Tie By Destiny!!

بواسطة cherry__starx21

Roshni Gill a very simple , cute and bubbly personality girl . She is a gynecologist. She enjoys her life to... المزيد

Introductions!!
Sister's Wedding!!
Rajasthan!!
Practice
Sangeet
Dance
Speech and couple dance
pre wedding shoot
mehedi 💚
Haldi 💛
wedding ❤️
post wedding ❤️
pag Phera
pooja and picnic 🧡
Returning to Punjab 💖
Back to daily life .
shopping🛍️
Rehan's family and dinner
Truth!!
Heartbreak 💔
Media📸
England!!
press conference 📸🎤
Regret?????
Birthday and Shocking Suprise!!
Realisation and back to India 🇮🇳
updated!!!!
Anniversary!!!💝🎉
He is back!!!
update!!!

Anniversary Preparation💖

734 28 2
بواسطة cherry__starx21

The whole ride was quite. They both wanted to talk about all the things that happened in last 2 years but right now Roshni was just resting her head on Tanvir's shoulder and a smile appear on her face. "Why are you smiling Rosh!" Tanvir asked. "Because I missed you so much Bhai . And resting my head on your shoulder still feels like a dream that I had saw from last 2 years." Roshni said still smiling and remembering all those times when she just wanted to hugged her bother and tell him how she is fighting her own emotional battle. Tanvir also smile and pated her head. After sometime they reached Gill Mansion. Tanvir woke up roshni as she slept in his shoulder. "Rosh wake up. See we reached our home. Everyone is waiting for you." Roshni nodded her head and got up to fixed herself before coming out of the car . She came towards her main entrance and saw that whole Gill Mansion is decorated with lights and flowers as if it is diwali. Their were media and paparazzi who was trying to click her picture but bodyguards were stopping them. Then she finally saw her whole family waiting for her. Preet came running towards her and hugged her tightly. Roshni was taken back by her sudden action but somehow she managed to balance herself and hugged her back. "I missed you sooo much di." Preet said as happy tears escape from her eyes. "I missed you too preet ." She said wiping preet's tear . "Come di let's go Everyone is waiting for you." Preet said and dragged roshni towards the main entrance where her family was standing. Roshni came and her mother first did her pooja . Then she took everyone's blessings and hugged them. "How are you beta?" Chaitanya's father asked. Singh family was also present to welcome her except Chaitanya and Prince. "I'm good uncle and after seeing you all I have become very good." She said smiling. "Aunty where is Prince. He had called me serval times before reaching India that when I'm coming and is my flight delay or something but see now he is only not present to welcome me." Roshni said with a little sad face. "Did someone just called out my name?" Prince said entering inside the manshion . "Prince!!" Roshni said happily. Prince came and hugged Roshni . "Welcome home di." Prince said smiling. "Thank you Prince." Roshni replied smiling back. Suddenly her eyes fell on the person who was standing beside Prince. She saw him and for few seconds they both were lost in each other's eyes. But then reality hit her. They both came back to reality. "H..I..Hi.." Roshni said nervously. Chaitanya was still unable to accept the reality that Roshni was standing right infront of him. He just wanted to hugged her and never let her go . But at that time he got frozen on his spot. As no response came from Chaitanya so she thought that he is still angry for what happened. She sadly smile and turned back. "Mumma I'm hungry. Can we all please go and eat." Roshni said distracting her mind. "Ya sure beta . Go and get freshen up I'll arrange everything." Her mother said. Roshni nodded and went towards her room. She got a little upset by chaitanya's behaviour. Prince and preet notice her sadness and decided to talk with Chaitanya after dinner.
Everyone was sitting in living room. And all ladies were preparing for dinner and servants were helping them. After 15-20 min Roshni came wearing a simple kurti and Jean. "Dinner is ready Everyone!!" Chaitanya's mother said gaining everyone's attention. "Ya let's go." Roshni's grandfather said. Then everyone went towards dinning table. "Wow everything is looking so yummy." Prince said and then they all ate their dinner with lots of laughter and talks.
"Jasleen bhabhi tomorrow's breakfast you all have to do in our house as I have invited Rehan and his family . They also want to meet Roshni but they got urgent work in hospital so they are coming tomorrow." Roshni's mother said looking towards Jasleen . "Sure bhabhi but they after tomorrow's breakfast will be at our house. I also want to make delicious food for my daughter." Chaitanya's mother said pating roshni's head. Roshni smiled in response.
Then after dinner Singh family went to their house. Chaitanya tried to talk to Roshni but he did not got proper place or time. He decided that he will talk to her as soon as possible. And on the other hand Roshni also slept early as she was tired.

