A Prince's Unexpected Love [...

By _siddh6581_

ANIKET SINGH RATHORE - Ceo of rathore and sons . The prince and future King of Jaipur . A handsome dashing m... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Epilogue

Chapter - 19

26.6K 1.1K 29
By _siddh6581_

Tumko paaya hai to jaise khoya hoon
kehna chahoon bhi to tumse kya kahoon
kisi zabaan mein bhi
vo lavz hi nahi ki jinme tum ho kya tumhe bata sakoon
main agar kahoon tumsa haseen

qaynat mein nahi hain kaheen
taareef yeh bhi toh
sach hai kuch bhi nahi tumko paaya hain to jaise khoya hoon..

tum huye mehrbaan toh hai yeh daastaan
ab tumhara mera hai ek hai caravan
tum jahaan main vahaan

main agar kahoon hamsafar meri
apsara ho tum ki ya koi pari
tareef yeh bhi to sach hai kuch bhi naheen

tumko paaya hai to jaise khoya hoon...

                                ❤️‍🩹

_______________________________________

Continuation of Samaira's pov -

"But because I genuinely care for you ." He said with a very soft and genuine tone looking into my eyes

I looked into his eyes and they answered every question i had but still . Words cut harder than knives and blades and a scar is forever visible or present because it can never be hidden no matter how much it is coloured .

He left my wrist and i left the room and went to maa .

"Samaira , Where were you ? Kaka told me that you fell . Are you fine ?" Maa asked holding me from my shoulders checking my body for bruises .

"Maa you won't find any bruises here ." I said still zoned out looking at him .

"Huh ?" She asked getting suspicious and not having a clue about me zoning out .

"No ! I mean that i didn't get hurt so how will you find bruises ." I said fake laughing a little .

"Hmm okk ! You go and sit with them all . The rings are about to be exchanged ." Maa said and i left from there and then sat down with bhai , pragya and Divya .

All three of them were talking but i was still quiet which they noticed and when he came they noticed that i didn't even glance at him once .
Now they were sure that something was definitely wrong .

The ring ceremony started and the rings were exchanged and soon it was time for the performances and i would be lying if i said that i didn't feel like dancing .

I have a huge passion for dancing but right now there were couple dance performances going on while my other half was missing from there  half the time .

"Bhabhi come on let's dance ." Divya said trying to get me up from the chair .

"No you dance ." I said looking at her trying to take my hand out of her grip .

"Please bhabhi !" She pleaded showing me  her puppy eyes .

"She is hurt Divya ! She fell down from the stairs ." He said coming towards us with his hands in his pockets .

"She is fine now bhai ." She said with puppy eyes still pleading me to dance with her .

"Leave it Divya ! She probably doesn't even know how to dance ." Bhai said teasing me and sitting beside me .

"And plus it's a couples dance ." Pragya bhabhi said keeping her hand on bhai's shoulder .

"So what ? No problem ! She can dance with Rahul Bhai . I mean it's dance only nothing else and he is like her brother only ." Divya said smirking and i completely understood her plan which was of course to make him jealous and to get him to dance with me but this dumbass man didn't seem to quite figure it out and instead said .

"Why Rahul ?" He asked pissed off .

"Come on bhai . It's not like you know how to dance ." She said still smirking .

"I know how to dance and i will dance today . It's a couple dance meaning husband and wife have to dance rather than somebody else's wife with  somebody else's husband ." He said in a very stern way .

"Come samaira !" He said offering me his hand to get up .

"No i am not coming ! I am still hurt ." I said not wanting to get up not because it was hurting but because i was lazy .

"You were fine a minute ago . So come now ."  He said knowing why i was neglecting to get up for the dance .

"No !" I protested again .

"Fine then !" He said and dragged me with him on stage .

"I will kill you ." I said gritting my teeth while he kept one hand on my waist and one on my shoulder.

"I would be happy that way too Samaira as long as it's you who kills me ." He said and i looked at him then those three who were laughing , smiling and high fiving each other on the victory of their plan .

And then the song started which obviously those three idiots selected .

The performance -

( Samaira is wearing the outfit I chose and aniket is wearing what the man is wearing in the video . )

In the dance he picked me up twice but i didn't seem to mind it because the song and the dance suited each other very well .

The song stopped and everyone stood up and clapped and we both looked at each other and smiled . It wasn't fake it was a genuine smile looking at which someone got jealous .

The fact that knowing that i was hurt he made sure the steps were easy and didn't hurt my injury and he picked me up with so much affection and very safely so that i don't get hurt or squirm in pain .

Then the bride to be and groom got on the stage but everyone's focus was still on us .

We made our way towards our family and their shocked faces were enough to make us smile .

We all talked and we got so many compliments . I was so busy talking to the other guests that i didn't even realise where he went . I looked beside me and then in the hall but he was nowhere to be found . It was dinner time and all the guests had left so it was only us family members now .

"Samaira , Where is aniket ?" Maa asked .

"Maa he was here a while ago . I don't know where he fled too ." I said and helped them all in arranging the table .

All of them ate dinner but i just wasn't able to eat . I was too worried about Him now . Maa was also very worried because he never went anywhere without informing anyone plus he didn't even inform me too . I was still sitting on the sofa with all of them as they were equally worried about him .

Negative thoughts started to take over my mind ..

"Was i too harsh on him ? He misunderstood that . I should have talked to him and fixed it ? What if he does something to himself ? Is he fine ? What If something happens to him ? What if this is Rahul's plan ?" As soon as this thought got in my mind i went towards Rahul and held him from his collar .

"Where is aniket ?" I asked grotting my teeth  holding his collar .

"How would I know ?" He said with a slight smirk which made me feel that it was probably him behind this .

"You bastard ! Agar mere aniket ko kuch bhi hua na toh mai tujhe jinda nahi chodungi tum jaante ho Rahul mai kis level ki sanki hu !" I said still holding his collar while everyone else was trying to get me to leave him .

( "You bastard ! If anything happens to my aniket i swear i won't leave you alive . You yourself know Rahul what level of psycho i am ." )

"Papa please get everyone on this as soon as possible !" Bhai said .

"I have already sent everyone in search of him ." Dad said looking at bhai then at me .

"Leave them ! Ask this bastard instead. " I said going towards him when Gayatri aunty came in front of him .

"Why are you blaming him . Huh ! Who are you to blame him ?" She asked and he looked at me with his nasty innocent face .

"Aap iski kartute na hi jaane toh hi behtar hoga ." I said gritting my teeth .

( "It would be better if you don't know about his deeds." )

If looks could kill then Rahul would have died multiple times till now .

I was about to say something but a call interrupted us and i picked it up .

"Hello ." I said but the reply from the other side made the phone slip from my hands and fall down and bhai picked it up and asked what the matter was and when he got the reply too he also became stiff and froze.

"Papa woh bhai--" Bhai was about to tell them what happened when i took the car keys from the table and ran outside in the speed of light and sat and drove the car and left for somewhere and they all followed me running and sitting in their cars too while Rahul just smirked standing near the main door .
_______________________________________

Bola tha na author buri hai so leaving on suspense again ..
Till then stay tuned and miss me okay ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 89.6K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
684K 32.9K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
402K 23.7K 28
[SLOW UPDATES] " Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her th...
314K 18K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...