The alphabet

By Opojknine

I think I was high when I made this More

About The "Alphabet lore"
A
B
what

C

4 0 0
By Opojknine

Names

Carla
Courtney
Christina
Christiane
Christopher

Food and drink

Carrot sticks
Cucumber

Other things

CU-

Alphabet lore

As a child, c was nice to all of the letters. One day, f was pushed by l to form the word "frick". Angered, c bites f when all the other letters attack him.

Sometime before F's attack, C turned into an adult.

In C, C introduces himself. In G, G called "CAB" to track down F. In H, A, B, C and G miss F who is hiding behind H, who then dies soon after A, B, C and G left. In J, "CAB" waits for G to find F when J is annihilated by I's cannonball. In K, A, B, C and G close their eyes, bracing for almost certain death. In L, M, N, O and P, A, B, C and G are amazed by L M, N, O and P's abilities. In R, A, B, C, G, M, N and P track down F by using "CAB" and "MAP". In T, C, is conjoined to B when F uses N's gem. In U, as N hides behind G, C struggles to reach F and then bites him, which causes F to get mad and tear him into pieces, killing him, and making B immobile. The letters then mourn the immobility of B and the death of C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
179K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
39.4K 882 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
5.2M 45.7K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...