malignant (Natasha X Reader)

Από dexnumber

/məˈlɪɡnənt/ adjective 1. evil in nature or effect; malevolent. What happens when a ruthless ex-hydra experim... Περισσότερα

part 1|first encounters|
part 2|captured|
part 3|words like knives|
part 4|a new hope?|
part 5|gym antics|
part 6|a new revelation|
part 8|bonding|
part 9|the first sparks|
OUTFITS FOR THE PARTY
part 10|a creep, a murder and a bit of Asgardian alcohol|
part 11|what is this?|
part 12|exposed secret|
part 13|missing you|
part 14|visit to the boss|
part 15|mission time|
part 16|concealment|
part 17|dancing with our hands tied|
part 18|breakthrough|
part 19|danger returns|
part 20|horrors|
part 21|that's the past, your future is different|
part 22|a certain red bot|
part 23|victory but also loss|
part 24|cuddles and coffee|
part 25|unexpected visit|
part 26|shock and bonding|
part 27|company|
part 28|miss me?|
Part 29|back in action|
part 30|Fun outside of hours|
part 31|revealed|
part 32|i cant get no satisfaction|
part 33|from panic to hidden pop tarts|
part 34 |i see red|
part 35 |caught|
part 36 |i dont want to be me|
part 37 |flashbacks or future?|
part 38 |plans|
part 39 |a way to start the celebrations|
part 40 |teasing|
part 41 |the set up|
part 42 |The party|
part 43 |Dont leave|
part 44 |familiar surroundings|
part 45 |the task|
part 46 |nice to see you?|
part 47 |captured...again?|
part 48 |what happens now?|
part 49 |persistent|
part 50|Welcome back Y/n|
CHAPTER 2
Part 1 |oh shit|
part 2 |the deal breaker|
part 3 |the first crack in the glass|
part 4 |so long?|
part 5 |unnecessary fighting? count me in|

part 7|what happened to anger?|

3.2K 93 7
Από dexnumber

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Dazed and confused - led zeppelin

Returning to the street on which she began this adventure, the killer stopped at a shop. Walking in She pulled out some money she had stole from the agents. She grabbed a bottle of vodka off the shelf and went to the cashier.

"Anything else?"

"Some cigarettes please"

After giving the woman the money she walked out and went to go pick up her bag.

Once having reached the alley where her bag was, she slumped down the wall, reaching in the duffel bag for a lighter. She lit a cigarette and took it all in.

The woman knew she had just messed up a perfectly good chance at redemption, but she had gotten her revenge. That is all she cared about.

Pulling the hoodie over her head, she placed the cigarette back in between her lips. Taking the bag full of her used weapons, she carried the vodka bottle in the other hand, occasionally taking a swig from it.

Stygian didn't always drink and smoke. Only when she was stressed or it was a celebration.

The figure walked back to the Tower, discarding her cigarette at the doors.

Her hood was up to hide the blood smeared on the corner of her face. Her hands were cut but not severely; she was also out of breath.

Once the elevator had reached her floor, the doors opened, revealing the killer, drinking.

Luckily no one was in front of the elevator as her floor was on the same level as the kitchen.

When she was in her room she dumped her stuff down next to her and slumped down the side of her bed. She took another drink but by now it was slowly starting to have an effect.

She put her weapons away in their usual hiding place and got changed, leaving the files on the floor ready for her to read.

Once she was in more comfortable clothes she sat down again, debating what to do. Stygian placed bucky's file under her mattress. She didn't want to invade but kept it in case she was to ever give it to Steve.

She got a cloth from her bathroom and poured some of the alcohol onto it. The killer needed to disinfect a wound on her arm. She grabbed some bandages too.

This was until she was caught off guard by the knock at her door.

"Fuck" stygian whispered

She grabbed the bottle and took a mouthful as she opened the door.

The killer was shocked by the redhead standing outside her room.

Natasha was also shocked but because of the image in front of her:
Stygian stood slightly slumped with a bandage wrapped around their upper right arm, an almost empty bottle of vodka in her left hand, a blood smear on the upper right of her face, a slightly messy bed from the mattress being lifted, a discarded hoodie in the corner of the room, an open pack of cigarettes, a bloodied cloth lying on the floor, and finally, the thing that Natasha hadn't fully seen, was the hydra file on the floor next to the bed.

"What the actual fuck happened to you? Are you alright?"

"Since when did you care about anyone princess?" Stygian said with a smirk.

"You look a mess. What happened? Let me in."

"Ugh," stygian was too tired to argue and moved aside for Natasha to enter.