Next day:-
Roshni got up early and went to her terrace to see sunrise and to spend sometime with herself.
After spending some time she went to gym for workout. She was not early bird but she changed herself as she used to get up early in England.
After her work out she went to take a bath and get ready for breakfast.
After sometime she came wearing short denim jeans and simple white t-shirt . "Di are you ready mom is asking?" Preet asked knocking her door. "Yeh preet come in . I'm ready." Roshni said checking herself last time in mirror. "Di you are looking so cute." Preet said admiring her . "Thank you preet . You are also looking gorgeous." Roshni said smiling. Preet smile in return. "Now let's go otherwise we'll get late." Roshni said, then they both went towards kitchen.

Roshni's OOTD:-

Preet's OOTD:-

"Good morning mumma.... good morning mom" Roshni and Preet said entering the kitchen. "Good morning Mera baccha.....btw how did you get up so early??" Her mother asked. "Actually when I was in England I used to get up early. So it become my habit." Roshni replied. "Oh that's nice beta." Her mother said smiling. "Mumma I want to make almond kheer for everyone. Can I ?" Roshni asked looking towards her mother. "Af course beta . You don't know how much we all have missed your almond kheer. Specially Tanvir and Preet." Roshni's mother said. "Ya di we have missed your hand made almond kheer......now go and make it fast..... I'm eagerly waiting for my kheer!!" Preet said in dramatic tone . "Ya I'm going!!! Dramebaaz 🤦😂." Roshni said laughing. "I'll send Ramu bhaiya for your help." Her mother said and went towards living hall. Preet was sitting on chair and telling Roshni about her college life while she was preparing kheer. After sometime kheer got ready and roshni's mother told her that Singh family and Rehan's family will get a little late for breakfast. So Roshni went towards garden area carrying one book and Preet went to attend her friend's call.
Roshni was enjoying her book sitting on the chair . On the other hand Singh family arrived. Roshni's mother told Chaitanya and prince that roshni is sitting in garden so they can go and enjoy till the time Rehan's family will arrive... "Bhai you go . I'll accompany in few minutes. I need to use washroom." Prince said intentionally as he want them to talk and clear all the misunderstanding. "Okay Prince!!" Chaitanya said smiling and he went towards garden area....."Hello....Hello..if you don't want to talk then why are you calling me since yesterday's morning.... and if this is some kind of joke then let me tell you I don't like all this things. STOP calling me and disturbing me!!!!" Roshni said in irrated tone. She was also looking tensed. "Oh god I'm not gonna leave this person!!" Roshni said to herself. She was in her deep thought as she was feeling that something is wrong but then suddenly she saw chaitanya . Their eyes met with each other. For few seconds they were lost in each other's eyes. Roshni was tensed and irrated after that call but after seeing Chaitanya she forgot her each and every problem and got lost for few seconds. "Did we disturbed you guys?" Preet and Prince said making them come out of her dream land. "N..no preet." Roshni said smiling nervously.. "How are you di?" Prince said hugging her. "I'm fine Prince. What about you?" Roshni said hugging back. "I'm also good di." Prince said smiling. "Have a seat guys." Roshni said to Chaitanya and Prince. Then everyone sat . Their was an awkward silence so Prince thought of breaking it . "How's everything going on di?" Prince asked. "Everything is good Prince. I'm happy to return back to my country and you all . I missed you all."Roshni said smiling. "We all are also very happy to see you back di." Prince said smiling. "What about me Rosh??? Did you not miss me?