Kipo the age of the mega drag...

Por rednecktrucks

you are a dragon who has been used by Scarlemagne but you meet Kipo and she saves you in two ways (I do not... Más

!The beast wakes!
the jaguar and the dragon
The beginning of a beautiful thing
Old "friends" meet
good news
the new mission
im doing my best sorry
im sorry i cant
good news

The true protector

276 6 1
Por rednecktrucks

As the group approaches the Timber Cats y/n noticed something was off. 

Y/n: hmm very peculiar.

Kipo: what is it?

Y/n: Something's off but i cant put my talon on it.

Kipo: i guess we will find out.

As y/n came closer the Timber cats approached him.

Molly yarnchoper : ah y/n welcome back how have you been.

Y/n: good Molly how have you all been.

Molly: well we have been better but Yamyan Hammerpaw has gone 

Y/n: ah do you know where he is?

Molly: yeah.(points up)

Kipo gasped as y/n laughed. Kipo looked at him confused.

Kipo: why are you laughing?

Y/n: because he's not dead he's up atop the tree.

Kipo: how did you know that?

Y/n: my nose duh.

Every one but Kipo laughs as y/n pats her back with his wing.

Y/n: trust me i would be the first one to know if someone has died.

Kipo: how?

Y/n: all will come in due time.

Molly: when did you start talking like that y/n you sound like that monkey.

Y/n: he stole that way of speaking from me i have always talked like this just tried  to stop because of him.

Molly: oh ok so who do we have here?

Y/n: well these are my friends Kipo, Wolf, Bennson, and Dave they are looking for somewhere to stay for a little so we can plan.

Molly: did you tell them what they will have to do to let that happen?

Y/n: nope just told them that there will be a trial or something to prove they are strong enough to stay with you guys.

Molly: ok y/n i know you have been through a lot but can you get Yamyan.

Y/n: anything for you guys.

Y/n then looked at kipo and her friends.

Y/n: i will be back i a couple of minutes don't get hut please.

Kipo: you know us better than that.

As she said that she tried to lean against a log but then fell. Kipo blushed as she laughed nervously.

Y/n: yeah right Wolf make sure she doesn't get killed or hurt to bad.

Wolf: i will do my best.

As she said that y/n took off into the sky. Y/n soon made his way to the top of the tree. He then started to hover above a butterfly as he held out his claw the butterfly landed softly on it.

Y/n: well hello there small one have you seen a cat named Yamyan.

Butterfly: he's right below you in the leaves.

Y/n: thank you little one you may be on your way.

The butterfly then flew away as y/n turned around and faced were the butterfly said Yamyan was.

Y/n: Yamyan come out now i know you're there i can smell you.

Yamyan: y/n its you what are you doing here.

Y/n: im here for you.

Yamyan: why?

Y/n: because the timber cats need you and also I brought some friends i want you t meet.

Yamyan: oh ok then let's go.

As Yamyan climbed onto y/n's back he said something but y/n couldn't hear him. As they both headed down to the small group around kipo and her other friends. They soon looked up at you and Yamyan.

Molly: thank you y/n.

Y/n: no problem.

As he went to talk to Kipo he hear something coming.

Y/n: EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!

As evey one hit the ground y/n was hit with a large cage that sent him flying back into a tree. As y/n moans as he slowly gets up. 

Kipo: Y/N!!

????: AHAHAHAH you think you can hide y/n you cant hide in your dragon form. You cant even transform into your human form not since i had that serum injected into you.

Y/n: Scarlemagne what are you doing here.

Scarlemagne: y/n im here for you and the girl.

Y/n: why do you want her

Scarlemagne: to use her HAHAHAHAHAHA

Y/N: Kipo everyone get behind  me NOW!

As they all did y/n grew to the size of a 10 story building  he the turned to kipo and whisper in her ear. (Don't question it)

Y/n: kipo if i cant get back up get everyone out of here and hide. 

Kipo: but-

Y/n: no buts just please stay safe.

He then turned around and began to fight the monkeys army.

Kipos pov 

Y/n had already started fighting as I tried to get everyone to hide as we all did we heard the fight that has continued to rage on. 

Bennson: did anyone else hear scarlemagne say something about y/n having a human form?

Kipo: yeah but I don't know why he's staying in his dragon form.

Wolf: because scarlemagne had injected a drug or something in him that made it impossible for him to transform. 

Bennson and kipo looked at her in shock as the heard a loud thud and scarlemagne laughing.

