❤My Zhangfu ❤

By xian_wang002

When the beginning days of the earth...there live many types of creatures...... Werewolf.....Vampire.. sphinx... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Chapter 13

1.3K 123 27
By xian_wang002

Author pov.

Suddenly a woman opens his eye and asks in a cold deep voice...

" Who are you two? How do you come here?"

Both stare at the woman without blinking their eyelashes.
The woman looks decent and her cloth is pure white... She gives a calm yet cold vibe...

Her gaze looks deeply into their eyes... Like she trying to find out if there is any danger.

"Hello Miss, Actual we-" Wangji start but he halts as he saw that woman stand up and say with a proud smile...

"Long Time no see, Wei Wuxian."

Wuxian give a confused look but then he widen his eyes in realization...

"Fang Wang... You, here..."

It was shocking that she is here in the hidden cave... And why the fuck she is here? And how long she is here?

"Ah, now you remember me..." fang wang chuckled but her black eyes coldly stares at the person...

Fang wang & Wei Wuxian are rivals as people think... But from the Wuxian perspective, fang wang is just a pal with whom he can rehearse his swordsmanship......

Don't think of her as a normal woman... She can make your life hell if she wants to...

"Fang wang, We all thought that you-"

"that I die... Huh... No worry... I will not die so soon, Wei Wuxian"

"Wang Fang, what are you saying-?"

"Wei Wuxian, you are just a liar... Always break other hearts & trust..."

Fang gives an unreadable look to Wuxian... Wangji silently watches the drama... He still doesn't figure out what the hell is going on.

But he understands that there is a huge misunderstanding... But what it was...
And tension here is no joke... Wuxian blankly looked at Fang...

"Think, what do you like? You are still stubborn... Just tell me how we can go out?"

Wuxian asked... Wangji thought we should go back from the way from which we reach here... Why is Wuxian asking this useless question... But when he roams his eyes in the cave... There is no tunnel connected to this cave...

Seems like there was no tunnel attached to the cold cave before.

"Haha... You are not that fool, as I thought Wei Wuxian... If you can find your way... Then do it..." fang wang said with a wicked grin... And vanishes into the air...

Wangji widen his eyes, he was shocked... Where did that woman go?

"Shittt!!!!" Wuxian exclaimed with anger...

"Xian gege... I - I " Wangji suddenly feel cold there... He rubs his body...

Wuxian understands the situation... Humans & Phoenix are sooner to get cold or feel cold... It was not good for them to stay in the cold environment...

"Wangji, I am here." Wuxian hug wangji and rub his back...

Wangji's body is shivering... Wuxian takes out his outer robe and covers wangji fragile body...

"Xi-Xian ge-ge it so cold he-here"

"Wangji, don't close your eyes... Xian gege will do something" Wuxian try to comfort wangji...

But by increasing time... Wangji body colour changes to blue... He barely opens his eyes... He continued blinking his eyes...

"Xian gege... I don't think I will make myself conscious..."

Wuxian rub his body and didn't give a reply... His eyes roam in the cave... Suddenly it falls on the lake...

He saw that water is coming from somewhere...

'water is coming from river or lake... This means if we follow the way then we can come out from here' Wuxian thought...

Wuxian carries wangji in the princess style... He can't leave wangji alone as wangji is shivering too much...

Wuxian follow the water... And then he found a hole... It is not big... But enough that both of them can go.

Wuxian tapped wangji cheeks and said...
"baby... Please, wake up...look I find a way..."

Wangji open his eyes and saw the hole...

"Wangji... You go first, then I "

Wangji nodded and Wuxian placed wangji on his foot... Wangji went inside the hole and soon he saw a light... He thought maybe he was close... He comes out and yelled

"xian gege... Come out..."

Wuxian follow wangji words and soon come out too...

"Wangji are you ok?"

"yeah... Xian ge... Now I feel warm..."

Wangji saw that Wuxian chest is visible... He yelled and turn his face...

"gege... Why are you exposing your chest?"

Wuxian chuckled at Wangji's shy behaviour...

"Really... But don't you like my chest... Look it's so smooth & wide it is..." Wuxian teased...

Wangji widens his eyes... And hit Wuxian with his little hand... Like a kitten.

"Xian gege... You are meanie..."