🤨🤨." One voice came from behind. Everyone got up to saw the owner of the voice. And saw two man coming towards them. One was Tanvir and other was...."Rehan!!!!" Roshni shouted. "Yeh doll !!" Rehan said happily. Roshni went towards him and hugged him tightly. Rehan also hugged her tightly. "I miss you so much doll!!" Rehan said picking her up in bridal style and spinning her around. "I also missed you Rehan but now put me down otherwise I'll fall." Roshni said holding him tightly as she was afraid to fall . "I'll never let you fall doll but I'm angry with you." Rehan said making face.."why?? What have I done?" Roshni asked confusingly. "You landed yesterday and now you are meeting with me. You could have come to met me." He said in dramatic tone. "Oh my dramebaaz bestie. I was tired after long flight and you were also busy in hospital so I thought of meeting you today. And now if you got your answer then please put me down." Roshni said laughing. "No I'll not." Rehan said and started spinning her once again. "Bhai see na!!" Roshni complaint like a kid . "Rehan put her down otherwise you'll know how she'll take revenge 😂." Tanvir said laughing and remembering their childhood masti. "Ya bhai you're right." Rehan said laughing 😂. Then preet also start laughing "No need to tease me😒." Roshni said making face. "Why you all are laughing??? What happened guys?" Prince said confusingly. "I'll tell you Prince." Tanvir said. "When we were kids , we all used to play together. Rehan and roshni used to fight between games. So one day Rehan was teasing roshni , so she made some random reason and send Rehan to store room and she locked him from outside. Then she also sat outside the door to accompany Rehan . He shouted from inside but as the room was sound proof so we were not able to hear him . Roshni also slept outside the door . And we all were searching for them . Then we got to know about the whole incident 😂. She was very mischievous when she was kid." Tanvir said laughing remembering whole incident. "Bhai but I said sorry to him na and after that incident I have never done this type of things again 😒." Roshni said. "Aunty force you to say sorry. Remember doll!!!" Rehan said teasingly. "Ya I remember everything but I hope you have also not forget the experience you had in store room. Want to experience it again??🤨😂" Roshni said raising her eyebrows. "No-no ......not at all." Rehan said laughing nervously. "Ya that's good then." Roshni said making everyone laughed. Everyone was talking and enjoy except Chaitanya. He was getting very jelous after seeing Rehan and roshni's bond.
"Sir and ma'am breakfast is ready. Gurpreet ma'am is calling you all." One servant said. "Ya you go we are coming." Tanvir said. Then they went for breakfast. "Sat Sri akal everyone." Roshni said coming towards them. "Sat Sri akal beta." Everyone replied. "You can't even imagine how happy we are to see you back beta." Rehan's mother said hugging roshni . "I'm also very happy to see you all." Roshni said hugging her back. "Mumma let's do one thing. You make Roshni your daughter in law then you can see her every day." Rehan said winking . "Oh please. I don't want to handle a headache like you my whole life." Roshni said jokingly. "Beta I'm the most popular bachelor of India. You would be lucky to marry me ." Rehan said praising himself. "Hatttt." Roshni said