Stygian took another swig of the bottle and slid her back down the door, rubbing her face.

Natasha took another look around the room, trying to take it all in. She spotted the file on the floor and walked over to it.

Stygian realized this and quickly ran over to pick it up.

"What was that? Are you still with hydra? I knew it."

"Natasha no I'm not with hydra-" the woman said defeated. She knew she was going to have to show her or otherwise things would get messy.
"It's my file from when I was with them, I was going to look through it and hopefully find stuff out about my past."

Natasha took another look around the room.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on? You've got blood on your face."

"Shit" stygian whispered to herself trying to gather herself.

Natasha sat on the bed waiting for an answer.

The killer walked over to the cigarette box and placed it on her nightstand, she put the file in one of her drawers and began to walk over to the door again. Picking up the bottle, she finished it off and put it on the desk near the door to discard in the morning. Then, walking to the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and began to wash her hands and face. After, she picked up the bloodied hoodie and put it in her laundry basket.

Natasha was speechless. She'd not seen the girl like this before.

"I can't. This is my issue and you can't get involved. The team doesn't need to know about this. We aren't even friends, I mean you hardly notice me most days. You shouldn't have seen me like this, you need to go."

Natasha was shocked by the girl's response.

"Just because you might not think we're friends doesn't mean you don't need to share whatever this is." She said gesturing around the room.
"I mean I hardly knew you smoked."

Stygian sighed, placing herself on the edge of the bed next to Natasha. She was shaking and the redhead was still in disbelief over how raw the girl was acting.

"I went out."

"Yeah, no shit."

"I retrieved my file from hydra hoping to find more information. I haven't yet looked at it. I'm too scared."

The other woman stayed silent for a while. She had too many questions.

"How did you get it?" Natasha asked. This was one of her many questions.

"Christ I need more vodka." Stygian took a breath. "I have a burner phone. Someone messaged me the information of a guy who knew where they were."

"So simple as that?"

"Yeah, sure, simple."

"Tell me what happened, tell me exactly."

"I don't want the others to know. This was my last chance at redemption."

"Then I won't tell them," Natasha said placing a hand on stygian's.
"As long as it won't have great repercussions."

The redhead looked at stygian, almost asking if what she had done was a big deal. But the other woman just looked down.

"I went out to the address that was sent to me. An agent was standing outside the bar and I got an answer from him. I had gauged out his eye and stabbed him in the heart. I left him to bleed and went to where he told me to go. I found the place and the agent was right, they were about to trade for the files. I killed the men and took my file." Stygian spoke ashamed of her actions but she did not regret them.

"Oh, my god. You did all that? In the space of, what? An hour and a half?"

"You need to go. You should go to sleep it's late." Stygian said getting up and hoping to get Natasha out of her room.

"Listen. I won't tell the others unless something major comes up, but you have to promise to not go out and do that again. Understand?"

It was weird for stygian to see Natasha like this. She was instructing her but was being nice about it. It was unnatural almost.

"What if I find out my name? What do I tell the others? I don't want them to keep using my hydra name."

"Then you should say you had a flashback, that revealed it."
The brunette silently nodded and took out her file.

She held it shakily in her hands, building up the courage to open it. Once she did, she began reading.

'Hydra experiment no.57. Y/n y/l/n. The stygian.

Parents: killed by the stygian. Names unknown.

Born: 1986

Once the girl had finished reading the brief notes, she wiped her eyes off the tears that formed. This was so much to comprehend that she couldn't possibly put it into words, so, she handed the open file to Natasha.

"Y/n is a pretty name, would you like me to call you that from now on?"

The brunette, still silent, only nodded in response. She took in a shaky breath and tried to calm her nerves.

"I killed my parents. All this time I thought they had left me but instead I had killed them."

"Hey, you weren't in control so it wasn't your fault," Natasha spoke softly to the girl next to her.

Placing an arm around the brunette, the assassin gently pulled y/n into a hug.

"It'll be okay"

"Thank you"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

11.2K 454 43
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 "𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆" 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀 Alessia Hart lost it all at a young age, she had nothing to hold her down. Until she meet the broken...
728K 19.2K 63
↬' 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰. 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 [𝟷]: c o m p l e t e d ➤Tony didn't only lose his parents that day, he also lost his little sister Mia in the car crash. But...
428 34 19
Enemies to lover story this story will be about a girl her name is Joyce Romanoff. She has black hair that's blue underneath with sea green eyes. sh...
464 32 6
The mission was simple. Go out in Queens and pretend to be a hero in a spandex suit and try to catch the eye of the Avengers. When they trust you, ta...