"haha... Sorry baby... Ouch... Don't hit me... "

Wuxian laughed and engulfed him in a hug...

With a pouty face, wangji looks down... He can't express what is he feeling.

Suddenly, his eyes landed on his surrounding... He is a surprise...

It is an area, full of flowers... Sunflower, rose, hibiscus, and many more.

"Xian gege... Look there"

Wuxian looked, and he is amused... It is so pretty... But what more beautiful is for Wuxian is -

Wangji smiling face... Wangji's never-ending shine with these beautiful flowers as a background just makes the atmosphere more Romantic...

He looks like an angel, fallen from heaven... The white robe on his whitish body makes the wangji look pure & innocent... Wuxian wants to hide this beauty from the world's cruel sights...

His wangji is too precious... He will always protect wangji...

Is this love that Wuxian feeling? Or just attraction?
Why are these feelings so different from others?

Maybe he is fond of wangji... But love... Naa... Love has only four letters but these four letters make two people, one soul...

Wangji runs into the there... He smells the fragrance of the flowers... He collects some flowers and presents them in front of Wuxian, who is just admiring wangji...

He is a little bit shocked but he gladly accepts it and asked

"Why did you give me these flowers?"

"Thank you xian gege..." Wangji's smile widened, his eyes glowing in hope & respect...

"Thank you? But for what?"

"Thank you for everything... Thank you for not neglecting me after knowing I am human... Thank you for not telling others... Thank you for giving me respect and your care... Thank you for giving me a beautiful family... Thank you for sharing your mother's love with me... Thank you for"

Before wangji complete his sentence... Wuxian hug him tightly... Wuxian can feel wangji tears which are falling down his shoulder.

"Shuu... Wangji... It is nothing to thank me for... You deserve it... You deserve to be loved, to be cared for by someone... You have the right to have freedom..."

Wuxian smiled and said...
"Now stop crying... Are you a crybaby?"

"Xiannn gegeee... I am not a crybaby..." wangji whined and return the hug...

"I admire you a lot, xian gege."

Wuxian proudly smile & kissed on top of wangji head...

"Xian gege... Don't you think, it is already so late... Let's go back..."

Wuxian is not in the mood to go back... He wants to enjoy his time with his spouse... But he know everyone would be worried except one/ two.

and also they have to return soon... They return before collecting some roses as wangji demand...

They saw everyone is worried, Yanli hug wangji and asked...

"Are you ok wangji? Did this brat do something?"

"Jieee... I am innocent... And ask wangji... I didn't do anything..." Wuxian said innocently...

"Oh really?" Cheng teases... He gives Wuxian a look of 'I know dude, what you do'

Wuxian cursed under his breath... And thought...
'Is he my brother? God, Xichen ge, what you make this brat? He is so shameless'

"Shouldn't we start our journey?" Ling asked nonchalantly...

Everyone agreed and start their journey back to the palace...

There is peace in Wangji's heart... But still, he is nervous... He fights with his emotion...

The smile was replaced with a cold expression on Wuxian face...

Do they find their love in each other? Do their love just an attraction?

Wuxian is thinking about what the monk said to him before they leave...

"Crown prince... Be careful, danger is near you... In your palace... Don't trust people... And keep wangji safe"

The monk's eyes held an unreadable emotion...

Does he suspicious right? Or just is he overthinking?

••••°°°°°••••••°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°••••
••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°••••°°°••••°°°••••

Hi everyone, new update 😊

Sorry for the late update but can't do anything... I thought to update it yesterday... But I used my whole day on some important...

If you like this chapter... Please your precious votes & remarks on this part...

Hope it is not boring...🙂

Thanks for reading...📚

See you soon in next part...😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 3.1K 15
In Beijing, a well-known photographer by the name of Wei WuXian spent his days snapping portraits for famous celebrities. Loved by all, no one knew W...
12.5K 610 14
Weiying, a jolly and flirty nature boy fall someone's trap and changed into a cold boy. LanZhan, whose life full of suspense, fall in love with Weiy...
77.9K 3.9K 17
What if when Wei Wuxian jump off the cliff, when he let go of Lan Wangi and fell...he lived for some reasons and left not leaving a trace? What if he...
25.5K 1.8K 26
What if hualian lost their child unknowingly ,will the child able to live peacefully with love and blessings. ...