laughing. "Oh god 🤦😂 they both are grown up but still behave like a small kid 😂." Rehan's mother said laughing. "By the way beta . Rehan's idea is not bad . What you say?" Rehan's father said teasingly. "Uncle you also started." Roshni said. "Ya we all are also eagerly waiting for roshni's wedding. We also want to know who's that lucky man that will marry our Princess." Chaitanya's mother said. "Guys please I don't want to marry now. I'm still young. Now guys can we eat our breakfast. I'm hungry." Roshni said and went towards dinning table. Everyone laughed seeing her reaction. Then they all went towards dinning table.."Breakfast is looking mouth watering 🤤." Prince said. "Wait Prince I have one more suprise for you guys. I have made almond kheer. Wait I'll bring." Roshni said and went inside kitchen. After bring kheer she served everyone. "Wow rosh this kheer is amazing. You don't even know how much I missed this ." Tanvir said enjoying his kheer. "Seriously beta you make very good kheer." Chaitanya's grandmother said . Everyone praised roshni but she was waiting for chaitanya to say something but as always he kept quiet. "Let it be roshni . You know na he don't like you then how can you expect anything. Now leave it and don't spoil your mood." Roshni said to herself. Chaitanya also loved the kheer Cooked by roshni so he was so busy in eating that he didn't even realise that someone was waiting for his comment . "Guys I have an announcement to make." Roshni said. Everyone including chaitanya looked towards her. "What announcement beta?" Her grandfather asked. "So as you all know that next week is mumma Papa's anniversary. And as I was in England so I was not able to attend it and I know you have also not celebrate your anniversary because of my absence. So I want to make this anniversary special." Roshni said seeing towards her parents. "What special Rosh?" Tanvir asked. "Bhai i mean , I specially want to see each and every arrangements by myself. Imagine bhai how special it would be if we'll personally involved in each and every thing." Roshni said excitedly. "But beta we have top event planner than why you want to tired yourself ?" Roshni's mother said. "Ya I know mumma and af course we'll take their help but I want to see everything personally please!!! please!!! please!!!" Roshni said with puppy eyes. "If she is happy than Let her do beta and we all are with her . Everything will be fine." Roshni's grandmother said. "Ya mumma we all will divide our works. Like decoration, invitation, food, return gifts etc." Tanvir said. "Don't worry bhabhi ji we will also help roshni and Tanvir after all it's my best friend's wedding anniversary." Chaitanya's father said. "Okay then it's final that Roshni and Tanvir will see the arrangements of anniversary." Roshni's grandfather said. Roshni was very happy and excited for this event.
After eating breakfast everyone went according to the work they were given. As time was less and work was more. Chaitanya went to his office as he was having important meeting. Rehan and his father went to hospital. But his mother and Singh family stayed to help them.
Like this the whole day went in making list of things that was required. At evening Singh family and Rehan's mother went back to their house because next day's breakfast was at Singh Mansion so they have to prepare for it .
Next day Roshni woke up and did her morning routine. She then make all the "To do list" for the function that she want to do today. After making her list she went to get ready . After 30 min she came wearing a very cute outfit.
Roshni's outfit:-

