Marinette in Gotham

By socallaian

Another classic betrayal fic. After Marinette gets betrayed, her class gets chosen to go on a trip to Gotham... More

Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 7

Chp 6

2.1K 31 25
By socallaian

Pretend that you're Marinette this chapter!
"Quickly, you have to get ready for the gala! We haven't got that much time left before it starts and you need to pick a dress that you'll like!"

Pick your dress:

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

Pick your outfit for fighting during the ball:

(1)

(2)

(3)

"Oh no! The Joker has crashed the party! Will you..."

(a) Run away and never return again!

(b) Call somebody, anybody for help!

(c) Stay and fight with the Bat-family!

(d) Join the Joker and cause mayhem!

a- you've run away and while the bat-family understand they're dissatisfied and for some reason disappointed in you.

b- you called for help and some of your vigilante friends have come to help you.

c- you stayed and fought. The bat-family finds out your identity and their grateful but they are also very worried about you.

d- you fight along side the Joker but in the end you both retreat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
35.3K 1.1K 12
Marinette gets chosen to be apart of a exchange students program.She will have to attend school in Gotham for 3 months.Another student is to attend F...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...