𝗑𝗒 π—₯𝗔𝗣 π—žπ—”π—£

By LOVE_BLK

After a messy breakup she decides to step back into a ring after almost 6 years. She's met with drama, love... More

𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕
π–”π–“π–Š
π–™π–œπ–”
π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—
π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Š
π–˜π–Žπ–
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Š
π–™π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–›π–Š
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–Žπ–‹π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–”π–“π–Š
π–†π–šπ–™π–π–”π–—π–˜ π–“π–”π–™π–Šπ–˜

π–˜π–Žπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“

924 24 0
By LOVE_BLK

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

After my encounter with Jason and the kiss, I needed a break, after doing a house show in Chicago, I went back to New York to see my mum and Christina.

I needed to confide in my best friend, and Christina was the best a giving me advice.

"So you're telling me you finally stood up to that toe nail looking bitch and kissed your man?" Christina shrikes, I nod my head she was really proud of me, she hugs me tightly.

"Wow Kristal, I'm happy that you shut him down, but now we need to discuss a certain shield member."

"Uhhh do we have too?"

"Yes, we do. How was the kiss? Did you use tongue?"

"Okay you need to chill out, the kiss was really good, it was soothing but rough at the same time. We did use just a little bit of tongue."

"Shit! You guys went at it! Have you spoken to him since?"

"No... I don't know what to say, I'm still a bit embarrassed."

"Girl, if he kissed you back, trust me he's into you, don't leave him hanging just act normal."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After visiting Christina I travelled to our next show. Tonight I had a match against Brie Bella, I was really excited since Brie is really good in the ring.

I made it to the locker room, it wasn't too filled since it was early, I said hi to all the girls that were there and got changed into my ring gear.

(outfit)

"Hey girl, are you okay? You seem out of it." Nikki sits next to me, I've always liked Nikki and she's also been nice to me, so I felt that I could trust her with this information.

"I'm a bit embarrassed, I kissed Roman last night." I mutter, Nikki squeals in excitement, I place my hand over her mouth to shut her up. "Sorry... but you kissed Roman? How was it? Is he a good kisser? Did you guys use tongue?"

Why is everyone is obsessed with tongue? Is it the new trend or something?

"It was really good."

"Then why are you embarrassed?" She frowns.
"Because I kissed him, what if he didn't like me or he kissed me back out of pity?" I run my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Kristal be for real, this guy likes you. Everyone in the locker room knows this, even when we went out for dinner, this guy was staring at you the whole time." Nikki says.

"What should I do?"

"I think you should act normal, you've made it clear that you like him, so it's his turn to make a move."

"Thanks Nikki."

"We will discuss this later, but first Brie is going to kick your ass."

"Sure... keep dreaming."

BRIE BELLA VS KRISTAL MARSHALL

The bell rang, I charged towards Brie but she moved to the side and tripped me over.

She gave me a smug look, I dusted me off and got back up on my feet.

I run towards her, she attempts to close line me but I reverse it and deliver a back breaker.

I go for the pin.

One

She kicks out, I pull her up by her hair and drag her to the corner, I then proceed to hit her head against the turn buckle.

Once the referee counts four I let go of her, while the referee warned me she elbows me in the face, I hiss in pain before kicking her in the mid section. She groans in pain as I irish whip her across the ring to the opposite corner.

She collapses to the mat after making impact. I pull her away from the corner, I pull her up to her knees.

I take the cover.

One

Two

She kicks out again, I groan in frustration. She gets up and drop kicks me, I get up but I was drop kicked again, she goes for another one but I counter it and spear her instead.

I go for the cover.

One

Two

She kicks out, but before I could even react to her kicking out, evolution's music came on. I get up off Brie and walk up to the ropes facing the ramp.

The trio walk out of the curtains, they stood proudly at the top of the ramp, I was so stunned by their little appearance I completely forgot I still had a match.

Brie turns me around and kicks me in the mid section and face plants me to the mat.

She goes for the cover.

One

Two

Three

She won the match, she beat me. She quickly rolls out of the ring and scurries away as evolution approaches the ring.

They looked like predators who've found their prey. I tried to get up, but I was too sore. They had me surrounded, there was no escaping.

Randy was the first to enter the ring, he looked really serious. I knew that evolution was going to get their revenge but I didn't think tonight out of all nights.

Randy grabs my hair and tugs it painfully, I scream in fear and pain. The rest of them climbed into the ring.

Triple H was handed a microphone, he crouches down to my level.

"Look at this everyone! Looks like little Miss Kristal isn't so perfect after all. You look upset Kristal, what's wrong?" He taunts me, this was beyond humiliating.

"You didn't answer me Kristal, ANSWER ME!" Randy tugs on my hair harder, Triple H puts the mic to my lips all the audience could hear was my cries in pain as Randy tugs on my hair harder.

"You know what happens when you don't do what you're told. You perish." He throws the mic at me, Randy grabs me and pulls me up on my feet. Triple H kicks me in the stomach and sets me up for a pedigree.

I was helpless and I wasn't strong enough to fight out of it.

But I hear the shield's theme song come on, Triple H pushes me away from him, I quickly crawl out of the ring, I didn't even look back, I kept on running till I was by the gorilla.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 269 50
Nikki & Roman just got out of tough relationships and find it hard to move on but until they start having feelings for one another Its whole differen...
2.2K 80 9
Roman Reigns is the WWE Powerhouse that all the fans love. One day, while walking out of the WWE Stadium, he encounters a girl in the rain sitting by...
25.1K 818 38
~A Roman Reigns story~ Novalee pulled the engagement ring off her finger and threw it with full force through the church. "I'll leave it to you to ex...
62.7K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.