"Roshni are you ready beta?" Her mother said coming towards her . "Yes mumma. Is Everyone ready?" Roshni asked fixing her dress . "Yes everyone is ready except preet." Her mother replied. "Why ??" She asked confusingly. "Actually she is going out with her friends . Her one friend came to India and she is going to meet her after long time. So I aloud her." Her mother said smiling. "That's good mumma . She'll feel nice after meeting them." Roshni said smiling back. "Ya , now let's go Singh family is waiting for us." Her mother said then they all went towards their car . After some time they all reached Singh Mansion . After seeing their cars , Singh family came to welcome them. "Welcome everyone." Chaitanya's grandfather and grandmother said hugging them. "Sat Sri akal." Roshni and Tanvir said. "Sat Sri akal Mera baccha." Chaitanya's mother replied. Same Chaitanya and Prince also greeted them. "Where is preet?" Chaitanya's mother asked. "Actually she went to meet her friends after very long time. So I aloud her." Roshni's mother replied. Then Everyone went inside. Roshni was also entering but suddenly she stopped. All the bitter memories came infront of her eyes. How Chaitanya accused her for intentionally coming in his house and making the plan of his parents successful. "What happened beta? Why did you stop?? Come inside!!" Chaitanya's mother said making Roshni come out of her thoughts. "nothing aunty." Roshni said with hesitation and went inside. Everyone came and sat on dinning table and started eating their breakfast except Chaitanya, he knew the reason behind Roshni's hesitation. "I need to talk to her and clear all the misunderstanding but when?..... I hope after breakfast I'll get some time to talk to her ." Chaitanya was in deep thought when his grandfather said. "So beta how's everything going? I'm asking about preparation." "Everything is going fine dadu . I have set up a meeting of some event planner so that we can finalize them. Dadu , dadi , mummy and papa are taking care of guest list . Tanvir bhai has called some best caterers so that he can choose one. And Preet and I are taking care of decoration , return gifts etc." Roshni said smiling. "That's very good baccha. We also want to help in this event. So Feel free to ask for any help. Okay?" Chaitanya's mother said. "Af course bhabhi you all need to come in shopping with us." Roshni's mother said. "Haaji bilkul😄." Chaitanya's mother said laughing. Like this they all enjoyed their breakfast and discuss about the upcoming event.
After breakfast they all were sitting in living hall. "Uncle aunty we'll take leave now. We need to finalize all the things for mummy papa's anniversary so that they can Start their work as soon as possible." Tanvir said. "Okay beta and remember if you need any help then tell us . We'll feel happy to help you." Chaitanya's father said. "Tanvir bhai can I also come with you all. I really want to help you and enjoy with you all." Prince said requesting. "Af course Prince. You don't need to ask for permission. You are our family member. Come let's go now." Tanvir said smiling. "Wait!! Chaitanya you also go with them. It would be helpful if more people will be their to help. Don't worry about work. And the stress of work is not much . I'll handle everything and if their will be any important meeting then I will call you." Chaitanya's father said. "But papa!!" Chaitanya was about to say something when his father again said. "No but chaitanya . I have said na beta I'll handle everything . They need us And don't forget I'm your father, I have teach you how to run business so trust me😂." Chaitanya's father said making everyone laughed. "Okay papa." Chaitanya said smiling. "Now let's go guys. They must be waiting for us." Tanvir said and they went towards their car. Tanvir and Chaitanya sat on front sit and Prince, Roshni sat on back sit. Tanvir started driving the car followed by 2 cars of bodyguards. After 1/2 hr they reached Gill Enterprises. As soon as they entered Everyone wishes them. "Good morning sir , good morning ma'am. Sir all the best event planner are waiting inside meeting room." His manager said. "Okay. I have also asked you to arrange one meeting with caterers." Tanvir said. "Sir we are finalizing the best caterers. Give us one more hour. We'll set your meeting today itself." His manager said. "Okay." Tanvir said and everyone went towards his cabin. As soon as they entered meeting room they saw some event planners sitting with their presentation. "Good morning sir and ma'am." One event planner said. "Good morning everyone." Roshni said politely. "I hope you all know that we are here to select the best event planner for our parents'anniversary. So one by one you all can show your presentation." Roshni said. Then they all started showing their presentation.........