Scarlemagne: HAHAHAHAHA you really thing you could beat me. Y/n sweet sweet y/n you should have known better now then lets get the girl and—

Monkey guard: sir we cant find her.

Scarlemagne: what do you mean.

Monkey guard: she seemed to have escaped sir.

Scarlemagne then hit the unconscious dragon in the side with his bat. As he started to yell.As he calmed down he turned and looked at y/n's unconscious body.

Scarlemagne: very clever very very clever y/n.

He then turned and left as we all came out from where we hid.

Wolfs pov

As we made our way to y/n we saw the amount of damage that had been done to y/n. As we stood about there to four feet away as kipo ran up to him and hugged him while crying. 

Bennson: he looks like he could be dead.

As he said that y/n growls as smoke streams out of his nose and mouth. Nobody but Kipo noticed as he slowly shrank into a human with h/c hair and with red colored skin kipo then slowly picked up the passed out boy and ask were she could put him to rest. 

Molly: we have a room for him follow me.

Kipo pov

As I followed Molly i heard a voice in my head. I thought nothing of it till it said my name.

Voice: i am trying to help you kipo trust me i am not imaginary i am y/n's father i will visit you later to night but for right now you need to find food after you get him in bed.

Kipo(in head): ok?

When we got to y/n's room i ask molly where there was food and drink.

Molly: it would be in the dining hall. 

I turned and raced to the dining hall. I soon grabbed some food. 

3rd pov

Kipo then return to y/n's room. When I entered I found him sitting up.

Y/n: ah Kipo are you ok.

Kipo: im alright but are you ok?

Y/n: yeah just some scratches and some minor bruises but otherwise im fine.

Kipo: I didn't know you could transform into a human.

Y/n then looked at her confused as he brought one of his hands to eye level he gasped and jumped out of bed.

Y/n: i can transform again i can transform let's go.

Kipo laughed as  y/n jumped around the room and hugged her and jumped in a circle.

Kipo blushed as he did then he noticed how close they were and gently let her down.

Y/n: sorry.

Kipo: it's ok you were just excited.

As y/n went back to his bed as kipo came over with the food she had grabbed.

Y/n: thank you kipo you didn't have to.

Kipo: you father tolled me to.

Y/n: ah so dad has spoken with you.

Kipo: yeah now you need to get to sleep

Y/n: alright mom

Kipo giggled as y/n laid down kipo then started shifting nervously. Y/n turned towards kipo.

Y/n: what wrong kipo?

Kipo: can I sleep  with you?

Y/n: yeah sure.

Kipo then laid next to y/n as y/n wraps his arms around her

Y/n: if this is to much i can stop

Y/n said with a blush as he looked into kipo's eyes. 

Kipo: no i not to much in fact i like it.

Y/n: oh good.

He the hugged her closer to his chest. As they laid there kipo fell asleep first when he thought she was asleep he started to speak.

Y/n: i don't know why but i think i have fallen in love with you and because of that i have no idea if i could go on with out you.

He then leaned over and kissed her on the cheek he then snuggled back into her and soon fell asleep. Little did he know that Kipo wasn't actually asleep she was blushing like mad as she thought of everything y/n said. But soon she let sleep take its full hold.

????: ah kipo sorry for scaring you earlier but i am trying to save the future of earth and ever live on it.

Kipo: protect earth from what?

????: Emilia she will destroy the entire planet if she succeeds in capturing you and y/n.

????2: that's why i will be protecting you the best i can.

????: ah y/n how lovely of you to join us.

Y/n: well i am still working on getting used to my human form.

????: i can see that now what happened?

Y/n:it was scarlemagne he attacked the timber cats and hit me with a metal bat with a drug that wouldn't let me regenerate or let me move.

????:ah ok then

Y/n: now what do you need and where is father?

????: your father is in the living world dealing with a vary big monkey that keeps asking where kipo was he went to free her and to get some much needed info about Emilia.

y/n: ah ok so what's you name?

????: my name is Nomad.

Y/n: well then what did you bring us here for?

Nomad: a mission.

A/n: ok so i know that this may be a little early but i have things going for the rest of the week so I'm getting this out there now. thank you and see you in the next chapter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2M 98.4K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
115K 4.7K 43
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
193K 5.7K 14
During an unfortunate accident that's half planned, the bots and cons are transformed into sparklings. Can Optimus and the kids take care of the spa...
12.8K 178 18
(A remake of one of my old stories) Story: Beasts from another Dimension, Kaijus, evaded Earth. Humanity feared for their Future. Until, they found...