Love of his life || J. H. Fan...

By regs-swim-teacher

"They aren't just mates. They're soulmates." "Not only that, she's the love of his life." Read to find out ;)... More

Cast and Playlist
Prologue - Twilight
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Prologue - New Moon
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Prologue- Eclipse
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Prologue- Breaking Dawn pt 1
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Prologue- Breaking dawn pt 2
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty-one
Chapter fourty-two
Chapter fourty-three

Chapter thirty one

242 5 0
By regs-swim-teacher

Jacob was walking to Bella as he entered the living room. Bella was on the couch while Edward was in the same spot he's usually in. Ophelia and Jasper were sitting on a chair, her on his lap.

As Jacob walked in, Bella was getting up with the help of Rose and Ophelia, Alice and Esme watching her carefully.

"Hey, are you okay?" Bella asked the boy in concern.

"Yeah," he started. "it's not like I'm the one carrying a demon."

"This is pretty important, Bella." Rosalie said, looking at the brunette. "Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided."

"Wha- What now?" Jacob asked in alarm.

Edward smirked and looked at the wolf. "Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names."

"She hates them." Bella sighed.

"Well then I'm on your side no matter what you picked." Jacob commentary slyly.

"They're not that bad." Bella defended with a soft tone. "If it's a boy, E.J, Edward Jacob."

"Okay fine, that one's not awful." Rosalie sighed. Ophelia watched in amusement as Bella and Rosalie stared at one another.

"Why don't you tell them the girls name?"
Ophelia suggested.

"I was playing around with our mom's names, Renee and Esme. And I was thinking, Renesme."

Jacob's eyebrows furrowed and he had a little bit of a unsure look to him. "Renesme?" He asked, wanting to make sure he heard her correctly.

"Too weird?" Bella frowned.

"Um-"

"No, it's not too weird." Edward smiled at her.
"It's beautiful. And it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesme."

Bella smiled at this. Rose reached down for the styrofoam cup full of blood then handed it to Bella.

"He likes it." Bella said, looking at Rosalie. Rose just rolled her eyes as a response. Bella reached for the cup of blood only for her to drop it on the floor and break open, making the blood to spill from the cup. Bella reaches down to grab it only for her spine to snap in half forcing a loud painful gasp to fall from her lips as she fell to the floor, her knees cracking as well.

Edward quickly sped over and placed a hand under her head before it slammed against the floor. Alice rushed over as did Ophelia.

"Bella!" Alice called out, the human was dazed and couldn't see straight. Bella was trying to find Alice in the crowd of faces but wasn't able to see her.

Rose, Edward, and Jacob carried Bella to Carlisle's office. Alice called him to let him know. Ophelia couldn't go in there. There was no way she could watch Bella die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.3K 84
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 ✧✧✧ "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
205K 4.5K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
307K 9.3K 35
NOT A BELLA LOVE STORY FFS READ THE BIOOO I love being a twin. It has always been so much fun having a birthday party to share with someone, always h...
27.1K 781 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...