[It was Afternoon]
"Thank you everyone for your hardwork and we all loved your presentation. We'll discuss and soon let you know our decision." Tanvir said and everyone went out of the room except Tanvir, Roshni, Prince and Chaitanya. "I guess bhai 2nd presentation was good. What do you all think?" Roshni said seeing that presentation one more time in her laptop. "Yeh!! But don't you think that 3rd one was a little better than 2nd one." Tanvir said. "I guess we should hired the one who can give us maximum output in less time. As only 1 week is left." Chaitanya said. "Yes bhai Chaitanya ji is right." Roshni said and started checking something in his laptop. "Bhai see 5th presentation is perfect I mean Mr Shiv Rajput 's presentation is satisfying our requirements." Roshni said showing them his presentation. "Ya Roshni di is right." Prince said. "So let's final him." Tanvir said and asked Mr Shiv Rajput to meet them tomorrow to discuss further........The whole day went discussing and selecting.
.
.
.
[Next day]
Everyone was doing their breakfast when Chaitanya and Prince came. "Sat Sri akal everyone." Chaitanya said gaining everyone's attention. "Sat Sri akal beta. You have arrived at right time. Come and have breakfast with us." Roshni's father said. "thank you uncle but we have done our breakfast." Chaitanya said politely. "I will not hear No . Come and eat.... I'm like your mother na!! Then you have to eat with us." Roshni's mother said. "Okay aunty." They both said and join them for their breakfast. "Aunty where is Roshni di and preet." Prince asked. "Beta preet is at her friend's house as her friend is designer so she want to discuss about the upcoming event. And Roshni is attending some important call of her hospital." Roshni's mother said..... They all were doing breakfast and talking about some random things when Roshni came holding some files and her laptop. "Bhai let's go we have meetings with Mr Shiv Rajput and today itself we have to finalize everything . And invitation are also remaining, how can we forget that 🤦. Their are so many works that has to be done and then too in limited time. How we will manage everything?" Roshni said panicking. She was so tensed that she didn't even notice Chaitanya and Prince. "Don't panic beta . We all are here to help you." Roshni's grandfather said. "Ya rosh and don't worry about invitation our elders has already selected the invitation card and order has also placed so may be it will arrive till evening." Tanvir said. "Ya and tomorrow we all are going for shopping with Singh family. So don't worry about our dresses. But first come and have breakfast. Events will come and go but I don't want you to compromise your health." Roshni's mother said. "But mumma..." Roshni was about to say something but her phone rang. "Sat Sri akal uncle.......okay uncle....... thank you so much for your help.......ya we will be on time........ bye." Roshni said and ended her phone call. "It was Raj uncle's (chaitanya's father) call and he has said that Prince has told him that we have still not finalized caterers. So he have arranged a meeting with all the best caterers. He has asked us to be on time as their are so many caterers so it will take time to select." Roshni said. "But we have meeting with Mr Rajput....... okay let's do one thing Roshni and Chaitanya you go and finalize the caterer and return gifts. Me and Prince will go and have meeting with Mr Rajput." Tanvir said. Chaitanya and roshni looked towards each other. "But bhai...." Roshni was about to say something when Chaitanya said "Tanvir bhai is right rosh . If we all will divide our works then it would be easy for us to complete it on time." Roshni thought for a second then said okay and went to get ready. Till the time Roshni was getting ready Tanvir and Prince left for their meeting. Roshni's mother called chaitanya inside her kitchen and said. "I have packed her breakfast. Can you please feed her . Because I know her if I'll tell her to eat breakfast then she'll definitely forget because of work and starve herself the whole day. So please make her eat it." Roshni's mother said giving him a tiffin box. "Don't worry aunty I'll make her eat . And I'll also take care of her. And next time you don't need to say please. You just have to order me." Chaitanya said making her laugh. "Beta one more thing today you are finalizing the caterers so you both have to eat their food to check their taste. So please keep in mind that Roshni have allergy from peanuts. So avoid any food made up of peanut. Even in event also ." Roshni's mother said. "Ya aunty don't worry. I will take care of everything." Chaitanya said with assuring smile. Then they went towards living room and saw Roshni was waiting for him. "Let's go." Chaitanya said and she just nodded her head.

