Kidnapped By My Brother (Comp...

By PSNT-Joseph

Inna Knight , the most adorable girl you could ever see , she is 17 and turning 18 . After her father's death... More

PRIVATE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Important
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
IMPORTANT
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
Author Note ( IMPORTANT )
Sequel

Chapter Twelve

30.5K 623 38
By PSNT-Joseph

First guys ,

 I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time , but i had some business to do with the family and i had also my exams .

 From now on , I will be updating every two days .

Sorry for waiting ^_^

*****************

Mason's POV :-

Photos !

Photos !

Photos !

Photos everywhere ! That's impossible , how could someone be twisted like that ?! He took photos of his sister , that's nasty . But how did he took those photos where she's naked in her bathroom ?! There's one way to find out .

I saw a handbag on the top shelf and took it right away , i opened it and throw it on the floor and started to put all the photos in it . After i had finished , I throw the handbag over my shoulder and exited the fucker's room .

I started to make my way to Inna's room when i heard the front door , I cursed to myself and entered her room quickly and shut the door carefully making sure that no one heard me . I turned around and looked at her room and smiled , it's a little childish but that what's make it more beautiful than it already is .

Her scent filling the air , strawberry and vanilla ; the scent i crave the most .

I went to her closet and decided to hide there , no one will notice or find me here , i wonder who came now !

" Don't worry , i will try my best to find her " I heard Chris's voice and rolled my eyes .

" P-please Chris .. bring her b-back to me " Inna's sobbing mother said .

" She's my life , she has to be with me here ... in my arms " He said and i clinched my hands . I just want to punch him in the fucking face ,he doesn't deserve her , If she only knew that he cheated on her !

" I'm leaving now , take care of yourself " he said

" Okay , but .. where's Mason ?! i haven't seen him since we where at the h-hospital " Shit !!!

" What ? I ... I thought he told you that he left so I didn't ask "

" He didn't , I thought the same as you "

" Then where did he go ?! "

" Maybe he had something to do with his father , I heard that he arrived today " WTF ! My father ? What the hell ?!

" Maybe . Anyway , you should rest , you have been like this and didn't sleep for two days and when I find something I will let you know "

Few moments passed and the front door was shut and footsteps were coming upstairs , My heart started to race . What if her mother saw me ? Will she believe that I was trying to help finding Inna ? Or she will call the police .

No , she won't , I will just tell her that I'm helping to find Inna and she won't say anything , but that's IF she SAW me .

Josh's POV :-

After many arguments on who will continue making the food , Inna insisted on making it herself because of my hand . She cares a lot about me , and I love her so much for this , she is the sweetest woman ever . Yes , I consider her as a grown woman now .

After we had sex two times and I took her innocence , I can't say that she is still a little girl . She will have responsibility when we have our first baby , God , I want to have it soon . I want it to be a girl so she looks like her mother , but what name we will give her ?!

Maybe I should ask her mother about this , she will love to name her daughter . Now I have the widest smile ever on my face , that will be fucking amazing . I looked over Inna who was standing in front of the oven .

Her hair falling over her shoulder and her natural pouting red lips that I want to bite so bad , I looked at her neck and saw the hickies I gave her and smirked .

I felt my jeans tightening as my dick started to get so hard , I bit my lip and stood . I slowly went to her and wrapped my arms around her waist as I started to kiss down her neck .

Inna's POV :-

I felt Josh's arms around my waist then his warm breath on my neck as he kissed my soft spot , I turned the oven off and put my hands over his as I turned my head to the side giving him more room as I closed my eyes in pleasure .

He started to suck on my neck as I started to moan , he groaned and started to grind himself on me . His hard dick growing so hard and I can feel it . I moaned even louder and turned to face him .

His eyes were so dark with lust and need , he slammed his lips on mine and kissed me roughly as he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me , I wrapped my legs around him as I kissed him back as rough as he does .

He walked us to the counter and sat me on it not breaking the kiss , he trailed his hands to the collar of the dress . I gasped when he ripped it to half , his mouth left mine and attacked my right breast and took my nipple into his hot mouth .

I throw my head back closing my eyes in pleasure , he sucked on it like a baby feeding from his mom as he kept moaning , which sent vibrates to my nipple that went to my core .

I was so hot right now and I was dripping down there , I shifted a little then he got the hint . His mouth left my breast and went to the other after he made it hard like a stone . His hand travelled and ripped the rest of the dress as it fell completely on the counter under me .

He sneaked his big hand into my panties and rubbed my swollen lips slowly and teasingly . I started to move to get more of it but he looked at me while licking my nipple and smirked as he moved his hand . I wanted to amack him for this teasing .

He left my breast and went down on his knees so he was faced with my pûssy , he ripped the panties to half either and licked his lips .

" You're so fucking wet , babe " He moaned and bit his lip .

" Please , please Josh " I whimpered , my body was on fire .

" Please what ? Tell me , babe " he asked as he teasingly moved his index finger up and down my slît .

" Please , eat my pûssy " I blurted loudly and he smirked wider .

"With pleasure " he whispered then his mouth attacked my pûssy .

I gasped and held the counter with both hands , I moaned as he started to French kiss my pûssy lips . He was so good at this . He sucked on my clît as I let shaky breathes .

" S-shit !! Fuck Josh , I'm c-close " I moamed as I felt the femelier knot at  my stomach .

He pushed two fingers in me and I screamed in pleasure , he made a ' come here ' sign with them hitting my g-spot . I started to shake from the pleasure then he sucked harder and faster as I came all over his face .

" FUCK !!!!! AHHH " I screamed .

" Time to get fucked , babe " He smirked .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...