady's hand. And shook her other hand as thank you.

She smiles at me and Iris, "Well what are you naming her?"

I smile widely at her, "Iris. Greek Goddess of Rainbow. Her namesake is  also is a messenger of the Gods."

Bill shook his head with a smile, "What's with you naming every one of  your pets after Greeks Gods and Goddesses?"

I roll my eyes with a smile, "Iris, you already know. Thyella, is a Greek word that means storm, thyella was born during a storm and I bought her during a stormy weather."

(A/N: Not sure if the meaning of the names and words are right, just found them on google. So just tell me if it isn't. Thank you!)

He adds, "And Greek?"

I shrug, "I don't know. Greek Mythology always fascinates me."

Oh, the revelation surprised me for sure. Soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952 4 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...
110K 2.6K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
515 36 8
Haunted by her aunt's death anniversary, Alya Fawley hides away at her best friend's debutante ball. In her refuge, the girl overhears a conversation...
121K 3.9K 27
Charlie X Reader, 'Playing With Fire' Book 1 (Series Completed) *** "Uh, yeah. I stopped going to classes a while back. Believe it or not, that's not...