Roshni's OOTD:-

The car ride was silent . Driver was driving and they both were sitting at back. Chaitanya decided to break the silence. "Rosh!!!!" Chaitanya said making roshni come out of her dream land. "Hmm!!" Roshni reply. "Why you were denying to come with me? Does you hate me that much?" Chaitanya said. "No Chaitanya ji . I don't hate you infact I can never hate you. The thing was that I thought you will be uncomfortable with me. And I know you don't like to see my face. But because of our families you have to bear me......" Roshni said with a sad smile. Chaitanya thought for a moment then said. "After meeting can we please talk for a moment. I want to tell you something." Roshni look at him confusingly. But after few seconds she said okay....... After few minutes they stop infront Singh Enterprises . They both went inside Everyone was looking towards them. "Good morning sir , good morning ma'am." One man said coming towards them. "Good morning." Roshni replied politely. "Rosh meet him he is my manager." Chaitanya said. They both smile at each other as a greeting. "Sir we have arranged the meeting and everything is ready." His manager said. "Okay asked them that we will join them in 15 min." Chaitanya said. "Rosh come..." He said and went inside his cabin. "Why you have said them to wait for 15 min?" Roshni asked. "Because before meeting you have to do you Breakfast.... Now come and have your breakfast." Chaitanya said making her sit on couch. "But we are getting late for the meeting." She said. "No we are not.... Now eat it before it's get cold." He said making her eat . After 10 min she completed her breakfast. "I'm done. Now let's go." Roshni said fixing herself before going out. Then they went inside meeting room. Everyone greeted them. And then they started their presentation. After 2 hr their presentation was over. "Everyone your presentation was good but we need to taste your food. Because we don't want any kind of mistake on our main day. So we have arranged everything in floor no.7 so you all can go and prepare for tasting . Thank you." Chaitanya said. Then Roshni got a call so she went out of meeting room. "And ya don't use peanuts or anything made up of peanuts. Please keep it mind. Now you all can go." Chaitanya said and went towards his cabin. After 5 min Roshni also came, she was looking tensed. So Chaitanya asked her if she is fine ? She replied everything is alright. But Chaitanya was not satisfied with her answer so he again asked. "You can share anything with me Rosh . And I know something is distributing you. Tell me what happened." Chaitanya said looking deeply in her eyes. "Actually Chaitanya ji someone is calling me . I mean I'm getting a call from an unknown number. And when I pick up that call so no one answers. And if I don't pick up the call then they call me continuosly. I don't know what to do." Roshni said in tensed tone. "From when are you getting this calls." Chaitanya asked. "When I was in England than I used to get 1-2 calls in 5 or 6 months but as soon as I arrived India he is calling me frequently. Everyday he called me." Roshni said showing Chaitanya her phone. "Rosh why didn't you tell me earlier. I know situation is different between us but we're still family..... Now you don't worry I'll handle it ." Chaitanya said with assuring smile. Roshni nodded her head . Then they both got back to their work and started selecting return gifts and other materials for event. After 1hr Chaitanya's manager came and told them that food is ready for tasting. They both fixed themselves before going out of the cabin. After reaching the hall they saw Everyone was prepared with their food. Chaitanya and roshni one by one went to their counter and started tasting their foods . After 1/2 hr every counter was done except last 2 counter . Chaitanya's manager called him so he went to discuss something with him . So she alone went and tasted their food. After 5 min roshni started getting uneasy, she was having problem in breathing. Chaitanya notice it and ran towards her she was about to fall but Chaitanya hold her . She became unconscious. "Rosh!!!! ROSH!!! please get up. Please called our company's doctor. FAST!!!!!" He said to his manager and picked up roshni in bridal style and went towards his cabin. After coming inside he made roshni lay on couch and put her head on his lap. " Rosh please get up ..... See you are scaring me now. Baby Please don't do this..... ROSH!!" Chaitanya said panicking and pating her face. After few seconds doctor arrived. "Uncle see na what happened to her. She was completely fine an hour ago but then she suddenly got unconscious." Chaitanya explained him everything. "Let me check her Chaitanya. Don't panick." That doctor said and started treating her....... "Did she have allergy from something?" Doctor asked. "Yes sir she have severe allergy from peanuts." Chaitanya replied. "I got the problem. She had consumed something made up of peanut. And she got allergy. Don't worry I'm giving you some medicine, give her and she will be completely fine ." Doctor said. Chaitanya nodded his head . After few minutes doctor leave and only Chaitanya and roshni was in their cabin. Chaitanya made her eat medicine and was continuosly staring her and pating her head. Then he slowly kiss her forehead and hold her hand. After one hour Roshni starting gain her consciousness. "Rosh are you fine?" Chaitanya said tightly hugging her. Roshni was shocked but than she said. "I'm fine