Just Friends (Lee Chaeryeong...

By Dest1iny

"We're just friends, but why am I falling in love with you?" (Lee Chaeryeong x Fem Reader) Second book - Ongo... More

Introducing Characters
1
2
3
4
5
a/n :)
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
A/N not an update
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
R to V
29
30
31
32
33
34
A/N - Announcement
35
36
37
a/n - quick question
38

26

447 17 0
By Dest1iny

(Y/n POV)

I wake up seeing Chaeryeong and her arms wrapped around me. I glance at the clock, seeing that it's about nine o'clock.

Not wanting to bother her, I gently remove her arms from my body and head to the bathroom to wash up.

As soon as I close the bathroom door behind me after showering I see Chaeryeong sitting up on the bed.

Her hair messy and tired eyes as she looks over to me.

"Where did you go Y/n?"

I laugh as I reply, "just in the shower, why?"

She spreads her arms in front of her, as I look at her confused.

"What?"

"Come here~" she whines as I walk over to her, she pulls me down onto the bed and hugs me tightly.

She hums contently before speaking, "can we just spend the whole day like this?"

"Not really my love, I've got a schedule today." I sigh, not wanting to leave her either.

"Can't you call in sick?" She asks and I laugh.

"Chaery, I don't work at an office, I'm an actress." I shake my head.

"But still..." She pouts looking at me.

"As much as I love you, it's filming today and I can't cancel last minute." I say slowly.

Chaeryeong pouts before hesitantly nodding, "alright I guess.. you're busy, I get it." She says before abruptly getting up.

"Where are you going?" I sit up.

"Getting ready to leave since you're going to work." She quickly says before almost slamming the bathroom door behind her.

What's gotten into her?

-

Currently downstairs in the kitchen, making something for us to eat before I leave to work.

I hear Chaeryeong walk down the stairs and she heads to the door before putting on her shoes.

"Chaery, aren't you going to eat?" I call her from the kitchen.

"No it's alright." She says dryly.

"Baby, I don't leave until 12, where are you going?" I turn down the fire walking over to her.

"Back to the dorms." She replies in the same tone.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I furrow my eyebrows concerned, "did I do something?"

"No Y/n, you didn't." Chaeryeong sighs.

"Then?" I tilt my head, "usually you would be in the kitchen with me."

"I just want to see the girls Y/n." She replies coldly tying her shoelaces.

"You said you needed to see me the yesterday, now you want to leave?"

"Y/n please, just stop. Give me some space, will you?" She stands up and stares at me, "come here."

She says before pulling me by the waist and kissing me briefly on the lips.

"No, I want more." I keep her close, putting my arms around her her neck.

"I need to leave Y/n." She says in a firm tone.

"No, only if you have breakfast with me." I say, "I cooked for the both of us and it's a waste."

She sighs, seeing her eyes roll quickly before speaking, "fine then."

Never seen her roll her eyes with attitude like that to me before. Her mood changes so quickly nowadays, I've been noticing it and it's leading up to more fights between us.

"Did you roll you eyes at me?" I furrow my brows at her.

"No. No I didn't." She states.

"Really now?"

"Yes, now are we going to eat or what?" She says at me with a slight attitude.

"Right. I don't like how you're speaking to me Chaeryeong." I look at her with disappointment.

"It's because I want to go home Y/n, that's why!" She raises her voice, "I need some space Y/n, can't I have that?"

"Earlier you wanted me to stay even though my work is in three hours, we still had time together and you know how busy my schedule is right now." I match her tone, "I can't just take days off when everything is so busy because I won't find another time to make up for it!"

"I didn't ask you to make time for me Y/n." She replies.

"Clearly you did because you wanted me to call in sick." I reply, "as an idol I'm sure you know how hard it is to get a day off, right?"

"Okay okay I get it!" She says, "now what do you want from me, you want me to stay right?"

"Not anymore. Leave." I turn away from her, "I don't understand why we're fighting so much, we just made up from whatever you thought about with Yunjin."

"That was a misunderstanding Y/n!" She defends herself.

"I know it was! But I'm just saying whatever you're angry about right now, put it somewhere else because clearly you're projecting it onto me!" I say as I look at her.

She stares at me blankly, not saying a word at I stand in front of her.

"Leave. Chaeryeong. Leave now." I say firmly.

She quickly turns around and slams the door behind her. I guess the anger between us is mutual then.

I go back to the kitchen and turn off the stove and collapse onto the couch as I call my sister.

Within a few rings she finally answers.

"Y/n-ah, why'd you call? Don't you have filming today?" I hear my sister say across the phone.

"I do. I just got into a fight with Chaery, I need some advice.." I say slowly.

"Again?" She pauses, "this is what, you're second or third fight in the span of a few weeks now.."

"I know I know.. It's really bad, but I need your help unnie, please." I ask her.

I hear her hum before replying, "I'm driving right now but since I'm nearby I'll come over for a bit."

"Thank you unnie, so much.."

"It's alright, anything for my sister." I hear her laugh over the phone, "okay hang up now, I'm driving."

"Yes I will, thank you unnie." I reply before hanging up on her.

-

After about thirty minutes or so I hear the doorbell ring so I go over to open it.

"Here I am, now what problems does my little sister have hm?" She says as she walks into my house.

"I honestly don't know what I did wrong this time.." I sigh, "I just told her that I can't stay today with her because I've got filming that I can't cancel."

My sister goes over to sit on the couch as I close the door then sit next to her.

"What else?" She asks.

"What do you mean 'what else' unnie?" I look at her.

"Was there anything else that you or her said." She asks again.

"She said she needed space after she told me she wanted me to call in sick and spend the day with her, even though todays filming is important.." I reply slowly.

"That's weird.." Seulgi unnie furrows her eyebrows before responding, "maybe she just really wanted to spend time with you today."

"But unnie, she knows today's important so I don't know wh--"

"Y/n, how about you go talk to her." My sister pauses, "after your shoot today."

"I don't know.." I sigh, "last time it ended with us fighting, so now I have no idea what to do."

"Then give her the space she wants.." Seulgi unnie says slowly.

"Okay then, I'll tell you how it goes, thanks unnie." I thank her, giving her a small smile.

"Anything for my sister, now get ready." She says before she gets ready to leave my house.

I watch as she closes the door behind her.

Left alone, with my thoughts.

Did I really do anything wrong? Did she really want to spend the day with me that badly? Just as I thought we made up after the last fight, comes yet another problem.

Maybe giving her space is the right thing to do, but what if neither of us bother to try to fix this mess. Wouldn't that just make things worse?

What am I doing wrong?

- Written By Dest1iny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.8K 32
[Book 2 of 30 Days in love with a stranger] "It is not the end.. our story is just begin"
8.4K 531 42
One is kind and caring. His smile is blinding and he brilliantly excels at all that he does. The other one is.... wild. To say the least. He couldn'...
818 89 12
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.
60.8K 2K 30
[COMPLETE] "I'm sure you didn't mean many things," Chaeyoung scoffed. "Just like how you probably didn't mean to make out with that dick and fuck him...