chaitanya ji . Calm down." . "You really scared me Rosh." He said . "Now rest .... And I'll not listen anything . And don't take tension I know we have to choose return gifts, I'll do it . You just rest ." Chaitanya said in ordering tone. Roshni smile and was about to get up from his lap but Chaitanya pull her back . Roshni looked at him Shockley . "I don't want you to go away from me . So just let your head rest on my lap and sleep." Chaitanya said making roshni sleep on his lap . After sometime roshni was in deep sleep because of medicines. Chaitanya saw her sleeping face and smile before going out of his cabin. He silently went towards meeting room and called his manager. "I want to know how this all happened?? She was completely fine . So suddenly what happened?? Check the CCTV camera and I was the culprit infront of me in 5 min. GO!!!!" Chaitanya said in scary tone......... He was waiting in his meeting room and thinking about the incident that happened few hours ago. Many questions was going on in his mind. What would he have done if anything serious happened to Roshni?? How he would Live without her ? He was unable to imagine his life without her. But luckily nothing bad happened and she is completely fine . He was in his deep thought when his manager came with 2 mens . "Sir we check CCTV and we found that Roshni ma'am ate something from their stall and after few minutes she started getting uneasy and she got unconscious." His manager said. "Sorry sir by mistake our one employee used peanut butter in one dish. We're very sorry." That person said. "Sorry my foot. I have made it very clear that don't use anything made up of peanut butter . Than how you can do this big mistake. She is my life!!! And now you have to pay for what you have done. I'll blacklist you and your company." Chaitanya said in angry tone. "No....no sir please don't do this to us . I'm very sorry on behalf of our employee. Sorry sir ." That person started requesting and joining his hand. "It's completely fine." One weak sound came from behind. Chaitanya turned back and saw she was standing their. After seeing Roshni Chaitanya immediately went to her and hold her by her shoulder. He then made her sit on chair. "Why are you here rosh ?? Do you need something??? I have told you na to rest !!!! ." Chaitanya said we concerned tone. "I'm fine chaitanya ji . Don't worry!! ." Roshni said with assuring smile. "And it's okay. You can go , we'll not do anything to you or your company. But next time be a little carefull." Roshni said politely and with smile. "No rosh!!! because of his mistake your life was at risk . How can we forgive him ????" Chaitanya said coldly. "It's okay Chaitanya ji . It was done by mistake. And now I'm fine right!! So let's forgive him ." Roshni said putting her one hand on Chaitanya's hand. "You can go now." Roshni said in a soft voice. "Thank you so much ma'am and sorry for our mistake. I'll assured you that this will not happen again." That man said and left with his employee . "Calm down. Everything is fine. Their is nothing to worry." Roshni said with assuring smile. Chaitanya was not happy with the decision but because of Roshni he forgive them .
They Both again got back to their work. Chaitanya took special care of Roshni and does not allow her to get up from couch. He also sat beside her and finalize all the return gifts and catering. He asked his manager to call the catering service and tell them that they are confirmed for the anniversary party and specially mentioned to not used peanuts. He wanted to make sure that this time mistake is not repeated.
"Shall we leave??" Roshni asked looking towards chaitanya. "Ya sure." He replied with a smile.....After few minutes his driver came with a car and they both sat instead. "Finally!! Today's work is done . We have finalized gifts and catering. I'm so happy. And I hope that bhai have also finalize rest of the things." Roshni said smiling. Chaitanya was also happy seeing her smiling face. After an hour the car stop infront of Gill Mansion. Roshni and Chaitanya both came out of the car. "Thank you for taking out your time and helping me in my mumma Papa's anniversary. And also thank you for taking care of me." Roshni said smiling. "I'm always their to help you Rosh. Infact I love the time that we spent together. So no need to say thank you. Now go inside and rest . And don't forget to take your medicine. Don't stress yourself!!! See you tomorrow." Chaitanya said smiling back . Roshni nodded and said "one more thing. Please don't tell anyone about today. I mean about my sudden allergic reaction. You know how caring everyone is . They all will take tension and I have seeing everyone smiling together after so long so I don't want to spoil this movements. I hope you understand." ...... "Yaa don't worry about it . Just promise me that you'll take care of yourself." Chaitanya said and Roshni nodded her head.

Sorry for the delay guys...
But this part is little longer so it took me time to write it .
Hope you guys like this part.
Do let me know in the comments what are your advice or what u guys think of this update.
Keep loving and supporting.
Keep voting !!
❤️❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

843K 30.8K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
80K 4.7K 52
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
19.4K 1.1K 32
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
68.7K 3K 39
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...